• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowrt620

Smash Journeyman
In a box filled with peas 300 feet below ground
If I had to choose, Lyn would be a better choice, shes a female, with a decent weapon, c'mon....
The game, generally needs more female represenetives, all we have is peach, samus, zelda, and jigglypuff. Adding people like krystal, a female pokemon trainer, midna, kat and ana would add more to some of the groups (star fox needs it, cuz all 3 characters are cloooons)

And, the more new groups, the more represenitives for even more ssb games in the future.
Kingdom hearts is my top pick, plenty of characters, non disney, and non FF...
possibly pacman and mrs. pac man.... hmmmm......

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@drag0nscythe: So was Pichu. So was Dr. Mario.

Does that mean they'll get back in, too?

EDIT: Also, I'm really tired of hearing BS about how Smash needs more female characters.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
So was Pichu. So was Dr. Mario.

Hopefully yes.

Dr. Mario needs to be a costume of Mario
Roy can be a costume for Marth or have his own place.
Pichu should be in a FPT with Jiggs and Gardivour
Mewtwo needs to come back.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@drag0nscythe: So was Pichu. So was Dr. Mario.

I don't think they were as popular (save Dr. Mario's tier status) as Roy and Mewtwo. Pichu and Dr. Mario were the ones people were expecting to get cut more than anyone else.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I can understand dr. mario being a costume for mario, but not a different moveset.
Maybe mario could throw pills as an attack, to keep that hint of dr. mario
throwing a pill could replace the cape twirl by far...
Way I see it, just change the mesh/model of the moves. He shoots fire as Mario and the Fireballs are just re-meshed (same everything, just look different) as pills.

Then just turn his cape white.

Then we have the Doc.

Mowrt620

Smash Journeyman
Another thing is pichu, and all these other pokemon.
We don't want an OVERLOAD of pokemon, especially useless ones
And, making pikachu transformable into riachu, and pichu just isn't right, we should keep the origional characters alone.

As for other pokemon, we should at least have

PKMN T.

Female PKMN T.

Pikchu

Mewtwo

Lucario
-----
And thats alot to begin with....we should leave it there, and focus on adding characters to groups with little reps, like DK

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Another thing is pichu, and all these other pokemon.
We don't want an OVERLOAD of pokemon, especially useless ones
And, making pikachu transformable into riachu, and pichu just isn't right, we should keep the origional characters alone.

As for other pokemon, we should at least have

PKMN T.
Female PKMN T.
Pikchu
Mewtwo
Lucario
-----
And thats alot to begin with....we should leave it there, and focus on adding characters to groups with little reps, like DK
My pokemon series rep idea

Pikachu
Mewtwo
PT -> Squ, ivy, char
FPT -> Jigglypuff, Pichu, Gardivour
Lucario
Next Gen pokemon.

We end up with this.

GEN 1
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Ivy
Squ
Char
Jigglypuff

GEN 2
Pichu

GEN 3
Gardivour

GEN 4
Lucario

GEN 5
Who ever is popular.

Mowrt620

Smash Journeyman
I dont think that pokemon is the most work-needed
Pikmin, DK, and f zero deserve more reps
P.S. Jigglypuff needs to go, she's kinda useless compared to all the new and future fighters, and if we want to have more pokemon, jigglypuff is a sacrafice needing to be made

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I dont think that pokemon is the most work-needed
Pikmin, DK, and f zero deserve more reps
P.S. Jigglypuff needs to go, she's kinda useless compared to all the new and future fighters, and if we want to have more pokemon, jigglypuff is a sacrafice needing to be made
So says the one that says we need more female reps just for the sake of having female reps.

Jiggs has been here since the beginning why take her out now, she isn't stealing any spots from anyone else. Mewtwo seemed like he was going to get in but was cut due to time. Jiggs is here to stay, but I can argue if she would turn into a Pokemon Trainer switch

Pieman0920

Smash Master
...Gardevoir? Drag0n, what is your stance on Krystal again?

