• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I wonder why Forward retired so soon. It's like he just started traveling for tournaments and stuff and then all the sudden he quits. Maybe the payout wasn't as good as he hoped? Or maybe he is just gonna wait until Brawl to start again?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
alright sounds good gamer.but i dont have his number or anything. how could i contact him. well the reason forward quit competitive smash is because he wants to do more than just smash. and thinks that there is more in the world than just smash and wants to do something else.

AXE 09

Smash Master
CREWS!!!!! man i can't WAIT until we do! that's gonna be some awesome stuff lol. but forward...? dang. if Forward goes against SV, he could probably whipe us all out lol. well i can't wait until we do crews if we do. i'm thinking... September 1st??? i think September 1st would be a great date for this to happen lol

oh and BTW, i wasn't kidding, Tag really has gotten freakin rediculous lol. and TURNIP TOSSER!!! DANG!!!! HE'S CRAZY! turnip got rediculous too lol. and of course Vectorman owns us all as always :p

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about Phoenix Vs Tucson Vs SV, huh?

And better yet, make that in Brawl. You have all been formally challenged. Click on my signature. I'm estimating at over 100 people to attend. (Even a random store tournament here in the valley brought in 74 ppl)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
so what? were gonna have a crew tourny for brawl? but brawl doesnt come out for awhile.i was hoping for something sooner and melee.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
VectorMan speaking:

Lol.. why is this thread so hott... wow.. i don even post on here anymore..... If anyone wanted to know or even cares... this is current rankings..

1. Axe
2. Turnup
3. Tag
4. Mr. J/Nicknyte/Blacknight
5. Priest Revan

Wave (even tho WAVE IS THE SICKEST PLAYER HERE) ^^ (Kirby) Vectorman... whoever else.... well.. don giv a **** LOL.. put me wherever... Axe don even.. gimme ur.. (but Vector ur so good blah blah blah u still beat me.. bull crap lol.. shut it.. lol don wanna hear it..... j/k Jeff (thank you for that... and it's weird.. cuz when we play... it's different every time one week i'll win.. next week you will.. it's jus nonstop nonsense. XD, but... i think you, Tag, Turnup, Black, and J can represent SV just fine..oh yea... Nicknyte too i guess. and Priest's lame zelda lol j/k julian.. and you CAN'T FORGET THE BEST PLAYER HERE.... WAVE'S KIRBY!

Oh yea.. umm.. take no offense to this SV.. but.. i kinda.. well needed money... and.. well everyone here has copies of smash.... and i never even play unless you guys call me and want to play so i sold it.. along w/a few other of my games for gamecube.. (don worry i'll buy it back when i feel like it.. lol) and no i haven't ben playin PSU either.. actually me and Julian are kinda gettin bak into.. xbox.. we've ben playin Unreal Championship 2 which is better than Halo 2 BTW) ^^ still don be worried to not call me.. i still play smash.. i jus won't be into it like.. Jeff lol..

As for matches.. Yea.. J elvis told me he beat you.. Turnup I heard he beat you too...idk the truth tho... as for Jeff.. him and jeff had a close set.. and so did.. I.. btw elvis.. i can't believe you made me play you 11 times jus so you could beat my falco ONCE.. lol kinda funny.. anyway.. you made jeff.. like really bored.. he jus sat there and watched.. LIKE HE ALWAYS SEEMS TO.. *sniff*

Brian.. ur still amazing and only gettin better and better.. i h8 ur falcon.. and ur mindgames pwn everyone... i h8 the knee. XD
Jeff... dude..ur.. like..well.. annoyingly good.. our matches are... definetely the most intense.. and very close..
Elvis.. ur interesting... you remind me of carlton... and don quite use too many advanced manuevers.. but.. you make it work
carlton... NEVER FKKIN DIES.. SAMUS IS GAY.. AND I H8 HER..
Wave.... Is.. GODLY! OMG his Kirby... > Anyone here and jus funny as hell
Priest Revan.. wow.. you know he plays Zelda and Link.... but he hates the Zelda series.. WTF is that ****.... weirdo.. and dam.. he's good as hell too.. .....XD (makes no sense huh) ZELDA KICKS ARE GAY)

And.. last.. i'll be gone starting Saturday.. goin to Virginia to visit family.. (NO JEFF I'M NOT SEARCHIN FOR A SMASH TOURNEY.. that's all you man lol) i'll be gone for a week.. who cares tho i'm goin to Bush Gardens... (coasters all day) and arcade all nite woohoo... DDR for me.. YAY! and Bumper Cars and bumper boats... are you ****in kiddin me... dude go Karts.. Omg.... And don forget.. the best one ever... freakin Laser tag... DUDE.. THIS IS GONNA PWN... I'm a own everyone.. w/my toy gun...FKK YEA..

so.. well i guess.. if you guys wanna play tomoro. i'm down.. if not.. no big.. lol i don have the game.. so yea... ok.. well see you guys tomoro.. i fnot tomoro.. then.. next week.. =)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
<_<....

I'm awesome. As I said before I DECIDE WHO SUCKS.

Spanked Mr. J arse.
Spanked Priest_Raven arse. Made him into fried Chicken.'
Beat Turnups peach for the first time.
Almost beat Jeff for the 1st place position: 3 Jeff - 2 Nicknyte
Almost beat Tim for the 2nd place position: 4 Tim - 3 Nicknyte
Technically 3rd best player in Sierra Vista (for now)
Tag$ is pretty good at this.
W4ve, keep practicing and I see a playing style good as Tim's in the future.
Much Love to everyone.

