• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
I'm not a god at all. I'm a lesser demon. I'm already in hell, you silly smasher.

Im in Alabama ATM and will be traveling to Florida. On August 10th, I will be flying to Tucson. Afterwards, I might need a lift from TAG$. But If I don't, Ill just manage anyway.

Also, I love priest_revan now. (Indeed he is an angry *** black man. I shall name him black Steve).
I've been in hell alot longer than you buddy.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
alright guys, i guess we are gonna try and smash tomarrow. usual place and time if anyone is interested.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
He's talking about the Juggernaut *****! I Just watched the second part to that and it wuz hilarious. Smash tonite is cool.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha the juggernaut thats awesome. it cracks me up all the time. alright cool wave, we will have it at my house like usual then at like six or seven. everyone come, you to mr.j! you didnt last time. we were all sad last time.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys! yup... here in texas... lol. at a library with a very slow computer, but i guess i can't complain since it's free. so how's everybody doing? i hope everyone's getting better cuz i really want some competition when i get back. i also heard from someone that Vectorman had a sudden "upgrade" of skill level. i hope that's true. but then again, he was already unstoppable before. now he's just gonna own us all 2ce as hard lol

i guess i'm gonna be going to that "SMBU 07 smash valley championships" thing... well i MIGHT, lately all of my plans have been getting all screwed up and stuff, but we'll see. i wanna smash with you guys again ='( too bad school's gonna start before i get to play with you guys again.

oh and Tim, i'll accept your number 1 spot... but only if i can beat you in a set after i get back, best of 5. until then you'll still be number 1, and from what i heard about your sudden boost of skill, you'll still keep number 1. we'll see what happens

AND I'M STILL MAD THAT I HAVEN'T PLAYED WAVE YET!!! OR TURNIP TOSSER! that's seriously messed up

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
wow gamer, you are a total slave for jeff lol. your like his ***** lol. now thats to good! ye good stuff last night. holy crap wave your ness is really good! keep it up . and wow tim your still awesome to geez its hard to play you.and i guess im going to goops tourny or whatever so i hope that goes good.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
wow gamer, you are a total slave for jeff lol. your like his ***** lol. now thats to good! ye good stuff last night. holy crap wave your ness is really good! keep it up . and wow tim your still awesome to geez its hard to play you.and i guess im going to goops tourny or whatever so i hope that goes good.
I personally would've called him Axe's **** sucker... but yours is nice too.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sudai, keep your morale up!(tm0

I know you miss my sweet lovin but rest assured, I will be back to caress you bottom with marth's blessed sword of gayness.

-Love, The Black Nyte

-P.S. Vaughn, Marth isn't as bloodthirsty as you think. He's more like. "Oooooo I love sticking my loooooong shaft into things. The tipp if my shaft is so sensitive too.....What do I have to penatrate to fufill my pleasure....Ohh pichu....Take this ....and this...AND THIS....AND THIS GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(foam at mouth).

But seriously, Sudai, I love ya buddy. Dont hurt yourself.
Thats gotta be one of the gayest things you've said Nicknyte, anyways looking forward to your arrival to clown you hahahahahaha

Anyone up for smash tonight? Brian maybe?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm glad you noticed its blatant gayness :D XD

I forgot to tell you my title.

"The gayest smasher in baton rouge(tm)" (who is straight that is.)

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
I'm glad you noticed its blatant gayness :D XD

I forgot to tell you my title.

"The gayest smasher in baton rouge(tm)" (who is straight that is.)
No matter how gay you may be, you'll never defeat me. I've already ***** Jeff in the worst way possible.

Well, "*****" may be the wrong word.

Just remember children:

You can't **** the willing.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
How is it that your guys' thread has more posts than the Az thread?

Btw: Follow my sig. The gauntlet has been lain down. The challenge has been issued.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Because Mr. J spams his internet hate machine so much. ;)

But yeah, I'd love to see some SVers at Dan's tourney. I have a feeling it's going to be epic.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Vectorman speaking lol

As you all may know i haven't had internet at my home...and man it sucks eggs... *sigh* i can't play my boring PSU now.. so i've settled for playin smash more than usual.. even tho i haven't been doin that either.. POKEMON = TOO ADDICTIVE) anyway.. whenever you all wanna play jus make sure you give me a call cuz if you don't then lol i guess i won't be playing....

JEFF HURRY UP AND COME BAK.... Texas is fun but Az is better... and.. ok i'll accept your challenge on that... even tho you'll prolly beat me.. as for me gettin an "upgrade" that's jus a state of mind... and opinionated.. i don think i got better... but idk.. we'll see i guess.. i still think you brian, Carlton, and the rest of SV has improved alot.. can't w8 for you to come bak

And Yeah Gamer i can't blame you Yes Jeff is Godly... we all know that... but i don think anyone else.. lowers themselves here to him... they try and be better than him... to improve themselves.... lol don be so naive to him... he may get used to it and that won't be good.... cuz then he'll get too happy and i'll have to poop on him lol j/k jeff ur awesome

Why this thread has more post than AZ idk.. prolly cuz we always.. stay on keepin updated for future events in SV since we seem to be growing..

and Nicknyte.. dude.. i really don't understand you... but i also agree with Julian and that no matter how hard you try you will NEVER defeat him.. lol.

NOTE: Wave -that was some fun ****.. last nite at my place... dude... forget Jiggs on Falco.... Wave's Kirby > Vector's Falco dude wow.. ur crazy w/kirby shaud...

Good games w/u as well brian.. thx for commenting on my game... i honestly don think i got better.. maybe jus a diff style of play.. idk i'll let you guys judge.. well see you all soon.. later ^^

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah, AZ IS a lot better than texas lol. i haven't met any smashers here yet ='( hmmm... that's a good question why this thread has more posts than the AZ thread, i've wondered that too. i think you're right Tim, i agree that SV = most improved city. but that's just my opinion, there might be others that we don't know about lol

good luck to you, Brian. i know you're going to Goops tomorrow, so i hope you do well. and anyone else that's going, good luck too. i can't seem to find a decent computer here lol. it's always all slow

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so THAT'S why you haven't replied to my message, Vman. i sent you a message on my cousin's 360, but you never responded. i was like what the heck??? but i thought Tim was always on his 360... but i guess i was wrong lol. but whenever you get your internet back, you'll get my message. that guy that added you (ElMasChingones) or something like that, was my cousin. i'm getting tons of practice at gears of war here. i wanna play you in it tim lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol i went to the SMBU tourney here in texas and got 5th. i'm gonna be back on monday... which is tomorrow, so does anyone wanna smash tomorrow?

Top Bottom