• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
#pidgeforpresident

Why are we talking about the smash scene in peoples states instead of the tier list? I think pidge may be more on topic than the rest of you...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo, if we use #hashtags enough, the people in charge of the site will make them an actual thing.

Worked for facebook.
#thestruggle

also, im bout to be DMs new best buddy yo.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa isn't unknown, everybody knows about him lol. He was good back in the day (used to be one of the best ZSS mains) but at this point he's not only not that good, but I'm pretty sure he plays other chars alongside ZSS (I personally saw him lose to Asa in pools at Apex 2013, after losing with ZSS he switched to Wario and lost again). He actually didn't even make it out of pools at Apex, though I'm not going to give much weight to that cause after getting out of pools at Apex I went 0-2 in bracket lol

I mean I'm not trying to knock the dude, I'm sure if he continued to put effort into the game and played seriously he'd still be a great player, but I'm fairly certain he doesn't attend tournies very often and when he does, he doesn't do very well. Feel free to prove me wrong by pointing out his good results in 2012/2013 but as far as I know, he has none/very little.

If you wanted to mention today's good ZSS players that aren't Salem, you should have mentioned Choco/Kamemushi/Quiksilver/Tay/Okals/Serudos/Nick Riddle/Dakpo/DRN/myself (in no particular order...okay that's a lie, that's in the order japan --> EU --> NA) all before you mentioned Dazwa lol.

Edit: He may have actually went fully ZSS against Asa in pools. I know he lost to Asa in pools, I was getting ready to coach Asa but after game 1 I decided it wasn't even necessary lol. He definitely used Wario against SOMEBODY in pools, not sure if it was Asa.

TL;DR you still don't know what you're talking about.

Nah my bracket got reworked and I never ended up fighting Asa. I haven't taken Brawl seriously since 2011 hence why my results haven't been so stellar :p I'll enter the occasional Brawl tournament for ****s and giggles but I've mostly stuck to hosting Brawl, playing Melee.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Nah my bracket got reworked and I never ended up fighting Asa. I haven't taken Brawl seriously since 2011 hence why my results haven't been so stellar :p I'll enter the occasional Brawl tournament for ****s and giggles but I've mostly stuck to hosting Brawl, playing Melee.
wait.... you play melee......? what.....

FourStar

Smash Ace
the reason why we stopped talking about peach and sonic (more peach) was because Dark Peach kept getting all defensive and butthurt over people making fun of his beloved peach. so i don't want to continue with this peach discussion LOL. sonic.... well idk what to say about him

Aidebit

Smash Journeyman
the reason why we stopped talking about peach and sonic (more peach) was because Dark Peach kept getting all defensive and butthurt over people making fun of his beloved peach. so i don't want to continue with this peach discussion LOL. sonic.... well idk what to say about him
Dark Peach is just an exaggerated version of you sometimes, though.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Dark Peach is just an exaggerated version of you sometimes, though.
.......mmmkay then. can't really think about a time i was ever posting a page worth of crap and replying to fifteen other people and cursing out people about my beloved character

Top Bottom