• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah, i can totally own you all in guitar hero. yeah, that's right......... LOL yeah right, i can barely do medium ^^

pntchandler

Smash Rookie
Guitar Tournament

People,

All this talk about Guitar Hero. Why not show your skills at a tourney? We're hosting a Guitar Hero tournament at Plan N Trade on Sept. 29th. The Grand Prize is Guitar Hero 3.

www.playntrade.com/chandler
480.726.PLAY

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha elvis you gotta start somewhere man you cant just go for number one. i mean im number three or whatever and you didnt even when one game off of me... (and im a noob!) yayuhzz

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Jeff isn't number one anyway.. everyone here knows that it's not Vman, it's not axe, it's not Brian.. it's.............................................................*WAIT FOR IT*.................................................................................

YES WAVE'S KIRBY.. < ALL of SV ^^ right jeff?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sure Nicknoob you always say you beat me so whatever. You got mad owned the other night, dont be telling fibs..................................DOUNUTS any1?

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL DONUTS!!!! man i just ate one of those donuts like not even 2 minutes ago, and i'm about to go get another haha. dang those things are freakin good!

and yes, i have to agree with Tim... Wave's Kirby OMG YES!

Nicknyte! screw Mushroom kingdom 2 =(

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
You beat me nicknyte?....but Mr.J, Turnip, and Axe all saw me win all of the matches i played against you but whatever. i then you reset on me, i was dissapointed in that. but hell ye ill have some donuts! i still got forwards muffins at my house right now lol. yup waves kirby is undisputed.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Do we all agree Mr. J is a forum azz and cant beat Nicknyte? All in favor say I. **** . Wish I took some of those dounuts, too.

Also...

J FAILS AT GRAMMAR.

Oh yea...I resetted...Sorry. I pulled a "freddy" on that one. Lawls. NEXT TIME TAGS. NEXT TIME.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol joey's senor pimp hand! or senor pimpin, or... one of the two lol. he was that guy with the long hair and long fingernails, and he's really funny

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Jeff, let's play a set.. 3 out of 5.. no I don want the 1 spot.. ^^ i like bein unranked........ less pressure xD if u win.. i'll buy you......hmm more pokemon blankets and pay for your food for a week.. If I win.......................... U FIND ME A MEWTWO BLANKET.........FAST

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Jeff, let's play a set.. 3 out of 5.. no I don want the 1 spot.. ^^ i like bein unranked........ less pressure xD if u win.. i'll buy you......hmm more pokemon blankets and pay for your food for a week.. If I win.......................... U FIND ME A MEWTWO BLANKET.........FAST

And just when I thought you couldn't get anymore gay...

But why lie? I know I want a Zelda blanket...

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright Tim, bring it on! dude i love your pikachu blanket!!! it's freakin awesome lol. suprisingly my sister likes it too. haha i'll try my best to find a mew2 blanket.

mr j! smash today??? smash today??? yes... SMASH TODAY! we did! we were tring to call you. you should pick up your phone lol. we still need to finish our set

AXE 09

Smash Master
no there wasn't, but there's gonna be smash at buena on friday if you wanna come then. it's gonna be the first day we actually play, so let's put on a good show for all the buena noobs lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
eh, it's not even that really. Your points expire after a certain time...most of them within a week. So if you don't get like 6 points in like a 2 week period (which is pretty ****ing hard to do) then you are fine.

You only got 1 point so far, but it expired a long time ago.

Top Bottom