• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys. just wanted to let everyone know that i'm not gonna be here for most of christmas break... i have to go to... dare i say it... TEXAS! AGAIN! (dies) lol. well actually this saturday (the 22nd), i'm going to california, then from california, i'm gonna go to texas on the 27th, and i'll be back on the 2nd or 3rd

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I request that a member(s) of your nice city visits me to play Smash sometime in the next period of two weeks on a non-holiday.

I would like to test out my fox and get practice against Peach since you have 2 thirty-five year old peach players and a bunch of ****ty space animal players *points at Axe* and **** Pikachu.

But seriously, come to tucson.

Edit: Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to all of you, and if you're Jewish and don't celebrate Christmas then at least don't be an ******* and act all offended.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well that may be it for my travels to Tucson for a while im pretty sure i just wanna play here so if you wanna come down thats on you. Whatever happened to Lamenyte?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Nicknyte has offically been owned by me two days in a row will he come back for a third?

Sadly Im am leaving AZ i have a life to persue in the Army ill be leavin for basic on Jan.9 thats next Wed. so lets have some smashing before I go. It's Brawl time when I get back!

CHUK

Smash Ace
If you are lucky you will end up in Fort Watchuka (I definately spelled that wrong)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that's one less 30 year old peach player that i have to deal with. **** peach.

i'll miss you though mr. j, have fun and good luck in the army. take care of yourself i look forward to playing you when you get back.

AXE 09

Smash Master
If you are lucky you will end up in Fort Watchuka (I definately spelled that wrong)
lol it's fort huachuca. but yeah... we really are gonna miss you man. at least i won't get ***** by peach anymore lol (even though i kinda liked it, OH SNAP!)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Lol you guys are funny, yea but we need to play soon Axe. Elvis keeps calling me for some smash we should play. And theres no way im gonna be stationed on Fort Huachuca not that i want to anyway, but i live 10 min from the base lol.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol hey, you never know, the military can do some suprising stuff :p anyways yeah, you guys are definately welcome to come smash at my place

CHUK

Smash Ace
Lol my brother was stationed there after being stationed in Korea for 2 years so I knew it was in SV.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol my brother was stationed there after being stationed in Korea for 2 years so I knew it was in SV.
oh snap. your brother should play smash lol. smash totally prepares you for the military, it teaches you how to be patient, when to attack, and the element of suprise:grin:

AXE 09

Smash Master
i do! but... sadly i don't think i can. even if i were to get transportation, i doubt my parents would let me go since i have school the next day

forward

Smash Champion
lol it's no big deal

there are some other tourneys this month, one in utah on the 19th and NM on the 12 that i'm going to. do those interest you guys at all?

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm interested! but that's only if i can get a ride... which i don't think i can, unless you could come and pick me up or something. transportation has been my only issue

AXE 09

Smash Master
MR J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darn it man. i all called you today and said "hey, wanna smash?" and you're like "oh i'm already gone" darn you man! ah. dang. if i knew you were leaving today, i would've called you yesterday instead (even though i was pretty sick). ah. well man... good luck in the army and everything. i hope everything goes well for you man

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
lololol No one to Smash with in SV? How said :[ maybe a curtain Princess will come back and take her throne. You all know MY peach is the most ugly anyway. lolololol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
hey!!!!! gla to see everyone again hopefully we will have a reunion when brawl comes MARCH 9TH bishes so can't wait, Mr. J hit us up with ur wii number when u get setteled in man good luck with the Army see ya soon back here

"SV's Heroes"

p.s. we need a group name that we all agree on

Top Bottom