• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
so is it just me, or is SV smash dying? cmon guys! sorry i haven't been able to smash lately, Mr. j. School's a killer ='( tomorrow for sure for sure for sure

AXE 09

Smash Master
heck yeah they should. ugh, these videos are killing me. i'm almost done with the sets we had a while ago of mr j, me, turnip tosser, and calabrel. after those, i'm gonna put up a few of me and gamer, then i'll work on the ones of james and azenith. make sure to check my youtube page every few days or so

AXE 09

Smash Master
Thanks. I actually did see that before, I just thought they might have been based off different tournaments or something. Not familiar with the system yet.
oh i see. so you're a new smasher? well if you ever visit Sierra Vista, you're welcome to come over to my place for some traning. i'm free anytime

SolidCrispy

Smash Apprentice
oh i see. so you're a new smasher? well if you ever visit Sierra Vista, you're welcome to come over to my place for some traning. i'm free anytime
Not exactly. :) Just new to the point system concept. I've been to a few local tournaments and done fairly well. I'd love to fight you sometime though, really desperate for a challenge lately.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Not exactly. :) Just new to the point system concept. I've been to a few local tournaments and done fairly well. I'd love to fight you sometime though, really desperate for a challenge lately.
sweet. then you should come down to SV. we all (like mr. j said) are looking for new challenges lol

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
im not a new smasher but i am new to the forums and i dont get to play alot :'( (my bro is evilllllllllllllll) whats the address to SV Axe, I'll play you to death if its close

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Man your probably about 2 and a half hours away from us but if you still wanna drive thats cool we'll play vs you. Sierra Vista is an hour east of Tucson if your serious about coming let us know. Were actually having a tournament on the 8th if your interested tell your friends and what not

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
ok i just mapquest-ed that sucka, 3 hours and 16 minutes.... too long T_T.... the longest i ever drove for a smash tournament was 2 hours... and even then it was under special conditions... plus i won 20 bucks chyea

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol well when you come down elvis, we need to get more matches in. sorry about vids guys... i mean sorry it's taking so long. just... so many... omg lol. i need a break... sorry that it's taking so long to get everything up

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Im here to protest my infraction to B-Will. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE SPAM TO YOU? lol Seriously, that wasn't spam, I was saying I was coming Thursday and Saturday. I'm gonna fight you, and when I beat you, Ill take your Modship, and your dignity. Ya black azz mothasucka.

Also, I love B-will. Hugs and b*tches.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Gay Nicknyte just stop posting you look stupid, and stop taking quotes from the Boondocks before they sue your black *** for being black...and stealing there **** but mostly for being black

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey Nicknyte, weren't you in town today? i tried calling you, but i couldn't reach you ='( lol. good games today, Mr. J. i'll see you all saturday!!! make sure to come to the SV tourney, everyone. call me if you get lost or something, or if you can't make it. or even if you can make it, just call me!! por favor lol

Top Bottom