• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
One question about Yoshi...how can you grab somebody with small arms?
In the Mario games, he's about as tall as Mario, and basically has the same arm range as Mario too. I know that the tongue has good reach, but I find it better if it's a special move and NOT a way to grab opponents.

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
In the Mario games, he's about as tall as Mario, and basically has the same arm range as Mario too. I know that the tongue has good reach, but I find it better if it's a special move and NOT a way to grab opponents.
Oh...good point.

Obviously, I want Snover to be playable in SSB4. Also, I know the SSB4 game is gonna be called "Super Smash Bros War".

MightyBallz

Smash Rookie
i'd agree with megaman coming into the game, that would be pretty cool. Returning characters from ssbm like mewtwo would be sick as well and all the other things like enhanced online and stage builder.

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
New Characters:
Megaman
Sora (Donald & Goofy if desired, but not necessary)
(any other KH reps like Riku, Kairi, King Mickey or Roxas, but not all needed)
Shadow the Hedgehog'
Female Pokemon Trainer (Piplup, Grotle, Infernape)

Oh, and either Wolf or Falco need the boot, no more clones.

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
They must add Dark Samus in SSB4...

B= Same as Samus but with phazon colour
B + Forward/Backward= Phazon Bits in the area in front of him/her/it (I am not sure what the gender of Dark Samus is)
B + Up= Phazon aura around DSamus and then boom! (much like Falco's B + Up)
B + Down= Small pools of phazon (maximum of 3-5) which drain life (Similar to flowers on the head rather than spike-like hits that push you up)
FSmash= Options:
-A replica of Ganon's (Metroid Prime 1st or 2nd form which races in the area in front of DS)
-She floats in the air and makes explossive waves of phazon like Tabuu's Off waves (Doodgeable, Less damage than Tabuu's, Smaller Range depending on the stage)
-Her look is Dark Samus 1 or 2 or the Dark Samus in Metroid Prime 3 however with this final smash she goes into Dark Samus 3 or 4 and all her attacks are stronger (Invincibility to all harm except Off Stage, this FS option is much like Super Wario or R.O.B's because she can still do all normal character things like picking items while transformed)
-Final Option: Red Phazon Barrage like Ness/Lucas (And Btw Nintendo has completely forgotten Red Phazon therefore ended the trilogy without it)

In conclusion I believe that the last FS I posted is the best idea as along with Dark Samus it can advertise a 4th game expanding the series (Yes, they indeed said that it is a closed trilogy but I'm sure they could gain advantage of the various options like the red Phazon and give this series a final breath... Besides at the best ending of the game we see a Dark Samus-like Spaceship proving that Nintendo themselves might have planned a big 4th-Release-Surprise)

metaXzero

Smash Champion
New Characters:
Megaman
Sora (Donald & Goofy if desired, but not necessary)
(any other KH reps like Riku, Kairi, King Mickey or Roxas, but not all needed)
Shadow the Hedgehog'
Female Pokemon Trainer (Piplup, Grotle, Infernape)

Oh, and either Wolf or Falco need the boot, no more clones.
Falco's not a clone anymore (Style wise, he wasn't even a clone in Melee) and Wolf is barely like Fox. Get that through your skull....

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Well i'm not going to go through 171 pages to see if my ideas were already posted so here goes:

Name: Super Smash Bros. Battle Royal

New Characters: Bring back Mewtwo, give us more sonic characters, Megaman, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Toon Ganondorf, Baby Mario, Luigi, Peach( Yoshi series), F-zero representation, Metroid representation.

Gameplay changes: More speed (not as much as melee though) slighty less floatiness, directional airdodge but increase the lag before you can airdodge again. Even more differences between "clones" with only miniscule similarities.

Drastic change: Transformations for most characters
The transformations don't necessarily make the character stronger but rather give them new moves to assess certain situations. You would have a meter that gradually fills up at a rate of about 1 min that would give your character the ability to change their movesets. For example, Link may give up his Twilight princess equipment for something more OoT oriented. He would gain the mirror shield (which is bigger than his normal shield and would allow him to reflect projectiles by crouching) He would also gain the golden gauntlets for increase in attack power and knockback. Thus he would have a chargable great spin with increased range and power( his Tp form has jump attack for b up) His fully charged arrows become fire arrows with a 30% chance of becoming ice arrows and a 10% chance of becoming light arrows( each more powerful than the previous) His bombs are more powerful but have less throwing distance (approx the distance thrown by his ssbb counterpart). He has the master sword in this form( which deals slightly more damage) while his tp form has the normal ordon sword( which has a higher attack speed)

Overall you would think that his new transformation would be better than his tp form but that is not the case. His tp form( not brawl form) would have overall more speed and would be more of an agile character with more speed and a better recovery as well as more distance being added to his projectiles.
Characters like Zelda would have a new b down as they would be able to transform with a separate button.

Frown

poekmon
Well i'm not going to go through 171 pages to see if my ideas were already posted so here goes:

New Characters: Bring back Mewtwo, give us more sonic characters, Megaman, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Toon Ganondorf, Baby Mario, Luigi, Peach( Yoshi series), F-zero representation, Metroid representation.

Gameplay changes: More speed (not as much as melee though) slighty less floatiness, directional airdodge but increase the lag before you can airdodge again. Even more differences between "clones" with only miniscule similarities.

The transformations don't necessarily make the character stronger but rather give them new moves to assess certain situations. You would have a meter that gradually fills up at a rate of about 1 min that would give your character the ability to change their movesets. For example, Link may give up his Twilight princess equipment for something more OoT oriented. He would gain the mirror shield (which is bigger than his normal shield and would allow him to reflect projectiles by crouching) He would also gain the golden gauntlets for increase in attack power and knockback. Thus he would have a chargable great spin with increased range and power( his Tp form has jump attack for b up) His fully charged arrows become fire arrows with a 30% chance of becoming ice arrows and a 10% chance of becoming light arrows( each more powerful than the previous) His bombs are more powerful but have less throwing distance (approx the distance thrown by his ssbb counterpart). He has the master sword in this form( which deals slightly more damage) while his tp form has the normal ordon sword( which has a higher attack speed)

Overall you would think that his new transformation would be previous than his tp form but that is not the case. His tp form( not brawl form) would have overall more speed and would be more of an agile character with more speed and a better recovery as well as more distance being added to his projectiles.
Characters like Zelda would have a new b down as they would be able to transform with a separate button.
No thanks.

D

Deleted member

Overall you would think that his new transformation would be previous than his tp form but that is not the case. His tp form( not brawl form) would have overall more speed and would be more of an agile character with more speed and a better recovery as well as more distance being added to his projectiles.
No WAY.
10chars

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
I just came up with something... Variety Battles... remove the stupid + moves and instead at the selection screen u select 4 chars... in game, after a gauge fills up (depending on the damage, KO's you do/take), u can select another of the four chars.....for example i select falco, lucario, MK and pit....i first play as MK...the gauge slightly fills/goes down with each hit i do/take and when it completely fills i can press +^ for pit, +> for Falco and +< for lucario...depending on the order with which u choose them they have a specific button...also all the lives/damage meter, status like metal or giant, held items and even broken smash balls remain move on to the chosen character so u dont get any other advantages other than different movesets, and if u want u can choose only like 2 chars at the begining so u dont misspress a different direction and a char u dont want gets in... this mode is like a special mode of gameplay so some1 that doesnt like it can just choose not to play with it like team battles

Also i would appreciate if some1 could make a comment on my dark samus idea on page 171

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
How is Falco not a clone? Look at his specials and the only one that is slightly different is his Reflector.
There's more to "clones" than special moves. Sure, Falco's moves are based on Fox's, but all "clones" play quite differently from the characters they're based on, so it's not really a big deal at all.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I just came up with something... Variety Battles... remove the stupid + moves and instead at the selection screen u select 4 chars... in game, after a gauge fills up (depending on the damage, KO's you do/take), u can select another of the four chars.....for example i select falco, lucario, MK and pit....i first play as MK...the gauge slightly fills/goes down with each hit i do/take and when it completely fills i can press +^ for pit, +> for Falco and +< for lucario...depending on the order with which u choose them they have a specific button...also all the lives/damage meter, status like metal or giant, held items and even broken smash balls remain move on to the chosen character so u dont get any other advantages other than different movesets, and if u want u can choose only like 2 chars at the begining so u dont misspress a different direction and a char u dont want gets in... this mode is like a special mode of gameplay so some1 that doesnt like it can just choose not to play with it like team battles

Also i would appreciate if some1 could make a comment on my dark samus idea on page 171
I like the dark samus idea

i give it a 5/5 because it has small similarities to samus but gives off something much more different without straying from the fact that she is a darker version of previously mentioned samus

-honestly i dont think peach ever belonged... of coarse she does have her strong points but so does everyone else, its not that she's a girl that bothers me its that she's not a fighter, she's the worthless ho u have to save in every mario game.
You have earned my wrath. Prepare to be attacked by an unnecessarily long comment that I wrote for a different thread (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4943902#post4943902 comment number 3039) that I definitely do not want to type again. This shall prove that she can most certainly fight, despite that she never gets the chance due to the plot.

"I know a good deal about the Princess, so I'll take this. In Super Princess Peach, she had a set of powers derived from the vibrational energy of Vibe Island. She could wrap herself in enemy-damaging flames, use water to move at super-speed (Sorry Sonic. You aren't alone.) through the process of hydroplaning, self-heal through concentration; and lastly, her most "broken" ability: infinite flight by enveloping herself in a small tornado.

Then, there are her super-powerful abilities courtesy of Perry (which I consider against the "rules" to this thread, and thusly, are banned). But because these (the vibrational) powers were implied to be situational due to the location, I suppose they are disqualified here.
Now on to her floating powers. She is somehow light enough to defy gravity by using her dress or parasol to catch air and float (which, technically, could last forever until she either decides to come down or runs out of air. But they have to put a time limit on it, or else it would be SO broken.).

Now to the Paper Mario series. In the original Paper Mario, she was only playable during brief End of Chapter levels. In one of these, she obtained an item called a Sneaky Parasol, which could transform the holder in to anyone, provided they were within range of the purple-colored smoke it emitted. She was also shown, during a mini-boss fight with Kammy Koopa (during the final boss fight), to be able to increase someone else's powers by focusing on them, demonstrated by increasing the attack and defense power of the Star Kid, Twink, every turn. Kammy assumes that this is because Star Kids (and Star Spirits) gain their powers from wishes; however, this cannot be true for several reasons also shown in-game: 1) To get a wish granted, a Star Kid must deliver the wish to the Star Spirits in Star Haven, who will then either approve of it, or reject it depending on the intentions. This could not happen because the Star Spirits were helping Mario fight against a Star Rod-fueled Bowser, who would otherwise be invincible. 2) If the Star Spirits approve the wish, they then use the Star Rod's wish-granting powers to make it come true. However, before the beginning of the game (in the opening cutscene before the Title Screen) Bowser stole the Star Rod and was using it to grant all of his wishes only. Thusly, any wish Peach would have made would be null and void. This method of powering up others also explains some things I'll get into later.

Anyways, also in Paper Mario, she again focuses and upgrades the Star Beam (the ultimate move used by all seven Star Spirits together to reject the Star Rod's power, should anything ever go wrong) into the Peach Beam, making it powerful enough to be successful this time (The Star Beam had been weakened by a cursed arena Kammy Koopa built to give Bowser the upper hand.).

Also, in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (as well as Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga) she is shown to be pure-hearted enough to undo several curses that were at least a millennium old.

In Super Paper Mario, she is shown to be able to use her trademark parasol as an unbreakable shield (the exact extent to which is unclear, but in-game it can reject flames, blade-edges, a swarm of stampeding Muths [the counterpart to a Wooly Mammoth], extreme temperatures, freezing breath, status-inducing gas clouds, an avalanche of stone, magic, lasers, missiles, curses, lightning, et cetera.), and she comes equipped with her standard long-distance floating abilities. Now for her main fighting powers...

What most people don't know about the Princess is that she was one of the main party members of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and she was one of the most important party members in the game for her special abilities. She was an expert at healing, with three special moves for that effect. One did near-perfect healing on one member, one did great healing for all party members, and another brought a party member back from running out of health. But she also had three other special powers. She could put either one or all enemies to sleep, and her most powerful attack, Psych Bomb, involved her concentrating, and then everything on the enemy's field would be engulfed in an explosion for amazing damage.

And her last power is her most useful power: Mute. Mute is a move that revokes an enemy's usage of special abilities. That is why I think Peach is up for higher tier than everyone thinks. Lucas or Ness without PSI powers makes for two normal children. Sonic without speed leaves a regular hedgehog (except for the whole "I'm blue and I can talk!" thing). The list could be longer, but the move still needs to be debated for some basic ground rules as to what it can work on. Anyways...

The last thing I have to say about Peach is that she has one other vague power. No, it isn't her affinity for giving everything a heart or flower theme (mainly [or only] in the sports spin-offs, as well as the Mario Party games), it is her odd ability with Item Power-Ups. I cannot remember what game, but in one of the final boss battles with Bowser, when he is flying around in the Koopa Clown Car with Peach in tow, she throws Mario a Mushroom on occasion, despite having no logical place to get them from. This also happened in the semi-final boss battle against Elder Princess Shroob in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, where on a small floating platform hiding behind a throne, she is able to throw the heroes a healing Mushroom every few turns, also with no logical place to get them from. In Super Mario Galaxy, she sends Mario (or Luigi) five 1-UP Mushrooms every now and then, still with no logical place to get them from (or, for that matter, no logical place to send them in the mail to Mario). So, how then?
It is possible that she is then creating the items instead of the low chance of finding them, as it has been shown that Toadsworth and some others can create ? Blocks with items inside (Toadsworth uses his cane) by some method, possibly magic. It is possible then, that the Princess could also be using this magic to make the items she sends/gives to Mario, and could also then make an infinite supply of 1-UP Mushrooms for herself, and theoretically, never (permanently) die. However, it seems that this Mushroom-making process takes some time, as it takes a couple of minutes to make them.

Anyways, that is all I can think for the Princess. So, any thoughts?"

Now you should see that she is incredibly powerful, but the creators of Smash chose not to let her be. If characters were capable of the powers that they actually have, the princess would be much more powerful. Any response?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Okay fine no sonic characters but we need more representation for the series that have only one character(yoshi, f-zero, metroid( zamus counts but still there's only two)
I'd consider Yoshi a Mario character so it doesn't really need it's own reps. I'd agree with Metroid. F-Zero maybe. Being a racing game and not really one of Nintendo's bigger franchises I don't think it really needs more. Though I wouldn't object to it.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I'd consider Yoshi a Mario character so it doesn't really need it's own reps. I'd agree with Metroid. F-Zero maybe. Being a racing game and not really one of Nintendo's bigger franchises I don't think it really needs more. Though I wouldn't object to it.

On yoshi's character insignia he is given a different symbol than mario. Although i agree he should've been placed with the mario series, the developers chose otherwise. F-zero deserves another representation as c.falcon was part of the original 11 (or was it 12)

BEES

Smash Lord
Final Smashes started out as a good idea. Many other fighting games have a finishing attack that you can unlock at the right time to KO your opponent. They were just implemented poorly. If they were improved just a bit, they would add so much to the game.

They would be better if they were balanced, and not random.

No more smash balls. Instead, when your opponent reaches their last stock, you get the ability to Final Smash them. When you grab them, a final smash aura appears around your character, and you smash with the A button (as if you were doing a charged smash), you activate it. Your Final Smash is character specific, and takes off one stock of the person you grabbed.

The caveat is that this would make shield-grabbing even more powerful. So to balance this, it's time to add another move to the game: grab-counter.

When your opponent grabs you, if you anticipate it, you can press grab at the precise time and turn it around on them by automatically smashing away their grab. This adds a rock-paper-scissor dynamic to approaching from the air, shieldgrabbing your opponent's aerials can be punished if they anticipate it.

You cannot grab-counter if you were in histun though. So if someone starts with an attack first, and then combos into a grab, your hitstun prevents you from escaping. This keeps grabs relevant if they are used properly.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Lets have NINTENDO characters only

No sonic with ****ty voice acting, young link for high tier, get that ****ing dickweed snake outta here, or at least make his tilts have captain falcon priority in te next game, lets have hitstun, L-canceling, easier teching, REAL missle canceling, needles canceling. Lotsa fun stuff.

BEES

Smash Lord
I disagree. 3rd party characters are fine, as long as they're platformers. I'm all up for putting MegaMan in the next game.

Can't argue about hitstun though. Some attacks definitely need more of it. Slow risky attacks with lots of cooldown, specifically, should have more hitstun to allow you to chase afterwards.

Otherwise you get a Captain Falcon where, after landing any attack, your opponent can always counter with more damage to you during your ending lag.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman

Overall you would think that his new transformation would be better than his tp form but that is not the case. His tp form( not brawl form) would have overall more speed and would be more of an agile character with more speed and a better recovery as well as more distance being added to his projectiles.

May someone comment/rate my idea i don't want to have spent all that time to make that idea for nothing lol

Kirby_AllStar

Smash Rookie
Clones of characters would be transformed into an alternate form ex. fox and falco with same moveset, yet different in minor areas, different look and voice.

Online needs to be upgraded drastically. no forced lag, and a search system. ex. area, local, regional, or worldwide. furthermore you put what games your looking for and a list of people looking for matches come up, with the most relevent to your search specifications at top, and most opposite at bottom. friend request to people on "with anyone" and then be able to send messages to friends online. and have a ranking system!

for characters, i cant stand wario, but i couldnt see geno without wario first, so i would deal with that.

bring back mewtwo,

bring back roy as alternate to marth or ike, add ephraim or erika for FE, only one. i'd prefer ephraim since hed be the first with a spear.

keep ness and ditch lucas or make lucas an alternate

make falco an alternate of fox, wolf should have some stuff redesigned to make him a bit more different than the other two. add krystal

Kirby universe is good as is

add a metroid rep, i hear a lot asking for ridley, but i think one of the mercenaries from the corruption game would be good as well

make link not suck, ditch toon link or make him alternate. either keep as is or add yet another character, i cant think of any other than midna for now though

olimar im indifferent, keep or get rid dont care. probly keep to make people who played them happy

Get another f-zero rep

keep pit, snake, g&w and others i forgot

i havent been keeping up lately with any new games up to date, but mastercheif would be cool if nintendo could get him in. others arent my place to say since i dont keep up with every franchise.

gameplay changes: make a bit faster than brawl, but not lightning fast. try to further balance characters

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace

I'm not liking that name. I know it's really nitpicky, but SSBBR seems too much like SSBB. I think it should keep with the SSB_ with a single word.

