• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Lol Toph it was two sets, at the last two tourneys. I wouldn't put me above him though. Though if I get like 2nd next tourney and win that big mm and beat him in tourney. That might warrant it. :3
That's a while away and it's quite the mountain to climb. ;D

Honestly I'm a pretty solid 4th PR, I'm that guy the top three has to watch out for but not quite good enough to win a tourney just yet. Always get 3rd - 5th. It would take a fair bit for me to go down or up at this point.

Lowering the tourney fee isn't a good idea, I haven't heard anyone cry about entree fee in a long time. The difference from 10 to 5 is not a big deal at all. If you can't save up 10 dollars a month then you've got problems lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh, word, Anthony ^_^ I'm down to hit up the south before then if people are tryna roll sometime. It'd have to be on the weekend cuz my work schedule is kinda gay.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Nah its over for me johning about mu's because im off the island lol. Im pretty solid on every high tier mu (except ic's) so there's no legit john i would have, if you play different than im used to I'll just have to adapt. Also I don't think you've ever met me in person which is sorta strange seeing as you apparently know so much about me. If you want to mm next gc let me know.
Your right, i've probably been unfair, since I haven't met you yet. Guess we'll see how that goes lol. As far the mm idc tbh even if I win I wouldn't take your money. But I will play you though.

@anthony- trent's room is WAAAY to small for that many people but hf with that lol

And wtf the world coming to an end or something vish is actually traveling down south!? Nah.. I don't believe it he's going to grease us when the times comes im sure of it :p

pandacheck

Smash Ace
LOL gotta move Trent's bed out of their and his comp and the north needs to bring foldout chairs Trent's room is a true hyperbolic time chamber its small but has infinite space for improvement how do u think we keep up on our game with the lack of community interaction haha

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
idk why vish keeps saying hes beaten me the last two times we played lol i ***** you last gameclucks, just sayin

not that it's relevant to anything
i just thought id point that out

at least i think i played you last gc

i dont remember cuz if i did it was super easy so i didnt make note of it HA

MasterC

Smash Ace
i'm probably going to smash with Pookie sometime this week, i know most UW ppl are down always but i just wanted to take a poll of who would be available Wednesday OR Friday... he can probably come up those days so i'm just seeing who's available to get down (probably at Teran's or Kris's or Evan's lol)

EDIT: he will be coming to the Seattle/UW area so anyone can get down, just post here or on the FB thread plzzzzzzz

pandacheck

Smash Ace
I'll hit everybody up down here and see whats going on, Sylers trying to smash a couple of times before GC to dust off some Rust, and I'll see what Oreo and Bmellow wanna do, there usually down to smash, see if CiZ wants to smash this weekend, that'd be the best time I"m thinking for everyone

MasterC

Smash Ace
Anthony: we're all going to the Oregon tourney this saturday, you guys should come too! it's only like 2 hours from DuPont lol and i think everyone is going to be at Ben's on Sunday (tukwila-ish) but they still might be able to make it down south

EDIT (cuz i don't wanna double post LOL): i'm trying to smash down south tomorrow cuz it's my day off, Kline and Anthony expressed interest... Rio said he would tag along but no answer from Sylerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! sup man??

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I had to run it by the female cuz she works graveyard shift till thanksgiving and sleeps during the day and i didn't know if she wanted a bunch of guys smashing here while she tries to sleep. But she said it's alright, so just give me a time and swing on by my place tomorrow i guess. Cody and Connor should be coming too. Oh and i texted you lol.

Btw who's Rio?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Well Master C we never decided on a time but anytime after 3pm should be fine. If you text/call me and i don't answer anytime before then assume that im sleeping cuz i probably will be. But i'll definately will be home. See you guys later.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
eh i'll be up there around 11 Mike, otherwise i wouldn't be able to come up, plus no philosophy today so its perfect, u can sleep tho i'll just sit around and wait for everyone while practicing tech skill

MasterC

Smash Ace
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu** you anthony! fingers gonna be all warm and ish when me and kline show up :p i plan on beating syler when he's crusty-eyed and half-asleep until he wakes up haha

if i can get kline to wake up that is... dude never answers his phone before 5pm but ima scoop him around 2 or so then head your way so we'll prob try and get there around 3, Rio and possibly Puyallup might come too so i'll bring another setup xD you got more than one CRT or just one?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Well anthony's *** woke me 2 hours into my slumber >_> so i'll be awake when you guys get here.

MasterC

Smash Ace
i was def one of the first ppl to wish chip happy bday lol

EDIT: forgot to say GG's to SoWA, you guys are still too good haha come to next GC!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
derek man u got this, u choke harder than me dude. u gotta have confidence ur pretty good.

syler tight seeing u again. gc lets play more than 3 games lol.

anthony, lol all u gotta do is quit throwing out random dash attacks and raptor boosts. nice seeing u again.

puyallup, come to gc lol, **** will **** so hard if u guys show.

:phone:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
i was def one of the first ppl to wish chip happy bday lol

EDIT: forgot to say GG's to SoWA, you guys are still too good haha come to next GC!!
^
Was wishing happy birthday before it went mainstream

Top Bottom