We. Are. Sierra. Smash.
nope wait in line sucka u still got to go head to head with me ntye do get to over zealous i havent not posted in a while the meetins start on monday i wont hold it long cause i started on the trailer YES!!! i will show priveiw on youtube soon

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Blackknight vs Nicknyte

I hope you bring your A game. CAUSE I WILL NOT BE SANDBAGGING.

Kill or be killed. God's in his heaven, all is right with the world. Heheheh.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
TAG$ cant wait until "The Legend Of SV" comes out lol. btw carl i have more footage of smash at my house if you need it. i wouldnt mind playing a set either.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Blackknight vs Nicknyte

I hope you bring your A game. CAUSE I WILL NOT BE SANDBAGGING.

Kill or be killed. God's in his heaven, all is right with the world. Heheheh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdyTgAZrKs
here it is ladies just a taste of wat to come

nicknyte my gun is strong and shows no mercy hopefully ur blade is sharp enough but i doubt it can withstand the sidewinder so BRING IT :chuckle::chuckle:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Not saying it sucked but...It look like normal everyday moves. BlackNight, This SAturday, I challenge you for a spot on that vid. Being one of the 3 ORIGINAL SMASHERS FROM SV. (props to the J and the Turnup) So you accept my challenge?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Not saying it sucked but...It look like normal everyday moves. BlackNight, This SAturday, I challenge you for a spot on that vid. Being one of the 3 ORIGINAL SMASHERS FROM SV. (props to the J and the Turnup) So you accept my challenge?

im not even close to being one yet 1 and all i need is some recorded matches of u but there ar more than three smashers of sv bt i accept anyways

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hehe lol that was pretty good so far i like it. you need more footage though but its good. oh and by the way megablueblaster the crew battles are saturday. im talking to forward about it so ye ill keep everyone informed

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey blackknight, nice introduction!!! i like it, i can't wait for the real thing lol. hmmm crews this saturday??? snaps! that's gonna be crazy lol. who's all going to that smash/halo/gears/guitar hero thing at cochise college on friday?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, Megablueblaster. They tend to do that alot. I don't think anything's going on this fri, but on sat apparently NickNyte is having a set with BlackKnight for his spot. or sumthin like that. So I guess he's comin back down to sv to do that.

Jeff...what? Where did you hear this at? I'm...interested.

Vect...**** straight I'm the best!!! With my unbeatable Falco...LOL! not really! yah, funny thing is I sold my smash too. I'm kinda thinkin bout sellin my cube but...bleh. Smash is the only game I had for it...>.<!
Who needs to practice anymore anyway? Not me! I'm already too good...TOO GOOD! Wave=too good. Sv=too good. AZ is too good. ROFLMFAO!!! (...inside joke).

err...why am i even posting?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
sorry about that megablueblaster. heres the thing, im not sure what time yet because i havnt gotten a call back yet but ill give you a number so you can get clear on the stuff just incase i dont get it out in time.heres the number 440-0491. geez well i dont think i will be able to make the thing at cochise colledge i kinda have plans with this one girl from school to see a football game or something not that i even like football but whatever.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha well Wave, at the Cochise College library on friday (the 24th) from 6pm - 11pm, there's gonna be something called the "LAN party" i dunno what that stands for lol. but it's $10 to enter, and there's gonna be Gears of War, SSBM, Guitar Hero 2, and Halo 2. not to mention Prizes and food lol.

On another note, i seriously don't think we should have the crews battle this friday, because if we do, Vectorman won't make it since he's in Virginia! we should have it the weekend he comes back... whenever that is. i don't know when that would be lol. think about it... without Tim there... i have a feeling that we won't stand much of a chance, we need him! not to mention that he makes others wanna go, like Julian and Carlton. i still think that September 1st would be the best date... if Vectorman's back by then lol. COME BACK TIM!!!!

Just wondering, who's Megablueblaster???

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well jeff its not gonna work out for your date im sorry. there is a tourny that day anyway and im booked up as well. well azenith thats true lol ye we are gonna be in tuscon alot, just name a time and place.

AXE 09

Smash Master
there's a tournament on the 1st??? i never know these things lol. AZenith, i wouldn't mind getting in some games with you and the other tucson guys! it'd be fun. just give us a date, and we'll see what happens from there.

haven't heard from turnip or Mr J in a while, how are you guys doing? Tag's gotten rediculously good, i know you'll be suprised at him. and Nicknyte's pretty darn good himself lol. AND SHAUD OMG!!!!!!!!! he freakin rox holy crap!!! lol. and of course, vectorman's very good... kills us all lol. and everyone's selling smash? haha everyone's getting poor. well... i hope we all get to play tucson soon! that's gonna be great. i'm looking forward to it!

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
don wrry nick i wouldnt be able to play anyways yeah maybe some other time for tucson i been workin my *** off and julian left yestrday for college he said he is goin to make a crew up at flagstaff
i cant wait fo brawl to come out and (i still need a gamecube controller) and i think j got ship off to the army already and turnip has kids but i think it will be one of those lil break periods like before don wrry jeff and brian i wont quit samus still has some fight left in her until brawl lol

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
yo, im headed to bookman's right now to see if i can reserve it for sunday this weekend to host a small tourny. Tell me if you guys would be able to make it or not.

AXE 09

Smash Master
sunday??? hmm... well, it all depends on what time. i can't stay out that late on sundays, plus i need a ride. we'll see what happens, hopefully yes

Top Bottom