Mewtwo should definitely come back, one more Sonic/Sega character could work, and
Megaman should definitely be in. I also agree that F-Zero and Metroid need one more rep each (Black Shadow and Ridley please?). But Toon Zelda/Tetra? And Toon Ganondorf? Why so we need more of the same character when there are much more unique and important characters like Vaati or Tingle? Toon Link can be an exception, since he really shouldn't have become a clone and has shown up in two games, maybe more by the time SSB4 comes out, but there's not a whole lot more they can give to Zelda to give her another character that's not just a clone, Tetra would need to have an entirely made-up moveset, and Ganondorf is ALREADY a clone. And let's leave the Baby forms in the Mario Sports games, shall we?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with the directional airdodge... do you mean it'd be like Melee but you could dodge more than once? I personally think that the dodge should stay like it is in Brawl, but with more lag after the dodge so you can't do it as often in a jump.

I personally think that the idea of every character getting a transformation is a rather bad one. It would just have the effect of removing the uniqueness of the characters who can transform already, and meters just don't seem to fit in a Smash Bros. game in any way. and what about characters who don't have a lot of games to pull from? What would R.O.B., the Ice Climbers, or Mr. Game & Watch transform into? It seems that this would just complecate gameplay and take a long time to implement.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I'm not liking that name. I know it's really nitpicky, but SSBBR seems too much like SSBB. I think it should keep with the SSB_ with a single word.

Mewtwo should definitely come back, one more Sonic/Sega character could work, and
Megaman should definitely be in. I also agree that F-Zero and Metroid need one more rep each (Black Shadow and Ridley please?). But Toon Zelda/Tetra? And Toon Ganondorf? Why so we need more of the same character when there are much more unique and important characters like Vaati or Tingle? Toon Link can be an exception, since he really shouldn't have become a clone and has shown up in two games, maybe more by the time SSB4 comes out, but there's not a whole lot more they can give to Zelda to give her another character that's not just a clone, Tetra would need to have an entirely made-up moveset, and Ganondorf is ALREADY a clone. And let's leave the Baby forms in the Mario Sports games, shall we?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with the directional airdodge... do you mean it'd be like Melee but you could dodge more than once? I personally think that the dodge should stay like it is in Brawl, but with more lag after the dodge so you can't do it as often in a jump.

I personally think that the idea of every character getting a transformation is a rather bad one. It would just have the effect of removing the uniqueness of the characters who can transform already, and meters just don't seem to fit in a Smash Bros. game in any way. and what about characters who don't have a lot of games to pull from? What would R.O.B., the Ice Climbers, or Mr. Game & Watch transform into? It seems that this would just complecate gameplay and take a long time to implement.

i thought that it'd be a unique element to the game but ty for the constructive criticism

I hoped that the idea of transformations would actually help de-clone ganondorf because it could give him a sword and magic moveset. Toon zelda would still imo be cool b/c instead of shiek there would be tetra (though this may just fuel the fire to the Ninja vs. Pirate debate) lol

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
Clones of characters would be transformed into an alternate form ex. fox and falco with same moveset, yet different in minor areas, different look and voice.

Online needs to be upgraded drastically. no forced lag, and a search system. ex. area, local, regional, or worldwide. furthermore you put what games your looking for and a list of people looking for matches come up, with the most relevent to your search specifications at top, and most opposite at bottom. friend request to people on "with anyone" and then be able to send messages to friends online. and have a ranking system!

for characters, i cant stand wario, but i couldnt see geno without wario first, so i would deal with that.

bring back mewtwo,

bring back roy as alternate to marth or ike, add ephraim or erika for FE, only one. i'd prefer ephraim since hed be the first with a spear.

keep ness and ditch lucas or make lucas an alternate

make falco an alternate of fox, wolf should have some stuff redesigned to make him a bit more different than the other two. add krystal

Kirby universe is good as is

add a metroid rep, i hear a lot asking for ridley, but i think one of the mercenaries from the corruption game would be good as well

make link not suck, ditch toon link or make him alternate. either keep as is or add yet another character, i cant think of any other than midna for now though

olimar im indifferent, keep or get rid dont care. probly keep to make people who played them happy

Get another f-zero rep

keep pit, snake, g&w and others i forgot

i havent been keeping up lately with any new games up to date, but mastercheif would be cool if nintendo could get him in. others arent my place to say since i dont keep up with every franchise.

gameplay changes: make a bit faster than brawl, but not lightning fast. try to further balance characters
Has any1 even read my post on page 171 about Dark samus?
Metroid is the only franchise which rarely has any other main characters except Samus, in Metroid Prime there is none, in metroid prime 2 only that stupid tribe of aliens and in 3rd those hunters....in most games its also ridley...in all MP 2 and 3 its dark samus

So options:

Ridley - Reasons why not, he is a giant dragon with wings...how are they gonna make this think in samus and other char size? are u kidding me? besides it has been a boss in SSBB reducing its chances even more of being anything but that..

3 Bounty Hunters - they seem to add famous characters and these 3 although fit in such a game they are not as famous or important as they should be, they are but some stupid bosses in one single game...