Oh, and since I don't particularly like to play roms, and have no means to play Japanese games, I've only really played FE7-11, though I've read a lot of the translated script for FE6, since it expanded the story of 7, and know a fair amount of information on FE4-5. (No clue on stuff for FE2, and know stuff on FE1/3 based on FE11.)

That being said, I guess I shouldn't put down Sigurd as much as I do, but I really just don't see how he can get in.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
...Gardevoir? Drag0n, what is your stance on Krystal again?

Oh, and since I don't particularly like to play roms, and have no means to play Japanese games, I've only really played FE7-11, though I've read a lot of the translated script for FE6, since it expanded the story of 7, and know a fair amount of information on FE4-5. (No clue on stuff for FE2, and know stuff on FE1/3 based on FE11.)

That being said, I guess I shouldn't put down Sigurd as much as I do, but I really just don't see how he can get in.
What do you see about Sigurd that makes him so unable to join the roster? and Roy for that matter.While still playing Roy's game he seems different compared to some of the other Lords from other games. But I must admit the only lord that sticks out a little is Ike, but mostly because of how he started. The majority of lords are high class nobles, and if you want a generic lord look at Erika and her brother. Now thats as generic as they get.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
What do you see about Sigurd that makes him so unable to join the roster? and Roy for that matter.While still playing Roy's game he seems different compared to some of the other Lords from other games. But I must admit the only lord that sticks out a little is Ike, but mostly because of how he started. The majority of lords are high class nobles, and if you want a generic lord look at Erika and her brother. Now thats as generic as they get.

Anyways, what makes Sigurd seem so unlikely is that he doesn't seem to have anything that stands out about him that both Ike and Marth don't already do. Given the fact that he has a fighting style, as well as aethetic similarities, combined with the fact that his game happened so long ago, makes him seem about as likely as Ninten, or a LttP version of Link. As for Roy, its because he has less that stands out for him than even the twins (Individually, the twins are probably even more dull than Roy though. I guess its just the concept of two lords that make them stand out, though the execution wasn't done well) Really, if you do think that Roy seemed different, do tell in what way you thought that. Maybe it was something I didn't pick up, or was something you only really get when playing the game first hand.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Anyways, what makes Sigurd seem so unlikely is that he doesn't seem to have anything that stands out about him that both Ike and Marth don't already do. Given the fact that he has a fighting style, as well as aethetic similarities, combined with the fact that his game happened so long ago, makes him seem about as likely as Ninten, or a LttP version of Link. As for Roy, its because he has less that stands out for him than even the twins (Individually, the twins are probably even more dull than Roy though. I guess its just the concept of two lords that make them stand out, though the execution wasn't done well) Really, if you do think that Roy seemed different, do tell in what way you thought that. Maybe it was something I didn't pick up, or was something you only really get when playing the game first hand.
When I think about it I only thought of Roy being different when I started to play his game.

Sigurd: His game being considerd one of the best Fire EMblem games makes his chances go up. He has a better chance at getting in then what you actually give him just by all the mechanics his FE game brought with him. It was so different from any other fire emblem game made.

The two main things that hold him back are age of game, and japanese only. FE being a rather large series, if your a lord from an old game then you kinda lose that spotlight ( Unless your Erika). Ike and Marth having rather new games make them stand out much more then any other Fire Emblem lords and overshadow them. Also can we just stop with the whole FE12 thing, iit might not even come out or even just be a remake of another fire emblem game.

BG3

Smash Journeyman
A fan of Roy is most likely a smash fan, and rarely ever do you see an FE fan like Roy. However, it's clear that the smash fans have a bigger say in what characters they want in the roster because the game is played and recognized by them a lot more than a fan of a single represented series in SSB. The voice of the smash fans is much larger than fans of a particular series. Also, I'm not supporting Roy's inclusion, I'm just saying that it is very likely for him to make a return in SSB4. His exclusion in Brawl was noticed by many, and if a large number of fans wish for his return(which many people do) then that already promotes a good chance for his return, even if he is a poor candidate to represent the FE series properly.

