• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

The untold tale for that pokemon image.

The turn before hand. Politoad switched in and scalded Tyranitar, but Tyranitar missed with Stone Edge.

The following turn RNG. Tyranitar will critcal hit with Stone Edge and was scarfed the whole time. You switch Celebi dies. You stay in Politoad will be critical'd and die.

In the end, hax will doom all of your strategies.

You know that angle still doesn't seem to show the effect of firing in the 3d range. Do you have an alternative angle to show with that?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
What if by holding up, the beam moves through the Y and Z axis and eventually breaks through the tv you're playing on and kills your opponent

Would that be legal

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah dude that's blatant flaming. I'm gonna report your ***
Wasn't your Tyranitar holding a purple Umbrella before?

Oh well.

And be nice to Fourstar peeps, we were all once proud of our character and tried to show people that.

And if you weren't then you're just not human. :p

FourStar

Smash Ace
Wasn't your Tyranitar holding a purple Umbrella before?

Oh well.

And be nice to Fourstar peeps, we were all once proud of our character and tried to show people that.

And if you weren't then you're just not human. :p
HEY someone is actually sticking up for me :D idk whether to say about time or to thank you! so tank you luco!
and this is a general statement: if you aren't proud of who you play then why are you playing? :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
HEY someone is actually sticking up for me :D idk whether to say about time or to thank you! so tank you luco!
Heh, no problem dude; you just remind me of when I used to be really ultra new.

You'll laugh at this (and NR too, i see him lurking) but I used to think Lucas was top tier.

Ahh the good 'ole days....

FourStar

Smash Ace
Heh, no problem dude; you just remind me of when I used to be really ultra new.

You'll laugh at this (and NR too, i see him lurking) but I used to think Lucas was top tier.

Ahh the good 'ole days....
it because of his smashes huh? they are like uber good but can get punished so easy. it was like when i thought craptain falcon was the best character. then i started getting competitive and i was like WTF HE SUCKS LOL
the good ole days.... :p

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
it because of his smashes huh? they are like uber good but can get punished so easy. it was like when i thought craptain falcon was the best character. then i started getting competitive and i was like WTF HE SUCKS LOL
Captain Falcon is the best character

Maybe not by TRADITIONAL (ie stupid) standards but by the only standards that MATTER (epicosity/badassery) he's #1!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Nothing in particular, I just used to beat everyone with him and didn't know any better. I used to think no-one else knew how to play him and recover with him and such...

Maaaaan I was so silly in retrospect heh. :p

FourStar

Smash Ace
until you guys start dressing up as your character like Vermanubis (Ganondorf) then i don't wanna hear anything about character pride. LOL im jking you don't have to do that

FourStar

Smash Ace
Nothing in particular, I just used to beat everyone with him and didn't know any better. I used to think no-one else knew how to play him and recover with him and such...

Maaaaan I was so silly in retrospect heh. :p
that was like me with my pikachu in melee :p
Captain Falcon is the best character

Maybe not by TRADITIONAL (ie stupid) standards but by the only standards that MATTER (epicosity/badassery) he's #1!
LOL idk about that. badassery would probably go to Fox or Falco in my book

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
that was like me with my pikachu in melee :p

LOL idk about that. badassery would probably go to Fox or Falco in my book
I agree.

But Falcon is 1st in manliness so I guess that's something.

And I should clarify: I still think lucas should be higher than where he is (above PT and Luigi IMO) but I accept that I have bias influencing that and even with the evidence for it he needs more to really be able to go places.

FourStar

Smash Ace
i agree lucas is better in the air than PT and luigi. plus he is twice as strong. idk he is very underrepresented

Aidebit

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo should be top tier

oh wait this is the Brawl thread
At this point, it doesn't matter, this thread has already gone off-topic enough times.
i agree lucas is better in the air than PT and luigi. plus he is twice as strong. idk he is very underrepresented
PT is also underrepresented, he has been ever since Reflex started playing Project M.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well hes better than Luigi is yeah (Luigi is awful though), but overall not much better than PT, if better at all. That one is arguable.

Top Bottom