• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Inui

Banned via Warnings

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And kaylo i cosgin the hamster invasion! Can totodile tag along?
Lol, of course. XD I tried to link to our attacks on the ICs, Snake, and Marth boards, but SWF is being dumb and stops working whenever I try to do a search.

We had a lot of fun, though, lol. Allied with the ICs, shared some artwork with the Snakes....

Life would like to have a word with you. He wants to know if it's lonely up there on your imaginary pedestal of fame and fortune.
Huh??? Everything inui said in that post is true. Except for that dumb *** genius comment lol
I think he's referring to the fact that in the end, Inui's Brawl skills mean nothing to 99.9% of the world's population. It's just a video game, so his accomplishments mean next to nothing in the broader scope of.... uh. Life in general.

EDIT: That wasn't to hate on Inui, just putting everything into perspective.

mib004

Smash Ace
The leader of Enemy Controller.

The leader of New Jersey as a whole.

A member of the Smash Back Room.

A doubles genius that takes top placings in doubles all the time and is probably top five in doubles in the nation.

Need I explain myself more?
lol why so serious... with this post... lol if i could see ya expression while u typed this.. lmao

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol, Of Course. Xd I Tried To Link To Our Attacks On The Ics, Snake, And Marth Boards, But Swf Is Being Dumb And Stops Working Whenever I Try To Do A Search.

We Had A Lot Of Fun, Though, Lol. Allied With The Ics, Shared Some Artwork With The Snakes....

i Think He's Referring To The Fact That In The End, Inui's Brawl Skills Mean Nothing To 99.9% Of The World's Population. It's Just A Video Game, So His Accomplishments Mean Next To Nothing In The Broader Scope Of.... Uh. Life In General.

Edit: That Wasn't To Hate On Inui, Just Putting Everything Into Perspective.
T-roo!!!!!!! Where The Hell Is Rogue Dammit!

lol why so serious... with this post... lol if i could see ya expression while u typed this.. lmao
LMAO!!!! Matt where the **** were u last night?

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
The leader of Enemy Controller.

The leader of New Jersey as a whole.

A member of the Smash Back Room.

A doubles genius that takes top placings in doubles all the time and is probably top five in doubles in the nation.

Need I explain myself more?
even wit all this u main metaknight so it cancels itself out.

D

Deleted member

No one got kicked out, everyone who left did so on their own terms.
I never said I was quitting. I'm not on the list though. It's fair to assume that I'm kicked out.

Inui if you're a villain you must be

At some point, explain Kishuna to me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stop showing off your mod powers before i pimp slap u post haste and swiftly peach style!
It's not a mod skill, lolol. You just have to have some non-caps letters in your post, or the whole thing will **** up.

Non-caps letters like : m a d : a.k.a. :mad:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I laughed when I read this. Good ****!!

I think he's referring to the fact that in the end, Inui's Brawl skills mean nothing to 99.9% of the world's population. It's just a video game, so his accomplishments mean next to nothing in the broader scope of.... uh. Life in general.
T-roo!!!!!!! Where The Hell Is Rogue Dammit!
It all makes sense now. He understands female logic. And the only female around here is Kendall, so he only listens when she posts.

Is it possible to meat ride a girl? If not, Evan has just created an AT. We'd need a name for it though. Ideas?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il add u again soon umbreon, sry bout that
i thought u quit when u said u just wanna go where vex goes and then i saw u joined no maps or somethin.
my mistake, will fix soon

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I laughed when I read this. Good ****!!

It all makes sense now. He understands female logic. And the only female around here is Kendall, so he only listens when she posts.

Is it possible to meat ride a girl? If not, Evan has just created an AT. We'd need a name for it though. Ideas?
I loled. i dont even have a comeback!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I thought people might like to see who the biggest spammers are in this thread. Chibo I expected -- but Evan, really?!

Number of posts everyone has in this thread (this isn't a mod skill either, Evan.... x.o):

ChiboSempai 864
Phillyrider807 424
xzax1337 370
GOTM 356
flizzz 315
KayLo! 294
MEXImadnez 227
Steel2nd 224
Vex Kasrani 211
Dotcom 195
Rocann 177
TUSM 162
Toushi 126
Aztec Avenger 114
Jigglymaster 113
LOL_Master 108
Scar 105
theultimodragon 105
UltimaScout 105
The-Truth 98
Talwind 89
Beat 86
Shakugan 84
12 Pack 74
Teczero 70
theDoom 70
Classic Yayo 60
Bnzaaa 60
Rain(ame) 46
Umbreon 43
kingkirby91 40
Sadaharu Inui 40
RoyKid 38
Turbo Ether 37
Rogue Pit 36
teh_spamerer 34
_umbra_ 32
slikvik 31
Allin 30
Clai 26
Pakman 26
Velocity 24
Benny The Jet Rodriguez 23
Kaijin 22
prog2112 22
Dark.Pch 22
Ken34 21
Keitaro 21
lightxdream 20
VaNz 17
NinjaLink 16
Xanthan597 13
Cowtipper9487 13
GenesisJLS 13
noodles416 13
mib004 12
SQKIsiggy 9
pockyD 9
Tbagz 9
rabbt 8
LuVr 8
Sgt. Pit 7
Dr.Flizz 7
Spac3Roids 7
Allied 6
KevinM 6
Mogwai 6
*_ANTi_* 6
Atomsk_92 6
TenNoTensai 6
NoVaLombardia 6
Hot_ArmS 5
Eazy23 5
Gomen-ne 5
GuruKid 5
Pierce7d 5
Eggm 4
Milos 4
-Cross- 4
Mew2King 4
Lord Knight 4
Cactuar 4
heytallman 4
Sneak8288 4
Oorah-Kabra 4
crismas 3
kingtoon 3
Lobos 3
Hylian 2
epic of DE 2
Hidden MachineS 2
AlexanderTriad 2
Cheezit 2
Pgh-M@v-Pgh 2
Magus420 2
Smash your MoM 2
Snakeee 2
Anther 2
phantom_KID 2
TheTantalus 2
Hence 2
Ru-fi-o 2
BleachigoZX 2
ksizl4life 2
Kaiber Kop 2
takieddine 1
drunkkunmonkey 1
BlackWaltzX 1
killa k 1
KORNNNNN~ 1
Kruton 1
RAJiN 1
Gindler 1
Retroking2000 1
Kadiev 1
Stealth Raptor 1
turtlecake 1
Crizthakidd 1
dextasmurf 1
D1 1
What? 1
Linguini 1
Shirufu 1
^way 1
FuRyOf1000SuNs 1
doomsong123 1
Luck-NYC/NJ 1
Darth Waffles 1
soul ark 1
Jarc 1
Xiivi 1
MalcolmM 1

