• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nickntye get that power of attorney so i can kick your marth's ***** *** in our money match, son.

PS axe needs to come see me again

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
NickNyte... stop being a freakin' idiot. Jesus f***ing Christ.

And Mr. J, stop arguing with him or he'll never stop bothering you. ****.

Sadly, I don't have the time to verbally abuse Sars Pirate or any of you other *******s, but I'll probably do it later.
Dude, I just came here because I saw Nicknyte post, and he's a friend of mine from LA . . . I didn't even do anything, and you went and flamed me. :/ A bit harsh for someone who you haven't met or talked to. And it doesn't seem like somebody who's posting just to say hi to one of his friends is an *******, at least to me, but I still got flamed by you. Same thing to Mr. J. I was just supporting a friend, and I didn't even say anything about anyone beating anyone, and you decided to flame me.

I mean, I've got no hate towards Arizona at all; but I just hope most of the players aren't so willing to flame me lol And I know that if any of you posted in the LA thread, none of our guys would have flamed you even if you were beefing with one of our players . . .

I guess I'll just not post here then.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
its cool son, sierra vista is a bunch of *******s except the B.O. guys (axe and tag). Us tucson people are cooler, why do you think Nicknyte LIVES in tucson? becuase tucson is too good

I love all you guys though :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I've been actually playing with J. Im not that hell bent on being nasty to him, Just a little sh*t talk make bonds grow.

And I told you not to say sh*t bout me Raven, Ill beat your azz again too. Nicckkkaaaaaa.

Besides, Ill be an idiot all the f*ck I wantz. Till B-Will comes. Then he can ban my azz.

I did it for the lulz. Not like this thread gets much action anyway.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
not like YOU get much action anyways.

wait i gotta add to this thread before b-will gives me ANOTHER point on tihs thread. **** mods lol. uh, sierra vista too good?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
omg! goops tourney was awesome!!! i cant believe me and jeff did so well,we got 7th. and i was so glad i got to play forwar on this trip also. it was awesome i got him to one life in a falco ditto! it was so much fun he is crazy! well awesome job axe i cant wait till the next tourny. (axe and tags goal is to get top 5).anyone up for smash during the week? just call, you know have my number.you know what it is cuz!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nicknyte vs. Gamer...that would be a very good MM. I really don't know who would win....I'd have to say gamer has a slight advantage assuming he's gotten a little better since I've last played him. Unless Nicknyte busts out his luigi then I might give him the advantage...I'm not sure if gamer knows how to play against a luigi; I know I don't.

B_Will shut the F/UC/K UP.. ever diss on pokemon... pokemon pwwns.. oh yea..lgimme my ****//n infractions lol

Oh yea.. this is Vman.. not Tag... so.. yea ban me
Besides, Ill be an idiot all the f*ck I wantz. Till B-Will comes. Then he can ban my azz.

I did it for the lulz. Not like this thread gets much action anyway.
wait i gotta add to this thread before b-will gives me ANOTHER point on tihs thread. **** mods lol. uh, sierra vista too good?
I hate you all.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Guys!!!! dang, goops tourney was awesome! Brian and i are so pumped after that lol. we didn't stay long enough to compete in singles ='( but we got 7th in doubles!! next time, we definately gotta try to make it to top 5! Wobbles, his partner, Forward, and Omar wiped us out lol.

anyways, SMASH TOMORROW!!! who wants to smash tomorrow?????? i know i do! Mr. J, we still gotta finish our set, so i'm hoping we can do that tomorrow lol. and turnip! haven't fought you in forever, so it'd be awesome if you would come too. and of course, Tim, Carlton, Wave, you all are definately welcome lol. and anyone else who happens to be in SV. hopefully Tag's place will be open ^^ i'm in love with his couch lol.

Gamer Vs. Nyteboy? i think that'd be pretty interesting too lol. Nicknyte, you and i need more matches together. Julian!!!!! i miss you, my Priest Revan <----- notice how it's spelled right, just for you :)

Oh and Gamer, it'd be totally awesome if Tag and I could go over to your place sometime. it'd be even BETTER if all of SV could come lol. but just let me know what's up

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well my place is fine for smash just like usual.lets see today is tuesday so smash on wednesday? thats fine with me lol. ye man im pretty pumped after my games with forward and wobbles i even one some it was so awesome.well guys if your comin just give me a call and tell me whatsup. peace

AXE 09

Smash Master
you can count me in! i wanna play lol. so how's everyone doing? how's Wave? i like never see or hear from him.

We should go to Gamer's tourney! SAST2! if anyone can take me, i'll be glad to pay for gas. who all wants to go?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ummm let me seee.. oh yea i got a new cpu.. so will i be on the boards more? lol prolly not... but stilll what's up everyone and as far as gamer's tourney.. SORRY H2 is kinda calling me lol we'll see I guess

BTW GOOD GAMES BRIAN YESTERDAY... I'm sure u still <3 Mewtwo =)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Um.....When I get my money right, Im brining my azz to Sierra Vista. Hopefully this weekend. Also BLACKNYTE. THERE IS A BROWNNYTE IN COLORADO. AINT THAT SOME SH*T!

BTW GOOD GAMES BRIAN YESTERDAY... I'm sure u still <3 Mewtwo =)
Good Games Brian Yesterday? The Grammar man will be contacting you tonight.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye Tim good games lol i had lots of fun playing you. but the best part was finding me a new phone at frys haha. and ye im down for smashing on friday or playing GH2.

Top Bottom