• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Entreri

Smash Cadet
taylor from kyle's comp (i dont log in and out)-

funny that priest and mr.j are two of the lowest ranking smashers on a CITY scale. lol

i'm first in my city but thats really nothing to brang about.

mr.j isnt even ranked in AZ hah

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
taylor from kyle's comp (i dont log in and out)-

funny that priest and mr.j are two of the lowest ranking smashers on a CITY scale. lol

i'm first in my city but thats really nothing to brang about.

mr.j isnt even ranked in AZ hah
Doesn't help that I choose not to go to tournaments either.

And that I live in Flagstaff.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
My god is that recent? That was ugly you call that a Sheik lol and a Fox, man LA go back to your crappy thread. People in Sierra Vista are way better than both of you guys including me. And Ugly you live in AZ now so act like it.
I know I live in AZ, but that doesn't mean I have to defend every single thing someone from AZ does. I admit, the best SV guys might be better than the upper players of all Louisiana, but those people are still better than you.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
OKay, Let me say this. Not everyone in SV sucks. But I believe Tay said that this has nothing to SV, just Mr. J coming onto other people's threads saying sh*t about Louisiana. Tay's problem lies with Mr. J because he doesnt know how to shut up. Stop giving Arizona a bad name J. And no, Louisiana doesnt stink. I didn't smell like azz when you picked me up from the Airport, did I?

D

Deleted member

lol. j you're hillarious.
you have no pressure game in your vids at all.

no more talking ****. go to S.O.S.'s tournament in san antonio. its probably not that far for yall. it's 8 hours for us. bring some money, so i can take it. and then you cant talk **** anymore.

i love how everytime i bring up san antonio or a money match mr. j doesnt say anything in response. all you do is talk more **** and tell me to go back to my own state. what a little *****.

AXE 09

Smash Master
woah woah woah guys..... why can't we just drop this and move on? Mr. J just likes talking trash. i've known him for about a year now, and he's pretty well known here for talking trash, so i know he was just messing around lol. but the LA players probably took it serious...

Tayler, Mr. J's one of my friends, and i don't appreciate you talking about him like that and calling him names. on the other hand, what Mr. J said wasn't very cool either, so you have a right to for a certain extent, but this might be going a little too far. i think you took what Mr J said too seriously. i know he was just messing around, but you guys didn't. so i appologize to you. basically, let's just drop this whole thing

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I guess. Just ignore Mr. J Tay. Or PM the sh*t outta him. Either way, he's my rival. I do care for him. But J, just shut up. lolz. Im dropping this subject.

D

Deleted member

thats fine by me. i'd still like to play sv az in san antonio.

is their any possibility of you guys car pooling?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what's goion on...................i got my 50 in halo ^^ yayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what's goion on...................i got my 50 in halo ^^ yayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay
You are the biggest loser I have ever met...

...just what I would expect.

*sigh* I miss SV so much. It's not fun insulting you losers when I can't be face-to-face with anyone.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol Tim, keep working on that halo! if you don't get stronger soon, i'll keep pwning you at that game... JK JK JK!!!! lol. but seriously... i'd pwn you. lol no jk jk. i haven't even played halo 3 yet lol

Julian!!! you gotta get back here and insult us some more. i actually miss it, it's not the same here lol

it'd be great if we went to that tourney, but... in order for that to happen, we need a car that'd make it there and someone that's willing to drive there. if we can just get some transportation, then we could probably make it.

guys, Chris (that "mystery smasher" guy) is getting a crapload better! dude me and tim played him today, and he was all comboing us and doing all this crazy stuff. man, soon he's gonna be up to our levels. i can see us having a lot of trouble with him in about a month or so. and TIM FREAKIN PWNS HOLY CRAP!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Vec does this thread say Halo on it? I think not.........Taylor lol at least Axe knows whats up. I would go to Texas but Im leaving to basic soon but maybe I get stationed in LA that would be great.

D

Deleted member

im pretty sure theres a good number of bases in southern miss. though. 1 or 2 hours away, but it would still be really rare.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
im pretty sure theres a good number of bases in southern miss. though. 1 or 2 hours away, but it would still be really rare.
KKK... 'nuff said.

======================

Anyways, sounds like there's going to be some kind of SSBM "tourney" in Flag (for suckass NAU players :()...

Well, I'll probably go just for the hell of it (since I wont have anything better to do).

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ok taylor if those are your vids of the recent you then you cannot beat mr.j much less are top two me and axe im sorry. and that fox is not very technical at all, i will do some recording of my fox and show you what i mean by technical...mr.j comes very close to getting my fox most of the time. so im pretty sure he can handle any of the fox players up there.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Double post hell ye!!!!!!!! (i love you b-will) Tim omg we need to play sometime ive missed playing with you! its been to long. i quit for awhile but im starting up again sorta. so im thinking this weekend my house. and my house is open for all sv smashers. i want to do doubles. singles. and some ffa.im gonna be recording because i told some people that i would get some recent one on ones of me for them.oh and pizza and soda will most likely be the food for the night lol.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
ok taylor if those are your vids of the recent you then you cannot beat mr.j much less are top two me and axe im sorry. and that fox is not very technical at all, i will do some recording of my fox and show you what i mean by technical...mr.j comes very close to getting my fox most of the time. so im pretty sure he can handle any of the fox players up there.
Well, the description says 11/5/07, and it was uploaded on the 6th.