Look at Sheik, she made an appearance in one Zelda game(albeit, a **** good one) and she's still in Brawl, mostly due to most Smash fans liking her in Melee. Sheik represents the Zelda franchise poorly, considering there are many other Zelda characters that could've done a much better job at that. However, she was much liked by the smash fans in her Melee appearance, and her exclusion would have been noticed, and not approved of. I'm pretty sure most Zelda fans would not have minded that much if Sheik was cut, solely because better characters could've fit the role of representing the Zelda series better. But instead, Sheik managed to get in the roster because of one vital reason: popularity. Surely, if this was enough to get a character inside of a roster, then Roy could have easily been in the roster for the same reason. Roy's case is pretty similar to Sheik, so he has a pretty good chance. And also, I'm not exactly anti-Roy, but I don't exactly support him either. Like Pieman, I think he represents the FE series poorly and shouldn't have been in Melee in the first place. However, I do beleive his return is very likely, since Sakurai intended to have him in Brawl in the first place.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
A fan of Roy is most likely a smash fan, and rarely ever do you see an FE fan like Roy. However, it's clear that the smash fans have a bigger say in what characters they want in the roster because the game is played and recognized by them a lot more than a fan of a single represented series in SSB. The voice of the smash fans is much larger than fans of a particular series. Also, I'm not supporting Roy's inclusion, I'm just saying that it is very likely for him to make a return in SSB4. His exclusion in Brawl was noticed by many, and if a large number of fans wish for his return(which many people do) then that already promotes a good chance for his return, even if he is a poor candidate to represent the FE series properly.
But why should the roster be determined by Smash fans, and not the actual fans of the series? If it was Smash fans alone, all the clones would have stayed, we would get Goroh (who makes a cameo in Melee) instead of say Lucas, Ike, or ROB. Brawl's roster would be pretty much based on trophies and other cameos, while SSB4's would be based around ATs. Given that FE has been treated like a commericial for the Smash series, it also makes no sense to advertise to people who won't buy the game, or to advertise a game that won't come out, and both are happening right there.

Look at Sheik, she made an appearance in one Zelda game(albeit, a **** good one) and she's still in Brawl, mostly due to most Smash fans liking her in Melee. Sheik represents the Zelda franchise poorly, considering there are many other Zelda characters that could've done a much better job at that. However, she was much liked by the smash fans in her Melee appearance, and her exclusion would have been noticed, and not approved of. I'm pretty sure most Zelda fans would not have minded that much if Sheik was cut, solely because better characters could've fit the role of representing the Zelda series better. But instead, Sheik managed to get in the roster because of one vital reason: popularity. Surely, if this was enough to get a character inside of a roster, then Roy could have easily been in the roster for the same reason. Roy's case is pretty similar to Sheik, so he has a pretty good chance. And also, I'm not exactly anti-Roy, but I don't exactly support him either. Like Pieman, I think he represents the FE series poorly and shouldn't have been in Melee in the first place. However, I do beleive his return is very likely, since Sakurai intended to have him in Brawl in the first place.
Sheik is Zelda though, and Zelda is one of the main characters of her series, and represents it well. On top of that, Sheik was planned for TP anyways. If Sheik was on her own, yes she would be a very poor representation of the Zelda series, but she isn't on her own, and that's what got her in Melee in the first place. The only character who could even theoretically replace Sheik, giver her position would be Tetra, and that's not working unless you replace Zelda with Toon Zelda. Roy isn't the same as that, since he had his one game, his one cameo, and that was it. Outside of a hypothetical cross over game, which Roy may or may not even show up in if it ever exists, there is no chance for Roy to ever show up again. He's not teamed up with anyone, he's not topical, and he doesn't really bring anything new, being a clone. (And to those saying that being a clone is a plus to his inclusion, since its easier for the developers, the same can be said of mostly any other FE character with a simmilar weapon and body type, since they can just be given a clonned moveset as well. Either way, the outside look is going to have to be redone even if it is Roy)

n88

Smash Lord
Roy's animations in-game are similar to Marth's. It would be rather difficult to un-clone him.
If Roy is put back in, they will have to make his animations from scratch (Or Marth) anyway.

