• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait, what if you fought other Texans at MLG? Shouldn't those matches count?

...Not that it matters to me since I didn't fight anyone from Texas. >.>

:069:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would think it would only affect a very small group...and that's assuming you know where EVERYONE in the bracket is from...there could be some randoms from Texas but we wouldn't know because they're randoms...

SO...no. They shouldn't be counted.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Also, keep in mind that MLG used random seeding, so lots of people got easy/hard brackets depending on how lucky they were.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Xyro's been on a soapbox about how he should be involved with the PR since it first started. The problem is, Xyro's PR would look something like this:

1 - RoyR
2 - RoyR
3 - RoyR
4 - 10 - who cares it doesn't matter

heytallman

CTALL
Xyro's been on a soapbox about how he should be involved with the PR since it first started. The problem is, Xyro's PR would look something like this:

1 - RoyR
2 - RoyR
3 - Trela
4 - 10 - who cares it's not RoyR or Trela
I lol'd hard, and fixed it a bit.

Though, as far as MLG goes, the random seeding kinda makes it a bit tough to properly judge...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

1 - RoyR
2 - RoyR
3 - RoyR
4 - 10 - who cares it doesn't matter
thats 100% incorrect. thats the problem with you people. you THINK you know but you dont KNOW. you just guess(wrongly) and state it as what i would do.

NONE of you know what i think.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That has to be one of the dumbest statements I've read on here in a long time. There's no way MLG shouldn't count. Random seeding has nothing to do with anything. It's all about who beat, is it not? When you played someone has nothing to do with whether you beat them or not (for PR purposes).

Gnes

Smash Master
That has to be one of the dumbest statements I've read on here in a long time. There's no way MLG shouldn't count. Random seeding has nothing to do with anything. It's all about who beat, is it not? When you played someone has nothing to do with whether you beat them or not (for PR purposes).
Look in the context of how this PR system works, look how points are allocated to each person, and realize just how many people in texas DIDN't play other people also from texas.

If u can't figure out why MLG dallas won't be counted, then there's nothing I can do for you.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i find it a bit odd that whobo counts (it did, didnt it?), unless TX plays a lot of TX people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom