• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I use Ganondorf a lot in friendlies and practice, and people that play me think my Ganondorf is amazing (including Mew2King, lol).

What I think of you as a player? You main the worst character in the game. What else can I think?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I use Ganondorf a lot in friendlies and practice, and people that play me think my Ganondorf is amazing (including Mew2King, lol).

What I think of you as a player? You main the worst character in the game. What else can I think?
I've never seen your Ganondorf on any medium, so I have nothing to say about that. I've wanted to play Mew2King with Ganon, but the Ganon boards wanted Mew2King to know as little as possible about Ganon before Koskinator's MM at Genesis. Which didn't happen. :mad:

Character choice doesn't really matter. I'm eaither a nobody or I'm someone that can play decently. All choosing Ganon does is make that climb to decency a lot harder, but if I'm not there yet, I can think I'm pretty darn close to reaching it.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Snake? :/

Snake is a very predictable character and really easy to bait and avoid his **** imo

How snake damages you: nades, ftilt, grab. IMO when you face snake its all about how many ftilts and nades you run into when in fact you have the ability to avoid it

How snake avoids damage: block. that's all he has. he can dash away but i rarely see snakes use it. he also can't just jump OOS and hit you with an aerial counter attack obviously. he can just shield drop (or roll i guess) and ftilt to either side which he has to commit to, all of which contains lag

also ice climbers? >_> What methods of attacking do ice climbers have to reliably damage their opponent besides grabs? i also think MK ***** them hard, though thats also the opinion of other top MKs (tkd tyrant etc).

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Blizzard, Squall Hammer, Up-Air. It's not that difficult to get these to connect either. I think you may have been talking about their approach options. Those options are poor, but they really shouldn't be approaching anyway.

Beating a good Ice Climber main heavily depends on winning on the neutral first match. They're not great on many counterpicks, but you can't ban all the neutrals.

Ice Climber mains think its 60-40 at worst vs. Metaknight. Snake is more difficult to face.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
What character do you enjoy the most in brawl? If there is no character you enjoy in this game then I suggest not playing, theres no point in playing a game you have no fun in, however if you enjoy a character regardless of the tier then play that character.
the character I have the most fun with is snake

I have about 1/100th as much fun with snake as I do with anybody in blazblue, or anybody in any game ever

brawl makes me really boring which is why I haven't been able to take it seriously at all outside of b+ for like 5 months. and that's a good suggestion that I have already put into action lol, I'm just tryin to stay at least decent so maybe I can get a little cash on the side when I get back to school. you don't even need to practice snake at all

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I hope brawl+ takes off. Then again all the recent changes they making is making all the chars easier to play which makes no sense. I thought they wanted to make a competitive game. Arrg

Anyway andy give me a couple weeks. My v13 is taking on everyone!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Aren't you in the WBR though, Chibo?

And yeah, things have gone... amiss... for a last couple nightlies (at least in my views and those of other NY players).

EDIT: ... SBrawl? eh?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea im in there, but its been a lil inactive lately. il look into the current release pretty soon and if i like it il organize BtL2 :)

If I dont... then maybe I'll organize BtL2 and use the same codeset BtL used lol.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
From what I hear like half of the newer WBR members don't contribute anything at all. Sad face.

BtL2 would be pretty **** great. I'd be down to win teams again. :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea im in there, but its been a lil inactive lately. il look into the current release pretty soon and if i like it il organize BtL2 :)

If I dont... then maybe I'll organize BtL2 and use the same codeset BtL used lol.[/QUOTE]

No hell no. My peach bomber buff is so legit!

But yea it seems like they making moves that already works easier to land. They changed zards usmash to make it "easier to link" The move already linked fine by itself but there fix was to make the 2nd hit always land which makes no sense as it's a kill move. Zard has 8 ko moves and now they want to make on easier to land? They also changed ivy's dthrow to make it uair is always a guaranteed hit. Dthrow to uair already worked if people didn't di it. Now you dont even have the option to di it.

In their defense they did take it out for the newest nightly but only because we *****ed at them. Im still upset that they would even think that making moves easier to land would make for a better game. idk. Also the whole ness thing is crazy. Ness went from bottom 5 to top 10 in one update. They overbuffed the hell out of him. Matt would wreck with him now.(I think in the nightly they took some things out but he is still a monster now. The hitbox for pk flash is too big) Not to mention zelda's overbuffed ***.

But yea chibo you need to start planning btl 2! Im so taking top 5!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
mk has way too many options in like every ****ing scenario. he outranges the entire cast in 3 frames and has real priority. his 6 jumps make it 6 times he can attack and not have to commit to anything. he has good kill moves and amazing pokes. i honestly don't see how he couldn't be the best lol.

also i think diddy and IC may be slightly better than Snake, but w/ez.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I have to say, after putting Inui on my ignore list, Smash Boards has been a lot better.

I really would like to see which member is on most other members ignore lists. I think that would be the funniest stat ever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't use ignore lists. Doesn't it still say when they post? As annoying as hell they are, it would piss me off seeing that they post but not knowing what it is about.

!!!

Does anyone wanna smash today? I don't have a night class on Thursday anymore. If no one responds I will be taking the 5:48pm train home, though if people wanna Melee/Brawl I can delay it and not leave until the 7:15pm train.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
mk has way too many options in like every ****ing scenario. he outranges the entire cast in 3 frames and has real priority. his 6 jumps make it 6 times he can attack and not have to commit to anything. he has good kill moves and amazing pokes. i honestly don't see how he couldn't be the best lol.

also i think diddy and IC may be slightly better than Snake, but w/ez.
Snake2g00dz, scrub!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah man i just dont really care to argue about it especially with someone that quit brawl 6000 years ago and never was top to begin with lololololol </elitism>

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah man i just dont really care to argue about it especially with someone that quit brawl 6000 years ago and never was top to begin with lololololol </elitism>
so the opinion automatically means nothing? lol

i don't have to be a top player to look at some pretty obvious attributes to a character.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
so the opinion automatically means nothing? lol

i don't have to be a top player to look at some pretty obvious attributes to a character.
Don't even bother, lol. It's a wasted effort for someone who's not worth it.

Top Bottom