@Pieman

The roster of SSB4 will largely be based on the Brawl polls. And whether Roy returns or not will be determined by the SSB4 polls. Do you know who votes in those polls? (Hint: Not Halo fans)

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Why not give FE 4 playable reps? It could be Marth and Ike, with two of these four choices: new lord, Micaiah, Lyn, or Roy.

The Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda series would have five reps at least; it wouldn't hurt to give the Kirby, Starfox, and FE series 4 playable reps.

And for the Pokemon discussion on the previous page: We do NOT need to rep every gen, just the first, fourth, and possibly newest gen (they are likely the most important, anyway).

n88

Smash Lord
Why not give FE 4 playable reps? It could be Marth and Ike, with two of these three choices: new lord, Micaiah, or Roy.

The Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda series would have five reps at least; it wouldn't hurt to give the Kirby, Starfox, and FE series 4 playable reps.
I would like to see Roy make a comeback, and since he'd probably be a clone (Maybe luigified), I don't think another FE lord is out of the question. Kirby deosn't really have a good character that can be added as a fourth rep, nor does it need one. It wouldn't hurt to give StarFox four reps but it seems excessive. If you're looking for series that need more reps, I would direct you to DK and F-Zero.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Why not give FE 4 playable reps? It could be Marth and Ike, with two of these four choices: new lord, Micaiah, Lyn, or Roy./QUOTE]

I agree with Micaiah but Lyn and Roy would be too similar to a mix of Marth and Ike, for FE I say we should have this:

Ike
Marth
Micaiah
Nephenee or Sheeda
Maybe a Laguz, Caineghis is my choice

I'll post a full roster later...

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I would like to see Roy make a comeback, and since he'd probably be a clone (Maybe luigified), I don't think another FE lord is out of the question. Kirby deosn't really have a good character that can be added as a fourth rep, nor does it need one. It wouldn't hurt to give StarFox four reps but it seems excessive. If you're looking for series that need more reps, I would direct you to DK and F-Zero.
What about FE? I would love to see Lyn or Micaiah playable (I can't have both, though), and if there is no new lord by the time Smash 4 comes out, then Roy can return as a playable fighter, then is fan's would stop complaining as much. It wouldn't hurt to give FE four playable reps, but that's just my opinion.

And for the Laguz fighter: Why not Kurthnaga?

And aren't Caeda's and Nephenee's outfits a bit too sexually-orientated?

Lyn can use bows, and Roy could be different from Ike if we get rid of the fire from Ike's Final Smash and we replace Ike's Eruption Special with a sword slash energy projectile (he can do that with the Ragnell in Radiant Dawn). Roy and Lyn could have some non-clone moveset potential if Sakurai works extra hard (which seems unlikely in my opinion).

And I personally believe five reps for FE is one too many.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Bring back Roy, declone with, and make him a beast.
Same with Ganondorf.
There. Three Fire Emblem characters.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Bring back Roy, declone with, and make him a beast.
Same with Ganondorf.
There. Three Fire Emblem characters.
If you're going to suggest Ganondorf to have a sword-based moveset, I wouldn't recommend it because some people (including me) don't like it when people make that suggestion, and some people (including me) also hate it when people dump Ganondorf's fist moveset onto Black Shadow.

n88

Smash Lord
I have been thinking a lot lately. Specifically, about all this, "We needz a WTF character" and "We needz villains", and I have come to a conclusion. SSB4 needs to have a character to fill the "Woman in skin-tight clothing who does not appear on the CSS" slot. Melee had Sheik and Brawl had ZSS. Who do you think will be the next?

I'm getting tired of FE discussion, so moving on....
What do people think of this roster (Probablity wise)?

