• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i should shouldnt i? now i got off my lazy *** and started playin again brawl is gettin me hyped don wry axe me and vect can handle the hard stuff just make sure u got the location k thanksgivin will be kewl for me cause i wont be here for Xmas

AXE 09

Smash Master
don't worry, Gamer. you did a better job than i ever would've done. don't worry, you'll get a chance to redeem yourself at the SV tourney that should be coming up sometime :)

thanks carlton, you and tim freakin rock lol. alright, just let me know what date, and i'll fix things up. where are you going for christmas blackknight?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
to visit my aunt in texas so thats why cause my dad wll e gone in iraq and she invited us s we are gonna go so will chill there for christmas but yeah runnin a tourney isn't hard u just gota plan ahead proritze if you will we got i though

AXE 09

Smash Master
dang mr j, you're getting close to your 1000th post! lol. anyways

we need to plan on an SV tourney ASAP!!! because my dad said that he's making his september schedule, and if we don't plan something soon, he might plan something on the day that we want to have it, then we won't have a place to host the tourney. so... we need to think of a date as soon as possible!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well he's talking about his dad MAKING his september schedule, why make a schedule for last month? ***** its october ****ign 22nd, that's like 3 or 4 thursdays ago.

AXE 09

Smash Master
DUDE! that's like the 10000th time i've said SEPTEMBER instead of NOVEMBER. man wtf! NOVEMBER NOVEMBER NOVEMBER!!! he's making his NOVEMBER schedule, so we need to plan a date for our tourney, sometime in NOVEMBER, before my dad makes his NOVEMBER schedule. lol stfu Lil J

AXE 09

Smash Master
darn it man, that freakin sux. i was all excited thinking that we'd all be in tucson this saturday. darn it... are we still gonna go next week?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah if Forward doesnt bail on us again, but dont worry Peach can cream you some more before then is that word. But yeah you guys can come over to my house tomarrow and play on my flat screen is that cool>?

AXE 09

Smash Master
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? dude i didn't even know you had a flat screen lol. come to think of it, i've never even been to your house before. today i had TONS of homework (haha, waited to the last minute to do a report again), but tomorrow i'm free, so yeah, i'd love to own your peach. lol jk, but i do wanna test out that samus thing. and TIM! I NEED MY CUBE!!!!!!! lol

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
AH! its been awhile...well i was bored so i thought id post. btw jeff are team is to good. i was thinking, after you left tonight that since we got so close to beating number two at super champ combo that maybe we should more doubles like for real. so i started looking around and i found some doubles tourny pretty much just for doubles so get ready lol.....JIGGLY!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I wish I could come and clown all your so called "best" players, I would **** top 5.
Who are you and why do we care?

Edit: I called you both, Eric and Vaughn. Just give me a ring back if you're still smashing today.
I wish i could go to Arizona and **** ur mom.

Dude gtfo of these boards and go back to the desert....

Lee would kill u in this game probly jon too and like 5 other people atleat depending on how much u suck
get the *** out of here with that ****. ive seen your vids, and you LOST to nicknyte. hahha i would love to play you, but it would be a fckin joke. acually, i would like to see lee 4 stock your ********. HAHAHHA so great, dude, please dont ever post in this thread again, go killyourself.
im sure our top 10 would all take your money.

100$ mm with me?

nicknyte pwnd u LOL

yeah im not driving 20 hours for melee no matter how many pros will be there.
Funniest joke I ever heard is the Aristocrats joke. Sadly, if I told it on this forum, it wouldn't make any sense and people would look at me funny every time they saw me, and I'd probably go to jail. On a side note, I don't think anyone could look at me funny if they didn't see me.

Edit: BTW, this Arizona fella is hillarious. Where's he come up with this stuff? We're Louisiana. Why do you think we're in the shape of a boot? Yeah, so we can kick the **** outta people. Also, because the Rapist wears boots, and LA *****.
Have you had your **** today?
The fact that J has to come on the LA boards to talk trash to yall is a shame. His peach is second rate. I beat him most of the time I play him. Don't worry Cyphus, that ***** just talkin ****.

Enemies of Louisiana:
FEMA
Katrina
1-10 Traffic Jams
Mr. J

Yea. Louisiana chewed the hell outta you J. LOUISIANA.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol that was great to say for your 100th post Tag. dang mr j, what are you getting yourself into? lol you're a funny guy. i'm about to post the rest of the doubles matches. i'd post more but the rest weren't all that interesting... plus i'm pretty sick of watching doubles matches all day, so yeah... haha. look out for the rest of doubles, then i'll start on singles

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
it was really fun seeing everyone and hanging out and playing over at jeff's house.

jeff- you're the man, it was funa nd that burrito your mom got me was too good. come to my house sometime soon
brian- those fox dittos for so ****ing close it was rediculous. i got lucky in some of them. thanks for saying i got better, you certainly did as well.
sean? (turnip)- **** you. haha.
mr j.- only two matches :( too bad my dad picked me up right before you were going to **** me again.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol Chris, you should come down and visit us more often! we love fighting new people. good games man. if my mom ever goes to tucson on the weekends, i'll definately stop by your place

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys, i posted some vids of Tim and Brian today, so you can check those out if you want lol. hmmm... what should i say for my 500th post?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
who's Tim? it says Vman.. not Tim.. jus wondering who that was... both of those kids sucked.. Brian = ok but tim... dam that kid sucked.. lol

BTW BRIAN PWNS ^^

Top Bottom