• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
LOL AT GOTM BEING INACTIVE AND THINKING HE CAN POST.
Evan, TUSM, and KayLo are my friends. They are some of my best smash friends, but the 12 year old stuff is annoying, but I still love them for treating me well and inviting me to chill and smash. GOTM you can't randomly come out of inactivity and tell me what to do or tell me who my friends are.

GOTM

Smash Champion
people are making fun of him because he is annoying the **** out of everybody. if he didnt talk, we would have no material, and therefore, nothing to say

lol at having to be active to post on the boards, been with inui like a day and stealing his posts already

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inviting you to chill and smash... WHAT!?

how many times have I freicken housed you? how many times have you come over for the day to play? youve even smashed with me at my jersey residence.

and i find it hilarious how gotm can come back from being inactive for a lil bit and immediately hold a tourney that will be 20x more successful than all xzaxfests put together

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hes an Average Metaknight main riding one of the best crews in the East Coast.

Thats like the least special you can possibly be.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
wat is wit all this xzax bashing?

he has a reason to get mad though. hes the only 14 year old and he has to defend hisself while every1 always gangs up on him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I see that the foolhardy fool can't get enough of his own foolish ramblings!

I don't understand why you joined EC xzax, thers like no point because nobody in that crew is going to give you any kind of respect at all. They're not going to include you in their crew battles and their not going to team with you.

It's quite simple when you think about it. You're just ignorant.

Recently, he became better friends with Atomsk, Kai, and myself. He's improved at Brawl. He is a Meta Knight main. He shouldn't be in a crew where the leader is banning his character.

You say that but you can't tell me that its easier to get into crew battles if your in EC then if you were in ToS. You just told me yourself I wouldn't be included but yet I've got the #1 or #2 spot in the ToS line up now.
And? This just means ToS is very weak, not small.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Evan, TUSM, and KayLo are my friends. They are some of my best smash friends, but the 12 year old stuff is annoying, but I still love them for treating me well and inviting me to chill and smash.
<3 We're just messing with you. Honestly, it's just a habit/reflex by now, and it works so well, lol.

Notice how when you have a good comeback (the man voice on the way to BTYF, the time you got me at Evan's.... I think those were the only two, lolol), you shut everybody up.

.....But then you always ruin it. :urg:

who here has actually taken the time to become friends with some of the members of EC.
When the leader of EC comes in, quotes me, and insults me for no good reason in response to a sarcastic remark I made that wasn't even directed towards him, it doesn't exactly make me want to get to know him, lol. Or his crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When the leader of EC comes in, quotes me, and insults me for no good reason in response to a sarcastic remark I made that wasn't even directed towards him, it doesn't exactly make me want to get to know him, lol. Or his crew.

Heh heh heh... That's your loss, rookie.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
<3 We're just messing with you. Honestly, it's just a habit/reflex by now, and it works so well, lol.

Notice how when you have a good comeback, you shut everybody up.

.....But then you always ruin it. :urg:

Even if you were joking, its hard to notice on the internet, and since he couldn't tell you were joking, its a very disrespectful thing to say. Also hes like that to most people he doesn't know, hes much better once he learns your not a random(not saying you are, but thats probably what hes thinking)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Even if you were joking, its hard to notice on the internet, and since he couldn't tell you were joking, its a very disrespectful thing to say. Also hes like that to most people he doesn't know, hes much better once he learns your not a random(not saying you are, but thats probably what hes thinking)
Disrespectful? I wasn't talking to him, lol. If he was unsure, he should have kept his mouth shut instead of butting in.

But in all honesty, I couldn't care less about Inui. If I'm a "random" to him, that's fine.... glad he seems to base his behavior towards people on their Brawl skill or forum presence. Really great life skill, there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love how people take me impersonating Phoenix Wright characters seriously.

But in all honesty, I couldn't care less about Inui. If I'm a "random" to him, that's fine.... glad he seems to base his behavior towards people on their Brawl skill. Really great life skill, there.
I base it on me not knowing you at all and me just being myself, not Brawl skill. I couldn't care less about someone's skill. I care about who they are. I don't know you, so I don't care.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
KayLo I know it is but its getting annoying. We are friends and I know this but GOTM doesn't understand this. EC are my friends, I have friends in ToS aswell. But me and chibo have both agreed that ToS wasn't looking good for me. I want to move on, I love most of ToS but not all. And you guys don't seem to enjoy me very much so meh.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I love how people take me impersonating Phoenix Wright characters seriously.

I base it on me not knowing you at all and me just being myself, not Brawl skill. I couldn't care less about someone's skill. I care about who they are. I don't know you, so I don't care.
I really hope you're not the spokesperson for Enemy Controller. If you are, you're doing a ****ty job representing your crew. Unless, that's how you want to be seen.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
inviting you to chill and smash... WHAT!?

how many times have I freicken housed you? how many times have you come over for the day to play? youve even smashed with me at my jersey residence.

and i find it hilarious how gotm can come back from being inactive for a lil bit and immediately hold a tourney that will be 20x more successful than all xzaxfests put together
lol chibo u cant be mad at xzax for having low attendance at a house tournament. My apt tournament was nothing to brag about. House/apt tournaments are just smashfests with prize money.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If that's the way you conduct yourself, I wish you all the best. I don't care if you like me or not, since we don't know each other.... I don't even expect you to be particularly nice to me.

But if you're an *** to people you don't know just because you "don't care," or if you have a habit of being sarcastic with people you don't know, that's a pretty negative quality. Just saying. It's also not very good representation for your crew.

It's not a huge deal, though. *shrug* Your life, live it how you want.

KayLo I know it is but its getting annoying. We are friends and I know this but GOTM doesn't understand this. EC are my friends, I have friends in ToS aswell. But me and chibo have both agreed that ToS wasn't looking good for me. I want to move on, I love most of ToS but not all. And you guys don't seem to enjoy me very much so meh.
Gotcha. Well, I hope you enjoy yourself there.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
the way that yall r goin there aint gonna be no ToS. kickin people out in ish. all over a mk ban and because people make the image of the crew look bad.

SUK IT UP. jus go bak to brawlin as a crew n everything will be ok.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
And I know you guys make fun of me and all, but it gets out of hand a lot. A lot of time I have 5 people vs just me. And I come back and get mad and everyone is annoyed/pissed at me. Lol thats pretty funny. And like I said people don't want me here, why should I stay in a crew where people dislike me?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
xzax, although occasionally annoying and very young, is a good kid. I wouldn't view him as a burden on a crew. Just because he's not the shining star/#1 player in EC doesn't mean he can't have a reason to join it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
the way that yall r goin there aint gonna be no ToS. kickin people out in ish. all over a mk ban and because people make the image of the crew look bad.

No one got kicked out, everyone who left did so on their own terms.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Nobody got kicked out, lol.

(I'm also against banning MK until the SBR makes it "official," but since I'm not running tournaments and Chibo seems set on his opinion, there's no point in arguing about it.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and seriously who the **** are u
The leader of Enemy Controller.

The leader of New Jersey as a whole.

A member of the Smash Back Room.

A doubles genius that takes top placings in doubles all the time and is probably top five in doubles in the nation.

Need I explain myself more?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
what is this.
This thread might need a hamster invasion, I think.

@Xzax: People disagree with you, but I don't think anybody takes Brawl business that seriously. As for any minor insults, well, you insulted people too, so I think it was just everybody getting hype over nothing.

EDIT: .....How did this even start? Lolol.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

A doubles genius that takes top placings in doubles all the time and is probably top five in doubles in the nation.

Yes you do, you forgot to tell him that your name is :lucas:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol at king toon. Hate him or not you should know who inui is.!

And wth xzax no one dislikes u. Kage even asked when the next time u coming up. Stop being 12 dammit.

And kaylo i cosgin the hamster invasion! Can totodile tag along?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
But me and chibo have both agreed that ToS wasn't looking good for me.
People should already know not to trust you on anything you say.

I tried to convince you to come back after you left because I thought you were still for some reason after the mature cool side you showed at puffs. But now I see that was all an act, and your back to your normal self.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion

Life would like to have a word with you. He wants to know if it's lonely up there on your imaginary pedestal of fame and fortune.

Top Bottom