Dark Samus - Perfect, normal sized, main boss in 3 games, name=DARK SAMUS FFS!!!!!! it would appeal a lot to fans to see her inside...can advertise a new final release in metroid prime series

For my full ideas about her view my post (again its in page 171)

Bad Spelling and Grammar is a result of shaking hands and fast typing so soz about it

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
If Yoshi was perfect in Brawl, he wouldn't be doing so poorly in tournaments thus far. He wouldn't be obviously disadvantaged against a great majority of the cast. He wouldn't have trouble getting the KO. He wouldn't be heading straight for low or bottom tier.

I think Yoshi could've been made so much better than they made him. He's not a very good character as it stands but it seems like the devs didn't care about balance at all. Look at Samus and Falcon. Then look at Meta Knight and Snake.
In that case, i'd be complaining also of how terrible Ike is, since he is actually a lot better than that.

But however... i'm not. It's no-one's fault that Yoshi's kind of style is bad (except Sakurai's, of course, but however, each character must have a moveset that matches their fighting style).

As for characters, as mentioned before, just one character per each 3rd-party franchise being introduced in Smash is enough. Having 2 will bring the flames and such. Example:

Sonic roster: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow.

Megaman: Megaman

MGS: Snake, Raiden

Now tell me: you would flame at this, right? To keep things cool, just support what I mentioned.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
hmm don't make completely different characters alternates. If you change their voices/looks/status/everythint, just give them their own slot...

However wo characters who are, in reality (ex/ Mario, dr. mario) should be costumes. Diferent graphics/animations, same concept and same damage and same result.

And yea I don't exactly want Smash to be headed in the way of 'filling up meters'. That'll make it end up too similar to other fighting games. Smash is unique, let's keep it that way! Besides, I don't think the characters getting a bunch of diferent movesets would be a big boost in gameplay, simply because you have to fill up a meter to get there, so you might not anyways, and also just becaues it changes things around too much.. That is just my opinion..

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Has any1 even read my post on page 171 about Dark samus?
Metroid is the only franchise which rarely has any other main characters except Samus, in Metroid Prime there is none, in metroid prime 2 only that stupid tribe of aliens and in 3rd those hunters....in most games its also ridley...in all MP 2 and 3 its dark samus

So options:

Ridley - Reasons why not, he is a giant dragon with wings...how are they gonna make this think in samus and other char size? are u kidding me? besides it has been a boss in SSBB reducing its chances even more of being anything but that..

3 Bounty Hunters - they seem to add famous characters and these 3 although fit in such a game they are not as famous or important as they should be, they are but some stupid bosses in one single game...

Dark Samus - Perfect, normal sized, main boss in 3 games, name=DARK SAMUS FFS!!!!!! it would appeal a lot to fans to see her inside...can advertise a new final release in metroid prime series

For my full ideas about her view my post (again its in page 171)

Bad Spelling and Grammar is a result of shaking hands and fast typing so soz about it

XD i responded to your idea in the last page

Anyways, on my idea your not "filling" up the meter; the meter fills up by itself every minute. And it would't be for the entire cast, mario could become fire mario, luigi could become fire luigi or *gasps* Mr.L, but characters like G&W probably wouldn't change at all. *Sighs* well ty guys for commenting i see where u all come from.

D

Deleted member

SO.

MANY.

PAGES.

Heck, we need some kind of index here. How many of us are gonna go rooting around page 67 for some moveset or idea?

That being said, Sylux would be cool in Smash 4. Every other possible Metroid character is either too big, too dead, or too high to matter much.

Roger Racebannon

Smash Cadet
These have probably been mentioned before; if so then I'm seconding these ideas.

WiiSpeak capable Wifi

An option to add friends on "With Anyone"

That being said, get rid of the "With Anyone" option altogether. Make Nintendo online NORMAL.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I did make some changes to my weight comparison list for my Smash 4 roster. Here's my new list.

1-3: King Dedede, King K. Rool, Black Knight
4-6: Bowser, Charizard, Solid Snake
7: Donkey Kong
8-10: Samus, Ganondorf, Ike
11-12: Link, Captain Falcon
13-15: Roy, R.O.B., Wolf
16: Wario
17-22: Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Waluigi, Sonic, Knuckles
23-25: Ness, Ivysaur, Lucas
26-27: Ice Climbers, Marth
28-30: Mewtwo, Rosalina, Ridley
31: Lucario
32-34: Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Gallade
35-37: Sheik, Toon Link, Vaati
38-41: Fox, Peach, Zelda, Falco
42: Black Mage
43-46: Meta Knight, Pit, Gardevoir, Tails
47-50: Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Toon Zelda
51-54: Mr. G&W, Pichu, Squirtle, Olimar
55: Jigglypuff
I know this is kinda old but hmm... DK should be in front of Snake.. DK weighs 800 lbs... Doubt snake is THAT heavy haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME
edit: sorry for double post!

Knuckles the Echidna
~Moveset~
http://www.freewebs.com/lmcat/Knuckl... Echidna.png

First, some basic info. Knuckles is a middle-weight, preferably upper-middle weight class. He's fast, but not as fast as Sonic, of course. He probably is just a tad faster than Mario (even though in his games, he is much faster). Knuckles, even though having no wings, is able to glide.

abilities
Glide-Yes
Wall Jump-Yes
Wall Cling-Yes (!)
Footstool-Yes

Specials
Neutral B--Power Throw
--This move is derived from Sonic Heroes. In Sonic Heroes Knuckle grabbed Sonic and Tails, and launched them at foes to destroy them, along with obstacles and power-ups. this move would work very similar in smash. He'd grapple his enemy, and throw them in the direction you tilted the control stick (not down or straight up), kinda like Bowser's B-> from Melee. He'd curl his victimin a bal and chuck them in a sort-of curved pitch (curving downward). However, if they hit another opponent, they'd bounce back into Knuckles grasp, ready te power throwed again! 6-7% damage; when impacting an enemy/wall, another 3-6% damage done.

B->--Glide
--This, perhaps, could replace Knuckles normal glide ability. He soars through the air if airborn, with his arms out in front, damaging foes. On the ground he leaps forward, diving with his arms outstretched, once again doing damage. I'm all for replacing this move... 5-7% damage. Decent knockback, used to 'clear the way'.

