• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I think Dixie would be a luigified Diddy in battle. Her moves would be a little different, but they would funtion simalalry and a few would be different animations (Dash attack specifically).
No offense, but I think K. Rool is more likely. But if Dixie gets in instead, I wouldn't get super-psyched, but I wouldn't have a meltdown either.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So we are back at Pokémon again. lol

What would you people think of Darkrai or Deoxys if Mewtwo does not return? Since we seem to think overrepping the 1st Generation is a bad think. Deoxys could work well and could be a 3rd Generation Pokémon at that. Darkrai is just a thought that sounds interesting.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
So we are back at Pokémon again. lol

What would you people think of Darkrai or Deoxys if Mewtwo does not return? Since we seem to think overrepping the 1st Generation is a bad think. Deoxys could work well and could be a 3rd Generation Pokémon at that. Darkrai is just a thought that sounds interesting.
I think Deoxys (though unlikely to be playable) would be a great PC idea. I don't know about Darkrai, though...

Tacel

Smash Lord
With Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver coming out, I predict there will be a new Pokémon Trainer but with Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr, considering a four legged character would be difficult to control and the third evolution shouldn't be a fire type again and a grass type should be the second evolution again.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
With Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver coming out, I predict there will be a new Pokémon Trainer but with Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr, considering a four legged character would be difficult to control and the third evolution shouldn't be a fire type again and a grass type should be the second evolution again.
So what will happen to Red if Gold replaces him? Are we going to have him killed off, put in a coma, or turned to stone?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
No way. Fire Emblem does not need four playable characters. It only needs two.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yeah, FE should only get three if there is a good new character to work with, and probably would only end up with two if there is no new game. (Although I guess Shadow Dragon did come after Brawl, so that may get some extra attention)

BG3

Smash Journeyman
People are always complaining about FE's roster choices. IMO, Marth and Ike are perfect choices for representation and should stay. I'm not saying more shouldn't be added(a non-sword user would be good), but Marth and Ike are great choices. Marth obviously because he was the first protagonist and marked the start of the series. Ike also because he marked a new start for the series. The series first became 3-D and started on consoles(at least in America) when Ike was introduced into the FE series. For the Roy fans, Roy could possibly make it into the next game for two good reasons. One, because he could mark the middle of the series(the next FE game will be the 12th and Roy appeared in the 6th game). And also because his inclusion in Melee. My character roster for the FE series in SSB4 would be this:

Marth
Shida/Caeda
Roy(possibly)
Lilina(possibly)
Ike
Miciah
FE12 protagonist(If there is a next FE game)
FE12 2nd protagonist(If there is a next FE game)

Many will say this is way too much for the FE series, but the only reason I'm including this many characters for the series is because it's my guess that SSB4 will include around 50-60 characters at most. However, I could be terribly wrong. Rate my FE roster!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Obn a scale of one to ten.... I'd give it a 1/10 as far as possibility rates go. That might sound harsh, but let me address the thing real quick;

Marth = good. Protagonist of the first FE, now has an American release, been in Smash for two games. He's pretty likely.

Sheeda/Caeda/whatever is.... a bit of a stretch, in my opinion. She might be a bit more likely with Shadow Dragon on the DS, but she doesn't play a mandatory role in the game (at least, as far as I've gotten in FE:SD.... :laugh:)

Roy, after being cut, has little chance. Even if we don't have a new FE game (leaving the possibility for a third FE character), a more recent Lord (or even no one at all) would be better. I don't see at all why it would be necessary to bring him back from the dead, it seems kind of.... "filler" to me.

Lilina: Don't know her.

Ike: Made a lot of firsts for the FE series, and is memorable and popular. IF the FE portion of the roster caps at two, and a new game is released, we can expect him to leave, though.

Micaiah: If a new FE game doesn't come out, she might be the next most likely character.

PLEASE do not start a re-hash of the Roy/Micaiah debate.

