• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'll let you know this afternoon I suppose, it'll probably be a no. I'm pretty sure my parents are opposed to me carpooling with smashers, and/or don't want me down in portland on my own.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@master c- thanks for coming down, i'll try to remember to bring your food to next gc... kind of an odd request to ask a dude to hold onto your food for a couple weeks lol it's okay i got this charles!!

@Kline- ha what else is new, well once i get my in a couple weeks that might change, though who knows i'll probably be too busy to play melee after this tourney at least competitively, trying to get all of it out now :p

@connor, andrew, and that gay shiek player- thanks for chillin at my place till almost 5am... though it's 7:30 now and idk why im still up but i enjoyed your company ^^ sure beats waiting around on my other rl **** having nothing to do till then lol. And cody it looks like your shiek is almost a third of the way there to playing gay as you should be. Don't worry i'll help you achieve 100% homosexuality with her.

@anthony- stop playing like a scrub. Take of w/e **** that's affecting you mentality and then go and **** with that sexy falco/falcon.

@derek- stop getting carried scrub, tired of going shiek/fox on teams to look good. LoL j/k i'll play you for realz sometime soon i suppose. Been a very long time since that's happened.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@everyone who came last night - good seeing everyone, my bad mike for f'in up your sleep schedule tho your sleep schedule is already jacked

i can't raptor boost anyone for the life of me, that moves the best in the game too

@syler aka mike aka black moses aka terrybogard - your playstyles ugly, i do not approve, but u still ****, i don't get it LoL just kiddin your technical when u wannabe i mean wannaBE ME nigg lol

@bmello - good seeing u man, u **** harder than kline GG'z lol

@kline - u needa stop going 150% against me with your fox, i'm usually not even really going 50% against u with falcon, gg's dog haha

@Rio - your fox is pretty good, you've def improved a lot, gg'z

@Teran - you shield pretty quick, its kind of scary approaching u no lie, but gg'z man i hope that doc and fox continue to improve

@charlee - good seeing u again man, your def the face of smash in WA, u hold the community togethor, u bridge the gap homie, u bring us togethor like one happy family, your like Jesus Bridging the gap from the North, to the deep shadowy South, thanks mang, i've truly seen the Light, and appreciate that this Scenes real Tight

@ciz - we'll smash sometime in the near future

@WA smash - go0d sh!7 guyz

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah Noobking, get Sion to come down some time too. He still wants to beat otto in a set lol, and I need to play him.

And teddy, I can't carpool down, sorry. Oh well, I guess I'll see most of you next GC.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
mothafukkin anthony loooool. that most def ain't no 150, I just been playing vs falcon alot lately. I actually really like playing against **** like vish to get better, he mad consistent but also falcon is easy to combo and pressure.

:phone:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@Kline hah I hear ya mang keep it up your fox is pretty filthy

And training with the Green Hornet is sure to get you on point

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol tell derek to quit using my ****! most of its dumb, I figured it was dumb enough other *****s wouldn't use it.

and me and charles want saltys in teams, we ain't going out like that,

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@anthony- my playstyle IS ugly, cept when im doing mr. try hard. But i was extra sloppy last night :(. And i wasn't complaining about you messing up my sleep schedule i was complaining about you messing up my sleep, i even took melatonin to help my sleep be better =/.

@kline- lol this guy, no one be biting your style mofo. And yeah i'd be salty if i were you guys too, losing to derek is such a let down. Luckly you can say you lost to me and it wont look as bad :p

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Derek's always mirrored peoples playstyles but he also throws in his own craftiness, he's like the rogue of the south, he'll do exactly what u just did to him which I think annoys peeps sometimes

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol, I wasn't losing, even threw in a quatro, he did hit me with a few shine bairs tho, so every time he does one, I had to respond, up airs were a thing of the past. none of his killed tho, just sayin lol.

syler, I ain't worried homie ;), u should already know I cant play if im sitting on the floor and sitting perpendicular to the tv.....while doing a speed run vs vish in mario galaxy, and texting at the same time. swype! but on the real, well get down at gc.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ahh all that fancy crap derek does, he's actually been doing that stuff for a while, he's been doing those shine bairs and spacing his bairs for a minute,

B--Mello

Smash Cadet
nah kline ***** me in singles. pretty sure a couple of my shine back airs killed though. it might have been on C but i def killed with some.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
na derek u ***** yourself. its like I watched u put in work and then just freeze up like u weren't confident in any of your decisions. u got this ***.

but na u ain't kill me with no shine bairs lol. but just saying, I think u are better than u think u are.

MasterC

Smash Ace
south ***** in general, you guys should come to more tourneys and get top 10 so we can have a more competitive PR (spots 7-10, cuz uh.... no one's touching andy-->otto anytime soon haha)

gg's to all the WA ppl who represented today, SHUTTIN OREGON DOWNNNNNNNN

Syler

Smash Journeyman
syler, I ain't worried homie ;), u should already know I cant play if im sitting on the floor and sitting perpendicular to the tv.....while doing a speed run vs vish in mario galaxy, and texting at the same time. swype! but on the real, well get down at gc.

lol yeah, im sorry i was such a distraction from all your other things, i'll make sure it wont happen again,

na derek u ***** yourself. its like I watched u put in work and then just freeze up like u weren't confident in any of your decisions. u got this ***.

I think u are better than u think u are.
Bingo!!

south ***** in general, you guys should come to more tourneys and get top 10 so we can have a more competitive PR (spots 7-10, cuz uh.... no one's touching andy-->otto anytime soon haha)

gg's to all the WA ppl who represented today, SHUTTIN OREGON DOWNNNNNNNN
pssh you mean top 3 though i heard vish be tapping eggz lately lol.
As far as Andy goes let me learn that matchup and i'll tap.
Actually.. i think your right on the anytime soon lol wtf was i thinking. As for the south until the south learns to clutch and stop breaking under pressure they wont get a significant win (top 5) anytime soon. And i don't plan on staying around that long so you can't count on me ever doing that lol. Just hope that they surpass me and get it done.

Oh yeah after talking to a couple peeps, if it's possible i want either eggz, juce, or toph. In tourney. I'll most likely play peeps like andreas and stefan either way cuz we usually go out of our way to play each other unlike that greasy mofo vish. (yeah im calling you out) lol
First round for one of the 3 mentoined preferably. If this might be my last tourney i might as well make it worth it and have fun. ^^

JonnyW

Smash Ace
MasterC are you gonna put the videos you recorded up? My brother played some matches on your set up and wants to see them.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to roll over and smash Wednesday they should. Unless anything changes between now and then Otto and C are coming down so anyone else is welcome too. Hit me

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol wasspup jonny and allen.

@Anthony/Syler/and other south dudes: Idk man you guys should've seen me in oregon, i was playing pretty solid if i must say :). I'm gonna put in work till apex.

EDIT: Yo Pookie me and MasterC were thinkin of coming by to your place wed to smash, it'll be tight :D

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea, andy was doing work for WA smash haha REPRESENTING!!

Allen/Jonny: you guys are legit man, don't sleep on Oregon!! haha i had hella fun and thanx for all the games :D see ya soon hopefully!

if anyone wants to join me, andy, otto on wed at pookie's hit us up!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
(spots 7-10, cuz uh.... no one's touching andy-->otto anytime soon haha)
REALLY Charles? LOL you're forgetting somebody... (actually, two people - what about Chip?)

Edit: Also, I'd be happy to clean up Syler first round if he needs to go home early. :)

Edit edit: I'm super down to go to pookie's on wednesday if I can stay the night at otto's or wherever Wednesday night.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@Anthony/Syler/and other south dudes: Idk man you guys should've seen me in oregon, i was playing pretty solid if i must say :). I'm gonna put in work till apex.
Your right, haven't given you enough credit for the work you be putting in this past year, with a lot of your solid wins.

REALLY Charles? LOL you're forgetting somebody... (actually, two people - what about Chip?)

Edit: Also, I'd be happy to clean up Syler first round if he needs to go home early. :)

Edit edit: I'm super down to go to pookie's on wednesday if I can stay the night at otto's or wherever Wednesday night.
Gotta agree with toph here, you forgot 2 peeps charles. And lol <3 toph first round you and me then. Win or lose it'll be an honor to play you, especially for the first time in like 2 years lmfao.

MasterC

Smash Ace
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... na, lol you guys are tripppppin

this is our current PR: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94491

i don't see toph or chip on there anywhere, do you? :p

not that you guys don't deserve to be on there, but otto said we'll update after next GC or after APEX sooooooooooooooooooooo.... yea, that leaves room for SoWA to come up and do work/earn PR placement (but in all likelihood you guys prob won't cuz of the criteria required - must attend at least 2/3 of the last GC's and have beaten someone on PR and not lost to someone not on PR)

or something to that effect... beef wit me tho, i like having ppl to talk to during these all-nighters at the library xD

EDIT: i got $$ on Toph tho, that dude does work haha beware the counter-picking ways of Syler tho!!

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
**** dude this is about to be siiiiiick wednesday.
i got two tvs we can use, so if someone could bring a cube we could have two setups which would help alot. im pumped to finally meet all you guys lol ****ing hyped

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@c- Toph and i both are well aware of the current PR list, we were just saying don't forget peeps like him and chip even though their not officially on it. As for you cheering for him i wouldn't expect anything else. I'd cheer for my homeboy too lol. Plus he's been playing smash more activiely and seriously then i have in the past 2 years. And lol don't worry about counterpicks, im only going to pick one of 2 chars against toph and most likely one, cuz i suck with my other 5 x_X. Though i am curious if kris still thinks he can play shiek (not that it would matter in who i pick). lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
C: lol you said nobody is touching spots 6 and above anytime soon when me and chip are both very eligible for those spots. I'm not twisting your words at all, just saying you're wrong.

Top Bottom