• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Seriously Rapier, Ike's moveset is no better a fit for Ganondorf than Captain Falcon's was. The character primarily doesn't use a great sword all that often. Heck, he only really did so in Twilight Princess and that E3 demo that one time. Thus it doesn't make any sense to take out Ike to give Ganondorf his moveset, and then throw in Black Shadow. What makes sense is to let Ganondorf keep his moveset, change a move or two, and keep Ike in while not having BS at all.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I apologize for not seeing the point of discussing how we should eliminate a perfectly fine character, throw in a non-needed character, and change a completely ok character. I guess I just Ignorant.

Ganon=Ganondrof.

Ganondorf is simply the more human form. No one said that only Ganondorf's recent appearances get in. The Zelda characters are a combination of all preceding forms, not th emost recent. Ganon is Ganondorf and Ganon has used a trident most frequently while only wielding a sword in a handful of games. Get out your fats straight. P.S you say Ganon doesn't count, but he only whips out a blade when he goes Ganon in OOT, if your going to make an argument, know what you talking about. And no, the demo does not count as an appearance.

Ganondorf is an evil wizard. So magic naturally would fit him most than anything else. He is also a physically fit tyrant of evil, so his malicious "black shadow" moveset also fits him. A sword would overshadow his past appearances and isolate him to one area. The moveset he is now embodies all of hit attributes and appearences into a special cohesive moveset that truly represents all of Ganondorf's that have appeared: Evil, sadistic, and powerful. Black Shadow doesn't deserve to be in, and Ganondorf does not need to be changed, your making stupid moveset swaps for the sake of stupid moveset swaps, all the while not having your facts in line.

He uses a trident in 4 games (5 counting a remake)

Uses the sword 4 times coutning katanas and dual wielding.

So they are either even, or trident has one more. Either way the sword (nor the trident should be chosen, magic is the only overlying weapon used)
First I must say your choice of words like stupid and idiot really shows your maturity and is a great way to get your point across.

You still miss the fact that Ganondorf only uses the trident in his Pig form. Also if you read the story about it there is a hint that the Trident changes him into that form. Maybe for a final smash he can become his Pig form with a trident. Also in Melee and Brawl shows him with a sword and not a trident. This could be a taunt saying "I don't need this to beat you." deal but the fact that each game he has one proves that Smash would be more likely to put a sword in then a trident.

But why would they keep Ike? He's an outdated character like Roy. Just earlier in the post you were talking about Lucario being booted for a new 5th gen pokemon. I have a feeling that Ike fans are not going to be happy with SSB4.

But should they keep Ike's moveset for someone else or just scrap it. Just looking at it in a logical manner you can't tell me it's not a possibility. Like other said SSB will make cheap alterations just out of convience.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Why keep Pit? He's a outdated character. Why keep the ICs? Why keep Jigs? Why keep any character that doesn't get a new game? Honestly, your logic doesn't make any sense. Plus, Radiant Dawn wasn't even covered in Brawl, so he's still valid. =/

Roy was a clone, wasn't international, and actually very unpopular in regards to FE fans. Ike's not like that. Heck, even with the problems Roy had, he still almost got into Brawl. Given Ike's memetric popularity, popularity in his actual game, original moveset, two games, and international status, he'll probably stay.

And Ganondorf has only used a sword like that once, while he still has used the tridant alot more irregardless of form. And saying that him showing off the sword in the Smash games is proof that he would use a sword in the next game is fauly logic, because despite showing those swords, he's still a hand to hand fighter.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Seriously Rapier, Ike's moveset is no better a fit for Ganondorf than Captain Falcon's was. The character primarily doesn't use a great sword all that often. Heck, he only really did so in Twilight Princess and that E3 demo that one time. Thus it doesn't make any sense to take out Ike to give Ganondorf his moveset, and then throw in Black Shadow. What makes sense is to let Ganondorf keep his moveset, change a move or two, and keep Ike in while not having BS at all.
This is the first time I think I've really agreed with you on something. Well spoken.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
First I must say your choice of words like stupid and idiot really shows your maturity and is a great way to get your point across.

You still miss the fact that Ganondorf only uses the trident in his Pig form. Also if you read the story about it there is a hint that the Trident changes him into that form. Maybe for a final smash he can become his Pig form with a trident. Also in Melee and Brawl shows him with a sword and not a trident. This could be a taunt saying "I don't need this to beat you." deal but the fact that each game he has one proves that Smash would be more likely to put a sword in then a trident.

But why would they keep Ike? He's an outdated character like Roy. Just earlier in the post you were talking about Lucario being booted for a new 5th gen pokemon. I have a feeling that Ike fans are not going to be happy with SSB4.

But should they keep Ike's moveset for someone else or just scrap it. Just looking at it in a logical manner you can't tell me it's not a possibility. Like other said SSB will make cheap alterations just out of convience.
I was responding to what i considered the maturity level of the conversation to be. You were taking shots at me, I took them right back.

Comparing Fire Emblem to pokemon is a stupid less than realistic comparison. Lucario is one of 5 pokemon characters. Ike is one of two. Ike could stay in along with Marth and a new lord, assuming there is one. The new lord could take Ike's moveset. We don't know because we know nothing of this mystical new lord. Also, Ganon only weilded a Zweihander once, and that's if you want to consider his Twilight sword a zweihander (it always seemed more of a standard sized sword. wasn;t it kind of small to be treated like Ike's?) And who cares if he only uses the trident in his Pig form, like I said Pig Ganon=Ganondorf.

Why keep Pit? He's a outdated character. Why keep the ICs? Why keep Jigs? Why keep any character that doesn't get a new game? Honestly, your logic doesn't make any sense. Plus, Radiant Dawn wasn't even covered in Brawl, so he's still valid. =/

Roy was a clone, wasn't international, and actually very unpopular in regards to FE fans. Ike's not like that. Heck, even with the problems Roy had, he still almost got into Brawl. Given Ike's memetric popularity, popularity in his actual game, original moveset, two games, and international status, he'll probably stay.

And Ganondorf has only used a sword like that once, while he still has used the tridant alot more irregardless of form. And saying that him showing off the sword in the Smash games is proof that he would use a sword in the next game is fauly logic, because despite showing those swords, he's still a hand to hand fighter.
Thank you Pieman, finally some back-up.

Oh and for the record on the whole Krystal arguement. I understand how faulty my logic wa sint hat arguement, I was just playing Devil's advocate ot make the thread fun for a little bit. I do understand that it would be rather easy to balance Krystal, even If I don't like her.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yes Radiant Dawn did get some attention in Brawl, but not as much as it would have if it had been released a year earlier. For instance it likely would have probably gotten a few more trophies, stickers, and some actual music from it. It wasn't so close to release like Galaxy and Prime 3 though so it did get a few things in.

Actually the one game that seems to have been messed up the most by this may have been Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. All the Pokeball pokemon, as well as Lucario, were pre-release Pokemon, so its likley that the team didn't have full access to all the informataion regarding the game. The only thing that would seem to really deny this is the inclusion of Cresselia in Spear Pillar, but that itself is proof that the team didn't know all the information they should have, since it should have been Giratina.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
On the topic of Ganondorfs weapon (if they even give him one); I think the trident would be a better choice based solely on the fact that there are already many sword fighters, and more than likely there will be more in the next game depending on if they add another FE lord without removing Ike. A trident would be a nice change of pace imo.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually the one game that seems to have been messed up the most by this may have been Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. All the Pokeball pokemon, as well as Lucario, were pre-release Pokemon, so its likley that the team didn't have full access to all the informataion regarding the game. The only thing that would seem to really deny this is the inclusion of Cresselia in Spear Pillar, but that itself is proof that the team didn't know all the information they should have, since it should have been Giratina.

I definetely second this. Giratina should have been there instead Cressilia since he was the next poster pokemon for Pokemon Platinum AND Cressilia was only on Lunar Island.

Anyways since I have read all the GanonDORF posts I think I need to say something a little bit. Ganondorf would NEVER be given his sword to fight with. The thought is absurd in the least. Think about it whenever you play the Zelda games they all metion Ganondorf as a WIZARD not a swordsman. He even attacks using magic as his main strategy and he is evil by using his magic. By saying to make him use his sword over his magic that is like telling Bowser to not use his fire or Stregnth to fight and instead use his backup which would be just plain moronic. Btw to the person who said Ganondorf should get his pig form as a final smash....have you ever seen his final smash? Seriously go watch it and you shall see a ginourmous pig/beast coming straight for you. Also if Ganondorf gets Ike's moveset it would be really careless. Ganondorf and Ike are VEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYY dif and here is why I should say this:

1.) Ike = Good | Ganondorf = Villain (very evil as a matter of fact)
2.) Ike uses a sword | Ganondorf uses Magic and Fists
3.) The only thing in common is in game size and strength and speed
4.) If you give Ganondorf Ike's moveset it would be weird since Ganondorf mains have been using a basic heavy/stronger/slower copy of CF.

Those are a few cuz I don't want to bore people with obvious stuff. But that is a very basic outline. Though they do need to give Ganondorf a better moveset instead of just basically using CF's template. I like the idea to incorporate Dark Shadow's moveset. Maybe a transformation when a smash ball is used? Like idk just something

Now onto the Ike thing. Ike is a VERY popular new character. However I could see him being taken out. It seems to be what brawl is doing is alternating FE characters. With Roy he was popular and now Ike is not as popular as Roy but still is kindof. (:S weird sentence majorly but I hope you get it xD) Anyways next game most likely will have Lyn or Michaiah by in to help support FE with Marth. Now people may not like it but that is just how it is sometimes in life. You might see Roy or Ike as an assist though fans would be kindof upset about that.

And finally I am just gonna write about Bowser Jr. since I am bored and I just feel like it :p

Bowser Jr. is a very highly possible choice to be put in brawl. In brawl they have 1 Mario villain in it. Which of course is Bowser. (Now People will argue Wario and DK could be considered Mario villains but that is not true. DK was only for his starring game Donkey Kong for the Game Boy and Wario is just a greedy pig who still helps Mario beat Bowser *check Mario Party Franchise for proof* and Wario AND DK both have their own franchise of games.) Bowser Jr. is the other main Mario villain. As he made his star appearance in the beloved Super Mario Sunshine. (which they need to come out with a sequel hopefully and maybe another sequel to Luigi's mansion :3) Anyways he is the villain in the NEW super mario bros. games with Bowser. With his miniature Bowser moveset he would be a joy to play as. With his trusty paintbrush, he could shoot fireballs, more agile and have more speed then Bowser, his mini Clown Car could be his Bair like Snake's Bair if you know what I mean by this, plus the fact his moves would be a little bit less powerful then Bowser but by the most strengthy Light Character. In my opinion, Bowser Jr. has the most likely place in SSB4 over everyone. I would say 100% chance he would get in. Seriously I don't think there is any reason why he shouldn't get in really if you try and think about it. A smaller Bowser would be like a gift plus he is definetely a noteworthy character, his unique fight style would be great, and he is in almost all of the major Mario games that have come out.

Btw to the Slime....it's iffy he might get in....but idk what to say cuz I don't see Bomberman or Slime getting in....if either of the two it would be Bomberman hands down. People who I have talked to have not really heard of the game Slime is from. Also the protagnist is not necessarily the right one to put in...would you really want Ash fighting instead of Pikachu? No offense but that is kindof silly (if you bring up "well PT is like Ash..." that is not correct they are diff and if so Ash is not fighting at all.) I love Slime to death he/she/it is so cool. But to the shy characters.

Kirby = not really shy, but def cute
Yoshi = not shy but loving and gentle and the cutest best Dinosaur ever :D (yoshi addict as said earlier)

So yea um Slime has a very very very slim chance of getting in. Though it would be kindof neat to see what moveset he would have.

I think I got all the topics down and so I am done for now (hey that rhymed xD)

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Please help my ignorance to the Dragon Quest series:

Is Slime able to make hands out of his malleable body? Sakurai said a long time ago, inregards to Mr Saturn that no arms = not playable. As I said please correct me on this.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I was responding to what i considered the maturity level of the conversation to be. You were taking shots at me, I took them right back.
My apologize if you thought I was insulting you. My point wasn't about Ganondorf getting a Ike's move but that Ike would be gone and Black Shadow could move in.

@Pieman
Pit, IC, and Rob all Represent the classic games on the NES. In Pokemon, the Trainer represents the original Red/Blue games (Mewtwo represented in Melee but was replaced), Pikachu because it's the flagship pokemon, jigs is one of the original SSB characters, and Lucario represents the latest games. Now Marth represents the beginning of FE and Ike represents the new games. If they make a new FE before SSB (or around the same time) then Ike could be kicked out and someone else would take his place.

Who knows they may just use a character very similar to Ike and just tweak his moves (like Mewtwo and Lucario).

I've stated a few times that I don't want this and it's just a possiblity.

Maybe you guys getting so upset by this might prevent this but it's still a possiblity that they could do this or some variation of it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Eeeeeeeeehhhhh to the new FE character thing.....fans would not be happy to that really

ICs are becoming an official brawl character like since they have been in 2/3 games *shrug* Pit is a great character that I hate going against but there is nothing wrong with keeping him. R.O.B. might be shown the door....and you gorgot about Mr. Game&Watch to represent Classic game styles.

However I agree with your method of explaining the pokemon except one thing. Mewtwo was brought in because he was the main legendary pokemon of the games plus he completely was one of the easiest pokemon to turn into a fighter since he looks human and just moveset wise a smart decision. Same method goes for why they choose Lucario.

Btw I don't think anyone is legitimately getting upset about this cuz all this is is an online discussion on who MIGHT be in brawl but when the game comes out our mouths will be shut and our fingers will be glued to the new game.

Also you are saying give all of Ike's moves to Ganondorf is just non-sensical. Dark Shadow is way better conclusion then just giving Ganondorf some other characters moves that are completely not in common. Black Shadow could maybe be it's own character if the option of being able to transform Ganondorf in-game. But they would keep Ganondorf hands down but just buff him up with a few cool tricks from Dark Shadow.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Or Ike could stay because he's popular and represents the migration to console, a huge step in the history of the series. There isn't really a pattern to base the development off. Roy was dropped, but he was also a clone, and potentially planned to be in (forbidden 7 and whatnot) so we really don't know what the deal will be regarding Fire Emblem. If Ike was dropped, It would be just as detrimental to Ike mains as changing Ganon's moves would be to Ganon mains.

And I'm sorry If I came across as insulting too, my computer was being ***** by viruses and I was sort of venting (seeing as how I couldnt navigate away from this page >.>)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
@rapier jigs is a very popular icon in japan, thats why she is in, not cause of O12

@bandit when you say Dark Shadow... do you mean Black Shadow?

...anyways, i don't play fzero, im just a distant fan, saying this i didnt know goroh was a villain (or rival but i knew he was a rival but not a VILLAIN!) so goroh is now a top tier in my for sure list along with bowser jr and ... mega man x.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
@Pieman
Pit, IC, and Rob all Represent the classic games on the NES. In Pokemon, the Trainer represents the original Red/Blue games (Mewtwo represented in Melee but was replaced), Pikachu because it's the flagship pokemon, jigs is one of the original SSB characters, and Lucario represents the latest games. Now Marth represents the beginning of FE and Ike represents the new games. If they make a new FE before SSB (or around the same time) then Ike could be kicked out and someone else would take his place.

Who knows they may just use a character very similar to Ike and just tweak his moves (like Mewtwo and Lucario).

I've stated a few times that I don't want this and it's just a possiblity.

Maybe you guys getting so upset by this might prevent this but it's still a possiblity that they could do this or some variation of it.
Ike easily represents the console games, and as of now is stilll the newest one. And in all honesty, there's no need to represent anything more than the game they come from, since Pit, ICs, and ROB all represent their games rather than the whole of the classic NES games. Byt hat logic, Ike can represent the GCN and Wii generations of Fire Emblem just fine. Roy wasn't cut because of reasons of sucession in series, and neither was Mewtwo. If such a thing really mattered, Ness would have gotten the axe too. And while yes there is a possibility that it could happen, there's a possibility of Mario being cut too. There is a possibility of everything happening. It just so happens though that the odds aren't good for most of these things, including this.

And its not that we are upset, its just that you're coming off as pesimistic and close-minded. :ohwell:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea I meant Black Shadow my mind was at a rush and I just could not remember his name but the Shadow part ^^" my bad oh wellz.

Edit (just cuz I just saw pie's post): I have to agree with the cut of characters though really 5 characters that will never be cut for whatever reason or the main people which are Mario, Kirby, Samus, Link, and Pikachu....the others I agree have a chance of being cut....though not really.

And to the comment on his attitude I am only agreeing cuz you keep on trying to push Ike's moveset and him getting axed and Ganondorf inheiriting his moves....just is a teency bit repetitive and annoying ^^". Plus we get you have your opinion we all do but you keep trying to push it onto everyone anytime someone has made a post with their opinion of how that might be wrong. I agree with Ike's moveset never being given to Ike cuz that's just me. Learn to be open to other ideas :/

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Edit (just cuz I just saw pie's post): I have to agree with the cut of characters though really 5 characters that will never be cut for whatever reason or the main people which are Mario, Kirby, Samus, Link, and Pikachu....the others I agree have a chance of being cut....though not really. :/
Yeah these people will never have a chance of being cut.
Bowser Jr. Could have such a Unique Playing style and Right now could be in the top 3 Choices in SSB4.Mega Man I am Almost certain will be in SSB4.Though I'm Afraid of what Moves he will have.Will he have the most Popular Ability or will have have some really different thing.For Certin He will have his Buster but What will his other Special's be?Also If they were to keep Smash Balls I belive he will have a exact copy of Samus's Final Smash.
To FE I belive Ike has a chance of being cut but should not.He Has such Unique fighting Style.This isn't because I main Ike but Just how he is.Though I belive just a Smidge they might need to take his power down because many people say he is Way over powered.They Shouldn't Remove to many people because Brawls Roster was Amazing.(Nintendo just missed out on some opportunitys like Mega Man.)
I do belive Ike has a alright chance of being Removed but should not due to his Popularity and move set.But In the Chance Ike is removed they must keep his move set Because that is a great one.Michaiah and Lyn should both be in the game weather it is a Assist Trophy or a Playable Character.

NeverFiniteX

Smash Apprentice
So how would Ike be improved? Do you all think that his moveset / figure would be inherent of concepts covered in Radiant Dawn?

Ike can represent the GCN and Wii generations of Fire Emblem just fine.
I agree with this. Ike could be described as similar to the iterations of Link where the setting takes focuses on different aspects of the series' plot. That analogy might actually be better suited by the Mother Series.

By the way, what progress have you all made on characters? Are there any concrete decisions, I mean are we at the point where we can go beyond just the names? I know there was discussion about movesets and music at one point.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oooo and a discussion on stages that are possible would be cool. but shortly I am gonna come up with a solid list of definetes for me.

For characters I mean

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Please help my ignorance to the Dragon Quest series:

Is Slime able to make hands out of his malleable body? Sakurai said a long time ago, inregards to Mr Saturn that no arms = not playable. As I said please correct me on this.
No, but he is able to carry items by throwing them on his head and tossing them. In Rocket Slime "Slime" carries treasure chests and cannonballs. I doubt Pokéballs, shells, crates, or anything else will be too much of an issue.

Echofinder

Smash Rookie
my wishlist for ssb4: Character Builder , Better stage builder , Minigames , A Very long adventure mode , Naruto Megaman Goku and Bowser Jr for newcomers xD z

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
wishlist 4 SSB4 :better online play,better stage builder and a Story Mode(like Subspace Emissary). for New character Fawful, Bowser Jr ,Vaati ,Zelos, Lloyd, Geno, eggman(in a mech),some Sonic characters and somemore characters that im 2 lazy 2 list.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
my wishlist is a b etter stage builder, way better story mode (UN-like sub space emmisary) castlevania representation character, stage , and itemwise. M-308 (very very unlikly, but would be oh so sweet) toad, and no more cloned movesets

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
And its not that we are upset, its just that you're coming off as pesimistic and close-minded. :ohwell:
Well when I make an idea that is a little far out their from the common "I want Megaman, I want Geno, I want blah blah." You guys just go crazy and don't give real reason to prove me wrong. Even if you do make a good point, flaming the other person's ideas (no matter how stupid) will make them never listen to you.

Ike's popular now but in the next FE game they should have someone better. Lucario is popular now but their should be better pokemon. Not saying they always do this but it's the goal of any game developer.

Pesimistic, I'm most certainly am in this but it doesn't mean I'm right or wrong. If you look at Brawl it wasn't the most perfect next gen in the series. It had some good parts but some serious flaws too (mostly the balance of characters).

I could care less what they do with Ganondorf if they give him a sword, trident, whoopie cushion or keep him with same moveset. As long as his style is to over power opponents with strong attacks.

My Wishlist is simple for SSB4

Balanced Gameplay: I want EVERY character balanced and able to beat one another with enough skill. Some can have advantages over others but not enough were it's impossible to beat them.

Updated Level Editor: I want items from other game series (zelda, mario, etc). Overlapping parts, maybe downloadable content.

More Boss battles: More bosses from other games then SSB special characters. Maybe even have a stage select for bosses.

Adventure mode should be a more combining of worlds and not some generic place.

Characters
1. Little Mac
2. Krystal
3. Samurai Goroh
4. Toad

In that order.

If they did that and nothing else I would be totally happy.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Why would the next game have someone better? Most everyone loved the lords in FE7, but when FE8 came around, no one could care less about them. The fact that another character will come along doesn't make them better. Jigs also used to be a lot more popular than she is now, but she has still be in all three games, so that logic doesn't make sense.

And why do you think that a new FE lord or Pokemon automatically causes the other one to get cut? Why do we need a constant two FE lords, and a constant new Pokemon that cuts out the old one. Given Melee's shift to Brawl, these are the only two series that were effected in this sort of manner, but in both cases there is strong evidence that it wasn't a replacement at hand, but rather just crowding out on slots. Whether something simmilar will happen for SSB4 can't possibly be predicted though.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Also Pieman, as I recall, there was something about the FE all-stars, which would put all of the lords together...which would in theory, could just make Ike more popular, since he is one of the more likeable, less generic lords of Fire Emblem's history (with pretty **** good stats too).

Although I think pokemon is a little different, since th epokemon company monopolized and publicizes there "star" to the point where it does become signifigantly more popular, plus the whole mysteriousness of a new generartion creates the buzz around new pokemon.

So while your theory definitely sits well with me now on Fire Emblem, due to Pokemon's marketing and different mindset, I think it has less prevalence over Fire Emblem's Character, as they approach the market in a less flamboyantly annoying way.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh and I forgot something on my wishlist.....make break the targets unique to each character again, and bring back a better "race to the finish" and let that be "vs." compatable

Echofinder

Smash Rookie
oh and I forgot something on my wishlist.....make break the targets unique to each character again, and bring back a better "race to the finish" and let that be "vs." compatable
agree with you!

here's my newcomers wishlist:

MADE IN NINTENDO
Bowser Jr.
Waluigi
Black Shadow
Roy
Lyn
Mewtwo
Little Mac (i don't know if he is made in nintendo or guest)
The Dark Knight
Ridley (final smash meta ridley lol)

SPECIAL GUESTS
Tails
Knuckles
Megaman
Zero
Goku
Naruto
Bomberman

and 2 things:
they hav to replace meta knight's FS for one better
they should make link's recovery better XD

Pieman0920

Smash Master
There won't be any anime characters, and I really doubt we're going to get multiple third party characters from the same series. =/

Anyways, I don't think we are going to have unique Break the Targets. We're going to have close to 50 characters after all. And how exactly would Race to the Finish really work as a versus thing? Characters like Bowser wouldn't have a chance. Its not like the game is supposed to be balanced that way.

@Pandero

I neglected to mention that because while it is a possibility, its not a confrimed thing by any means. In addition, even if it was confirmed to exist, we would have no idea who would have a major role in it until details actually came about.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
thue that about break the targets, but they could slow down everyone like they did in subspace. Sonic and all the faster characters weren't so fast then. Honestly I just want better stadium events, bring back some of the old, put in some better new ones

And I'm just curious, has it been confirmed that there will be near 50 characters or are we just assuming that based on how the roster has grown over the three games?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
they could make a weight tier in race to the finish... bowser, ike, ganondorf, DK? is he slow enough?, etc...sonic, C.Falcon, Fox, Falco, Sheik (trans forbidden), Blaziken (trans forbidden), etc...everyone else (eg mario, kirby, X, Snake, Marth, samus, (is zamus a neutral speed or fast speed? trans forbidden) etc)

@twiz
SSB4 hasn't even been confirmed to even being in production, we are all just fans who speculate on a possibility... we are just assuming.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
that's what I thought, so if there is a ssb4 there could possibly be unique break the targets....but probably not if there is a massive roster

Pieman0920

Smash Master
August is right that any speculation about the roster size is just that, speculation. Still with 35 characters, and the presumption that at least 10 more or so will be added, I think a number rthat is close to 50 is a given. Thus, its fairly unlikely that everyone will get their own break the target stage, and it will probably be as it was in Brawl. Still giving a second or third event wouldn't be bad, since if you ever play Brawl's classic mode, it does seem a bit lacking inbetween fights.

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
I say they should bring back Race to the Finish and like the N64 version there should be enemys trying to stop you from reaching the goal.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
my wishlist (some of you may know already and are saying no way) no one should DENY!!
Mega Man X (speaking of... Echofinder, you want classic megaman and zero? i hopes youse wants X)
Bowser Jr. (no paint brush, either the brush is a item for any to hold or it is his final smash... or both)
Samurai Goroh (because Lack-a-Shadow isn't a good leader, isn't he being controlled by someone?)
Pokemon Trainer (HeartGold)
Saki Amamiya (or Isa or Kachi from SaP2, i havent seen them but sin and punishment is an obvious representation)
Custom Robo Character (Ray MK III)
...eh...why not. Fawful
Sylux (Haters!!!)
Nix Ness, put in Claus (i don't hate ness... oh i know what youse iz thinking... O12, dolt! dont giv me that BS!!! think outside of that box)
(assist trophies to be represented in adventure mode, briefly, maybe, vocals for all?)

Bosses:
Porky, again
Omega Ridley, lol
Eggman
Metal Gear REX
N.M.E (from kirby's Adventure my first kirby game)
Zero Two (if Zero Three is in the new kirby game then zero three... please *puppy dog eyes*) the final final boss like always in a kirby game (blood eyes, ah. Bleed, 0²,bleed. its okay if you are the essence of the evil in our world)
whats the most recurring zelda boss besides ganon...(big, hmm, OoT gohma?)
Armor-Mewtwo

(yes... boss)
Master Hand (ain't that classic)
Crazy Hand + Master Hand
(Tabuu is gone for good, he was killed by the combatants and master hand is an infinite but easy to control which is why N.M.E. puts on the gloves this time, poor MH)

just so youse guys know, i iz not biased like most people in this forum, i iz very flexible to ideas when i say something i dont hold on to it like a teddy bear and rock in fetal position saying "It just has to be true, NOOO i will defend this til the end if time"... sorry, didnt mean to offend anyone, just saying. (in fact, all the drawings i draw i have no feelings toward, i base their goodness on popular vote, apparently one of my first drawings is a dragon, i cant top its goodness, geez the way i speak i dont deserve my art talent (not saying i have good talent though others say i am good i dont believe them)) was that all in a parentheses, how useless was that?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know ray mk III has an infinitely better chance to get in but M-308 would be so much more unique and infinitely cooler (imo) with his gravity control aspect. I'd love to see how they would implement it to his character in game.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
@twiz
do you have a picture of M-308 i cant find him on google images i keep getting laptops and whatnot

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I want to get in on this wishlist and I only thought about characters that would be logical for me cuz that's just what I think but im flexible. (Btw this is my entire list like all characters)

-------------------------------------------
Bandit's Ultimate Character Wish List
-------------------------------------------

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Bowser
5. Bowser Jr. with Paintbrush
6. Yoshi
7. Birdo
8. Link
9. Zelda/Sheik
10. Ganondorf
11. Tetra/Toon Zelda
12. Toon Link
13. Wario
14. Mona
15. Kirby
16. Meta Knight
17. King Dedede
18. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
19. Ridley
20. Donkey Kong
21. Diddy Kong
22. Tiny Kong
23. King K. Rool
24. Captain Olimar
25. Captain Falcon
26. Samurai Goroh
27. Fox
28. Falco
29. Krystal
30. Wolf
31. Pikachu
32. Jigglypuff
33. (new generation lucario/Mewtwo)
34. Pokemon Trainer (HeartGold, SoulSilver)
35. Marth
36. Lyn
37. Ike
38. Ness
39. Lucas
40. Ice Climbers
41. Pit
42. Mr. Game&Watch
43. Snake
44. Sonic
45. Amy with Piko-Piko

--------------------------------

That is my well thought out fav character list ever that would be awesome to see and I rounded it out to a solid number (completely by accident)

i got reasones for why so just ask my if you wanna know why unless I have already said.

The next list I am gonna do are what games stages should be made out of and what needs to be fixed or added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom