• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol yeah, who's Tim? better question, who's Vman? Tim MADE Vman. Tim pwns Vman! Vman sux compared to Tim... wow i just realized that i wasted my 500th post on the power ranking's thread ='( i feel sad now... but seriously. VMAN PWNS US ALL! if all of us team up together, we might be able to defeat vman IF WE'RE LUCKY

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
PSH TIM IS AMAZING!!!! its like insane lol. btw good games gamer those were very fun matches man. hmm is anyone down for playing dubs at my house today? ill try and get my recording equipment to.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
LOL you two are just too much sumtimes.............. Axe = U fkkin ****... Tag = U fkkin pwn.......these two together make....... (LOL THE RAPWN BROTHERS LOL xD yea that was cheezy but oh well.......)

lol anyway.. hey sorry for not bein able to play as much.. but.......well im sure you know what's goin down......i still play don worry... kinda practicin yoshi and samus.....but also tryin to get my lvl 50 in halo 3.. seem to be stuck at 49....bleh.. anyway... tag N axe.. u two are awwwwsssuuumm........

and yea we should host one here.. so i can actually play in it ^^ woot woot

AXE 09

Smash Master
DANG Julian's still got it! lol you're awesome man. mr j, nicknyte, and i recorded some matches yesterday, so i'll post a few up of j and nicknyte pretty soon because nicknyte wants them up asap lol. and i'll post the rest after i put up all those crazy falco ditto stuff of me, tim, and brian lol. i already posted up a few of those though.

YOSHI?!?!?!? dude yoshi freakin rox!!! tim... i want a yoshi ditto RIGHT NOW! lol i've been working on yoshi a little bit too. not samus all that much, so your samus will prolly pwn mine^^ but i'm gonna try working on yoshi :p try not to crush my yoshi dreams after i lose against you tim ='(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol i know where u got that from julian.. it's on my youtube already... the guy who made it rox took him nearly 2months just to get the editing right but dam it *****

AXE 09

Smash Master
ANYWAYS before we all cut each other's throats, i need more footage of everyone's different characters. all i have is vman's falco, tag's falco, NOTHING of wave or priest revan, mostly doc for mr j, and i guess i have enough of me lol. but yeah, we need to record more showing a variety of characters

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol mr j, scaring all those lil kids. alright Chris, i'll post those up asap, it's just that during the week i usually don't post that much cuz school kills ='( but during the weekend i'll get as much up as possible :p

AXE 09

Smash Master
no ride???? *gasp* noooooooo we need to think of something quick!

lol goop, heck yeah. all of my pokemon aren't maxed out though. i don't have action replay lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
sadly, i don't think we're gonna make it ='(

guys.... is smash in SV dying?????? why doesn't anyone smash anymore??? I WANNA SMASH GUYS! smash isn't even worth playing without others to play with

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
sadly, i don't think we're gonna make it ='(

guys.... is smash in SV dying?????? why doesn't anyone smash anymore??? I WANNA SMASH GUYS! smash isn't even worth playing without others to play with
move over here.

and i'm going to hold you to putting up those videos. keep your word son

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
**** AXE you have a whole tape of us ngga just post that ****! i'm close to SV anyways :)
Never post like that again. It makes everyone look bad.

==========

Also, guys, I finally met someone who's actually good. I don't know if he even attends NAU or not (hell, I don't even think he lives here) but he was actually good. He used Samus, so I obviously lost when I fought him with Zelda (well, doesn't help that I commited suicide...). I think he's from Texas or something like that.

I'm really rusty right now. Without practice or anything, I can barely wavedash.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol don't worry gamer, as soon as i'm done uploading the vids on the other tape lol. after this tape of nicknyte, i only have 1 more tape... then i'll do ours

oh snaps! there's someone good at NAU? Julian! you gotta practice and show that guy who's boss!

Mr. J's the only one who calls me about smash anymore... poor SV smash ='( but on a good note, there's some smashers at school who seem like they could make it pretty far, but maybe not considering brawl's coming out soon

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Oh geez im actually on for once. just wanted to see whatsup with you peeps. and ye we need to do some more recording fer sure!

D

Deleted member

nice vids mr. J........

rofl.

learn some pressure game man. you hit them and you just let them go when you're not sure if u can continue the combo. some of the time you could have hit nicknyte again, but either way you do something to keep the pressure up. not just stand at the opposite end of the stage and wait for him to come back. stay right of his range and wait for him to do an aerial or stay a little farther and pill spam. just do something.
also learn to edge gaurd. that 4 stock was weak ****.

i can think of 15 la smashers off the top of my head that would have no trouble with you. i suggest you look a little more into the skill of a state before you go talking ****.

we recently had a 70+ entry tournament where all of the good mid south players came. no tx or south fl but north fl, ms, al, some tn, probably some others. all the skilled players within about 6 hours. la placed 5 of the top 8 spots.

i hope you're going too the san antonio tournament. i'd love to take your money.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hahaha Taylor, a lot of times, playing people in real life is a lot different than just watching their videos. if you actually beat him in real life, then you can start bragging

D

Deleted member

i have no problem with anyone else from az, no one else randomly came talking ****. but a player with no skill like that, or even a good player; still has no right to come randomly talking **** to another state they havent even played. i hope yall are going to the tx tournament. we'll show you what la has to offer then.
ive seen some of you're matches too axe. you're a very technical savvy fox but the few i saw mr j still walked all over you with peach's d-smash. if you played smarter im sure the match would be yours.
for the record, while a match is definitely much different from a video, videos do surely show skill. and i didnt see any from those matches.

how much money would you like to wager mr. j?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hmm taylor this tournament is in texas?...well if you do know the reason why it looks like peach does so good against axes fox is because peach defenetly counters the **** out of fox. the fox has to work alot harder than peach does in most cases. if your saying axe needs to play smarter your defenetly wrong hes probably one of the smarter players out there.im the technical one.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
AXE: He's somewhere in the top 5 of LA, I think.

Taylor: Tell Avery, Vaughn, Austin, and Randall that Tai said "Hi" whenever you see them, k?

I bet he's sure he can beat Mr. J because..

Taylor > Nicknyte > Mr. J

Top Bottom