• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol
lol x3
lol x10

wow i've got so much to say.....hmmmmmmmmmm anyway yea congrats on J havin more h8rs on SV......lol it's no big thats just him..... don worry Louisiana i understand how u feel more than anyone when we me and J met........he talked so much **** to me when we first played.......and yea i beat him and he wined and whined........lol.....but after a while.. he knows when he's outbeaten although he'll never admit it.anyway.....im sure u'd all like him in person........like that matters...

2nd......Man...wtf have i ben doin......lol nothin............we need to all play again that would be gr8.........if i ever got off my lazy *** and did sumthing......

3rd B-Will shut the f/u/c/k up will you....Axe this axe that....blah blah blah.....shutup f@g <------(btw do i get my infraction now for that) CENSOR DODGIN FTW..........F/U/CK YEA....

Um.......yea sv is actually holdin a tournament...........thread is up i believe axe made it..........

Last........WHY DOES EVERYONE WANNA PLAY AXE..that kid su/x he uses Pikachu.........Pikachu is a mouse.....a yellow fkkin mouse.........who eats cheese.....well should.. so more like those donuts that brock makes in the show LOLZ.....i clown that guy....he blows...............Man.what a joke Axe for number 7 plz.......he blows...............you all jus think he's good cuz he plays us when we Well when I AM NOT TRYING.....uhhhhh.. *says in his head)(lol j/k axe don pwn me............. im sorry....pssh.. like axe can beat me...that kid blows.....I'll own him w/Pichu...which btw axe we need to do.... i wanna pwn u some more.....lol *mutters* i fkkin wish................

ON a serious note......axe and I are about the same....but man axe gets better every dam second........that guy is crazy........lolz.......TAG......man i h8 him tooo... all of sv is good...........way better than my sorry a/ss.......BTW B-WILL SEE THAT...ANOTHER CENSOR DODGE PLZ...........(FKKIN BI/TCH LOL.........umm yea..so when we all play...that be cool

I wanna MM too.......i'd like to lose some Money but i'll MM axe cuz i can take his money woot ^^

JULIAN.....................JULIAN......GWAMMCHEE GET BAK HERE NOW...
CARLTON............ - is blacker than i am...have u seen that guy............DARKNESS!!!!!!! MY EYES SEE ONLY THE DARK!...lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
axe.........my signature doesnt work...................fkkin gaye.........BWILL 2 INFRACTIONS CENSOR DODGING AND DOUBLE POST WOOT WOOT GO ME

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Whatever Vec you got super clizzowned the other night you fought me I think thats why you stopped playing. Thats tight Carl those stick figure fight things

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL Tim, you and your infractions! when are you gonna play again man? we need to record

YOU TOO BLACKKNIGHT! we need to get some vids going lol. i'm sad that Julian can't go to the SV tourney ='( speaking of which, who all is going so i can put you on the list? carlton, are you sure that you can run the bracket? cuz i'm totally lost when it comes to that lol. i don't know much about the bracket or pools or antyhing.

i'm sorry that mr. j can't make it ='( darn you AJ... STAY IN SV!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
1. where's the thread for the sv tourney axe told me about

2. what's been up, sons?

3. i get my license soon so once i get better at driving where my parents trust me more then i'll drive out to **** you guys again.

4. axe i told you to put up fox videos. and don't say we look nubbish because i was better back then then i am now.

5. I'll money-match anyone on guitar hero 3.

6. How many numbers do I need? stupid. :(

7. TTYL

8. PS axe i answered your question on the falco match-ups guide.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol my bad Chris. alright, i'll put some fox vids up... as soon as i get some more up of pomx. and the thread's in the southwest section! it even has a smiley face next to it. it's called Sierra Vista, Arizona Tournament.

lol stfu julian

did you wanna come down to SV, AZenith?

AXE 09

Smash Master
next weekend? what about THIS weekend??? dude this weekend would be perfect, cuz school's gonna be out for thanksgiving! but next weekend's fine too^^ yeah dude, just bring a tape over and i'll upload all the vids we record. you're welcome to come down here any time you want.

i'm sorry it's taking me so long to upload those vids, it's been nearly a week since i've posted anything. i posted like 5 or 6 up today, so that should hold you, Pomx lol. i'll upload some more when i get the chance... which will probably be tomorrow actually. i was able to today cuz i got grounded ^^ lol. i'm almost done with pomx's vids. after that, i'll do calabrel, turnip tosser, and mr j. and then i'll finish the ones with nicknyte

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol you guys and your drinking. anyways, friday sounds great! that works out perfect for me. do you think you might make it to our tourney on the 8th?

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys. AZenith's coming on friday! so Vman... that means you must come out lol. or let us go to your place or something. everyone should smash on friday =D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i would try and come this weekend since i have 2 days off school, but i have a 7-12 page research paper due on next wednesday that decides whether or not i graduate from high school, and i haven't even started it yet :) so yeah, i'll see you guys like, after all this senior crap is due.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol crap that sux. well you better finish that man, you don't wanna go through a whole nother year of high school. i sure don't >.< come down asap, Chris

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yo Ill give you call Azenith, let you know where to go. Vec, Black, dont worry whats goin on in smash you guys dont play anymore anyway so just pretend like you dont know anything.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Yo Ill give you call Azenith, let you know where to go. Vec, Black, dont worry whats goin on in smash you guys dont play anymore anyway so just pretend like you dont know anything.
honestly why dont you act like u know evrything, so shut up hmm that will be nice im srry we both have lifes outside of smash j but we still play your just not around

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Then where are you? Cause I probably play with Axe and Chris more than you do.

Anyways thx for coming out yesterday Pomx me and you didnt get very many matches in but thats ok I like watching too. Your skill has improved 10 times what it was keep training with Forward and you might be able to beat me next time.....lol J/k

AXE 09

Smash Master
thanks for coming down, AZenith and James =) you guys definately need to come back again! as for the videos, WOW i have a lot of footage... haha. before i post those vids up, i need to finish a few other tapes which might take a while... so i'm not really sure when i'll have your vids up, but i'll try my best to get them up asap

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
yeah that was a blast, i feel like i learned alot too especially on how to play against you lol. we definetaly need to do something like that again sometime in the future.

peace

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Attention Mr. J.

I just got back from Baton Rouge. Great times. Nytetime all nyte long. Anyway, I'll give you the message they told me to relay to you.

Dear Mr. J,

STFU

Signed

Eet (The Bossman)
TaylorHJ
Setsuma
Young Dylan
Mocha
Phil
Kyle aka Enterei
Nicknyte

aka The Battle Rouge Crew

P.S. Your clown town has been changed to Nytetime. You have been warned.
How was yall thanksgivin?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I aint no messenger boy. Im a delivery boy. ill bring the hurt ya trash talking smasher of the Sierra Mista! Wait till the Tournament. Its on.

Top Bottom