• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
just be careful. like he loses to noobs but he got lee down to his last stock in our most recent tournament. his play style is ******** and if u dont play smart he can randomly beat you. just be careful of spikes, but as far as actual skill hes not good at all.

-taylor
Lol I think your not gonna beat me Elvis Im soooo much better than the last time. If what they say is true your in trouble. When are you coming back?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Man I read all those posts those guys put up and they really dont think to much of your smash ability lol. But they said your a cool person thtas gotta count for something...

So guys you wanna play smash tonight? Im up for it really lets play tonight

AXE 09

Smash Master
They nevah say anything good bout your skills on this forumseither. HEY SV AZ GUYS. How good is Mr. J?
i gotta admit, Mr. J got a crapload better than the first time i met him. i'd say that he's pretty darn good lol. i hate to admit it, but he is

OH SNAPS! i got the first post on page 108 lol.

and WTF Tag lol. eggs are awesome. i say we throw an egg party :p

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
i gotta admit, Mr. J got a crapload better than the first time i met him. i'd say that he's pretty darn good lol. i hate to admit it, but he is

Thx Jeff lol your a funny guy. Anyways you guys up for some smash I need some pointers for my Fox. I think i git the jist of him down

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
umm ye sure mj, thats cool with me will have it at my house. probably everyone come at about four. just like usually sv smash night there will pizza and drink (soda) be there or be square. boozer pwnage anyone?

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL yeah sure, i'm up for some booze. i'm also up for Tag owning me with boozer lol. heck yeah, you have no idea how long it's been since i've had pizza. actually, it's only been 2 days :p haha i can't wait to see mr j's fox! Carl's falco cracks me up :laugh:

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha sweet ye i actually have both, i like wc3 better tho whats your user name? reign of chaos right?

AXE 09

Smash Master
crap you got grounded???? dang i'm sorry man... crap, that really sux. i hope you get off grounding soon. about the 14th... i don't think it's happening anymore

AXE 09

Smash Master
I DO!! yeah i didn't get to stop by yesterday cuz i had to go to a bday party lol. but today's perfect for me. and i'm serious this time! i know i haven't smashed for the past few days, but this time, we're gonna smash lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
401st post!

THANKS FOR INFRACTIONING ME B-WILL.

,.l.._ (o.0) _..l.,

And let's not infraction me again for disrespecting a mod <3

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
OMG IM DYIN HERE......>_< but anyways i found to new smashers who want to ste their game up they are pretty cool co works 1 is a falcon and the other is peach they are good for rollers but want to step up so they are willing to learn im goin to bring them to a smash one night when i get off grounded plus im trying to teach them the basics tag i need you to help the falcon guy when im done i can only teach that char so far but peach is no prob

AXE 09

Smash Master
heck yeah, those were some good matches we had Mr j lol. i still want to do 1v1 though, i wanna ditto your fox :p and i wanna fight the mystery smashers too!

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna get some more in with priest revan too, i didn't get to fight him much. and ESPECIALLY Wave. i only had 3 matches with him in the past few months. that's pretty sad lol. i miss that kirby. and i really really miss tim's lightning speed falco too. i also need to get some in with Turnip... heck, i need more 1v1's with everyone lol. too bad black's grounded =(

Sizzle

I paint controllers
So while cruising back home from Texas in our car today, we stopped for lunch in a town called Benson I believe. I thought it might have been SV because there were signs for SV but it ended up being like 40 miles north of you guys I guess. Anyway, we stopped at an all you can eat KFC Buffet! I was like OMG no way. It was delicious. The end.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
LOl actually it's 40 miles south from there but you were pretty close. Hey you guys need to get together again so we can play. I really had fun with those matches Jeff we really need practice some more. Mario rules!

Top Bottom