• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
ok i have no idea what that means, but i talked to my dad about it, and he said that the 14th would be the best date to do it because he has events going on the next 2 weekends, so i think that it's gonna have to be the 14th

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok so it's settled..... hmmm i'll make a thread.. in a second.. I hope 3 weeks is enough time for everyone. but hey B-Will gave everyone only one week's notice so this is better i suppose ^^

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Hellz Yay-yer! ...My first tourney...kinda. Umm...yeah the 14th sounds good. Is that like a Sat or sumthin? Maybe if Axe would have told us sooner we could have done this before. From now on Jeff you will now be refered to as Noobums.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol noobums. hey wait... that's not funny! i'm sorrrrrrrry!!! :( lol but you guys are right, i should've said something sooner :) lol sorry about that guys, but at least i said something, right? OMG PAGE 100!!!!!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
It's okay noobums you fixed your mistake just in time. nice work. r u guys smashing tonight? Safe to say I really need to start playing again since I got my *** handed to me by Vectorman ALL DAY yesterday. well...almost all day.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol well doesn't everyone get owned by vectorman? haha dang guys.... i seriously really really really want some pizza now... AND STOP CALLING ME NOOBUMS! you nubtart

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Don't get offended Noobums. It's all just good fun. If you guys do play MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME!!! please...
that is all...

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
lol ok so i have a predicament or whatever. the rankings are a bit weird right now, so i havnt been losing hardly any of my matches to anyone and i dont really loose to anyone except vect and axe and even then its always almost one stock, so can we redo power rankings! pwease!

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah, i'm thinking that we should probably redo power rankings like Tag suggested.

hmmm you're leaving on the 10th priest? are you coming back to SV?

our little axe effect tourney isn't doing so well i don't think... nobody even posted there yet :(

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
yeah, i'm thinking that we should probably redo power rankings like Tag suggested.

hmmm you're leaving on the 10th priest? are you coming back to SV?

our little axe effect tourney isn't doing so well i don't think... nobody even posted there yet :(
Yep. I'll be back on either the 10th or the 11th. Tell the crew since I know they're too stupid to read this message.

Yeah, I'm lookin' at you Mr. J and BlackKnight.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey anyone wanna goto A tourney on the 7th of july?

AXE 09

Smash Master
i do! i love tournaments lol. where at?

priest revan, i'm glad to hear your coming back lol. so does that mean you're gonna attend our SV tournament?

AXE 09

Smash Master
crap. i don't think there's any way i can go to that... no transportation lol.

but if a lot of people are going to FC, maybe we should change the date... we could move it back 1 day or something lol. or would that still not work? i think it'd be kinda weird to just have it in the middle of a week...

*gasp* page 101??? i'm gonna miss page 100 :(

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha no you wouldnt gamer because i can beat them to hehe lol. youd have to beat me first for that spot which wouldnt happen lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol i dunno buddy. supposedly i've gotten amazing at that game. i dunno ask Axe what i did to b-will muahahahahahahaha.

i still love you buddy <3

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha ye i heard about your jiggs on his marth thats funny and everything but i dont think it will be enough. considering that b-will was kinda off that day and making mistakes like crazy atleast thats what i hear but who knows. i dont know jay and turnip are ok and everything but what makes sv is vectorman and the deodorant sprays. we are pretty much all on eachothers tails in every battle we play against eachother

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah true, peach players are gay. you guys have balls and play space animals (except Axe's pikachu, but at least his Fox and Falco are amazing)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye im not to much into peach players either, there isnt enough skill provided in the character to keep me satisfied no combo required just the c stick. but ye im not much of a space animal player anymore. well i play them alot still but my main is actually cpt.falcon. but fox and falco are still fun.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yep. I'll be back on either the 10th or the 11th. Tell the crew since I know they're too stupid to read this message.

Yeah, I'm lookin' at you Mr. J and BlackKnight.
What about me Priest... you get this face >.<

Anyway, It's good to see Tag Munny Bling Bling posting on the boards.
Well, since I know everybody is dying to know what Wave is doing in Smashworld, I decided to keep a journal of my everyday progress. And if anyone complains I won't stop. Except for B-Will of course...since he loves giving me infractions...and I really don't want anymore...
Update:
(Wave's Log Day 1 6/26/07)
I finally realized that Kirby against pikachu or pichu isn't a very good match up for kirby since he can't duck under attacks. Must find sum kind of weakness...or I maybe I should just stop playing Kirby...Psh, like that's ever gonna happen. It's funny how I'm playing this game on a daily basis again. I forgot how much I missed it...
Anyway, while I'm finally attempting to play "better" i've come to realize how hard it is for me to actually try. One day I will master this concept but until then I ask that everyone please bare with me.
Uhh, I should really get back to class...
~Wave~

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol.. woot.. Julian's coming bak.. yay... Yep me and Julian are gonna pwn in doubles at that tourney lol... lol BTW thanks Tag on the compliment about me.. but right now.. i think Axe deserves most of the credit.. right now.. he is the one that is known.. ^^ and even the reason why SV is worth coming too ^^

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks wave! ye i got me and account finally! its funny. and no prob vectorman. well guys im gonna be heading off for glendale on friday night or saturday and playing smash with the guys up there., so im gonna have my vids posted so if you want you can check them out

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
kk, looking foward to see how u do up there. umm, I don't battle revo is out yet. I'm just glad that Julian's coming back. It's been forever since I've seen brutally honest ***.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i think we should all smash today lol. including you wave mantis, considering i haven't seen you in forever.

hmmm Tag vs. Whiplash. that would be an awesome match! i play with tag quite a bit, and yeah, he's good lol. but so is whiplash... i'll be looking forward for that fight. i wanna do some more matches with you again, whiplash. you have an awesome fox lol. probably the best fox i saw at the round robin (besides taj of course). but Tag's got some pretty crazy tricks up his sleeve too. this is gonna be a good fight :chuckle:

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hmm whiplash?....ok id be happy to play you lol! sounds like fun. well i was going to go to the round robin but something came up at last minute and i wasnt able to make it happen.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
I'm down with some smash tonight. Just CALL me!!11!!11!11! 732-4426
Uhh...and it's just Wave, no mantis. didn't feel like making a new profile.

Top Bottom