• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
SV smash is dead? yep.
haha it's sad to say, but i agree with you. me and vman still play, but everyone else stopped. turnip tosser plays like once every week or two though. you know what'd help? if there was a tourney in tucson! PLEASE??? i'd go if there was one. and anybody from tucson is welcome to come over to my place anytime they want to.

oh, and STFU GAMER YOU ***! lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
wow no its not dead everyone has just been busy for crying out loud not only that you ust can't say just you and vman axe what aboutjoey, john and me we there just for kicks? If you want it just to be you and tim then fine but when noone calls dont expect e to know to come and play cause tim doesn't call as much anyomre cause you drive axe soi you want play then you guys need to call

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Ha Ha Nick Nyte you silly. Im sure your luigi is good, but mine is better plus didnt you get bested with your own charater in are last ditto matches? told. Anyway id like to smash again but yeah i got **** to do everyday. I hosted Tim and jeff over the other week and it was crazy fun. Id like to do it some more of that. As for Gamer dun make me 4 stock you again lol Down smash? And zenith i kinda remember you, you can come and get down smashed too. Other then that nothing else has happend. O yeah Tim got a bomb in the back of the head last time we played, was funny. Anyway Peace.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you want to fight my marth? or do you want to fight my Pit in brawl? we'll see who gets owned.

you're 30 years old and play Peach. grow some balls.

AXE 09

Smash Master
heh heh Carlton, that's called motivation :p

but seriously, SV does need to smash more. it's understandable though since everyone's working, even i need to start working soon. i think of some tucson people come down, that might bring us back to life :p

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
when i played melee with you last week, that was the first time in forever. now i only play it when i don't have brawl with me. stop crying about brawl.

S

Sonic_BOOM

That's Pretty Cool Stuff Axe09. I've never seen stuff like that. That is pretty cool. Hey Az im not even from here but I'll be around for a little bit. I'm a friend Of Timothy's or you probably call him VectorMan. LOL well I lied im not really his friend im family I most likely won't even be here too much but who knows. it would be cool to meet you guys I'm not the main user my brother allowed me to use his account (that he just created for that matter) but i will most likely use it more i dont know. Well Yeah that's pretty much all i have to say hope to meet you guys/girls whatever you are

BTW - My name is Yvette (E-Vett) It's nice to meet you

AXE 09

Smash Master
shoot, when's there gonna be a melee tournament period? lol.

sweet, so someone from Tim's family's coming down, huh? haha that's tight! nice to meet you Yvette. when are you coming down?

haha heck yeah blackknight, SV's definately gonna own in brawl

AXE 09

Smash Master
Brawl Sucks.....---> Not Axe.. this is Vectorman... well it doesn't suck....melee is just better........ uhh yea.. i wasted 20 seconds posting this woot

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol tim, you're such a beesh

if i recall, didn't someone who once said that brawl's a sucky game say "you know... i actually like brawl" OH SNAP! lol but i do agree with you, i like melee better :p

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey hey hey Mr.Jizzay in the hizzouse........yo still here in Georgia i just graduated basic training but i still have one more month to i get back.i wont be able to post agian so dont bother to reply just wanted to give a shout out to my smash brethern, well gotta trian to killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....Pvt. J over and out.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey hey hey Mr.Jizzay in the hizzouse........yo still here in Georgia i just graduated basic training but i still have one more month to i get back.i wont be able to post agian so dont bother to reply just wanted to give a shout out to my smash brethern, well gotta trian to killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....Pvt. J over and out.
LOL! mr j, get back here! i wanna get owned by your peach! plus turnip needs a double team partner lol.

yeah, carlton's right, we can't let our smash spirits die. we need monster reborn! face up in attack mode!

M

Mangekyou

Cool I guess it's just a matter of driving and hour + change, anyone else???

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
Sv Sucks They Can't Even Come Up With A Proper Crew Name So They Use The City Where They're From Go To Glendale And Smash It Up With Vat-zero And His Crew I Heard They Were The Best To Hang Out With!!!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
This is not a tall tale...I also heard this was a fact of truth. Yo Axe, you guys should really come on down to Phoenix or Glendale again. It would be good times.

AXE 09

Smash Master
man, i definately do wanna visit all you guys and brawl. i'm curious to see how i'd do, i haven't fought anyone in brawl except for the people here in SV (and the laggy online play).

if anyone's interested in playing me, or any of the SV crew in either brawl or melee, just give me a call. i'm always up for some games. 520-249-3743

EDIT: oh and sorry that i don't post much anymore. for some reason, whenever i went on to smashboards, my internet would always freeze up =/ it let me on today, but usually it decides to be gay lol. but don't worry, i still practice and everything. so if you're wondering why i never get on, it's cuz my computer's a little gay. it's only with this website though, i can go to youtube or myspace or anything without any problems. has this site been loading very slowly for everyone for the past month or so or was it just me?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
it gets stupid slow on and off usually, but i've noticed that asmashboards runs ****ty on internet explorer (unless it's just my gf's computer.) so if you're not on firefox/opera then that may help too.

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
AXE09 you think putting your number on the boards makes you less of a punk, why don't you just come down to Vat-Zero's house and show us what you and your crew got cuz S.T.B. is ready for any challenge

AXE 09

Smash Master
AZonetwostep? lol never even heard of it. man, you guys should come down here! we have a serious issue with transportation. can someone send me the link for AZonetwostep?

Top Bottom