Column 1
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Column 2
DK
Diddy
King K. Rool
Yoshi
Wario
Dr. Mario

Column 3
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Tetra/Toon Zelda
Tingle

Column 4
Samus (ZSS)
Ridley
Ice Climbers
Pit
ROB
Little Mac

Column 5
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ness
Lucas
Lip

Column 6
Fox
Falco
Wolf
C. Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Olimar

Column 7
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu (Next-Gen rep. He's the most current)

Column 8
Marth
Ike
Roy
Other FE character
Isaac

@%!& Need to go. I'll finish this later.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Here's my roster, it may need some tweaking...
(*means Hidden)
Mario:
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario*
Toad

LOZ:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf*
Skull Kid OR Midna OR Y. Link (MM)
Toon Link*
Toon Ganondorf*
Vaati

DK:
DK
Diddy
Dixie*
K.Rool

Yoshi:
Yoshi
Kamek*
Baby Mario Bros.*

Wario:
Wario
Captain Syrup*

F-Zero:
C. Falcon*
Samurai Goroh*

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley/Meta Ridley (Same as ZSS)*
Weavel

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco*
Wolf*
Krystal*

Fire Emblem:
Ike
Marth*
Micaiah
Nephenee OR Sheeda (If Sheeda no Impale:ohwell: )*
Caineghis*

Earthbound/Mother:
Ness*
Lucas
Masked Man*
Poo

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jiggs*
PT
Rival Trainer* (Female, 2nd or 3rd Gen)
Mewtwo OR Lucario OR Gardevoir OR 5th Gen to fill the space of Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere*
Maybe one of the above ^*

Kirby:
Kirby
MK
DDD
Knuckle Joe (Maybe)*

Retro-ish:
G&W*
Pit
IC
Lip*
R.O.B.*

Other
Paper Mario*
Isaac
Ray*
Olimar
Saki*
Mii*
Galleom Mech (I've heard this around, it's a small replica of Galleom. Maybe, no?)*

3rd Party
Sonic:
Sonic*
Amy*
Knuckles*

Snake*
Banjo & Kazooie* (Maybe)
Megaman*
Bomberman*
Black Mage OR Geno*

I think it's 70 characters with 40 Hidden Characters WOW maybe too much, but we don't know the limits of the SSB or the System...

So Whatdaya Think?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
If Roy is put back in, they will have to make his animations from scratch (Or Marth) anyway.

@Pieman

The roster of SSB4 will largely be based on the Brawl polls. And whether Roy returns or not will be determined by the SSB4 polls. Do you know who votes in those polls? (Hint: Not Halo fans)
Uh....If that's true, then Roy won't show up until SSB5, since I'm fairly sure no one voted for him in the Brawl polls. :ohwell:

EDIT: Hurr durr, I didn't read that right. Still it seems off that you'd make a acception for him like that. (Seems like a odd post too, since you don't explain why Roy gets a pass on that, though I'm pretty sure of your reasoning for it.)

@Pieman

sorry to beat a dead horse, but...I was referring to his animations in FE6, which are mostly look like Marth's neutral B attack, with the exception of his Promoted class' critical, which is the stab with fire...

Tacel

Smash Lord
If you're going to suggest Ganondorf to have a sword-based moveset, I wouldn't recommend it because some people (including me) don't like it when people make that suggestion, and some people (including me) also hate it when people dump Ganondorf's fist moveset onto Black Shadow.
It's fine that you believe that but this is what I think:
Why is Ganondorf: The Dark Beast, Prince of Darkness, King of Darkness, King of Evil, Dark Lord, Evil King, and THE MAIN ANTAGONIST THE LEGEND OF ZELDA a clone?

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Here's my roster, it may need some tweaking...
(*means Hidden)
Mario:
Mario (with Dr. Mario as an alt)
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Bowser Jr[/COLOR]./Shadow Mario*
Toad

LOZ:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf*
Skull Kid OR Midna OR Y. Link (MM)
Toon Link*
Toon Ganondorf*
Vaati

Tingle

DK:
DK
Diddy
Dixie*
K.Rool

Yoshi:
Yoshi
Kamek*
Baby Mario Bros.*

Wario:
Wario
Captain Syrup*

F-Zero:
C. Falcon*
Samurai Goroh*

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley ( with Meta-Ridley as an alt)
Weavel

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco*
Wolf*
Krystal*

Fire Emblem:
Ike
Marth*
Micaiah OR Roy
Nephenee OR Sheeda (If Sheeda no Impale:ohwell: )*OR new lord
Caineghis*

