• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
or you can make it 8 Legends of SV and the 1 Disciple of Southeast Tucson Part Deux Redux Apocalypse Edition, and the i can be in it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol NO WAVE! you're gonna be in it. so you better start training lol. man, i can't wait until you're done with this trailer blackknight.

hey vman, do you want me to give you another tape for recording? i can bring more if you want

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol looks like the rest of AZ is invading the SV chat thread :) And why priest and wave are you guys flipping out about being in the video? lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha gamer, that's what i'd like to know. SV's nothing without julian's weird zelda, and Wave's hilarious kirby lol. man he's funny as heck lol!!

Hanki!!! you should really come to the SV tourney on the 14th :)

oh and Vman, tomorrow i'm gonna go up to tucson and play gamer and possibly trevyn and b-will. we might record up there, so i just wanted to ask you if you could use your capture card to get those vids on youtube or something. it'd be much appreciated lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay, axe is coming tomorrow. Smash at trevyn's? I'll be there for sure.

Nicknyte is a marth player who used to live in Tucson and who I used to always three and four stock.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
haha gamer, that's what i'd like to know. SV's nothing without julian's weird zelda, and Wave's hilarious kirby lol. man he's funny as heck lol!!

Hanki!!! you should really come to the SV tourney on the 14th :)

oh and Vman, tomorrow i'm gonna go up to tucson and play gamer and possibly trevyn and b-will. we might record up there, so i just wanted to ask you if you could use your capture card to get those vids on youtube or something. it'd be much appreciated lol
No, **** you Axe.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
he's coming to hang with me for a while, then we may be going to see Trevyn B-Will and a bunch of other homies

edit: Priest, how about a MM, but instead of money, if I win you buy me some AZ Iced Tea (Lemon). and if you win i'll buy you a soda/energy drink/etc

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
he's coming to hang with me for a while, then we may be going to see Trevyn B-Will and a bunch of other homies

edit: Priest, how about a MM, but instead of money, if I win you buy me some AZ Iced Tea (Lemon). and if you win i'll buy you a soda/energy drink/etc
1. Screw you.
2. I'm black, I don't pay for others unless the *****es pay me back
3. I haven't played for real in 4 weeks. I can barely wave dash anymore.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
heh, like you...nah, I'm pretty stupid to actually think that I used to be good at this game. Julian...stop talking **** and quit being rude. These are our guests in this thread...alright nevermind. I know your not gonna stop no matter what I say. Continue on...

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
i believe I'm better than J. i'm callin you OUT.
I would love to play you again Nick cant wait till you get here Im kinda excited now. Cool!

Yeah Ive been working a lot guys so I can save some extra money to go to NM this month for some smash out there. But Black Im done talking on the boards it's really pointless but when I play you again hope your prepared for the verbel abuse your going to receive when I own you ultimatly. I bet on myself to at least 3-stock you every match. WORD UP

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
idk about that j but whatever you say next we play 1 stock yah but 3 stock H3LL NAW ut we will settle it then but nick i watto play you when you come back i want a match.

but trailer update need music sugestions from each person in the vid

Vect
Mr. J
Turnup
BlakLucario(me)
Priest
Wave
Tag$
Axe

also the name has changed for the vid

~The Legend of Sv~

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Arizona U said I can come BACK! W00T!

Mr. j. I need to show these guess what the Cajun South did for my smash skillz. Also, If I dont get to be in that tape. Then I'll beat all of you next month to earn a position. Heed my words SV. It will be Nytetime in Sierra Vista.

but ego aside, I hope to play yall and get to see you. Also, please, no fighting. Smash is love and peace.

Also, I am black too XD

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
wow you guys really gotta take me off of number 7 lol, thats embarassing im like top 3 atleast! j and turnip are ahead of me lol!! oh and whatsup hankii!!!! long time no see. hey get on wow and tell me your user name. for the horde!

AXE 09

Smash Master
ooooooo blackknight, you should make my song be "we taking over" i like that song lol. hmmm... but i like dancefloor hardcore too...

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well thanks priest thats nice of you.lol. hmm wow well about the songs i think it would be really ironic if i had a gangsta song or something since im like the only white (puertorican) in the whole group lol.cuz i am down.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
We might be. We going to see transformers but we might be afterwords. Idk...
uhh, I got a song...It's hip-hop but what do you expect...I'm black. LOL! Actually I gots two for both of my chars. I guess I only play good when I'm mad though.

AXE 09

Smash Master
OH SNAPS Mr. J has a fox now???? i wanna see it! i say we play tomorrow lol. dang.... TRANSFORMERS WAS AWESOME!!!! REALLY great movie, i'm glad i went lol. well if anyone wants to smash tomorrow, just give me a call. i wanna see your fox mr j lol

Top Bottom