• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL Sizzle that was pretty random, but i guess it had a little something to do with sv haha. gotta love KFC :p is anyone up for smash tomorrow? oh and just wondering, is anyone going to the phoenix tourney on saturday?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Somebody's mother called me tonight, and she said her son expressed interest in coming to an STB weekly Saturday the 14th. I understand we'll have to pick this person up. I'd just like to know whom. If any of you guys know, just enlighten me--we'll be happy to give this person a ride from and to the bus station.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
It would be awesome if we had the name of that person. It would actually help a lot....you know:)

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Well there were signs everywhere saying "SV this way" and had arrows so I was like "Woah I'm in SV lol." Then I looked at the map and realized I wasn't there. Can anyone relate? Basically the bottom line is that KFC = win.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well Jeff I wont be going to Phoenix thats just to far plus if I gave you guys a ride gas money would be like 40 bucks per person its not worth it to me to go all that way. What happened to your tourney Jeff? And Black give us a phone number to call those 2 you were talking about. Just because your grounded doesnt mean we have to wait for you to play these guys.

Yeah CHUK i remember you, it's pretty funny that I beat you 2 matches in a record time lol. Keep practicing

Nicknyte where are you? Did you I second thoughts about coming back now.......?

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL sorry about that shaud :p i went on a random texting spree and started texting random people haha. anyways...

about my tourney, that's not happening anymore. we decided that it couldn't be on the same date as the phoenix tourney, cuz everyone would be going there instead. Vman was supposed to close the thread but i don't think he ever got around to it :ohwell:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
these two guys already said that they don want to go until i get off bein grounded these tw want to get soe more practice before thy play you guys i pretty much 4 stocked them and they are excited but they want to wait

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
these two guys already said that they don want to go until i get off bein grounded these tw want to get soe more practice before thy play you guys i pretty much 4 stocked them and they are excited but they want to wait
well whens that happening? Sometime soon I hope the comp. sucks Carlton I smell a stinky azz lie just tell us a phone number better yet where do you work

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
pika... chu!
...If I had posted this, I would have gotten an infraction. Jus sayin...

I believe we all know why Phoenix decided to have their tourney on the same day as us...yeah you know.

And it's cool Jeff...jus don't do it anymore...at least right now.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol i wanted to yesterday mr j! but it's ok, i'm sure you were busy lol. i have a feeling that i won't be able to play today, but then again i'm still not sure. tomorrow would be a great day for me though

lol sorry about that wave :p just felt like being kinda random ^^ what do infractions do anyways?

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright, my plans got cancelled, so i'm free to smash today for anyone that wants to! just give me a call, i'll be over at Tag's place

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
tags post 36: wonders who this flare233 guy is? also thinking of playing smash today but not sure if anyone is up for it?

AXE 09

Smash Master
you know i'm always up for it lol. not like i ever do anything else...

carl said that we were gonna smash with them tomorrow

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...Why does everybody say teh same thing over and over again. It gets really old, really fast.
Flare233...who are u again?
and stop sayiing srry all the time jeff. It's not like you did anything. I'm just saying if I had said somthing random like that I would have got an infraction. but since it was u...they didn't give you one. hmm...
>.<

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
(Wave speaking:)
Uhh...cause nobody knows you. duh! j/k. No really have you been down here before or sumthin?

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure how to answer a "Who are you?" question, but here goes...

Well my name is Matt and I live in Cottonwood, AZ (small town near Sedona, click HERE if you are dying to know about it). I've been practicing advanced stuff for months, day after day, and I wanted to test me skills so I signed up on Smash boards because tournaments interested me. I looked at the regionals section and went to the Phoenix tourney on the 14th which was amazing and I did better than I expected.

Maybe you are asking because you've never seen me at Vman's.

I've been posting here on the regional forums for awhile because I want to play against other people. I don't know who Vman is because I've never met him, but it's possible that I could go to these smash events someday in the future and play you all! :)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
doubt it man, from where u are flare, it will take like 5-6hour drive to get to this place. lol from where i am in tempe it will take about 4hours

Top Bottom