• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Dynamism

Smash Lord
He should also have some better special moves that are more powerful because his downb and forwardb were crap.
That's why you GIVE THEM TO LUCAS!

1. Lucas has those moves exactly!
2. They would automatically improve on another character...just like Rumble Falls is an improvement of the IC's stage.
3. Most importantly...it opens Mewtwo up for some sweet M2 SM!

SmashFi3nd

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo HAS to come back and yea his downb and forwardb sucked a** so they SHOULD b given to lucas or somethin...his forward b or down b should be a psybeam or somethin

monty06

Smash Ace
yeah mewtwo has be returned revamped ith a new moveset. and also change speed and his weight and he could be pretty good then

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I hope Ganondorf comes back with his TP design, but i dont know if i want him to have a sword or not cause hes my main and i dont want him to be changed too much from melee.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Jiggs ate me so I'm...well...

Ganon will take a few of C.Falcon's moves with him, who says the >Smash wasn't his in the first place? And he'll probably keep his important traits like Dair, Fair and possibly ^Smash. C.Falcon fit better with his ssb64 >smash and ^smash anyway... Ganon will have the same "feel" as he did in melee, you'll just have a perminate Beam Sword to play with lol
Ganon's ^B was a good fit for him too.

I can't wait for Falcon...New Flavor BABY!
Truely, Falcon is the only character that I never really made it to full potential with...I don't know why, I still can't even moonwalk into SH Bair and that'll probably get me close but I still have trouble beaten my bro! ARG!.
My bad...rambling!

G&W FTW!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
G&W FTW! indeed I just hope Capn't Falcon will be better this time around, idk, i've never really got to play with him either, but I guessing if he has "new" flavor this time around then perhaps i'll give him a shot

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I hope he's the same too...I just hope EVERYONE that I play with doesn't main him...SERIOUSLY!

I don't ever wanna be C.Falcon cause I'm always fighting one...ALWAYS!
In FFAlls, sometimes it's me vs 3 FALCONS
It's ridiculous! I don't know how I'd do against someone that's good with say...Samus! Cause I've only played with FALCON against good FALCON players. I'm hoping online will give me some more compitition!

jz2

Smash Cadet
falcon is in for sure so stop arguing
the only ones they will drop are dr mario pichu mewtwo ganon and they might drop zelda or sheik or atleast split them

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
the only ones they will drop are dr mario pichu mewtwo ganon and they might drop zelda or sheik or atleast split them
Zelda is already in, and dr mario and pichu can go but mewtwo, ganon, and shiek need to come back cause they all are great characters and shouldnt go

jz2

Smash Cadet
yes but if they stay there will be like 40 some characters and there gonna run out of unique movesets real soon and althuogh i agree sheik gannon and mewtwo rule the producers of the game wont see them as vital characters

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
yes but if they stay there will be like 40 some characters and there gonna run out of unique movesets real soon and althuogh i agree sheik gannon and mewtwo rule the producers of the game wont see them as vital characters
I disagree because at least in ganon and mewtwos case they are villians who have had major roles in there respective series and smash could use more villians as always not to mention that mewtwo had a unique moveset and both appeared in the previous smash and as for sheik i think he'll come back too although the only evidence of sheik and ganon came from the producer of zelda saying there were character models of them for brawl

Dynamism

Smash Lord
1. We're not arguing, we're debating what C.Falcon would have as "new flavor" in Brawl. Duh he's in!

2. Doc is gone, Pichu probably, Roy probably but Mewtwo and Ganon...WTF!?!?!

3. Drop Zelda...hm...I buy that *sarcasm* wtf again!?

4. Sheik chances are slim but I won't say anything with that...

deebz435

Smash Journeyman

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
yo

okay i think pichu and roy wont return. why? well theyre almost exact copies of marth and pikachu. and maybe ike and poketrainer'll take their place (i hope so :lick:) and theyll probly change up falco and ganondorf and them. but i dont thing very many people will be left out. AND WHO THE CRAP WOULD WANT CEL SHADED LINK OVER YOUNG LINK? That ****** is just young link in terrible graphics. GET USED TO IT. HE WONT BE IN BRAWL!!! ur probly thinkin hes gonna have a totally different moveset but i bet ylinks just gonna have his moves cuz theyre the same dude

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Okay first of all, calm down about the graphics thing. When you program a graphic's engine to run a cel shaded system (which is in many cases harder than a "realistic" look), then you can call it crappy.

Just because you don't like the way it looks doesn't mean it's crappy. Furthermore that has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he'll be in the game. It would actually be refreshing in my opinion to have a character rendered differently ( i.e. Game and Watch is 2d), but that's just my opinion.

And as far as young link having the same move, because he's the same guy: Many warriors/fighters/etc would have fought completely differently as kids than they would have as adults.

For example: people who are more brute fighters, relying on strength for victory could not have fought the same way as a child, simply because that brute strength wouldn't have been there.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
WW had good graphics and the cel shading was different but that didn't take away from how awesome the game was or from link for that matter. WW link could have a different moveset from YL and he would be a good addition IMO.

MACMO

Smash Cadet
Young Link form Majoras Mask (Similar to Pokemon Trainer) :

B: Bow
Up B: Spin Atack
F B: Bomb (not boomerang)

Down B: Change Mask (Deku Scrub, Goron, Zora)

Deku Scrub:
B: Bubble (charge)
Up B: Deku Flower
F B: Spin Atack

Goron
B: Goron Punch (charge)
Up B: Ground Pound
F B: Roll

Zora:
B: Double boomerang (charge)
Up B: Spin Atack (similar to link with his sword)
F B: Electric Shield

Final Smash:
Transformation: Fierce Diety Mask

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
evrybody will return....they have NO reason to make people not return ill be mad if they cancel out chars
Um... yes they do. Ever heard of clones?

If Pichu and Dr. Mario made it back it would make me mad... They really shouldn't have been in the game in the first place. (but it didn't bother me so much in Melee for some reason.)

Top Bottom