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LOL wow. Thats probably because im always responding to everyone. And then counter responding. And so on. I like arguing lol. Still thats weird seeing as i only spend like maybe 45 mins on here a day. I BLAME MY EPIC FAST TYPING SKILLS WITH ONLY 2 FINGERS GET AT ME! I remember the 1st time TUSM seen me type. His face was funny as hell.

Matt txt me

mib004

Smash Ace
LOL wow. Thats probably because im always responding to everyone. And then counter responding. And so on. I like arguing lol. Still thats weird seeing as i only spend like maybe 45 mins on here a day. I BLAME MY EPIC FAST TYPING SKILLS WITH ONLY 2 FINGERS GET AT ME! I remember the 1st time TUSM seen me type. His face was funny as hell.

Matt txt me
yo ya phone not working

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I thought people might like to see who the biggest spammers are in this thread. Chibo I expected -- but Evan, really?!

Number of posts everyone has in this thread (this isn't a mod skill either, Evan.... x.o):

spam stats

How do you do that? Seriously. Is there like, a link or something?

Also, 162 posts? Dayum.....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
How do you do that? Seriously. Is there like, a link or something?
Go to the Beast Coast Tea Room forum. Next to the thread, the part where it shows how many replies there are -- it's a link. If you click on it, it lists who's posted how many times in a particular thread.

Works in any forum, but it only does it for threads, not subforums. :(

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
DANG....lolz man.....how did I get so far in spammy post? Jesus christ....that's amazing.....lolz tos get ***** by Dr.flizz's post count!

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Scrub.

Inui if you're a villain you must be

At some point, explain Kishuna to me.
Ewww, Darin... No way. >_>;

Kishuna is the only morph Nergal made that had real emotions. The ability Kishuna had, however, hurt Nergal's plans too much. Kishuna was rejected by Nergal. What else is there to know?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
But.... who cares about Ganon?
I'll be sure to destroy you doubly hard the next time we meet. Honestly, I can expect this stuff from Inui, but never you, Kaylo. Why do you have to be so... like everyone else in your thinking? Come, on, think outside the box.

And I lol at Inui's automatic response to people who call him out for maining Metaknight is to call them a scrub and perch himself above them. Everyone's doing it wrong. Inui uses Snake and backs himself up with the powers of elitism and johning.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll be sure to destroy you doubly hard the next time we meet. Honestly, I can expect this stuff from Inui, but never you, Kaylo. Why do you have to be so... like everyone else in your thinking? Come, on, think outside the box.

And I lol at Inui's automatic response to people who call him out for maining Metaknight is to call them a scrub and perch himself above them. Everyone's doing it wrong. Inui uses Snake and backs himself up with the powers of elitism and johning.
Ganondorf is too fun! :)

Yeah, my Snake is also elite, but I guess I do main Meta Knight since I use him most of the time in the event I care about.

Clai

Smash Lord
I guess I do main Meta Knight since I use him most of the time in the event I care about.
Nobody is calling out for banning MK because of what he can do in doubles. I know you're a doubles player and all, but they don't configure tier lists and banning debates because of doubles play. Singles play is what creates the metagame people care about, and since you believe Snake is the best character in the game, I assumed you use him (there are no judgmental implications behind this). My original point is that people are doing it wrong by calling you out as a meta-***** instead of calling you out for breaking your fingers while mountainclimbing drunk while having sex with your IRL girlfriend on a motorcycle or whatever you use to whine about every time you lose.

Too bad we can't go double Ganon in Saturday's LI tournament; even if it's with you, Ganon teams are a lot of fun.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I use Snake a lot in singles. I use Meta Knight a lot in doubles. I think Meta Knight is the 2nd or 3rd best character in both, but he's better than Snake in teams for sure.

My Ganondorf is really good and we'd do well, but I'm probably teaming with Kai in low tiers for that since Sonic is broken in low tier tournaments.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I pretty much co-main/strongly second Zelda. Nobody cares about her either, lol.

The key is in accepting the truth. :urg:

Clai

Smash Lord
I use Snake a lot in singles. I use Meta Knight a lot in doubles. I think Meta Knight is the 2nd or 3rd best character in both, but he's better than Snake in teams for sure.
This is, more or less, what I said. *nods in agreement*

My Ganondorf is really good and we'd do well, but I'm probably teaming with Kai in low tiers for that since Sonic is broken in low tier tournaments.
I hate Sonic so much. As for your Ganon, I'm still not over your, "I don't use Ganon too much but I think I'm the best in America," tirade. However, now is not the time or the place to argue about that. I'll save that for when I come to one of your NJ tournaments during the school year.

For the record, I don't know what you think of me as a player, but I assume it's not good considering I care about manliness more than I care about winning (not that I don't care at all about winning, it's just that I want to win... with Ganon).

Top Bottom