BV--Dig
--Knuckles digs into the ground. You can then move left or right a short distance, and press B to launch a powerful uppercut. This is loosely based on how Knuckles knocked the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic in Sonic and Knuckles. 24% damage. Also causes any held items (including final smash) to be dropped.

B^--Rocket Ride
--In Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (I think), Sonic and Co. Could find rockets , and hitch a ride off of them or shoot them off (I think Sonic uses it to destroy a helicopter--if he doesn't idk where I got that from lol). Knuckles's Rocket Ride would act like Snake's recovery, in that it would launch him in the air, and he can let go if he wants. The rocket would be a good way to attack airborne enemies as well. This move always shoots knuckles vertical and a bit in the direction he was facing. 13-15% damage. Great Knockback, and explodes on impact. Knuckles is IMMOBILE after using this move until hereaches ground.

Standard Attacks

A--Knuckles does a short jab forward. A red 'orb' can be seen at the end of his punch, and maybe does 1-2% damage on it's own. The jab does 4-6%.

AA--Knuckles follows up with another jab, taking a step forward while doing so, another red orb appearing. This 2nd jab also does 4-6%

AAA--Knuckles finishes this standard A combo with a colossal punch, with fair knockback. This 3rd jab emits a large red orb that does 3-4% damage on contact (the orb does NOT have any knockback). The 3rd jab moves knuckles forward a bit, and does 5-7% damage, only doing 7% damage if the victim recieved the other two jabs as well.

Atilt (sorry, I may not know all the names for moves like Nair and what not)--Knuckles kicks. 4 or 5% damag.

Utilt--Knuckles swings a fist thruogh the air, kinda similar to Mario's. 5-7% damage.

Dtilt--Knuckles crouches and pushes his fists forward (resembles r.O.B.'s, but slower). This is good for knocking oppoonents into the air. 4-6% damage.

Fsmash--Knuckles slams his fist together in the same motion as DK's fsmash. This move does NOT have THAT great a knockback, but has potential to K.O.--at least more potential than Sonic's. 6-13% damage.

Dsmash--Knuckles brings one of his legs swinging around the front of him swiftly and powerfully. 9-12% damage. NOTE: This move does NOT cover behind Knuckles, so he is vulnerable from behind. Decent knockback; sends enemy diagonally upwards, away from Knuckles.

Usmash--Knuckles hops of the ground (very short hop) and head butts. Debatable... 12-14% damage.

Running A--Knuckles throws a punch, a red orb at the end of it, similar speed to Lucas's running A. 5-7% damage. Good knockback, as usual.

Nair--Knuckles spins around in the air, his fists damaging anything they contact. 7-9% damage.

Dair--Great Spike! Knuckles lifts legs up, and slams his fists down, cuffed together. If opponent is hitat very end of attack, they are sent down and behind Knuckles. If they are hit at the beginning or middle of attack, they are spiked down ! 12-15% damage.

U Air--Knuckles backflips in mid-air, kicking his opponent. Decent for juggling. 10-13% damage. NOTE: If Knuckles lands when peforming this, he is immobalized for a second.

Fair--Knuckles spins, like Sonic's Nair. 7-9% damage.

Bair--The Echidna leans back, with hands behind his head, cupped togethe in a fist. Sends opponent fying the opposite direction Knuckles is facing. 11-14% damage.

Final Smash: Undecided. Still thinking. Any suggestions?

and that's all I've got for now! So tell me what you think?! Do the damage %'s seem fair, or are they too low/too high?

Hmm I saw one reply to this but I only just saw it and it was a while back so Imma repost it--PLEASE tell me what you think of this!

Also I think the damage percents may be a bit too low, but I didn't want to make him seem overly powerful, so if anyone is willing to correct me on that... Tell me what you think!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Characters I'd love to see in Brawl

I'll do this by series:

Mario Bros.:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Dimensio or another of Count Bleck's Crew :]

Yoshi's Story/Island/etc.:
Yoshi
WHITE SHUY GUY (it's dumb, maybe but hey so is Dr. Mario)
Baby Bowser/Bowser Junior, forget which it is (I'm doing this mostly cuz I jsut want another Yoshi rep.)

Donkey Kong Series:
DK himself
Diddy
King K. Rool (for SURE)
Tiny Kong or Lanky Kong

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Shiek (keep transformation)
Another smaller Link (I think they brought in Toon Link cuz Young Link played so **** good)
Ganondorf (COMPLETELY or at least MOSTLY different. Let him use his sword. ****!)
Midna (NO Wolf Link included; sold separately)
Note: I'm relatively new to the Zelda series so...yea...

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Dark Matter WAddle Doo maybe? Idk just throwing it out there, don't even personally see how it'd work that great...

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Trace or Stylux or Kanden or any of the other hunters (preferably the ones I mentioned)...
Note: I don't know much at all about Metroid and I'm going basically off of what others want (besides Trace :])

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal (don't know much about)

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Sonic
KNUCKLES (FOR SURE!!!)
Shadow
Aimy (oh yea!)/Tails

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Roy
Black Knight
Note: I know next to nothing about FE. Except they have swords :]

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jugglypuff
Mewtwo (oh yea!!!)
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Hmmm Not Sure but a new one should go in--That's a lot of poke'reps though...

Veggi

Smash Champion
Should the damage % be higher?
For everything other than the standard A combo, I think it should be higher. The standard A combo should be lower.

This will be my character list: I'll call it expected, but I can't say anything for sure because Sakurai adds a bunch of off stuff. I guess it's best called a "Character inclusion in Smash Bros. 4, that would be the best decision for each franchise list."

Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Toad

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
K. Rool
(I'd love for Funky Kong to be in the game, but uhhh... not thinking that's going to happen.)

Yoshi!:
Yoshi
Baby Mario/Luigi (as much as I don't like two of the same character, Link already did it and they're important enough to have a character so meh.)

Wario Ware:
Wario
Ashley

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Toon Link : /
Ganondorf
Zelda
Skull Kid

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

Poke'mon:
Pikachu
Jiggs
Poke'mon Trainer
Lucario
Meowth
A new Poke'mon?

Kirby:
Kirby
MK
Dedede

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Some new character?
(If not that, Michaiah, Lyn or Sigurd seem like good decisions.)

MOTHER:
Ness
Lucas
Claus

Pikmin:
Olimar

F-ZERO:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh

Animal Crossing:
Tom Nook

Custom Robo:
Ray (whichever)

Retro:
G&W
IC's
R.O.B.
Takamaru
Little Mac
Pit *shudders*

3rd Party:
Sawnik
Snake
Megaman
Bomberman

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Knuckles the Echidna
~Moveset~

First, some basic info. Knuckles is a middle-weight, preferably upper-middle weight class. He's fast, but not as fast as Sonic, of course. He probably is just a tad faster than Mario (even though in his games, he is much faster). Knuckles, even though having no wings, is able to glide.

abilities
Glide-Yes
Wall Jump-Yes
Wall Cling-Yes (!)
Footstool-Yes

Specials
Neutral B--Power Throw
--This move is derived from Sonic Heroes. In Sonic Heroes Knuckle grabbed Sonic and Tails, and launched them at foes to destroy them, along with obstacles and power-ups. this move would work very similar in smash. He'd grapple his enemy, and throw them in the direction you tilted the control stick (not down or straight up), kinda like Bowser's B-> from Melee. He'd curl his victimin a bal and chuck them in a sort-of curved pitch (curving downward). However, if they hit another opponent, they'd bounce back into Knuckles grasp, ready te power throwed again! 6-7% damage; when impacting an enemy/wall, another 3-6% damage done.

B->--Glide
--This, perhaps, could replace Knuckles normal glide ability. He soars through the air if airborn, with his arms out in front, damaging foes. On the ground he leaps forward, diving with his arms outstretched, once again doing damage. I'm all for replacing this move... 5-7% damage. Decent knockback, used to 'clear the way'.

BV--Dig
--Knuckles digs into the ground. You can then move left or right a short distance, and press B to launch a powerful uppercut. This is loosely based on how Knuckles knocked the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic in Sonic and Knuckles. 24% damage. Also causes any held items (including final smash) to be dropped.

B^--Rocket Ride
--In Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (I think), Sonic and Co. Could find rockets , and hitch a ride off of them or shoot them off (I think Sonic uses it to destroy a helicopter--if he doesn't idk where I got that from lol). Knuckles's Rocket Ride would act like Snake's recovery, in that it would launch him in the air, and he can let go if he wants. The rocket would be a good way to attack airborne enemies as well. This move always shoots knuckles vertical and a bit in the direction he was facing. 13-15% damage. Great Knockback, and explodes on impact. Knuckles is IMMOBILE after using this move until hereaches ground.

Standard Attacks

A--Knuckles does a short jab forward. A red 'orb' can be seen at the end of his punch, and maybe does 1-2% damage on it's own. The jab does 4-6%.

AA--Knuckles follows up with another jab, taking a step forward while doing so, another red orb appearing. This 2nd jab also does 4-6%

AAA--Knuckles finishes this standard A combo with a colossal punch, with fair knockback. This 3rd jab emits a large red orb that does 3-4% damage on contact (the orb does NOT have any knockback). The 3rd jab moves knuckles forward a bit, and does 5-7% damage, only doing 7% damage if the victim recieved the other two jabs as well.

Atilt (sorry, I may not know all the names for moves like Nair and what not)--Knuckles kicks. 4 or 5% damag.

Utilt--Knuckles swings a fist thruogh the air, kinda similar to Mario's. 5-7% damage.

Dtilt--Knuckles crouches and pushes his fists forward (resembles r.O.B.'s, but slower). This is good for knocking oppoonents into the air. 4-6% damage.

Fsmash--Knuckles slams his fist together in the same motion as DK's fsmash. This move does NOT have THAT great a knockback, but has potential to K.O.--at least more potential than Sonic's. 6-13% damage.

Dsmash--Knuckles brings one of his legs swinging around the front of him swiftly and powerfully. 9-12% damage. NOTE: This move does NOT cover behind Knuckles, so he is vulnerable from behind. Decent knockback; sends enemy diagonally upwards, away from Knuckles.

Usmash--Knuckles hops of the ground (very short hop) and head butts. Debatable... 12-14% damage.

Running A--Knuckles throws a punch, a red orb at the end of it, similar speed to Lucas's running A. 5-7% damage. Good knockback, as usual.

Nair--Knuckles spins around in the air, his fists damaging anything they contact. 7-9% damage.

Dair--Great Spike! Knuckles lifts legs up, and slams his fists down, cuffed together. If opponent is hitat very end of attack, they are sent down and behind Knuckles. If they are hit at the beginning or middle of attack, they are spiked down ! 12-15% damage.

U Air--Knuckles backflips in mid-air, kicking his opponent. Decent for juggling. 10-13% damage. NOTE: If Knuckles lands when peforming this, he is immobalized for a second.

Fair--Knuckles spins, like Sonic's Nair. 7-9% damage.

Bair--The Echidna leans back, with hands behind his head, cupped togethe in a fist. Sends opponent fying the opposite direction Knuckles is facing. 11-14% damage.

and that's all I've got for now! So tell me what you think?! Do the damage %'s seem fair, or are they too low/too high?

Hmm I saw one reply to this but I only just saw it and it was a while back so Imma repost it--PLEASE tell me what you think of this!

Also I think the damage percents may be a bit too low, but I didn't want to make him seem overly powerful, so if anyone is willing to correct me on that... Tell me what you think!
I see I found myself another Knuckes lover here, Knuckels FTW!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
For everything other than the standard A combo, I think it should be higher. The standard A combo should be lower.

This will be my character list: I'll call it expected, but I can't say anything for sure because Sakurai adds a bunch of off stuff. I guess it's best called a "Character inclusion in Smash Bros. 4, that would be the best decision for each franchise list."

Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Toad

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
K. Rool
(I'd love for Funky Kong to be in the game, but uhhh... not thinking that's going to happen.)

Yoshi!:
Yoshi
Baby Mario/Luigi (as much as I don't like two of the same character, Link already did it and they're important enough to have a character so meh.)

Wario Ware:
Wario
Ashley

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Toon Link : /
Ganondorf
Zelda
Skull Kid

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

Poke'mon:
Pikachu
Jiggs
Poke'mon Trainer
Lucario
Meowth
A new Poke'mon?

Kirby:
Kirby
MK
Dedede

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Some new character?
(If not that, Michaiah, Lyn or Sigurd seem like good decisions.)

MOTHER:
Ness
Lucas
Claus

Pikmin:
Olimar

F-ZERO:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh

Animal Crossing:
Tom Nook

Custom Robo:
Ray (whichever)

Retro:
G&W
IC's
R.O.B.
Takamaru
Little Mac
Pit *shudders*

3rd Party:
Sawnik
Snake
Megaman
Bomberman
Will change it!!

And yea I forgot about of characters yo posted in that list!
Can't exclude Ice Climbers they rule :)
the only rason I'm ok with link having 2 characters as link is cuz a logical explanation is provided in the story line

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Knuckles the Echidna
~Moveset~ REDONE

abilities
Glide-Yes. However he can also glideusing a special move, sorta like Meta's up special.
Wall Jump-Yes
Wall Cling-Yes (!)
Footstool-Yes

Specials
Neutral B--Power Throw
--This move is derived from Sonic Heroes. In Sonic Heroes Knuckle grabbed Sonic and Tails, and launched them at foes to destroy them, along with obstacles and power-ups. this move would work very similar in smash. He'd grapple his enemy, and throw them in the direction you tilted the control stick (not down or straight up), kinda like Bowser's B-> from Melee. He'd curl his victimin a bal and chuck them in a sort-of curved pitch (curving downward). However, if they hit another opponent, they'd bounce back into Knuckles grasp, ready te power throwed again! 10-11% damage; when impacting an enemy/wall, another 4-7% damage done.

B->--Dig

BV--Drill Claw (edited)
--I just played sonic adventure 2 for the FIRST TIME, and just got done playing as Knuckles, and decided to come over here and change my mind. Instead of Knuckles Side special being a glide, it will be his digging attack I mentioned earlier, and his down special will be replacede by the "drill claw", which spins him down towards the ground faster than sonic can say "Your too sloooow"! This move acts like Meta Knight's side special, but it only moves him dirctly down. This move is excellent for spiking, as it cancels out once contacting any surface (including opponents.). This move does a wide range of 5% damage up to 25% damage, depending on how high up Knuckles is, and how long you are caught in the blast. The farther Knuckles drops onto you, the more damage it will do.

B^--Rocket Ride
--In Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (I think), Sonic and Co. Could find rockets , and hitch a ride off of them or shoot them off (I think Sonic uses it to destroy a helicopter--if he doesn't idk where I got that from lol). Knuckles's Rocket Ride would act like Snake's recovery, in that it would launch him in the air, and he can let go if he wants. The rocket would be a good way to attack airborne enemies as well. This move always shoots knuckles vertical and a bit in the direction he was facing. 17-19% damage. Great Knockback, and explodes on impact. Knuckles is IMMOBILE after using this move until hereaches ground.

Standard Attacks

A--Knuckles does a short jab forward. A red 'orb' can be seen at the end of his punch, and maybe does 1-2% damage on it's own. The jab does 3-5%.

AA--Knuckles follows up with another jab, taking a step forward while doing so, another red orb appearing. This 2nd jab also does 3-5%

AAA--Knuckles finishes this standard A combo with a colossal punch, with fair knockback. This 3rd jab emits a large red orb that does 1-2% damage on contact (the orb does NOT have any knockback). The 3rd jab moves knuckles forward a bit, and does 4-6% damage, only doing 6% damage if the victim recieved the other two jabs as well.

Atilt (sorry, I may not know all the names for moves like Nair and what not)--Knuckles kicks. 7 or 8% damage.

Utilt--Knuckles swings a fist thruogh the air, kinda similar to Mario's. 7-9% damage.

Dtilt--Knuckles crouches and pushes his fists forward (resembles r.O.B.'s, but slower). This is good for knocking oppoonents into the air. 8-9% damage.

Fsmash--Knuckles slams his fist together in the same motion as DK's fsmash. This move does NOT have THAT great a knockback, but has potential to K.O.--at least more potential than Sonic's. 14-21% damage.

Dsmash--Knuckles brings one of his legs swinging around the front of him swiftly and powerfully. 12-19% damage. NOTE: This move does NOT cover behind Knuckles, so he is vulnerable from behind. Decent knockback; sends enemy diagonally upwards, away from Knuckles.

Usmash--Knuckles hops of the ground (very short hop) and head butts. Debatable... 11-18% damage.

Running A--Knuckles throws a punch, a red orb at the end of it, similar speed to Lucas's running A. 9-11% damage. Good knockback, as usual.

Nair--Knuckles spins around in the air, his fists damaging anything they contact. 11-15% damage.

Dair--Great Spike! Knuckles lifts legs up, and slams his fists down, cuffed together. If opponent is hit at very end of attack, they are sent down and behind Knuckles. If they are hit at the beginning or middle of attack, they are spiked down ! 14-17% damage.

U Air--Knuckles backflips in mid-air, kicking his opponent. Decent for juggling. 12-15% damage. NOTE: If Knuckles lands when peforming this, he is immobalized for a second.

Fair--Knuckles spins, like Sonic's Nair. 12-15% damage.

Bair--The Echidna leans back, with hands behind his head, cupped together in a fist. Sends opponent fying the opposite direction Knuckles is facing. 13-16% damage.

Are these damage %'s better???

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I just played sonic adventure 2 for the FIRST TIME, and just got done playing as Knuckles, and decided to come over here and change my mind. Instead of Knuckles Side special being a glide, it will be his digging attack I mentioned earlier, and his down special will be replacede by the "drill claw", which spins him down towards the ground faster than sonic can say "Your too sloooow"! This move acts like Meta Knight's side special, but it only moves him dirctly down. This move is excellent for spiking, as it cancels out once contacting any surface (including opponents.). This move does a wide range of 5% damage up to 25% damage, depending on how high up Knuckles is, and how long you are caught in the blast. The farther Knuckles drops onto you, the more damage it will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom