• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

roy_owns

Smash Lord
G&W won't be back if you remember the Kirby update it said he's he only one returning that hasn't changed his appearance since Melee and G&W's appearance can't change therefore won't be coming back

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
G&W won't be back if you remember the Kirby update it said he's he only one returning that hasn't changed his appearance since Melee and G&W's appearance can't change therefore won't be coming back
Nice logic. Did Pikachu change much either? Besides that was back then. That was over a year ago, besides he may not even be mentioning the hidden characters like that. I couldn't see Mr. Game and Watch being anything other then unlockable.

gamstog

Smash Rookie
thats true that was an older message they might not have included Mr. game and watch and probally wont since he was already in melee it wouldnt make since to have players unlock the same characters as they did in the last game it wouldnt be all that bad i was just saying that i didn't think it was right for people to be bashing him because of his appereance mr. game and watch is like mario's great great gandfather i just thopught that he did deserve the proper respect.

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
What they need to do is just buff MrG&W. Read the thing about MrG&W on Smashbrawl, it's a very good expose and very relevent to this conversation. IMO, he just needs to be able to L-cancel his aerials like a normal person, he needs one or two rapid-fire attacks so he can juggle better, and his B moves need to be a bit less clunky. He wouldn't be hard to fix, and he isn't a bad character already. He has potential to be a phenominal character with some tweaking and he would be worth unlocking.

Mewtwo needs to be worth unlocking too. But that conversation is for another time.

And that time is now.

Mewtwo is one of my faovorte characters in SSBM. I love his telekinesis and psycic feel. I love his hang time in his arials and the way he disappears for his B^.

I believe he should comeback because:

a.He is told to be one of the ultimate pokemon. That leaves so much room for growth in his character and reputation in the game.

b.Apearance wise, he cannot change a whole lot, but he is one of the darkest characters in SSMB in my opinion. Its just how he never speaks and how calm he looks.

c.His final smash would be fantastic.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
appereance mr. game and watch is like mario's great great gandfather i just thopught that he did deserve the proper respect.
actually Mario is G&W's grandfather, but yea Mr. G & W should definetly return, he was well balanced, and was original so it would be nice if Sakurai made him a little better

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Can't argue with the fact that Mewtwo would be sweet...I mean come on, it's Mewtwo for crying outloud! But he needs a major overhaul and revamp of his moveset because as cool as SOME of the things his character could do (long range tilts, huge+cool dodges, floaty jumps, sweet recovery and of course really cool taunt to name a few) he was seriously overwhelmed by how well the other characters were made. He was greatly underbalanced and fell prey to constant bad matchups (which were most characters). Let's hope if he does return it'll be with a new moveset that balances him and allows him to fight on equal footing with say...fox.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
yeah mewtwo was alright but i remeber when i unlocked him and tested him out I was very dissipointed ithough he would be much stronger and have a better moveset, i mean he's mewtwo the 150th pokemon or what ever and hes supposed to be really strong so if he does return hopfully theyll fix him up a bit

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
I really don't think he should be as physical. Sure, use the tail for a couple of attacks, but I think most of them should be psychic based.

OmegaXXII

Just heavier with some good SM's, more power with his tail...give him some phsicic magical tail whip thingies!
agreed, I always thought that Mewtwo would have been much heavier when I first unlocked him, but was disapointed a bit when I found out he was as light as a feather which I didn't really like, but yeah it will be awesome if Sakurai will in fact make Mewtwo stronger with a better moveset and some tail wability like his tail could release hyperbeam or something like that, but it agreed that I would definetly want to see Mewtwo over Lucario anyday

btw...1000!!! Posts

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I think Mewtwo's moveset was okay, he was just incredibly light for a supposed heavy weighted Pokémon. His B move should be fixed, it's almost the same as Samus' charged energy ball, except that Mewtwo is knocked back a bit (although I thought it was cool and fitting). I hope he comes back, but Mewtwo should be beefed up a bit.
Btw, I always thought it was hilarious when Mewtwo picked up an item such as the hammer, it would just float around him. Awesomeness! xD

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is returning, just look at the Assist Trophies, the Samurai from FZero is there, and the Assist trophie summons someone from the Using Characters world, since the Samurai is from FZero, its obvious that Captain Falcon is making his return.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon is returning, just look at the Assist Trophies, the Samurai from FZero is there, and the Assist trophie summons someone from the Using Characters world, since the Samurai is from FZero, its obvious that Captain Falcon is making his return.

Sorry for being a noob but where does it say that about the assist trophies?

OmegaXXII

^ off topic: dude what's your deal your obviosly a n00b obssesed with eevee who keeps spamming all over the place, get over yourself

Dynamism

Smash Lord
WTF is wrong with Jiggs? I want an explination!

Ganon will be awesome! I can't even imagine what he'll be like, he's got soo many options!

Lots of NEW FLAVOR...they said it with Bowser but noone seems to want to know his SMs. Mayb he's got a different ^B entirely...That'll **** up alot of Bower mains lol. "What do I do omg!? ^B omg I just did a vertical dive on fire WTF?!?!" lol
Maybe not to that extent but it might not be as "rapid" and what about >B?..it could use something! There's so much you could do with that slash/throw it's ridiculous!

OmegaXXII

first off all, Jiggs in Melee was cool and all, but personally I don't like Jiggs (again this is my opinion) but I guess if there are good Jigglypuff players I guess I wouldn't mind him back

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
If mewtwo does come back (which i hope he does cause he is my favorite pokemon) i hope they revamp him and make him heavier and stronger at least and maybe a little bit faster too.

OmegaXXII

^ yea like I mentioned earlier Mewtwo should get boosted up in his balance and should have his moves modified a bit then I guess I would be satisfied

Top Bottom