FE12/New FE protagonist is good.

But.... I don't quite see it necessary to add a second one. :ohwell:
....Okay, I'd probably give a more valid response for some of these, but I'm so lazy that this is what I consider a wall of text. I'm just too tired to think of anything else now. X_X

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
People are always complaining about FE's roster choices. IMO, Marth and Ike are perfect choices for representation and should stay. I'm not saying more shouldn't be added(a non-sword user would be good), but Marth and Ike are great choices. Marth obviously because he was the first protagonist and marked the start of the series. Ike also because he marked a new start for the series. The series first became 3-D and started on consoles(at least in America) when Ike was introduced into the FE series. For the Roy fans, Roy could possibly make it into the next game for two good reasons. One, because he could mark the middle of the series(the next FE game will be the 12th and Roy appeared in the 6th game). And also because his inclusion in Melee. My character roster for the FE series in SSB4 would be this:

Marth
Shida/Caeda
Roy(possibly)
Lilina(possibly)
Ike
Miciah
FE12 protagonist(If there is a next FE game)
FE12 2nd protagonist(If there is a next FE game)

Many will say this is way too much for the FE series, but the only reason I'm including this many characters for the series is because it's my guess that SSB4 will include around 50-60 characters at most. However, I could be terribly wrong. Rate my FE roster!
Being a Fire Emblem fan I like seeing Fire Emblem roster.

I can only see 3 fire emblem reps in the next one, I do not see Miciah getting in, mostly because she is overshadowd by Ike in her only appearance. I have nothing against her but Ike will most likely have the Radiant Dawn look and just knock out Miciah. Lilina I do not see why she would have a shot, and that inclused Sheeda. Roy would be nice to see come back, and his FE game was the first on a portable system :p

I think only one 12FE rep at most and that would be the main Lord.

Neckbeard Torterra

Smash Journeyman
Darkrai would be better as a Midboss regardless of how evil he is in the spin off games. Deoxys would be highly interesting to see as a fighter... But Jiggs REALLY needs to get cut for that. 3 first gen reps is crazy. It would have been 4 first gen reps if Mewtwo made the cut.
But i'm sure everyone would like to see Mewtwo Vs Deoxys like in the manga (sh*ts intense). So if we ever got the Allstar line up it would be

Mewtwo, Deoxys, Lucario, Pikachu. (But that wont happen)
But thats already 2 first gen reps... So with HG/SS it'll be-
Pikachu, Deoxys, Lucario, delicious 2 gen trainer chick

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I don't see why FE can't have two characters from the same universe. Pokemon has several Pokemon from the first gen, and the LoZ series has several characters from one timeline, while at the same time featuring a character from a different one. What makes FE so different from them that it can't do the same?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I don't see why FE can't have two characters from the same universe. Pokemon has several Pokemon from the first gen, and the LoZ series has several characters from one timeline, while at the same time featuring a character from a different one. What makes FE so different from them that it can't do the same?
Arbitrary rules that do not exist. Fans place restrictions to help push their point and to limit the roster to their preferred version.

That is all it is.

The joke character
The system rep
Each pokemon Gen Rep
The FE continents
The Good, the Bad and The Ugly rule.

All fan established rules to push a character they want.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are not from Twilight Princess. They just LOOK like they are from Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess isn't the only game they appeared in, you know... since they do show up in Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. Toon Link is really Link, only he LOOKS like he's from The Wind Waker.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are all in the same world. It isn't like 1st gen Pokemon are found only in Kanto. They are also in Sinnoh, you know.

Fire Emblem... there is like five universes.

Shadow Dragon Universe - FE1 (1990), FE2 (1992), FE3 (1994), and FE11 (2008)

Holy War Universe - FE4 (1996) and FE5 (1999)

Sealed Sword Universe - FE6 (2002) and FE7 (2003)

Sacred Stones Universe - FE8 (2004)

Radiant Dawn Universe - FE9 (2005) and FE10 (2007)

At the time of Melee's development (2000-01, there were only two FE universes and a new one was coming out in 2002. Marth represented the first universe and Roy represented the new one.

At the time of Brawl's development (2005-07), there were four FE universes and a new one was coming out soon in 2005. Marth represented the first universe (plus his new game was coming out in 2008) and Ike represented the new one.

Why should one FE universe get two reps while other FE universes get only one?

This is also why I don't think Mother needs three character slots. It only needs two even though all Mother games take place in the same universe, only in different time periods. Ness (for Mother 2) and Lucas (for Mother 3). Ninten (for Mother) is not needed and he would have ended up as a clone anyway and he looks exactly like Ness. Masked Man and Porky are not needed. They aren't even the protagonists and adding them for the sake of having playable villains is not a good reason to add them.

n88

Smash Lord
It seems to me that if one particular character is clearly the best character to represent a series, they should get in regardless of political problems.

Mother doesn't need more characters, definitely. A new FS for Lucas, maybe a few new specials, and better trophies is all I want for the series.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are not from Twilight Princess.
Yes they are. They are based on their TP models and Links Moveset was modified to use the TP items.

They just LOOK like they are from Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess isn't the only game they appeared in, you know... since they do show up in Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. Toon Link is really Link, only he LOOKS like he's from The Wind Waker.
Both of them are Link. What are you talking about?

Why should one FE universe get two reps while other FE universes get only one?
Why does it matter. Popular is popular. If the new universe has the best reps/most popular reps, two from it is fine. Marth will always be there because he is the poster boy. For all we know, Ike could get the ax. I seriously doubt they are going to go "Lets go back and make sure we rep the series as evenly as possible."

That is one of the main problems with my FPT idea. It is unlikely and we do not need all gens having reps. It would be nice, but unlikely. That is one reason why I think this Paper Mario crap is bull.

Being a Fire Emblem fan I like seeing Fire Emblem roster.

I can only see 3 fire emblem reps in the next one, I do not see Miciah getting in, mostly because she is overshadowd by Ike in her only appearance. I have nothing against her but Ike will most likely have the Radiant Dawn look and just knock out Miciah. Lilina I do not see why she would have a shot, and that inclused Sheeda. Roy would be nice to see come back, and his FE game was the first on a portable system :p

I think only one 12FE rep at most and that would be the main Lord.
I agree with most of the pointes made here. If Ceada was even considered, she would be very awkward to control. If Roy makes it in then theres no way he'll get a second rep from his game (if I'm thinking of the right character with lilina). And who knows, maybe Fe12 will be another remake of an older game (4 perhaps?), so the character may or may not still be considered as important to include.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
From a while back, but whatever.

4. NO MEGAMAN CHARACTERS AND NO MORE SONIC CHARACTERS. They already killed the game with adding in Sonic and I have seen some videos of them wanting megaman. I feel megaman would just kill the game even more. Mega man is in his own fighting games, don't add him in SSB4.

10. Bomberman. I grew up with Bomberman and I loved play the Nintendo 64 game. This will be a perfect character for a new SSB game.
Quite obviously the words of a biased fanboy of a certain franchise.

I don't want to see anymore sonic characters. Sonic pisses me off period. So I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE KNUCKLES OR TAILS IN THE GAME.
Cry more. Disliking a franchise doesn't make an argument valid. Sonic easily ranks up as one of, if not the most, recognizable video game character outside of Nintendo's properties. Getting representation from a franchise that was once considered a rival to Mario alone would likely get a decent amount of profit for Nintendo.

Tails for SSB4. I'm dead serious.

On a similar note, I really like the fact that Wario was getting in Brawl. But then when I noticed that his character was more focused on Warioware than on Wario Land, I was kind of disappointed. I'd like it if Wario in SSB4 got more references to his original series of games, instead of just his jump, crawl, and F-smash animations.

the reason Sonic was put in was that so The Sonic fanboys would be happy, and so that Sakurai would make more money. >.>
There's also the fact that rumors of Sonic (and Tails) being in the Smash series were being circulated as early as the beginning stages of Melee. So much that IGN magazine made an April Fool's Joke about it. One of Sonic Team's developers even made a mention that Sonic was considered for Melee's roster. He's just that popular.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
My Sixth SSB4 PC Roster

Mario: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach (I hate her, though), Paper Mario, and Bowser Jr.

DK: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool

Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, and Tingle

Metroid: Samus/ZSS, and Ridley

Yoshi: Yoshi

Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede

Starfox: Fox, Falco, Wolf OR Krystal OR Both

Pokemon: Pikachu, PT Red with Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charaizard, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Mewtwo OR Newest Gen Pokemon

F-Zero: C. Falcon and Samurai Goroh

FE: Marth, Ike, and Micaiah OR new lord

Wario: Wario

Retro/Other Nintendo: Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Pit, Olimar, R.O.B., Little Mac, Isaac OR GS3 protagonist, Animal Crosser, Lip, and Sukapon

Third-Party: Megaman, Snake, and Sonic

Feel free to make comments!

Edit: EarthBound: Ness and Lucas

I forgot to add those two. Sorry!

Not feeling Animal Crosser, Lip AND Sukapon, maybe one. No Pichu, theres just no popularity or neccessity to have a random gen 2 pokemon in the game. Roy would play out too much like Marth even if they tried to make him less clonish, he fits the generic lord mold there too well. And Bowser Junior + Paper Mario might be pushing it. The inclusion of two new Mario characters with limited populairty is unlikely, over another chaarcter of another universe (maybe a new oshi rep finally?)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
N88_2004... well, of course. Isn't that the case for the majority of the characters in all Smash games?

Mario - the mascot/protagonist of the Mario series, also the mascot of Nintendo as a whole

Luigi - the second protagonist of the Mario series

Peach - the third protagonist of the Mario series

Bowser - the antagonist of the Mario series

Donkey Kong - the mascot/protagonist of the Donkey Kong series

Diddy Kong - the second protagonist of the Donkey Kong series

Yoshi - the mascot/protagonist of the Yoshi series

Wario - the mascot/protagonist of the Wario series

Link - the mascot/protagonist of the Zelda series, keeper of the Triforce of Courage

Zelda / Sheik - namesake of the Zelda series, keeper of the Triforce of Wisdom

Ganondorf - antagonist of the Zelda series, keeper of the Triforce of Power

Toon Link - the mascot/protagonist of the Zelda series

Samus / Zero Suit Samus - the protagonist of the Metroid series

Pit - the protagonist of the Kid Icarus series

Ice Climbers - the protagonist of the game Ice Climber, also included to represent the Famicom

R.O.B. - the best representative of all Nintendo hardware

Kirby - the mascot/protagonist of the Kirby series

Meta Knight - the second protagonist/antagonist of the Kirby series

King Dedede - the antagonist of the Kirby series

Olimar - the protagonist of the Pikmin games (the Pikmin are the real mascots)

Fox - the mascot/protagonist of the Star Fox series

Falco - not really needed in the first place since he was added as a filler in Melee

Wolf - also not really needed in the first place since he was added as a filler in Brawl

Captain Falcon - the mascot/protagonist of the F-Zero series

Pikachu - the mascot of the Pokemon series

Pokemon Trainer - the protagonist of the Pokemon series

Lucario - the best representative of the latest generation of Pokemon due to its star status in the latest Pokemon movie at the time

Jigglypuff - not really needed, only included as a joke character in SSB and Melee, also included as a filler in Brawl

Marth - the mascot of the Fire Emblem series, the best representative of the Shadow Dragon universe (FE1, FE2, FE3, and FE11)

Ike - the best representative of the Radiant Dawn universe (FE9 and FE10)

Ness - the protagonist of Mother 2

Lucas - the protagonist of Mother 3

Mr. Game & Watch - the mascot of Game & Watch series

Snake - the mascot/protagonist of Metal Gear series

Sonic - the mascot/protagonist of Sonic series, also the mascot of Sega as a whole

Drag0nscythe, do you like disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing or something? Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are not only in Twilight Princess, they were also in several other games. They were just updated to look like they were from Twilight Princess. OOT Link, TWW Link, and TP Link are all still Link. Oh, and Zelda didn't transform into Sheik in TP and yet she looks like she's from TP in Brawl and she still transforms into Sheik like OOT Zelda did.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Even though Lyn is a sword user, she can also use bows (I recently found that out on Fire Emblem Wiki, where as a Blade Lord, she could now use bows), which means that, if she becomes playable, she could be different from Marth, Ike, and Roy, although she might play similarily to Link. If she was playable in Brawl, it would have been great if she used both a sword and a bow in Brawl.

Though I don't think she's likely to be playable in Smash 4 unless she gets a new FE game and is the main character/lord of it.

She would play differntly than Link, that much is certain. Even without the Bows, she represents more of a Swordsmaster class than a lord class. She has high speed (Marth isn't all thgat fast in his games >.>) and the bow would probably be more quickdraw combo style than a power shot like Link's. Also, the bow being her only her weapon, she would probably use it for more than just a standard B attack making it more versatile...Oh and her whole critical hit "double team" effect could be used to further flesh out a unique FE moveset.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
She would play differntly than Link, that much is certain. Even without the Bows, she represents more of a Swordsmaster class than a lord class. She has high speed (Marth isn't all thgat fast in his games >.>) and the bow would probably be more quickdraw combo style than a power shot like Link's. Also, the bow being her only her weapon, she would probably use it for more than just a standard B attack making it more versatile...Oh and her whole critical hit "double team" effect could be used to further flesh out a unique FE moveset.
That's well thought out, Shino, but I never said that a bow would be her only weapon; I said that she would use a bow in addition to a sword.

And what's her critical hit "double team" effect? Can you please explain?

I did mean both sword and Bow, sorry if it was misleading...anyway...

When Lyn his critical as a Blade Lord with the Sol Katti (her personal sword) She dissapears (like her AT animation) but when she reapears there are five ghost like versions of herself surrounding the foe, then 5 slashes hit the opponent. And I think, been a while since i played the game, with a regualr sword, she splits in two ghost forms then reapears with two slashes on the opponent.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I did mean both sword and Bow, sorry if it was misleading...anyway...

When Lyn his critical as a Blade Lord with the Sol Katti (her personal sword) She dissapears (like her AT animation) but when she reapears there are five ghost like versions of herself surrounding the foe, then 5 slashes hit the opponent. And I think, been a while since i played the game, with a regualr sword, she splits in two ghost forms then reapears with two slashes on the opponent.
Wow, pretty good, but is that your idea of Lyn's Final Smash?

n88

Smash Lord
N88_2004... well, of course. Isn't that the case for the majority of the characters in all Smash games?
Well, I was saying that if one FE character is the best new rep, they should get in even if Marth/Ike already represent their universe. I don't play FE, so I don't really know if there is a character with that level of popularity/importance.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Drag0nscythe, do you like disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing or something?
<'.'<
>'.'>

No. You are wrong about Ridley though.

Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are not only in Twilight Princess, they were also in several other games. They were just updated to look like they were from Twilight Princess.
They used the models from TP. They updated Links moves to be from TP, they even chose Demon Beast Ganon to look like he did from TP. They were using the versions of those characters from TP.

OOT Link, TWW Link, and TP Link are all still Link. Oh, and Zelda didn't transform into Sheik in TP and yet she looks like she's from TP in Brawl and she still transforms into Sheik like OOT Zelda did.
Uh. The Sheik in brawl was based on concept art from the development of TP. Sheik was supposed to be in there, but they could not find a way to incorporate her because of the story. Technically you are right. sheik was not in TP. But the brawl character was based on the concept art for TP.

n88

Smash Lord
@Twilight Princess argument

Smash characters are generally always updated to their most recent appearances.

I suspect the Boomerang was changed to be closer to canon/be different. IIRC, in OoT, adult Link couldn't use the boomerang. The Tornado-ey version not only differentiates from TL, but provides something more canonical.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Mario: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach (I hate her, though), and Bowser Jr.

DK: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool

Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, and Tingle
All good, though I would incllude Paper Mario, but that's just me.

Metroid: Samus/ZSS, and Ridley OR Sylux
No on the Sylux. Unless he has a major role in upcoming Metroid game before SSB4, there's no reason to get in, even if Ridley doesn't. A character being there just to expand the roster out is pointless, especially with such a unimportant character.

Yoshi: Yoshi

Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede

Starfox: Fox, Falco, Wolf OR Krystal OR Both
All good, though I think that Falco is the one who pottentially should be cut, since he is much more clone like than Wolf

Pokemon: Pikachu, PT Red with Squirtle OR Wartortle/Ivysaur/Charaizard, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Mewtwo OR Newest Gen Pokemon
....Why Wartortle? That would totally unbalance the PT's balance between the starters and their forms. Also I very much doubt that Mewtwo will get in even if there is no 5th gen by that time.

F-Zero: C. Falcon and Samurai Goroh OR Black Shadow (not sure which)
Black Shadow doesn't deserve it, while Goroh does. Black Shadow can't be anything but a clone, while Goroh can have a original moveset. I think its fairly obvious who is the better pick.

FE: Marth, Ike, and Micaiah OR Roy OR Lyn OR new lord
Don't be so indecisive. Pick one, and stay with them. I guess I'd be okay with a "____ OR new lord" thing as well, but not adding in three characters just because you can't make up your mind.

Wario: Wario and C. Syrup
Captain Syrup? You've got to be joking. She's not a fighter at all, and pretty much all the origina WW characters have more pottential to fight, more popularity, and more games than her.

Retro/Other Nintendo: Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Pit, Olimar, R.O.B., Little Mac, Isaac OR GS3 protagonist, Animal Crosser, Lip, and Sukapon
Animal Crosser shouldn't get in. If there is a character in that vein, it should be a Mii instead. If you still think AC should get a character, then go with someone like Tom Nook. Also Sakurai basically said he wasn't going to add in Sukapon.

Third-Party: Megaman, Goemon, and Marco Rossi
...What? Goemon and some Metal Slug character over Snake and Sonic? That's insane. Why would too unimportant characters like them even be likely in the first place?

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Hey drag0nscythe, are you taking requests for MYM movesets? If you are, would you mind doing me a favor by making a detailed Lyndis moveset for me, please? Thank you!

Oh, and the reason I removed Snake and Sonic is because they are guest characters. If they appeared in the next Smash game, they wouldn't be considered guest characters, and having them appear twice in a row like that just doesn't seem right to me for some reason...

I will remove C. Syrup, however...

Pieman0920

Smash Master
That's still not a valid excuse to replace them with practically unknown characters. Sonic and Snake are still guests, because they are not Nintendo characters, and while its possible that they dont show up again, its insane to think that those guys would be the ones to replace them.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
That's still not a valid excuse to replace them with practically unknown characters. Sonic and Snake are still guests, because they are not Nintendo characters, and while its possible that they dont show up again, its insane to think that those guys would be the ones to replace them.
I put in Snake and Sonic and removed Goemon and Marco. Happy?

But I believe Sakurai will change his mind about AC and Sukapon by the time Smash 4 comes out.

And at least Goemon doesn't have a ridiculous amount of fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom