• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

EoW

Smash Apprentice
AZonetwostep? lol never even heard of it. man, you guys should come down here! we have a serious issue with transportation. can someone send me the link for AZonetwostep?
Its in my tag.

AXE 09

Smash Master
thanks EoW. i already looked at it, and i definately wanna go, it sounds awesome. dude! chris! it'd be awesome if you could take us. except... if i go, then i'll probably bring 4 more people, which makes 5 of us total. including you, that makes 6. would there be enough room for us?

AXE 09

Smash Master
i already knew he didn't live in SV, i was directing the 2nd centence of my last post towards chris (GamerGuitarist7)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well it would be me and zach, plus whoever you bring. i have a minivan so as long as you guys don't get ****ing loud and obnoxious/distracting, i could fit 7 people in there.

edit/ Cool, my 1111th post

EoW

Smash Apprentice
i already knew he didn't live in SV, i was directing the 2nd centence of my last post towards chris (GamerGuitarist7)
lol way to make slick look like a tool for not reading..... effin owned hahahahaha

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
thanks EoW. i already looked at it, and i definately wanna go, it sounds awesome. dude! chris! it'd be awesome if you could take us. except... if i go, then i'll probably bring 4 more people, which makes 5 of us total. including you, that makes 6. would there be enough room for us?
who would you plan on taking with ya Axe?
im down if you can go

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol way to make slick look like a tool for not reading..... effin owned hahahahaha
lol i was trying not to be rude^^ oh sniggity! you're almost at your 100th post!

Nicknyte! it's been forever man! get your butt back to SV, i need to get owned by your wiigi and marf again lol.

Gamer, that sounds awesome! i'm totally up for it. i'm sure we can find a ride to your place. thanks a lot man, we'll pitch in for gas money. also, thanks to Maxxxpower, we now have a place to stay, he said he's willing to house ALL of us. he's the man lol.

hey Brawl Champ. well... if i go (which i most likely will), then blackknight is definately coming with me. everyone else is a maybe right now, i still need to talk to everyone. maybe you could talk to all the other smashers in SV and see if they wanna go too. although... i'm sorry, but you'd need to find your own ride. hopefully maxxxpower would have enough housing, but everything's still kinda in the air right now. we'll see what happens as time goes on

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
allright. the only thing its depending on is 1) if i'm paying my insurance by then, 2) the car is in my name, 3) the car is in good condition.

since i'm getting a job here in like a week, and moving out next month, i'm pretty sure my parnets are going to be putting it in my name. then i can pay my insurance and have everything checked. don't want to drive 140 miles and not be sure everything is fine with the car :)

so, i'll get everything checked up before the tourney hopefully.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quit it with the spam. Increasingly major infractions will be issued for continued spam.

If you want to play, arrange to play. If you want to mindlessly insult each other, don't.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
dude shut up we don care just show up to the AZ one-two step (one more for the black peeps) i will say that to your face and then double dare your *** to get buck not only will axe stomp you i will gears of war curb stomp yo azz punk!!!! i don know if your good and frankly don care My lucas will easily clean you up

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........who are you? again? black who? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah........are you willing to MM? MM? MM? por favor? I'm not gonna trash talk.. perhaps you could be good... just asking MM? Big Black?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hmmm... I do? Am I back? hmmmmm maybe you should find out...to be continued

Axe owns the **** out of Big black whatever!
DUDE!!! Mr. J????? is he back??????? oh snizzle!!!! man it's been forever! get your butt over here! lol we all missed ya man. call me asap

oh and yeah, Duff0. SV's definately coming to AZonetwostep! you can count on that lol. are you gonna be there?

and LMAO at big black getting banned :p

Top Bottom