• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

coolgy023

Smash Cadet
( this is AZenith under a friends account.)

hmm well the room is booked for this weekend at both bookmans so maybe we can do one in a month or so because next weekend is goops tourney

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye thats true it wouldnt work out for labor day, im already supposed to go to goops that day. so has anyone found a place for the tourny? or is it not on anymore?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
tags 75th post: wonders when sv is gonna be able to have a smash day or smash tourney in the tuscon area...well i guess for my next move im gonna use blue eyes white dragon in defense mode! oh and i guess ill also set down a trap card face down on (that you wont see until im losing the battle) and ill end my turn

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree with Mr J for once. Stop talking about pokemon or magic or whatever the **** you guys are talking about, I wouldn't ****ing know because that **** is gay.

lol...I wish I was in Tucson still. It's too fun playing with the SV guys.

You getting better at smash Mr. J?

Axe is too good.

Where is vectorman these days?

Elvis, stop talking about taking axe's #10 spot; it ain't happening.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
fer sure thats never happening..lol he still cant beat the top three, but it's fun to watch you try. Anyways Sat. cool with me but who's driving I wont have a vehicle this weekend.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Elvis, money match. get your *** over here *****. And i agree with b-will on Axe being too good. AXE YOU GET YOUR *** OVER HERE TOO.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hmm im up for going to tuscon i have my car so it should be cool. but whos house would be go to. maybe chill with azenith or other tuscon guys? no talking about pokemon?...**** that **** ill talk about pokemon whenever i want...pokemon is to good.MM anyone?

AXE 09

Smash Master
smash today!!! tucson tomorrow!!!! well at least i hope so lol. what happened with the SV Vs. Tucson crews battle??? is that still gonna happen or is it just not gonna work out? well anyways, i hope we can play them soon lol. all of us SV guys seem to be getting a lot better, maybe we'll do good :) Tag is awesome.... haha i was playing him last night, and DANG his falco just like upgraded! haha yup, tag is "too good" as everyone else calls it lol. but seriously, tag = too good

oh and Tag, it'd be awesome if all us SV guys could get a ride to tucson tomorrow! but we do need to figure out where we can stay and stuff, plus we still need to talk to everyone in tucson to see if it's ok.

B-Will!!! host a tournament or SOMETHING please!!! i've been in the mood for once since... haha well actually i'm always in the mood for a tourney ^^ oh and Vman's doing just fine, he's just a little occupied with work, but he's still at the top of his game! speaking of which we need more games. and i still want to play wave mantis =(

so if everyone's smashing today, give me a call please!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Mr J for once. Stop talking about pokemon or magic or whatever the **** you guys are talking about, I wouldn't ****ing know because that **** is gay.

lol...I wish I was in Tucson still. It's too fun playing with the SV guys.

You getting better at smash Mr. J?

Axe is too good.

Where is vectorman these days?

Elvis, stop talking about taking axe's #10 spot; it ain't happening.

B_Will shut the F/UC/K UP.. ever diss on pokemon... pokemon pwwns.. oh yea..lgimme my ****//n infractions lol

Oh yea.. this is Vman.. not Tag... so.. yea ban me

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
just wondering....but would i get charged for a double post if i wasnt really talking the first post....just wondering.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol tag. Vman all posted on your computer then he was like OMG THIS IS BRIAN'S OCCOUNT! lol!!!

dang, that was fun today! must... do it... again.... smash! lol. dang i miss wave mantis

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
axe cheats and hits and hold's start, A, B. and whatever else to push when he's losing.. lol j/k jeff.. good games all.. wtf why am i posting. lol

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha jeff, that was funny as heck! that totally made my day/night lol. well anyone wanna play today. maybe doubles or something. i need some practice.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha well tag, you know i'm always up for it :p doubles! that means you Turnip and J! If only Priest Revan was here, then Tim and Julian... :(and heck yeah Mr. J, we definately have to get a LOT more games. yesterday, you won 1 match and i won 1. haha we seriously should've done 1 more.

LOL stupid Vman. pausing and messing me up when i was IC's. i'm gonna get you back for that. watch, when you're doing one of your stupid in yet sick combo's, i'm just gonna be like... PAUSE! ops sry, my finger slipped :p or keep my foot on your wire and unplug your controller when i'm about to lose lol.:)

now that i think about it... Carlton, did we even play any matches yesterday??????

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Holy **** your ********..I beat Axe the other day(the best in SV) does that mean Im better? no It doesnt you have to beat someone consistainly to claim something like that. You still suck and will forever suck my skill is to much for you Nyte.lol all your cronies think your doing good but only if they knew the truth.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
That aint no Cronie, that SARS! The Fastest Asian to come outta LA with a capt. falcon.

I mean, I know Im better than you. I aint talking about Axe. Its you and me, ya peach azz niccka.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
NickNyte... stop being a freakin' idiot. Jesus f***ing Christ.

And Mr. J, stop arguing with him or he'll never stop bothering you. ****.

Sadly, I don't have the time to verbally abuse Sars Pirate or any of you other *******s, but I'll probably do it later.

Top Bottom