• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Same, I'll put money on my eggu~

Aren't you MMing shane's dk with your m2 kline? I told shane I'd definitely put some cash on the king of the jungle.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I want in on some MM action.. Anyone want a shot at my tertiarys? 10$ 5 character crew battle anyone other than Bisno lol. Yes even you, Teddy. Shane, you have to have money in hand.

LINE UP YOU ****IN NERDS. WHO WANTS A SHOT AT THE CHAMP?!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im suppose to be MM his DK for 10-20+ other conditions. And yea, *** needs money in hand. if he don't got cash, im still willing to do the MM + other conditions.

:phone:

MasterC

Smash Ace
$5 on my ni** Kline vs Toph (krynxe side bet)
$5 on my ni*** visnu THE DESTROYER vs Shane
$5 on kline vs shane (anyone taking?)
$5 on jess vs evan (kline side bet)
$5 on ciz vs whomever (yea, I said whomever, get at me)

EDIT: i believe i'm betting Krynxe and/or SW on vish vs shane, can someone confirm? lol idk if you guys meant $5 on shane vs kline or $5 on shane vs vish...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think jess vs evan will be pretty good actually. jess definitely has a shot, I just think if one of them is more likely to get frustrated its banana.

charles what the deal with tomorrow?

edit: aight ill drop the side bet vs toph. ciz u tryna maybe run through a lil crew battle for 5$?

MasterC

Smash Ace
how you gonna drop the side bet vs toph? thought you guys were MM'ing LOL can you side bet for yourself? this is a new concept to me but whatever...

i'm gonna leave UW around 3 with andy/kris/jess/maaaaaaayb teran and we'll be heading to pookie's in auburn... otto said he was down if i scooped him on the way but he has yet to confirm and you haven't either LOL

SoWA expressed interest (Bmello and Oreo, i believe... anthony should bring his drinkin *** up here too cuz half of us will be on some type of drug haha)

MasterC

Smash Ace
if kline actually played like i've SEEN HIM PLAY and not like a sandbag that chokes on more sand, i wouldn't call it faith ;)

so otto, kris, andy, jess are confirmed for my carpool... kline, if you can get up to otto's i got you... also, vish and evan expressed interest so they might drive or join my carpool - in which case ben might hafta take otto and kline cuz my car would be full... bring setups plz

pookie, where you at?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol I confirmed 2 days ago. so did otto. I said id bus to light rail station, its too hard to get right to otto's.

id drive but apparently I forgot to take care of a couple speeding tickets from 09, so I can't renew My L's until I get a court date n ish.

I mean that my side bet of me vs toph im dropping, basically u are taking that bet vs miguel. im just gonna battle ciz's crew for 5.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Nah haven't got the place yet, working out the lease and some section 8 *****es are trying to get it too so we might have to find a different one. But its still gonna happen just maybe a little later than expected.

But I can move **** around and we would have enough room for 3 setups MAYBE 4 but I doubt we need that much.

Also @kaostar you are in the fed right? It might be faster/easier to just take the bus down to auburn seeing as its right down the hill

Edit: and whoevers coming down tomorrow you guys tryin to bomb on some pizza? Ill pick some up if you can hit me with a few bucks when you get here

if kline actually played like i've SEEN HIM PLAY and not like a sandbag that chokes on more sand, i wouldn't call it faith ;)

so otto, kris, andy, jess are confirmed for my carpool... kline, if you can get up to otto's i got you... also, vish and evan expressed interest so they might drive or join my carpool - in which case ben might hafta take otto and kline cuz my car would be full... bring setups plz

pookie, where you at?
i doubt ben would go cuz hes a ***** about smash. keep a spot for me in your car plz, i was the first person planning on going with you =P

MasterC

Smash Ace
Lol don't trip otto I def remember/got room for my boi bisno ;)

kline wtf does that mean? I'm supposed to pick you up from the light rail station...? Just take the bus ni***! Also, you still want that sampler for the 20-30 range?

Pookies thinkin bout grabbin some pizzas too so everyone bring $5 or more for food n possible MM's lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
charles. 35 on it. ill text u tho.

and I was talking about the tukwila light rail station, its right by otto's but its like two more busses to get to otto's from there or like a ~25 minute walk.

pookie, text me your address@...253 655 7011
ill see about bussing straight there, I didn't know u was in auburn.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Not to be the bearer of bad news but the day before thanksgiving is a HORRIBLE day to travel far distances. Your probably get stuck in a lot of traffic tbh. (hope that's not the case). It's actually the reason why im not going to get my car today >_>.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Andy, you're a high piece of shiiiiit just posting on everything cuz you can. And you're high. And a piece of shiiiiit that can't spell Debbie. As$hole. Andy the As$hole. That's his name. Andy the guy who likes guys to invade his anus. Andy the "TAKER"

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao I want whatever ciz is on.

also pookie *****, ****ing tight man, thanks for hosting, its pretty rare for a new guy to get **** to travel but ur def homie status. we will keep in touch since ur like a bus away.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Haha I love DGD glad to see I'm not the only one on here lol

Good **** yesterday guys that was hella fun lol great turnout. And whoever stacked up all the pizza boxes mad props for that haha

@kline yeah man hit me up whnever you wanna come play I'm always down

And happy thankgiving to all you guys !

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the funniest **** of the night is during the 2nd set even hit start hella fast and played two stocks with a lvl 4 cpu and he was talking **** about it loooool 4 he realized it wasn't me.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
rofl seriously? How could he not notice that a fox that was trying to walk up to him and jab him wasn't a cpu? LOL

Did you win that set kline?

C!Z

Smash Lord
<3 Vish
<3 Kline
Phuck off, Shane, for the call out. Punchin you when I get to your house(no lie).

I miss mah homies. LET'S SMASH SOON

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
the funniest **** of the night is during the 2nd set even hit start hella fast and played two stocks with a lvl 4 cpu and he was talking **** about it loooool 4 he realized it wasn't me.

wow... that's hilarious, LMAO.

<3 Vish
<3 Kline
Phuck off, Shane, for the call out. Punchin you when I get to your house(no lie).

I miss mah homies. LET'S SMASH SOON
Any chance you'll get your enhanced drivers license by the 17th?

Yo, you guys play double dash? that's filthy. Please bring a copy up on Dec17th! <3

C!Z

Smash Lord
Nope =[ I need to look into that. I wanna play Manuel, Scion, and mah dude Tony hella bad. I'll seriously look into soon.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
edl only seems to require a License, and proof of citizenship and maybe address plus like 15 to upgrade from a regular DL.

@miguel, yea I won that set. it was the walk up jab and the fact I had stopped pushing buttons that tipped him off, apparently standing lasers and walking weren't enough.

I miss u too ciz

Top Bottom