• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ill be staying at Davis Monthan AFB while I am in Arizona...so if anyone wants to play and like stuff. ill be there for a while. Then I move in into my dorm on the 17th

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Gay now we have to travel to play you I dont think that's gonna happen, you need to get ***gety Marth down to SV. Need to clown it need to clown it neeeeed toooooo clownnnnnnnnnn....

On a side note whos playing smash tonight

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Will be in Tucson Friday Afternoon at Davis Monthan. Ill give you my number by then.

TAG$, my plane comes in at 12:35PM. If you would like to spend the night on the base, feel free, cause I will needto get to SV(Hereford, actually) the next day. So, contact me at (850)457-0680. Alright. Peace.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
<_<....

I'm awesome. As I said before I DECIDE WHO SUCKS.

Spanked Mr. J arse.
Spanked Priest_Raven arse. Made him into fried Chicken.'
Beat Turnups peach for the first time.
Almost beat Jeff for the 1st place position: 3 Jeff - 2 Nicknyte
Almost beat Tim for the 2nd place position: 4 Tim - 3 Nicknyte
Technically 3rd best player in Sierra Vista (for now)
Tag$ is pretty good at this.
W4ve, keep practicing and I see a playing style good as Tim's in the future.
Much Love to everyone.

We. Are. Sierra. Smash.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
V3ctorman just told me to tell yall this:

I have just lost a set to Jeff, so now Jeff aka "Axe" is now number 1 in SV.

Ok, now lets all drink and be merry in celebration!

What have I been saying for all this time? I told you *****es that jeff owns you all. (tag is going to be next after jeff too, watch for that one.)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
<_<....

I'm awesome. As I said before I DECIDE WHO SUCKS.

Spanked Mr. J arse.
Spanked Priest_Raven arse. Made him into fried Chicken.'
Beat Turnups peach for the first time.
Almost beat Jeff for the 1st place position: 3 Jeff - 2 Nicknyte
Almost beat Tim for the 2nd place position: 4 Tim - 3 Nicknyte
Technically 3rd best player in Sierra Vista (for now)
Tag$ is pretty good at this.
W4ve, keep practicing and I see a playing style good as Tim's in the future.
Much Love to everyone.

We. Are. Sierra. Smash.
What?! You think your 3rd best lololololololol Elvis you suck mad *** dont even put that **** on here.
Just as I suspected you still lack true skill Elvis, I wouldnt be bragging about your 2 wins on me you won 2, I won 12 so that still puts you at ummm total suckage!!! And those people were right in Baton Rouge you do random things the best way I discribe your skill is button masher skill lol. You probably dont even no what your doing, your play style is......wait you dont have any you get lucky tips thats it. That really doesnt say much about you, oh I taught my dog how to spam a forward smash and he's been beating me.........is it me or anyone can noob smash. As for Turnip he still owns you just as hard and I hoped you liked infinite chain grabs with Sheik there's more to come. You cant be any1 else but Marth huh? Know why because they dont have some cheap super move and if it wasnt for that you woulnt even be worth playing. Dont worry though next time we play I got 50 bucks on a match with you. How good do you think you are now?

D

Deleted member

for the record, nicknyte posted your response mr. j in the La forum. it sounded all too much like classic nicknyte crap so i decided to put my response in our forum and in yalls.

"well thanks for posting something that atleast is worth my time. points for nicknyte.

but i called it 100%. eric was telling be about how "nicknyte like 3 stocked mr. j", and i say out loud like, yeah he did that once, and mr. j beat him every other game. so i was one game off, nicknyte won 2. no offense to elvis but its annoying to the better player when you lose one game and the other person says "ok i won." if i play lee 10 times im sure i can win a few but does that make me better? no."

for reference, lee is the best player in La.

try not to let elvis piss yall off too much Az
:)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
What?! You think your 3rd best lololololololol Elvis you suck mad *** dont even put that **** on here.
Just as I suspected you still lack true skill Elvis, I wouldnt be bragging about your 2 wins on me you won 2, I won 12 so that still puts you at ummm total suckage!!! And those people were right in Baton Rouge you do random things the best way I discribe your skill is button masher skill lol. You probably dont even no what your doing, your play style is......wait you dont have any you get lucky tips thats it. That really doesnt say much about you, oh I taught my dog how to spam a forward smash and he's been beating me.........is it me or anyone can noob smash. As for Turnip he still owns you just as hard and I hoped you liked infinite chain grabs with Sheik there's more to come. You cant be any1 else but Marth huh? Know why because they dont have some cheap super move and if it wasnt for that you woulnt even be worth playing. Dont worry though next time we play I got 50 bucks on a match with you. How good do you think you are now?
I htink i would be third or fourth best over there, becuase you're my ***** Mr J

D

Deleted member

if nicknyte rly did take down az like he says, good **** repping la bro.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
wow tag your crazy good it was really good getting to play you.why are you number 3!? you should be ranked alittle higher my friend

Edit: I didnt say this...BUT I do agree with this message. Rofl.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well gamer you might just be able to take third or fourth but im not even sure what the rankings are right now lol. things are kinda mixed up right now but most of the kids down here dont even really care about the rankings anymore. but i do have to say that the people who have been winning the most down here lately is vector, axe, turnip, and me. (escpecially turnip, he got crazy) but i wouldnt say im good at all but thanks anyway nicknyte ; ] it was really fun having you come play and stuff.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha well i dont know about that gamer i just have fun with it.but axe is probably just being nice lol but i try. so gamer when are you gonna let the sv guys come chill with you in tuscon. its been awhile since sv has gone and just hung out with the tuscon kids.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah i know its been forever. axe and i had talked about doing a crew battle sv vs tucson, but i haven't talked to any of tucson about it. b-will hasn't been on in like 10 years.

but uh, we have forward :)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
crew battles would be alot of fun lol we should totally do it! who all does tuscon have i forgot lol. i know vince is tuscon and i think chucky? and b-will.trevyns gone right? hmm well if we did have a crew battle it would probably be vector axe me and turnip maybe mr.j not sure. geez forward would be a problem if he helped lol he two stocked me last time we played!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
forward retired from tournies but he's still been playing friendlies with tucson like crazy, (ask b-will)

yeah crews would be too good. someone talk to bwill about it

Top Bottom