• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
You know what...I WAS gonna stop calling you that. But u made me do it Noobums...you made me do it. I hope your happy with your choice.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
hmm...WaveMan...LOL! That should be my name...ha! Alright noobums no more name calling. You have officially been released of the name Noobums. You are Axe once again.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol julian pokemon battle revolution is the ****.. and.. whiplast is someone from tucson when jeff j and turnup went to the round robin.. i want to play him too ^^

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
whiplash is really good with fox. he'll probably own anyone there except vman and axe. i dunno how tag is doing becuase i haven't played him in a while. YOU ******, BROTHER?!

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha don't worry, Tag's ****** alright. Whiplash is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD lol. i lost a game to him, and just barely won the other two. his fox is c-c-c-c-crazy!

hmmm... so do you still want me to call you Wave, or should i call you WaveMan?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
never have and never will mr.j and you ever call me that again i will kill u :chuckle: your not black for 1, and 2 your a ignorant ****** anyways cause you bore me, mr. j when you stop talkin **** and jsut accept you suc then i will leave you alone i admit you were once number one but now that everyone is gettin alot better your fallin behind (too bad:ohwell:)

but you just don get it do you?

1 i never backdown
2 i never give up
3 i always try to better myself and everyone around me
4 and i never accept defeat
5 you must give respect to get respect

you have none of these while everyone else has all or more face it j
YOU ARE PITAFUL :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
lololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololol you make me laugh so much you really are good at tellin jokes kid. Anyway you cant beat me at all so I dont know why you say your good you suck the most out of everyone. I think everyone just keeps you around to clown you it's funner than the comp lol.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm not even gonna bet any money, cuz i don't want this to be all big and turn all serious like it did with b-will and Vectorman. haha that was entertaining, but nooooooooooo not again lol

speaking of which, b-will and vman didn't even have that huge money match thing, did you?

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
lololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololol you make me laugh so much you really are good at tellin jokes kid. Anyway you cant beat me at all so I dont know why you say your good you suck the most out of everyone. I think everyone just keeps you around to clown you it's funner than the comp lol.
Mr. J, your ego is too big. Get over yourself.

Seriously.

whiplash

Smash Cadet
wow im glad to see u guys think im good. lol. Ill play u tag but i cant MM cuz im kinda low on cash. ill probably only be able to enter singles in TAE. thx tho guys!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol this thread rox my socks... n_n; glad julian's bak.. Hey Elvis how you ben? still owning in smash?

No axe Bwill and I never did do the big MM.... we jus had a regular MM of 10 or was it 5 B-will i don remember.. i jus know it went to all 5 games and was a very good set...

Lol yea i wanna play whiplash too.. I heard his fox is crazy.. ^^

BTW.. SV Axe, Tag,, don think i was mad yesterday when we played.. i was not... LOL i was jus gettin pooped on by you guys.. XD you were teaching me a good beating... I almost beat Jeff's pika w/my m2 but still got some work to do... Jeff beat my falco w/his fox.. but i got him bak.. and tag... ur falco is gettin crazy... Congrats on beating me in the ditto.. I'll be playing alot more... I'm gettin a lil jealous of the deodorants... lol.. BEWARE.. I WILL USE FALCO/FOX MORE OFTEN. ^^
Neway good shi yesterday everyone..

LOL at Mr. J and blacknight.. IMO im glad they talk smak keeps them alive.. but Mr. J.. is cocky.. and Blak... well.. i actually agree w/him.

Smash friday I hope

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha yeah, i'm glad julian's back too. and heck yeah, whiplash's fox is crazy!!!! omg lol. i love it.

haha i just barely beat your falco Vman. but then you got me back with a 2 stock :( i will have my revenge! and my gosh, your mewtwo was getting to me most of that match, then i dunno how i pulled it off at the end lol. good stuff though tim, tomorrow sounds like a good day to play to me too. alright... see all of you tomorrow! hopefully lol

whiplash

Smash Cadet
lol julian pokemon battle revolution is the ****.. and.. whiplast is someone from tucson when jeff j and turnup went to the round robin.. i want to play him too ^^
ummmmm yeah call me whiplast again and i wont go for sure..... and im not from Tucson im from Yuma visiting tucson for the summer.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Blacknight?...

There can only be ONE Nyte.

Nicknyte vs. Blacknight
This August.

I will show yall the nyte spike. Ledgehop D-air spike.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ooooooo all talk mr. j no action you havent shown up the past few days anyways but your nothin to me your not good and gamer compared my peach to your which is funny wat took you so long to post back had to think of somthin to comback with well heres mine azzclown

only reason why tim and ayone else bother to call yuo is cause you talk alot **** an don back it up j hmmm when you get ***** and disappear for a while and train and stil get the same results you suck and cant do nothin about that your a GROWN F/U/C/KIN man act like one and nut the h3ll mr. j and play better maybe if you put your heart into then maybe you might get better (oh yeah the comp gives me more than a challenge than you chump)lolololololololol that B-HOTCH :chuckle::chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
lol last nite was fun we need to record more often next time im bringin the tape i didnt play how i wanted to but what ever i lost i lost theres always next time :chuckle:

tag gotten alot better

axe still good cant wait for axe effect

vect ur stil gaye no matter wat you do lol

:chuckle::chuckle:

AXE 09

Smash Master
so just wondering... who's this Nicknyte guy?

anyways, smash was awesome last night lol. WAVE WAS THERE OMG!!!! AND I GOT TO FIGHT HIS KIRBY!!! :D haha dang, i missed that guy lol. haha you're awesome wave, and thanks for the burger king food and for taking us everywhere.

geez tim, you're gay lol. geez, i dunno how i was winning most of those matches with pikachu. if you watch those tapes, you're like freakin ****** me with this huge combo, then somehow you kinda just... die lol. haha most of those were supposed to be your games.

glad to see everyones getting better. even you carlton. and even justin...... LOL jk, he hates that game :laugh:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Nicknyte is the guy that chaingrabbed the **** out of me in my first turney. that was before I knew advanced techs and such. He's pretty good though.
Anyway, I know I'm always talking about how much I suck and stuff but after last night I realized that...I REALLY DO SUCK!!! I don't get it. What happened to me? I used to be at least decent. *sigh* oh well...it's still fun.

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL i dunno man, you should play more like you do in your last stock. every match, when you got to your last stock, you would somehow just like be harder to hit, and then suddenly come at me with suprise attacks or something like that lol. i dunno, you kinda remind me of tim. your last stock was always harder to beat

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I just realized this thread is like a Chat Room for SV and is occasionally visited by Tucson. LOL

SO, you guys are ******** for calling me yesterday wihle i was with my girlfriend lol. i just needed to tell Axe one thing and you guys had to call and bug me ..l.,

:) You guys still rox my tucson sox tho. lollllll.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
lol im srry i missed you shaud me and you have to start trainin again like last year nyte evn though i changed my name i will still give you ur one on one :chuckle:

comin soon: SV TRAILER, 8 legends of SV (name still in the work)

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol sorry about that game. us sv guys can get a little crazy sometimes lol (vectorman)
oooo i can't wait for the sv trailer!!! that's gotta be awesome! sweetness lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
More like 7 legends of Sv. I don't want anybody else to know how bad I am...7 sounds cooler anyway. heh, working on my myspace right now...gotta find my ****ing camera...

Top Bottom