• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ThePrime

Smash Lord
rofl that cpu thing was hilarious lmao

also shoutouts to pookie for hosting, youre the homie. Keep working on your falco!

and double dash was tight even though we were all mad rusty haha

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
rofl kline

you guys already did dd? I thought that would be at GC, unless it was just practice.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
practice gone wrong. andy and then otto are probably the least rusty in terms of being good. I was straight *** lol, ill bring it back tho!

:phone:

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
yo shout outs to my boi kline for str8 OWNING iceman in 2 hype *** sets and makin me $3
lol he didn't beat me bad or nothing, it was 5th game each set, kline just made better reads and decisions towards the end then i did. It's alright though i didn't feel like I would win that day anyway, I'm goin hard at gc though so be ready.

Also that pizza was amazing, shoutouts to kline coming through with the knowledge

MasterC

Smash Ace
what's DGD pookie? and that was me stackin the pizza boxes haha

you guys are ****s for gettin on DD without me and gettin off right when i was boutta get on LOL scared but i see you

otto was the only one puttin it down anyways :p

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
while I was playing he was, maybe things changed after u played more. he just seemed least rusty and most polished between the 3of us imo. so if u were winning races n **** too then maybe he wasn't clearly the best, but I thought he had more consistent cornering.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
what's DGD pookie? and that was me stackin the pizza boxes haha

you guys are ****s for gettin on DD without me and gettin off right when i was boutta get on LOL scared but i see you

otto was the only one puttin it down anyways :p

DGD = dance gavin dance. Its a band lol
And good look on the boxes I appriciate it man

while I was playing he was, maybe things changed after u played more. he just seemed least rusty and most polished between the 3of us imo. so if u were winning races n **** too then maybe he wasn't clearly the best, but I thought he had more consistent cornering.

thats cuz ive only used the barrel train a couple times.

MasterC

Smash Ace
^Who's all going from WA? I wanna see otto/teddy/shane/vish(mayyyyyybe) in east vs west crew battle xD you guys better place hella high too :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I think it's less that Teddy might or might not make the cut for it so much as non-Cali players are generally "guilty before proven innocent" as far as regional crews are concerned. Take Taj at Genesis 2, for example; he's had a history (as far as non-AZ players are concerned) for being inconsistent out-of-state so he wasn't put on the crew, but then he went and ended up being the highest placing non-Mango WC player in the tournament. So whether or not Teddy is worthy of being on the WC crew (I think he is), he doesn't have the reputation yet and therefore probably won't be put on.

MasterC

Smash Ace
^The hate... I feel it tho, I would say it really depends on who goes n since its on the EC they'll have a higher chance of playing in crews if less WC players show up

But that didn't answer my q, I kno 1-5 are going but toph/prime/evan/kline haven't answered... who all from WA is going?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
>_> that's not hate, it's me being realistic. I SAID I personally think Teddy would deserve a spot on a WC crew haha

And WA players in attendance are me, Otto, Shane, Vish, Ciz, Andy, Rio, Gimpy, and Teddy.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I'm off work at ten kline

Edit: who was talking about LoL at my place on Wednesday? I swore I heard someone lol I'm trying to run some tonight

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Greetings stranger Washington smashers!

I will be traveling to Seattle sometime around the 22nd-ish (nothing is definite at this point, especially the end date of my stay in Seattle), and was just curious if there will be any fests going on around that time that I might attend. Surely somebody does bi-weeklies or somesuch around there? And if there's no fests pre-xmas then I'll definitely still be around for whatever post-festivities smashing is happening, so, uh, if anybody is willing to tell me what sort of weeklies and such go on up there/link me to the appropriate threads, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I've been busy haven't been able to get on. But either tomorrow or tonight ill play some and add you guys. My sn is T3h SeaMan. Lol don't ask -_-

MasterC

Smash Ace
Shoutout to Shane for having a back like GODZILLA

Ni*** carried me sooooo far in our 3 hours of MM's with Vish/Jess haha gg's guys, md fun n thanx for the $$ ;)

Top Bottom