Though, camera recorded videos aren't always the best way to go. They make things look different from what they really are sometimes.

D

Deleted member

falco is my main btw. i picked up shiek a couple weeks ago to beat my crew mate kyle's marth. im trying it out on space animals alot lately though.

i will gladly money match all of you willing, and put down any rumors. just find a way to san antonio. it's closer for yall than me i assume.

his fox probably doesnt seem as technical because i pressure his game so well. its hard for a player to move against me.

and idk if you saw it, but nicknyte 4 stocked mr.j.
lol

too easy.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Dude, San Antonio is not close.

Tucson to S.A. 868 mi – about 11 hours 48 mins
Baton Rouge to S.A. 463 mi – about 7 hours 7 mins

Either way. I doubt Arizona will come.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
i just want to see some vids of lee...you say hes the best right?
Yeah, Lee's supposed to be the best in LA. Second is like, Wu and Cyphus, and the next two are like, Taylor and Ricky. idk, I'm shooting those straight from my mind.

p.s. Funny how my "504" post was about Louisiana's smashers (504 is the New Orleans, LA area code :p)

D

Deleted member

lee, jon, cyphus, myself, and ricky are all in the same tier of players.

we go back in forth in friendlies, lee has just out preformed us all in tournaments.

the power rankings go as previously stated, but dont think ricky and i are any less than say, cyphus and jon.

the most recent vid of lee is on youtube. lee (shiek) vs jon wu (marth).
both players dont look very impressive though. lee doesnt main shiek or anything, he just beat jon with her. youtube like "LAST ssbm" or something like that.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
lee, jon, cyphus, myself, and ricky are all in the same tier of players.

we go back in forth in friendlies, lee has just out preformed us all in tournaments.

the power rankings go as previously stated, but dont think ricky and i are any less than say, cyphus and jon.

the most recent vid of lee is on youtube. lee (shiek) vs jon wu (marth).
both players dont look very impressive though. lee doesnt main shiek or anything, he just beat jon with her. youtube like "LAST ssbm" or something like that.
Are you talking about that Laser Tag tournament that Shannon recorded videos of?

D

Deleted member

yes, but i didnt know shannon recorded any vids. the ones posted were recored by drumma_boi (i think)

he has alot of other vids, so maybe it wasn't him, but i know someone recorded and posted on youtube, lee and john's match up. 2-0 in lee's favor.

D

Deleted member

funny because the sheik won.

he's a fox player but i wouldnt put him above all the rest of us unless we were referring to power rankings. he has a more consistent tournament record.

but his fox, would 4 stock u, not that we'll ever get to prove that or anything.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey mr. j, i cant double fire on the edge either and im a sheik main. lol pisses me off even when noobs can do that **** when i cant. i can do the ledge stall though, but the double fire when running to the edge is too hard for me, its a gentle motion i hate to do. unless your talking about the ledge stall mr. j, that the sheik messed up on the 2nd match, thats easy to do all the time.

AXE 09

Smash Master
dang. chris and i smashed for about 8 hrs last night... so tired... but... so fun... dang... lol dang that was fun. phew. i'm beat. how's everyone else doing?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_> Mr. J's Doc did get 4 stocked by a Marth that did nothing but camp on the edge . . . right?

It's probably wise to not talk **** all the time if you really don't have any sort of skill to back yourself up. :/ From what I've seen, your Doc can't even be described as being mediocre and your Peach is hardly worth bragging about. As for those sticking up for him by describing him as a great player who can rip **** apart, that's probably untrue too since y'all are equally horrible (lol 4 stock). All I'm saying is that Lee at least has gone and beaten established players and is known in the South East.

Mr J however . . .

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
As for those sticking up for him by describing him as a great player who can rip **** apart, that's probably untrue too since y'all are equally horrible (lol 4 stock).
Mr J however . . .
Im gonna say off the bat that even though J sucks...which I say because I am his rival :D....Sierra Vista does not suck and as it IS my home town, I take great offense to saying that Tags, Axe, and Vectorman are "equally horrible" as J. They are not. Axe is ranked 7th in the state so I HIGHLY doubt he is the same level as J. I'm sorry but I draw the line at attacking a whole community from 1 person, which in fact Mr. J did. Lolz, nytespikes.

Lastly, stop milking Taylor for laughs Mr. J. If you want, talk some **** about me, I haven't seen you do that yet. XD

Top Bottom