Earthbound/Mother:
Ness*
Lucas
Masked Man*
Poo

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jiggs*
PT
Rival Trainer* (Female, 2nd or 3rd Gen)
Mewtwo
Lucario OR Gardevoir OR 5th Gen to fill the space of Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere*
Maybe one of the above ^*

Kirby:
Kirby
MK
DDD
Knuckle Joe (Maybe)*

Retro-ish:
G&W*
Pit
IC
Lip*
R.O.B.*

Other
Paper Mario*
Little Mac
Isaac
Ray*
Olimar
Saki*
Mii*
Galleom Mech (I've heard this around, it's a small replica of Galleom. Maybe, no?)*

3rd Party
Sonic:
Sonic*
Amy*
Knuckles*

Snake*
Banjo & Kazooie* (Maybe)
Megaman*
Bomberman*
Black Mage OR Geno*
(As much as I want to include B-K, I don't think Smash 4 should have ANY third-party fighters

So Whatdaya Think?
Changes in red.

And TAL, I said that Ganondorf should not have a sword-based moveset, he can still have a unique moveset without much weaponry (he can use his sword in his Down Special, however).

Ganon is not even a clone, his animations are similar and playstyle is radically different.

Also anyone know if the Tales titles (specifically Symhponia) are 1st or 3rd party?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Roy...the second most important...wow, that's....wow. Really now, yes Melee had a important role in Fire Emblem, and did introduce it to the west, but its not something you should base the roster around, since itis not Fire Emblem. Its a different series. Quite frankly, if Melee's influence on Fire Emblem mattered that much, then we would have had Roy in Brawl. If Roy was the second most important character, then how do you explain Brawl? If Roy was the second most important FE character, then how do you explain his game not coming out internationally, instead of FE7? Really now, in the standings of Fire Emblem itself, Roy is about as significant as Leaf.
Holy god, that was bad. Please, for the love of God, stop now. You lost 2 pages back.

1)Royy IS the second most importaint Fire Emblem character because it's the second one everyone knows.
2)Roy was planned to be in Brawl. We know he was sure as heck going to be in there but was removed because of time. If your using this argument, YOU'VE got nothing left.
3)Melee is the biggest thing that happened to Fire Emblem. It is the only reason you can play it.
4)Was Leaf in Smash Bros. All Smash Bros fans know Roy. Do they know Leaf.

I could go though the rest of it, but it's just flat out awful. You have no good points and you act like a ***. Stop arguing. You've lost.

Mowrt620

Smash Journeyman
I have been thinking a lot lately. Specifically, about all this, "We needz a WTF character" and "We needz villains", and I have come to a conclusion. SSB4 needs to have a character to fill the "Woman in skin-tight clothing who does not appear on the CSS" slot. Melee had Sheik and Brawl had ZSS. Who do you think will be the next?

I'm getting tired of FE discussion, so moving on....
What do people think of this roster (Probablity wise)?

Column 1
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Column 2
DK
Diddy
King K. Rool
Yoshi
Wario
Dr. Mario

Column 3
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Tetra/Toon Zelda
Tingle

Column 4
Samus (ZSS)
Ridley
Ice Climbers
Pit
ROB
Little Mac

Column 5
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ness
Lucas
Lip

Column 6
Fox
Falco
Wolf
C. Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Olimar

Column 7
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu (Next-Gen rep. He's the most current)

Column 8
Marth
Ike
Roy
Other FE character
Isaac

@%!& Need to go. I'll finish this later.
We need to cut down on the characters like kamek, and dixie (unless she was a team with diddy)
we don't need reps that are uslessly using space, especially in this, like, 50 person list
there needs to be more retro and 3rd party chars.
anyone like pac man.... anyone:)

Hold up Hold up Hold up

Roy is the only reason we can play FE?

So the 6 games before his, and meele were all just fakes? Fire Emblem was doin pretty **** fine before Roy came along, he may have influenced Stateside FE, but they care way more about the Japanese opinion.

EDIT: Nephenee's isn't so sexual, just giver her a longer skirt...thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom