• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
lol... Is it ok to have texas pride (with the brawl scene) without having Actual Texas pride.. I mean.. really i hate this state..

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Austin is one of the ****tiest places in Texas. Aside from their plethora of vegan cuisine, of course.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You live in RGV. Your statement is moot.
Plus, Austin has UT. approximately 10:1 female-to-male ratio.

Good. ****ing. Game.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
hahaha UT sounds good. I also heard about this pizza place called the melllow mushroom.. sounds amazing......... Even just the name of the place is awesome!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
True. It's more likely for one to be successful with trolling than it is to be successful with Ganondorf.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I would troll too if I mained Ganon.

Espy, get back in the Marth social and talk One Piece with me. Shaya scared everyone off with infractions.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
And San Antonio's jujmentday. And maybe more, but I'm sure zac will get to it when he has time

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I PM'd him with Jujment Day 2. It's up to Xyro/Kyle to send him the Ooples Tournament info, however.

But yeah, what P4 and Jerm said. Just give him some breathing space.
Hell, I'm grateful that he's doing this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom