• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
How would you be able to do the point system for everybody outside texas? I know that at WHOBO2, M2K and Ally both had a set number (I think it was 2000). But MLG Dallas had like 573457 good people. I can understand why it wouldnt count, it would be way too much work to "guess" in every players rankings.

Unless this ONLY counted Texas vs Texas. If there was a way to do that, then I'd totally support that.

Trela

Smash Lord
I don't know why you guys are arguing over this junk.

I mean, isn't it pretty clear that I'M taking over TX real soon?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
After the past few tournaments I should be in D-Tier if this ever gets updated.
Also Trela beating Espy doesn't mean you have dis in the bag. Go beat UTD Zac nao.

:320:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Pukeman says no.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
thats 100% incorrect. thats the problem with you people. you THINK you know but you dont KNOW. you just guess(wrongly) and state it as what i would do.

NONE of you know what i think.
True, none of us can ever know 100% how you think. However, YOU can influence how we think of you by how you act.

Also, my post was a joke. You took it too seriously, homes :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion

Unfortunately, you are wrong. The future of Texas is going to be ran by my TL

and ****, infinity went in on you Xyro

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
True, none of us can ever know 100% how you think. However, YOU can influence how we think of you by how you act.
You are past the age of 8 so i cant "influence" you. YOU make a CHOICE to think the way you do about me. Its simple.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
...Mr. Xyro has a point. I think he's funny because that's how I perceive his behavior, but I'm sure others find the same behavior obnoxious and caustic.

Also, all this looks familiar...

Xyro77

...Mr. Xyro has a point. I think he's funny because that's how I perceive his behavior, but I'm sure others find the same behavior obnoxious and caustic.

and im willing to bet that the reason he(along with p4/jerm and a few others) thinks im "wrong" (or w/e is opposite of what he is thinking) is because we disagree on most things in the past and thus they come into the convo auto against me right off the bat. i doubt they will man u to it(most dont) but it is what it is.

TheJerm

Smash Champion

and im willing to bet that the reason he(along with p4/jerm and a few others) thinks im "wrong" (or w/e is opposite of what he is thinking) is because we disagree on most things in the past and thus they come into the convo auto against me right off the bat. i doubt they
will man u to it(most dont) but it is
what it is.
Nope.

I never said anyone was wrong or right, just that when most people argue with you, it doesn't get anywhere

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You are past the age of 8 so i cant "influence" you. YOU make a CHOICE to think the way you do about me. Its simple.
You are 100% correct; I am old enough to make my own decisions and the only one responsible for the decisions I make is me. However, my opinion of someone is directly influenced by how they act. To give you an example, I'll pick a popular subject and show you two ways to say the same thing:

-----
Subject A:

"I believe that Metaknight deserves to be banned; he has a very consistent win record and is not showing any signs of slowing down."

Subject B:

"OMG BAN METAKNIGHT HE'S BROKEN AND WINS EVERYTHING!!!!!"
-----

Which one of the above two are you more likely to take seriously?

The way you say things and the way you present yourself has a direct effect on the opinion people have of you. While I am the only one that can make up my mind about what I think about someone, that person's actions has a strong influence on what decision I make.

This is the last thing I have to say about this subject. You can reply if you want, but I have nothing else to add to this conversation.

Also:

You took it too seriously, homes :p
+1 this.

I actually think you're legit, Xyro, I was just joking around :p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've seen Xyro three times.
Quakecon 3
HOBO 28
And Ooples Grand Opening.
At OGO we all talked with Xyro after eating Pizza hut (in target), And he's a pretty funny guy and knows what he's talking about. For others disagreeing with him, not sure why the arguing with him continues anyways, again he's a funny guy.
*insert "No you're wrong you ******* 2009 Member, Xyro is a ****ing *** who thinks he's right about everything" in the next post here*

Xyro77

XYRO LOGIC

No matter how right you are and wrong he is.....................YOU ARE WRONG
no one KNOWS my logic. you can only assume....wrongly assume i might add.

You are 100% correct; I am old enough to make my own decisions and the only one responsible for the decisions I make is me. However, my opinion of someone is directly influenced by how they act. To give you an example, I'll pick a popular subject and show you two ways to say the same thing:

-----
Subject A:

"I believe that Metaknight deserves to be banned; he has a very consistent win record and is not showing any signs of slowing down."

Subject B:

"OMG BAN METAKNIGHT HE'S BROKEN AND WINS EVERYTHING!!!!!"
-----

Which one of the above two are you more likely to take seriously?
Both sound good to(neither serious or not serious) me because i dont take what people say online as verbatim. I know for a fact the way people type and present their online self is NOT how they are offline. Offline i would sit down with them and want them to explain their stance no matter how they wrote it online.

The way you say things and the way you present yourself has a direct effect on the opinion people have of you. While I am the only one that can make up my mind about what I think about someone, that person's actions has a strong influence on what decision I make.
This cant be done accurately ONLINE.

I actually think you're legit, Xyro, I was just joking around :p
Yea i belive you and im not mad either. I just think its dumb you(or anybody) judge a person or mold a person based off of what they type.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Because we're all best friends and go to each other's houses and have sleep-overs every day. How silly of me, I almost thought this was the internet.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You know, Xyro, I've never seen such a contrast between online and offline personalities. It's almost as if someone else hacked into your account... :confused:

:069:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I've seen Xyro three times.
Quakecon 3
HOBO 28
And Ooples Grand Opening.
At OGO we all talked with Xyro after eating Pizza hut (in target), And he's a pretty funny guy and knows what he's talking about. For others disagreeing with him, not sure why the arguing with him continues anyways, again he's a funny guy.
*insert "No you're wrong you ******* 2009 Member, Xyro is a ****ing *** who thinks he's right about everything" in the next post here*

www.allisbrawl.com

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom