• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Spydr Enzo, if Earthbound could have three reps for Smash 4, would Porky make a good rep if his spider walker was resized? By the way, Spydr Enzo isn't the only person I'm allowing to answer this question.
I don't see why NOT... But I dunno if he's really the most popular option... Most people I know would prefer Poo or Duster or Claus or whatever...

UberMario

Smash Master
Spydr Enzo, if Earthbound could have three reps for Smash 4, would Porky make a good rep if his spider walker was resized? By the way, Spydr Enzo isn't the only person I'm allowing to answer this question.
Well, I think that the only problem they would have putting him in would be animating his
roll, air dodge, and grabs, and how would he grab a ledge?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well, I think that the only problem they would have putting him in would be animating his
roll, air dodge, and grabs, and how would he grab a ledge?
Uhh....Barrel Roll, shifting, digging his legs in, and...digging his legs in. Ionno.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Wait, F-Zero is a dead franchise, but Mother isn't? News to me. In any case, Little Mac/Ridley should be there, and I'd also think that the WW series would get a second rep before the Donkey Kong series gets a third.
You didn't read. I mentioned Mother being a dead series, and I said F-Zero was NEAR dead.

Alright, so I have seen some controversy on these following topics regarding my REALISTIC ROSTER:

~EarthBound (MOTHER) series; don't need another rep.
~Pikmin no new rep.
~WarioWare no new rep.
~Possible Metroid rep.

EarthBound (MOTHER) Controversy
Now about EarthBound (MOTHER)... I understand the series is dead. But it still has a large fanbase and a very dedicated fanbase, (I'm not being a fanboy, I'm not even a fan of this series). Sakurai most likely knows this, and seeing as how Jeff was an assist trophy in Brawl, he has abetter chance this time around of being playable. But I understand where you all are coming from...

Pikmin Controversy (...really?)
About Pikmin... honestly. Pikmin doesn't need a new rep. and they won't get a new rep. It isn't as popular as all the other franchises who do deserve new reps. Plus, the Pikmin games just aren't that diverse anyway.

WarioWare Controversy
WarioWare is a popular series I admit. But it HAS NOT gained as much popularity as the Donkey Kong, Kirby, or Metroid series have or once had. And as I mentioned earlier, neither of these series got a new rep. until Brawl the third game. So what makes you think the less popular WarioWare series will get a rep so soon, or even deserve a rep. before other series?

Metroid Controversy
Probably the biggest controversy I've seen, because it includes Ridley. Ridley, honestly, has very low chance of being playable. Maybe a boss, but not playable. However, the other candidates also are being held back, so we'll have to wait and see what happens to the Metroid series. Otherwise, expect anything from Sakurai.

And @ Mario the Jumpman, I don't think Porky and his Spider machine is a good candidate. There are several more deserving ones, and, like Ridley, this makes a better boss.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
And like who would be more deserving than Porky?
Below I'll name each game in the series, the best picks for characters, and explanations as to why.

MOTHER

Ninten
If Sakurai finally decided to put an original MOTHER rep in the game, it would obviously be Ninten. He is the main character of the game, but would be extremely similar to Ness in appearance, moves, and everything. He would be almost an exact clone.

EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2)

Jeff
Jeff is one of the four main characters used in EarthBound, so he actually fights. What is unique about him is that he uses non-PSI attacks. It would be interesting to see a non-PSI rep. Plus, Sakurai put him as an Assist Trophy, so that is a boost in my opinion.

Paula
One of the other four, she is unique and she would be another female fighter, but she uses PSI powers, so that would make three clones (we saw that in Melee with Doc, Mario, and Luigi, but Sakurai probably wants to avoid that). But, she is still a very recognizable Earthbound character and would be a good choice.

Poo
Probably tied with Paula, but I still think Jeff is a better choice. Thats all I have to say about Poo.

MOTHER 3

Flint
The father of Claus and playable for some parts of the game. He is actually playable in the game, unlike Porky, and Sakurai may want to stick with the playable in their own game factor. Plus he is vital to the game, is recognizable, and he is another non-PSI rep. He would be a better choice.

Kumatora
Once again, a possible clone with her PSI powers, but she's playable and a very deserving character.

Duster
Playable in the game and he does not use-PSI powers. He wouldn't be as great of a choice as Flint or Kumatora.

Claus
Lucas' brother, obviously. Claus isn't playable for pretty much the entire game, but I've heard you fight with him at the end, which is even more than Porky did. Plus, Claus is a familiar character and is VERY important in the game. He is far more deserving than Porky, and Claus is the last on the list!

See all these PLAYABLE characters that are more deserving than Porky? Sure Porky fought and he's important and everything, but you actually fought as these people and they have qualities that make them way more deserving than Porky.

Coppernail67

Smash Rookie
Maybe they should throw in Megaman X or Zero from MMZ. If X, one of his specials is to use an opponents power after knocking them out once in order to copy it.

e.g. pikachu lost a stock. Copy pikachus thunder. Down b to use it.

Another is to use special powers from the armor(color) from character select screen. His FS would be Ultimate Armor X transformation.

Or if Zero, each B attack will be his weapons
e.g. neutral b=Buster shot/charge shot
down b=shield boomerang
forward b=shied boomerang throw or dash slash or chain rod
up b=slash uppercut or chain rod

Another character might be Klonoa.

Also have more FSs availible for each character, like 2-4 each.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
>.> Golden Sun needs 2 reps if not 3 just to balance it out.
Say
Isaac, Karst and then someone of the GS DS.
If not
Satorus, ?, Golden sun DS protagonist, and then Isaac as a clone, making him easy to fit in.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Maybe they should throw in Megaman X or Zero from MMZ. If X, one of his specials is to use an opponents power after knocking them out once in order to copy it.

e.g. pikachu lost a stock. Copy pikachus thunder. Down b to use it.

Another is to use special powers from the armor(color) from character select screen. His FS would be Ultimate Armor X transformation.

Or if Zero, each B attack will be his weapons
e.g. neutral b=Buster shot/charge shot
down b=shield boomerang
forward b=shied boomerang throw or dash slash or chain rod
up b=slash uppercut or chain rod

Another character might be Klonoa.

Also have more FSs availible for each character, like 2-4 each.
Classic Mega Man ftw. No X. And if classic Mega Man got in, Zero probably wouldn't.

Klonoa's possible, but there seem to be more deserving 3rd Parties.

Keep it to one Final Smash, please.

>.> Golden Sun needs 2 reps if not 3 just to balance it out.
Say
Isaac, Karst and then someone of the GS DS.
If not
Satorus, ?, Golden sun DS protagonist, and then Isaac as a clone, making him easy to fit in.
Golden Sun will probably only get 1 or 2 reps. 3 is overkill for a series just making it into Smash, and even 2 is a stretch. If 2 reps got in, it would probably be Isaac and the protagonist of the new GS, and if only one rep got in, it would be the protagonist of the new GS.

Probably.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I think Smash 4 will have only one new third-party rep if Snake and Sonic were to stay, and most people seem to think that Megeman is the most deserving. If Sonic and/or Snake are to be cut, who would be the second-and-third-most deserving third-party characters?

UberMario

Smash Master
I think Smash 4 will have only one new third-party rep if Snake and Sonic were to stay, and most people seem to think that Megeman is the most deserving. If Sonic and/or Snake are to be cut, who would be the second-and-third-most deserving third-party characters?
Why would they cut Sonic? We've only asked for him since Melee came out.

The two I think they'll add are Pac-Man and Bomberman.

I wouldn't be suprised if Konami adds a character from Survival Kids/Lost in Blue
because that series is over a decade old and still continuing. Sega will almost definitely
add characters.

Snake better lose that neck snap thing it doesn't feel right in Brawl, give him a headbutt or something. :lick:

Clownbot

Smash Lord
3rd Party Reps:

Sonic
Mega Man

And the third one's up in the air. It could still be Snake, or Banjo-Kazooie, or Simon Belmont. Bomberman would be cool, but I'm not sure of his chances, and, as I've said before, Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa would be epic, but he probably won't get in either.

EDIT: Please, no Pac-Man. Aside from the ARCADE-EXCLUSIVE Mario Kart games, he has very little relation to Nintendo.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That Mario Kart sucked ***. By the way, KumaOso's roster was awesome except for the lack of Wolf.
I excluded Wolf because I think Krystal would be the better choice. She's highly requested (Even in Japan if the poll is any indication) and would be able to easily have a much more unique moveset. Anyway, ideally, I would also include alternate characters, they're like clones, but they're not. Here are some I have in mind.

Dr. Mario - Mario
Mr. L - Luigi
Daisy and Rosalina - Peach
Dry Bones Bowser - Bowser
Funkey Kong - Donkey Kong
Dixie Kong - Diddy Kong
Baron K. Rool - K. Rool
Meta-Ridley - Ridley
Young Link - Toon Link
Wolf - Fox (Better than nothing)
Ninten, Ana, and Paula - Ness
Claus and Kumatora - Lucas
Roy - Marth
Pichu - Pikachu

UberMario

Smash Master
To Mario the Jumpman: I can't think of any other series that Konami made that is Nintendo exclusive.

To Clownbot: Nearly every Pac-Man game has been released on a Nintendo system at sometime or another.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sonic
Megaman
Slime
Snake

Those are good for me, I would not like to see Smash lose Snake just due to the fact that he is a part of the universe now. And I <b>HIGHLY</b> doubt Sonic is going anywhere, people did not fight this hard to get him in just to lose him in the next game. Megaman would be a no brainer, c'mon, who doesn't want a Megaman/Samus battle to see who has the better arm cannon? Slime would just be epic and a surprise as I have stated before.

4 is a good number, gives us a nice even amount without really going overboard.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, I got the whole thing finished...

It would be amazing to me if Smash 4 took a number of years, but everyone mentioned in this thread made it. How much of a coincidence would that be? :laugh:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
EarthBound (MOTHER) ControversyNow about EarthBound (MOTHER)... I understand the series is dead. But it still has a large fanbase and a very dedicated fanbase, (I'm not being a fanboy, I'm not even a fan of this series). Sakurai most likely knows this, and seeing as how Jeff was an assist trophy in Brawl, he has abetter chance this time around of being playable. But I understand where you all are coming from...
Its only got three games though, in comparison to say F-Zero, which has much more. Its also ended pretty much officially, while F-Zero is just kind of in limbo like Star Fox is. The F-Zero series also has a following, as seen by everyone's love of CF, and heck, every series has a following. That doesn't make Mother anything special though.

WarioWare Controversy
WarioWare is a popular series I admit. But it HAS NOT gained as much popularity as the Donkey Kong, Kirby, or Metroid series have or once had. And as I mentioned earlier, neither of these series got a new rep. until Brawl the third game. So what makes you think the less popular WarioWare series will get a rep so soon, or even deserve a rep. before other series?
Why not? The Wario series has had many more games in the last two generations than either of those series, and if you only count the last two generations (DS, Wii, GBA, and GCN) you'll notice that it has better sales than all three. (Kirby: 10.39 million, Metroid: 8.28, DK: 8.34 and Wario: 10.6, all acording to VGChartz) With better sales, and not to mention more games on the way, why wouldn't it get a second rep at the very least.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
To Clownbot: Nearly every Pac-Man game has been released on a Nintendo system at sometime or another.
:embarrasssorry...:embarrass

*feels dumb*

Yeah, I apologize about that. I should look things up before jumping to conclusions, but I could've sworn his more recent games weren't released on Nintendo platforms...

Sorry.

Okay, I got the whole thing finished...

It would be amazing to me if Smash 4 took a number of years, but everyone mentioned in this thread made it. How much of a coincidence would that be? :laugh:
Please, post the list. I'm dying to see who's on it.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Alright, got it... But before I put the 3rd parties from my list, I do think that F-Zero and WarioWare are deserving of reps...alongside Metroid.

But okay, here is my FAR from completed and fan friendly list of 3rd parties found in SSB4 Discussion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG -- 5
Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman, and Amy.

METAL GEAR -- 4
Gray Fox, Psycho Mantis, Liquid Snake, Raiden

MEGA MAN -- 2
Mega Man, Zero

PACMAN -- 1
Pacman

RAYMAN -- 3
Rayman, Robot Pirate, Rabbid

BOMBERMAN -- 1
Bomberman

CASTLEVANIA -- 2
Simon Belmont, Dracula

RESIDENT EVIL -- 3
Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Nemesis

WORMS -- 1
Worm

CRONO TRIGGER -- 1
Crono

FINAL FANTASY -- 4
Black Mage, White Mage, Cactaur, Moogle

SPYRO -- 1
Spyro

CRASH BANDICOOT -- 1
Crash Bandicoot

BATEN KAITOS -- 2
Kalas, Gibari

EARTHWORM JIM -- 1
Earthworm Jim

VIEWTIFUL JOE -- 1
Joe

LOSTWINDS -- 1
Toku

STREET FIGHTER -- 3
Ryu, Akuma, Ken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DO: Tell me who else you want to throw on. I'll probably add them.

PLEASE DON'T: Tell me to take someone off. This is like buying a ton of lottery tickets, and that would be like you telling me to return one because you don't like it.

I'll throw in the retros and 1st parties in another post. ^^

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Its only got three games though, in comparison to say F-Zero, which has much more. Its also ended pretty much officially, while F-Zero is just kind of in limbo like Star Fox is. The F-Zero series also has a following, as seen by everyone's love of CF, and heck, every series has a following. That doesn't make Mother anything special though.
While those two series have a following, the MOTHER series is well known for having quite possibly the most vocal fanbase for a videogame. Remember; the fanbase was often mentioned everytime an article appeared online regarding the MOTHER series.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I heard there are a few people who were against the idea of alternate characters. Does anybody know why? It might be because alternate characters still count as playable characters, and wanting a character as an alt, but not as a separate character seems a bit hypocritical, wouldn't you agree?

majora_787

Smash Hero
For the sake of those coming to this post through the link in my sig, or people browing the forum...this post is the EPIC ROSTER PROJECT. The ERP is a gathering of all of the characters people would put on the roster for SSB4. If they're in a videogame, they're good to go! This list is under INDEFFINATE construction, and anyone can contribute. When a new SSB comes out, I will simply cross their names off the list as evidence that "I called it."

NOTE: Important notices are in red. The only rule is that I add, never remove, from this list. Thank you for helping!

Names crossed out did not make the cut into the next Smash Bros. Like this! ---> Mario
Names put in spoiler covers DID make it into the next Smash Bros. Like this! --->
Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Bowser Jr.
Alts: Koopalings
Notes: Whirling Fortress moves vertically not horizontally, Wand used for A attacks
B: Fireball (Hurls a fireball) --Yoshi's Island DS
>B: Missle Bill (Snake's Nikita dealing more damage) --Super Mario Sunshine
/\B: Whirling Fortress (Spins rapidly) --Custom
\/B: Transform (Transforms to Shadow Mario) --Super Mario Sunshine
Shadow Mario
Notes: Can Wall Jump
B: Goop spew (Drops goop, can run while doing this)
>B: Signature Mark (Creates an M. any character nearby, including SM will get sucked in and appear somewhere above where they were.) --Custom
/\B: Vaporize (Turns into a bunch of spheres, and reforms somewhere else) --Super Mario Sunshine
\/B: Transform (Transforms to Bowser Jr.)
FS1: Airship Armada (A trio of airships bomb the stage) --Super Mario Galaxy
FS2: Piranha Heads (Creates a slime generator that spits out giant Piranha Heads that roll) --Super Mario Sunshine
FS3: Bill Storm (Shoots 20 Missle Bills into the air, bombarding the stage simultaneously) --Super Mario Sunshine

(MARIO BROS.) Mario
Alts: Fire(SMB), Fire(SMB3), Sunshine, Wario, Foreman Spike
Notes: Can glide, Full Fludd Charge if in Water, Loses charge after 1 use, Can Wall Jump
B: Fireball (Can be charged to produce larger fireballs) --Super Mario Bros.
>B: Cape (Reflects Momentum) --Super Mario World
/\B: Super Jump Punch (Jump Upwards) --Super Mario Bros.
\/B(Air): Mario Tornado (Spin Attack) --Super Mario 64
\/B(Ground): Fludd Charge (Moveset Changes after FLUDD charge) --Super Mario Sunshine
B(FLUDD): Squirt Nozzle (Squirts Water) --Super Mario Sunshine
>B(FLUDD): Turbo Nozzle (Sonic speed for 3 secs --Super Mario Sunshine
/\(FLUDD): Rocket Nozzle (Launch Upwards) --Super Mario Sunshine
\/(FLUDD): Hover Nozzle (Hover, Spikes anyone below) --Super Mario Sunshine
FS1: Mario Finale (Giant Flame) --SSB Brawl
FS2: Ultra Flame (Use as many fireballs as you want for 15 secs.) --Super Mario RPG
FS3: Rainbow Mario (A grounded Super Sonic) --Super Mario Galaxy

(MARIO BROS.) Goomba

(MARIO BROS.) Vivian

(MARIO BROS.) Dry Bones

(MARIO BROS.) Rosalina

(MARIO BROS.) Foreman Spike

(MARIO BROS.) Luigi
Alts: Fire(SMB), Fire(SMB3), Waluigi, Mr.L
Notes: Slow falls, Long range grab
B: Fireball (A non bouncing fireball) --Super Mario Bros.
B(Charged): Shocker (Paralyzing Shock) --M&L:Superstar Saga
>B: Green Missle (Launches forward,chargable) --SSB Melee
/\B: Super Jump Punch (Jumps upwards, Sweetspot criticals) --Super Smash Bros.
\/B(Ground): Poltergiest (Vaccums opponent into a grab, can absorb projectiles) --Luigi's Mansion
\/B(Air): Luigi Cyclone (Spin Attack) --Super Smash Bros.
FS1: Negative Zone (Undescribeable.) --SSBBrawl
FS2: Power Surge (Leaps up offscreen and shoots a thunderbolt
downwards) --M&L: Superstar Saga
FS3: Full Charge (Poltergiest sucks nearby players in then explodes. --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Peach
Alts: Daisy, Sports Peach, Sports Daisy, Shadow Queen
Notes: Can float temporarily
B: Perry (Absorbs projectiles, hp from caught enemies) --Super Princess Peach
>B: Peach Bomber (Fiery explosion upon contact) --SSBMelee
/\B: Parasol (Floats slowly downwards) --SSBMelee
\/B(Ground): Vegetable (Pulls up a turnip) --SMB2
\/B(Air): Perry (Same as B but downwards) --SPP
FS1: Peach Blossom (Everyone falls asleep) --SSBBrawl
FS2: Mushroom Retainers (Toad Guards appear attacking anyone too close) --Paper Mario
FS3: Sunfower Sprouts (Sunflowers grow to the top of the screen,KOing anyone above them) --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Bowser
Alts: NES, Giga Colors, Psychadelic
Notes: Firebreath can be aimed upwards, Bowser Bomb quicker
B: Fire Breath (Breathes fire) --Super Mario Bros.
>B: Hurly Claws (Throws enemy REALLY far fowards) --Super Mario RPG
/\B: Whirling Fortress (Spins rapidly) --SSBMelee
\/B: Bowser Bomb (Slams into the ground) --SMB3
FS1: Giga Bowser (Transformation) --SSBMelee
FS2: Clown Car (Flies around dropping Mecha-koopas and Big Steelies) --Super Mario World
FS3: Bowser Shell (Throws three Bowser shells into the arena) --MK:DD!!

(MARIO BROS.) Paper Mario
Alts: Drawing, Paper Luigi, Paper Mr.L
Notes: Really slow fall, Can glide
B: Hammer Throw (Throws a hammer) --Paper Mario
>B: Shrink Hammer (Shrinks foe) --Paper Mario
/\B(Ground): Super Jump (Jump REALLY high) --PM:The Thousand Year Door
/\B(Air): Paper Airplane (Glide through the air) --PM:The Thousand Year Door
\/B: Superguard (Negates attack) --PM:The Thousand Year Door
FS1: Star Storm (Stars fall onto the ground) --Paper Mario
FS2: Art Attack (User draws circles around an enemy) --Paper Mario
FS3: Fleep (User controls the flip/rotation of the screen) --Super Paper Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Toad
Alts: Toadette, Dark Toad
Notes: Really strong for his size
B: Reflect (Deflects attacks) --SSBMelee
>B: Hammer (Swings horizontally) --Mario Party 3
/\B: Vine (A vine grows out of a jar, which he climbs rapidly) --Super Mario Kart
\/B(Ground): Vegetable (Pulls up a carrot) --Super Mario Bros. 2
\/B(Air):pick Up (Carries item/opponent above his head) --Super Mario Bros. 2
FS1: Toad Brigade (Brigade appears dropping bob-ombs onto the field) --Super Mario Galaxy
FS2: Penguin Suit (Throws ice balls which freeze enemies on contact) --NSMB WIi
FS3: Crane Game (MP-style Crane Game. 3 tries) --Mario Party

(MARIO BROS.) Waluigi
Alts: Fire Waluigi
Notes: Has 2 mid-air jumps
B: Whirluigi (Spins like crazy, deflects items) --Mario Power Tennis
>B: Waluigi Kart (Drives a kart)
/\B: Swim (Similar to Wings of Icarus but spikes downward) --Mario Power Tennis
\/B(Ground): Sparky Sticker (Drops a C4-esque sticker that shocks) --Mario Party 4
\/B(Air): Ground Pound (Pounds the ground in a sitting position) --Mario Party 3
FS1: Bob-Omb Blast (Pulls 10 Bob-Ombs out, drives his kart, and throws at will) --Mario Kart:DD!!
FS2: Wall-Luigi! (A long,thorny hedge springs out of nowhere) --Mario Strikers Charged
FS3: Laser Beam (A laser comes out of his baseball bat . . . ) --Mario Superstar Baseball

(MARIO BROS.) Geno
Alts: Jester
Notes: Has Marth's range
B: Arm Cannon (Shoots bullets from his elbow) --Super Mario RPG
>B: Geno Whirl (A chargable ring launches forward) --Super Mario RPG
/\B: Levitate (Unaffected by gravity for 4 seconds) --Custom
\/B: Geno Beam (A laser shoots from his wrist) --Super Mario RPG
FS1: Geno Blast (Laser beams strike the ground) --Super Mario RPG
FS2: Geno Flash (A ball of energy detenates) --Super Mario RPG
FS3: Magnum Whirl (IKOs anyone in it's path, shows a "9999" symbol on contact) --Super Mario RPG

(MARIO BROS.) Dry Bowser
Alts: Charred
Notes: Bowser Bomb shoots bones to the sides
B: Fireball (Hurls a large fireball) --Mario Kart Wii
>B: Bone Throw (Throws bone) --New Super Mario Bros.
/\B: Whirling Fortress (Spins rapidly) --SSBMelee
\/B: Bowser Bomb (Slams into the ground) --SMB3
FS1: Bone Brigade (Other bony creatures drop onto the field) --Custom
FS2: Hammer Time (Throws a lot of hammers like crazy) --NSMB
FS3: Explode (Blasts to bits, then reassembles.) --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Petey Piranha
Alts: Poison Colors
Notes: Has 5 Jumps
B: Sludge (Hurls slime) --Super Mario Sunshine
>B: Tornado (Throws a tornado from under his leaf) --Super Mario Sunshine
/\B: Fly (Flies, then drops like a rock) --Super Mario Sunshine
\/B: Sludge Ball (Throws a sludge ball) --Super Mario SUnshine
FS1: Piranha Frenzy (Lost of piranha plants grow out of the stage) --Custom
FS2: Breakdance (Spins, taking out anyone that touches his head) --Custom
FS3: Fiery Dino Piranha (Turns into a rampaging dinosaur flower...thing) --SMG

(MARIO BROS.) Fawful
Alts: No cape
Notes: Can glide
B: Energy Ball (Shoots EBs 10 at a time) --M&L:Superstar Saga
>B: Vaccuum (Headpiece sucks in items, pulls foe close) --M&L:Superstar Saga
/\B: Dive (Shoots foward, gliding, can loop once) --M&L:Superstar Saga
\/B: Dome (Gets inside his dome,protects temporarily) --M&L:Superstar Saga
FS1: I have Fury! (Goes on a rampage while yelling awesome things) --Custom
FS2: Thunderdome (Gets in dome shoots lightning) --M&L:Superstar Saga
FS3: Energy Blast (Gets in dome,energy balls rotate around) --M&L:Superstar Saga

(MARIO BROS.) Blooper
Alts: Albino, Retro(White), Retro(Pink)
Notes: Tether Recovery(Tentacle), Wall Cling, Has 4 Jumps
B: Ink squirt (Squirts ink horizontally) --Super Mario Sunshine
>B:Tentacle grapple (Latches onto the edge or opponent) --Custom
/\B: Jet propulsion (Launches upward while squirting downward) --Custom
\/B: Drill Spin (Spins downward rapidly) --Paper Mario
FS1: Gooper Blooper (Turns into the Gooper Blooper) --Super Mario Sunshine
FS2: Electro Blooper (Turns into a giant,electrified Blooper) --Paper Mario
FS3: Kid Squids (Summons ten baby bloopers to sap hp from the opponets) --Paper Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Dr. Mario
Dr. Mario
Alts: Surgeon
Notes: Tether Recovery(Steth.), Wall Jump
B: Megavitamin (Victim becomes asleep,stunned,or takes damage) --Dr.Mario
>B: Stethescope (similar to Shiek's chain)
/\B: Dr. Jump Punch (Mario's with more power) --SSBMelee
\/B: Dr. Tornado (Spins and throws two pills upwards in each direction) --Custom
FS1: Giant Megavitamin (Drops onto the stage) --Custom
FS2: Virus Attack (Negative zone effects after touching virus) --Custom
FS3: Emergency (Nearby players thrown in an ambulance which zooms offscreen) --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Mallow
Alts: Dark Cloud
Notes: After 30 seconds develops a charge which interupts physical attacks. Can jump 4 times
B: Cymbals (Stuns opponent) --Super Mario RPG
>B: Sticky Glove (Pulls foe in if it connects) --Super Mario RPG
/\B: HP Rain (recovers 3% per second of use) --Super Mario RPG
\/B: Thunderbolt (a thunderbolt appears in-front of him.) --Super Mario RPG
FS1: Star Rain (Stars rain onto the field) --Super Mario RPG
FS2: Shocker (Three bolts hit the field randomly. IKOs) --Super Mario RPG
FS3: Snowy (A snowman flattens foes) --Super Mario RPG

(MARIO BROS.) Dimentio
Alts: Jester, Count Bleck
Notes: Can float
B: Magic Ball (Shoots a ball of magic) --Super Paper Mario
>B: Time rift (Opens up a hole which randomly places the foe somewhere else, laggy) --Super Paper Mario
/\B: Teleport (SE) --Super Paper Mario
\/B: Duplicate (Creates a false copy with 30hp) --Super Paper Mario
FS1: Explosion (Explosions happen nearby) --Super Paper Mario
FS2: Black Hole (ZSS FS but larger and with less power.) --Custom
FS3: Triple Duplication (3 additional Dimentios last for 10 seconds) --Super Paper Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Birdo
Alts: Fire Birdo, Green Birdo
Notes: Eggs sometimes explode
B: Egg (Shoots an egg) --SMB2
>B: Fireball (Shoots a fireball) --SMB2
/\B: Egg Launch (Turns into an egg then moves upwards) --Custom
\/B: Vacuum (Sucks enemy in,turns them into an egg) --M&L:Superstar Saga
FS1: Robirdo (Hides in a giant robot) --Super Mario Advance
FS2: Cannon Swing (Hits a wierd ball hard) --Mario Superstar Baseball
FS3: Giant Egg (Shoots a growing egg which slams into the ground) --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Koopa Troopa
Alts: Shady Troopa, Koopa Bros., Kooper
Notes: Bite causes Koopa to stay latched on temporarily to the victim
B: Bite (Chomp) --Super Mario Bros.
>B: Shell slide (Slides around in his shell) --Super Mario Bros.
/\B: Spincycle (Spins rapidly, causing a minature tornado to surround him) --Paper Mario
\/B: Flame Shell (Spins while on fire) --Paper Mario
FS1: Giga Troopa (Transforms into a Hookbill(YI)-esque Giant) --Yoshi's Island
FS2: Goomba Army (Goombas fall EVERYWHERE) --Custom
FS3: Lakitu Backup (Hops into Lakitu's cloud while lakitu drops spinies onto the stage) --Super Mario Bros.

(MARIO BROS.) Hammer Bros.
Alts: Boomerang Bro, Fire Bro, L33t Hammer Bro
Notes: Second Jump is REALLY High
B: Fireball (Throws a fireball) --SMB3
>B: Boomerang (Throws a boomerang) --SMB3
/\B: Amazin' Flyin' Hammer Bro (Rides on winged blocks) --Super Mario World
\/B: Hammer Throw (Throws hammers) --SMB
FS1: Hammer Time (Throws a lot of hammer which shrink the opponents) --Super Mario RPG/Paper Mario
FS2: Sumo Bros. (Summons 4 Sumo Bros. which squish people and produce fire) --Super Mario World
FS3: Brother Summon (3 more Hammer Bros of the same color appear) --Custom

(MARIO BROS.) Jr. Troopa
Alts: Yoshi Egg, Robin Egg
Notes: 5 Fuzzies max.
B: Protect (hides in his eggshell to negate damage) --Paper Mario
>B: Fuzzy Throw (Throws a fuzzy which latches onto foe) --Paper Mario
/\B: Fly (Flies with batwings) --Paper Mario
\/B: Magic (Uses a spell,random effects) --Paper Mario
FS1: Magic Madness (Uses magic all-over the place) --Paper Mario
FS2: Special Attack (Body slams enemy) --Paper Mario
FS3: Fuzzy Swarm (100 fuzzies bounce everywhere) --Paper Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Boo
Alts: Bomb boo, Pink Boo
Notes: 5 Jumps, Slow fall, can float temporarily, Grapple(Tongue)
B: Scare (Causes opponent to trip) --Paper Mario
>B: Boo Buddy Beam (Shoots a stream of boo buddies diagonally) --Super Mario World
/\B: Disappear (Becomes invisible and unaffected by gravity) --Super Mario 64
\/B: Possess (Controls opponent for 5 seconds) --Mario Party
FS1: Big Boo (Becomes giant) --Yoshi's Island
FS2: Boo Jambooree (Lots of boos appear creating a rotating arial minefield.)
FS3: Mad Piano (Boo Disappears and you control the Mad Piano, which IKOs) --Super Mario 64

(MARIO BROS.) Count Bleck
Alts: Jester
B: Magic Ball (Shoots a ball of magic) --Super Paper Mario
>B: Time rift (Opens up a hole which randomly places the foe somewhere else, laggy) --Super Paper Mario
/\B: Teleport (SE) --Super Paper Mario
\/B: Duplicate (Creates a false copy with 30hp) --Super Paper Mario
FS1: Explosion (Explosions happen nearby) --Super Paper Mario
FS2: Black Hole (ZSS FS but larger and with less power.) --Custom
FS3: Triple Duplication (3 additional Dimentios last for 10 seconds) --Super Paper Mario

(MARIO BROS.) Shy Guy
Alts: Flashing, Anti-Guy, Spear Guy, Spy Guy, General Guy
Notes: Can glide after his UpB
B: Slingshot (Throws a small rock) --Paper Mario
>B: Flame Blast (Spits a flame) --Super Mario 64
/\B: Fly Guy (Flies with a propeller on his head) --SMW2: Yoshi's Island
\/B: Mace (Spins around, wielding a mace, can be thrown) --SMW2: Yoshi's Island
FS1: Shy Squad (An army of shy guys mob the enemies) --Paper Mario
FS2: Flash Tank (Hops in a tank that can shoot lightning) --Paper Mario
FS3: Bezzo Bash (Beezos dive from the sky hitting foes with their spears) --SMB2

(YOSHI'S ISLAND) Kamek
Alts: Other robe colors
Notes: Can glide
B: Magic Spell (Shoots a spell with random effects) --Super Mario World
>B: Shrink (Shrinks foe with a spell, laggy) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
/\B: Broomstick (Flies on a broomstick, glides after) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
\/B: Teleport (Teleports horizontally) --Super Mario World
FS1: Milde Curse (Creates a giant Marching Milde) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
FS2: Crazy Curse (Negative Zone Clone) --SSBBrawl
FS3: Gusty Invasion (A swarm of gusties fly through the stage) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island

(YOSHI'S ISLAND) Baby Mario
Alts: Baby Luigi
Notes: Contact with a bubble causes the foe to rebound.
B: Cry (Trips or Stuns the opponent) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
>B: Tennis (Hits a tennis ball) --Mario Tennis
/\B: Bubble (Floats in a Bubble) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
\/B: Rattle Bat (Hits opponent) --Mario Superstar Baseball
FS1: Baby Yoshi (BM holds, BY swallows 4 items/foes then leaves) --Super Mario World
FS2: Super Baby (Dawns a cape and can run up walls, contact hurts) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
FS3: Super Scream (Yells a deafning scream which damages and trips all foes, no knockback) --Custom

(YOSHI'S ISLAND) Yoshi
Alts: All colors, Yoob
Notes: New >B gives him the best recovery of any character with 1 mid-air jump.2nd jump cannot be gimped.Tether(Tongue)
B: Eat (Turns foe into an egg) --Super Mario World
>B(Ground): Egg Roll (roll in an egg) --SSBMelee
>B(Air): Egg Launch (launch in any direction for 3 seconds
/\B: Egg Throw (Now can lock-on) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
\/B: Hip Drop (Ground pound) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
FS1: Super Dragon Yoshi (Flies and breathes fire) --SMW/SSBB
FS2: Stampede (Calls lotsa Yoshis,(think melee intro)) --SSBMelee
FS3: Giant Egg (Throws a giant exploding egg) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island

(YOSHI'S ISLAND) Baby Bowser
Alts: Rainbow(YI magic)
Notes: Ride can be struggled out of,Fireball can be aimed in ANY direction.
B: Fireball (Shoots a slow-mo fireball) --Yoshi's Island DS
>B: Pet (Rides his pet . . .ghost snake) --Yoshi's Story
/\B: Ride (Jumps high, ground pounds, then rides opponent if a foe is underneath) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
\/B: Bomb throw (Throws a not-so-powerful bob-omb) --Yoshi's Story
FS1: Tap-Tap Summon (Calls Tap-Tap the Red Nose) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
FS2: Giga Baby Bowser (Grows huge, SMW2 Final battle style for 10 seconds) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island
FS3: Salvo Summon (Calls Salvo the Slime, which can fit in any corridor) --SMW2:Yoshi's Island

(DONKEY KONG) King K. Rool
Alts: Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein, Baseball Outfit
Notes: KAOS is controllable. Has Bowser's weight.
B: Crown Throw (Throws crown/hat as a boomerang) --Donkey Kong Country
>B: Blunderbuss (Press forwards to shoot gas, backwards to suck in) --Donkey Kong Country 2
/\B: Barrel Plane (Rides a barrel plane) --Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
\/B: Fireball Launcher (Launches fireballs from a cannon.) --Donkey Kong Country 3
FS1: KAOS (A giant robot clobbers enemies) --Donkey Kong Country 3
FS2: Kremling Krew (Kremlings attack every foe) --Donkey Kong Country
FS3: Cannonball Call (Somehow summons cannonballs to crash onto the stage) --Donkey Kong Country

(DONKEY KONG) Dixie Kong
Alts: N64 Cap, Wii Cap, Game Boy Cap
Notes: Can wall cling, Monkey Flip can partially control enemies.
B: Peanut Popgun (Shoots peanuts from a gun) --Donkey Kong 64
>B: Monkey Flip (Somersaults onto a foe) --SSBBrawl
/\B: Rocketbarrel Blast (Uses a jetpack) --Donkey Kong 64
\/B: Rock Throw (Throws a rock) --Custom
FS1: Guitar Guzzamp (Plays Guitar in 4-meter time) --Donkey Kong 64
FS2: Popgun Barrage (Flies around while shooting) --SSBBrawl
FS3: Frog Frenzy (Rides Winky the Frog and stomps on opponents) --Donkey Kong Country

(DONKEY KONG) Donkey Kong
Alts: Zombie
Notes: Headbutt is now his FSmash
B: Kong Punch (A giant punch,chargable) --Super Smash Bros.
>B(Ground): Coconut Cannon (Shoots a coconut from a bazooka.) --Donkey Kong 64
>B(Air): Spinning Kong (Spins through the air) --Donkey Kong 64
/\B: Barrel Blast (Blasts upwards in a barrel) --Donkey Kong Country
\/B(Ground): Ground Shatter (Slams the ground) --Donkey Kong Country
\/B(Air): Barrel Throw (Throws a barrel) --Donkey Kong
FS1: Bongo Blast (Plays the bongos in 4-meter time) --Donkey Konga
FS2: Giga Kong (Transforms into a counterpart of Giga Bowser) --Custom
FS3: Rambi Rampage (Rambi drops from the sky, DK rides, trampling foes) --Custom

(DONKEY KONG) Donkey Kong Jr.
Alts: Shirt with Tires
Notes: Heavy for his size, flipping causes victim to trip
B: Monkey Flip (Flips into enemy) --Custom
>B: Jr. Kart (Drives a heavy, slow kart) --Super Mario Kart
/\B: Vine climb (Climbs two parallel vines) --Donkey Kong Jr.
\/B: Fruit Bomb (Drops exploding fruit) --Game & Watch:Donkey Kong Jr.
FS1: Klaptrap Carnage (Klaptraps fall all over the stage) --Custom
FS2: Pumpkin Poundage (Throws a 500-pound pumkin that IKOs) --Custom
FS3: Cage Up (Throws enemies into a cage with an angry Kremling) --Custom

(DONKEY KONG) Diddy Kong
Alts: N64 Cap, Wii Cap, Game Boy Cap
Notes: Can wall cling, Monkey Flip can partially control enemies.
B: Peanut Popgun (Shoots peanuts from a gun) --Donkey Kong 64
>B: Monkey Flip (Somersaults onto a foe) --SSBBrawl
/\B: Rocketbarrel Blast (Uses a jetpack) --Donkey Kong 64
\/B: Rock Throw (Throws a rock) --Custom
FS1: Guitar Guzzamp (Plays Guitar in 4-meter time) --Donkey Kong 64
FS2: Popgun Barrage (Flies around while shooting) --SSBBrawl
FS3: Frog Frenzy (Rides Winky the Frog and stomps on opponents) --Donkey Kong Country

(DONKEY KONG) Funky Kong
Alts: Shirt with Funky Stadium
Notes: Glides after UpB
B: Discord (Plays guitar offkey to trip foe) --Custom
>B: Funky Ride (Rides a bike with flame decals) --Mario Kart Wii
/\B: Barrel Plane (Flies his barrel plane) --Donkey Kong Country
\/B: Melon assault (Shoots watermelons from his hunting gun) --Custom
FS1: Guitar Guzzamp (Plays Electric Guitar in 3-meter time) --Custom
FS2: Funky Rap (Plays a loud song on his stereo, which damages nearby players) --Custom
FS3: Funky Splosion (Throws a giant barrel of TNT) --Donkey Kong Country

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Tingle
Alts: His brothers.
Notes: 50% larger than a pikmin. Pretty speedy, Can glide with his balloon.
B: Water Pail (Trips foes with a slippery surface) --Custom
>B: Dust Cloud (A plume of dust, renders Tingle invisible) --Custom
/\B: Balloon (Floats upwards rapidly) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
\/B: Bomb flower (Drops an exploding flower) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
FS1: ??? (Items bounce around hitting foes) --SSBBrawl
FS2: Bomb Drop (Floats upwards on his balloon, then drops bomb flowers everywhere) --Custom
FS3: Zoom In (Somehow causes the camera to zoom in on him for 6 seconds) --SSBBrawl

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Toon Zelda/Tetra

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Shadow Link

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Link's Uncle

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Bow Wow the Chain Chomp

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Link
Alts: Dark Link, Zora Tunic, Goron Tunic, Blue Ring Tunic
Notes: Fastfalls, UpB more useful, Only one bomb at a time, Grapple(Hookshot)
B: Arrow (Shoots an arrow) --Legend of Zelda
>B: Gale Boomerang (Throws a boomerang that causes gusts) --Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
/\B: Spinning Sword (Spins while moving upwards) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
\/B: Bomb (Drops a bomb, user can dictate explosion time) --Legend of Zelda
FS1: Triforce Slash (Pummels with his sword) --SSBBrawl
FS2: Thunder (Summons a lightning bolt via magic) --Legend of Zelda II
FS3: Wolf Link (The screen goes dark, a howl is heard, causing damage to foes) --Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Toon Link
Alts: Zora Tunic, Goron Tunic, Blue Ring Tunic
Notes: Grapple(Hookshot), Can glide
B: Arrows (Randomly pulls out a fire or ice arrow) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
>B: Deku Leaf (Glides on a deku leaf) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
/\B: Spinning Sword (Spins while moving upwards) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
\/B: Skull Hammer (Wields a giant hammer that shrinks foes.) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
FS1: Big Bomb (Drops a 50-pound bomb) --Custom
FS2: Triforce Slash (Slashes upwards) --SSBBrawl
FS3: Wind Waker (Causes hurricane force winds to blow) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

(LEGEND OF ZELDA)[/B Zelda/Sheik
Zelda
Alts: OoT Zelda,Retro Zelda
Notes: Din's Fire is more powerful, but harder to control
B: Nayru's Love (Reflector) --SSBMelee
>B: Din's Fire (Control an orb of fire) --SSBMelee
/\B: Fayore's Wind (Teleport in a yellow glow) --SSBMelee
\/B: Transform (Transform into Sheik) --SSBMelee
FS1: Light Arrow (Shoots an IKO-ing arrow of light) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
FS2: Triforce Power (A fire blown by wind blazes through the stage) --Custom
FS3: Lightning (A bolt of lightning strikes) --Legend of Zelda II
Sheik
Alts: Ninja
Notes: Can Wall Cling
B: Needle Storm (Throws needles) --SSBMelee
>B: Chain (Weilds a chain) --SSBMelee
/\B: Teleport (Disappears in an explosion) --SSBMelee
\/B: Transform (Transform into Zelda) --SSBMelee
FS1: Light Arrow (Shoots an IKO-ing arrow of light) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
FS2: Art of the Shadows (Galaxia Darkness Clone) --Custom
FS3: Sheikah Tribe (Calls sheikahs to attack) --Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Ganondorf

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Toon Ganondorf

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Midna

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Wolf Link
Alts: Timber Wolf, Red Wolf, Huskie
Notes: Mid-air jump gives a lot of air-time.
B: Energy Nexus (A ring of energy grows around his body) --Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
>B: Claws of Fear (Slashes with claws, stunning it's victim) --Custom
/\B: Howler Jump (Jumps high, bites anyone within range) --Custom
\/B: Growl (Causes foe to trip) --Custom
FS1: Pack Arrival (REAL wolves assist in taking out enemies) --Custom
FS2: Ferocity (Beats up victim with super-sharp claws) --Custom
FS3: Link (Transforms into Link, shooting energy beams from him as he transforms.) --Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Zant
Alts: Shadow
B:Shadow Ball (Shoots a ball of energy) -Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
>B: Invisible Force (Pushes foe toward or away) -Custom
/\B: Teleport (Flashes to another location) -Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
\/B: Rotation (Spins rapidly with swords extended) -Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
FS1: Final Blow (Draws his sword into an uppercut, always KOs) -Custom
FS2: Diababa (Summons a giant Deku Baba) -Custom
FS3: Armogohma (Summons a monster) -Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Skull Kid
Alts: Dark Skull Kid
Notes: Young Link's height
B: Horn (Honks horn, trips foes) --Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
>B:Lantern Light (Blinds enemy) --Custom
/\B: Fade (Fades away and reappears somewhere else) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
\/B: Puppet Summon (Summons a puppet enemy) --Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
FS1: Asteroid Summon (Summons a NEO to hit the stage) --Custom
FS2: Puppet Mob (15 puppets make mischief all-over the stage) --Custom
FS3: Zelda's Lullaby (Plays Zelda's Lullaby, lulling everyone to sleep.) --Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Agahnim

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Darknut

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Young link
Alts: Zora Tunic, Goron Tunic, Blue Ring Tunic
Notes: Uses taunt button/attack to chose mask, Grapple (Hookshot), All forms use the same Final Smashes.
B: Bug Throw (Throws bugs, causing foe to stagger) --Custom
>B: Slingshot (Uses slingshot) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
\/B: Mask (Puts on a mask) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
(Blast Mask)
Notes: Blast off does a little bit of damage to the user.
B: Bomb Arrow (Shoot exploding arrows!) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
>B: Blast (Drops a bomb) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
/\B: Blast off (Uses bombs for upward momentum) --Custom
(Garo's Mask)
Notes: Teleport is instantaneous, wall cling
B: Needle Storm (Similar to Shiek's B) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
>B: Katana (Wields a Katana) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
/\B: Teleport (Shift to a different location) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
(Stone Mask)
Notes: Cannot have knockback, still obtains damage.
B/>B//\B: Petrify (Turns into a statue) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
(Goron Mask)
Notes: As heavy as bowser
B: Hone in (Bounce into an enemy) --Custom
>B: Roll (Roll around) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
/\B: Defense Rock (Braces for attack) --Custom
(Zora Mask)
Notes: Can't Drown
B: Beam arrow (Shoots an energy crescent from his arm) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
>B: Water-slide (Runs on a field of water,trips opponent) --Custom
/\B: Aerial-swim (Swims through a floating blob of water) --Custom
FS1: Ocarnia of Time (Sends everyone else to the position they were 10 secs ago. All kos given to user) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
FS2: Fierce Deity (Gets abnomral strength) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
FS3: Don Gero Symphony (Frogs sing everywhere, damages/trips opponent) --Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Darbus
Alts: Dark-colored Darbus
Notes: Is the heaviest character in the game, drowns more quickly then normal
B: Rock Smash (Smashes a rock forwards) --Custom
>B: Goron Roll (Rolls rapidly) --Custom
/\B: Spiral Hop (Lunges into the air while spinning) --Custom
\/B: Slam (Slams into the ground tripping foes in front of him) --Custom
FS1: Goron Army (Gorons roll around the whole field) --Custom
FS2: Fyrus (Transformation, hurts foes that make contact) --Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
FS3: Bomb Flower Bounce (Chucks 10 mildly large bombs around the field) --Custom

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Deku Scrub
Alts: Dark Deku Scrub, Mad Scrub
Notes: Kirby-sized, Stick can catch fire to double damage given.
B: Deku Seed (Spits a ball that floats forward) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
>B: Deku Stick (Attacks with a stick) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
/\B: Hi-Jump (Bounces upwards) --Custom
\/B: Burrow (Burrows into the ground, can take damage, but no knockback) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
FS1: Seed Spam (Spits Deku Seeds like crazy) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina fo Time
FS2: Mob (7 more Deku Scrub help mob enemies) -Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
FS3: Business Scrub (The BScrub Gives DS a heart and a giant bomb) --Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

(LEGEND OF ZELDA) Medli & Makar
Alts: Maple Leaf Makar
Notes: Impossible to seperate the pair.
B: Mistleto (Makar throws a seed, which grows into a parasitic plant on the foe) --Custom
>B: Harp (Medli plays a harp, reflecting attacks) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
/\B: Fly (Makar flies, Medli hangs on) --Custom
\/B: Seed Plant (Grows a tree) --Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker
FS1: Melody (Medli plays a song on her harp, putting everyone else to sleep) --Custom
FS2: Forestation (Makar plants ten seeds that grow rapidly) --Custom
FS3: Baba Planting (Plants deku babas, which last for 15 seconds) --Custom

(METROID) Ridley
(METROID) Dark Samus
(METROID) Samus
(METROID) Zero Suit Samus
(METROID) Rundas
(METROID) Sylux
(METROID) Metroid
(METROID) Kanden
(METROID) Spire
(METROID) Weavel
(METROID) Noxus
(METROID) Trace
(METROID) Gandrayda
(METROID) Ghor
(METROID) Mother Brain
(METROID) Kraid
(METROID) SA-X

(KIRBY) Waddle Dee
(KIRBY) Knuckle Joe
(KIRBY) Kirby
(KIRBY) Kine
(KIRBY) Coo
(KIRBY) Rick
(KIRBY) Lololo & Lalala
(KIRBY) Marx
(KIRBY) Dark Matter
(KIRBY) King Dedede
(KIRBY) Meta Knight
(KIRBY) Gooey
(KIRBY) Dyna Blade

(STARFOX) Krystal
(STARFOX) Andross
(STARFOX) Fox
(STARFOX) Falco
(STARFOX) Slippy
(STARFOX) Peppy
(STARFOX) Wolf
(STARFOX) Pigma
(STARFOX) Leon

(F-ZERO) Black Shadow
(F-ZERO) Samurai Goroh
(F-ZERO) Captain Falcon
(F-ZERO) Jody
(F-ZERO) Dr. Stewart
(F-ZERO) Pico
(F-ZERO) Deathborn
(F-ZERO) Jody Summer

(EARTHBOUND) Duster
(EARTHBOUND) Claus
(EARTHBOUND) Ness
(EARTHBOUND) Lucas
(EARTHBOUND) Jeff
(EARTHBOUND) Mr. Saturn
(EARTHBOUND) Starman
(EARTHBOUND) Ninten
(EARTHBOUND) Paula
(EARTHBOUND) Ana
(EARTHBOUND) Kumatora
(EARTHBOUND) Poo
(EARTHBOUND) Porky
(EARTHBOUND) Flint

(POKEMON) New Legendary
(POKEMON) Plusle & Minun
(POKEMON) Deoxys
(POKEMON) Meowth
(POKEMON) Pikachu
(POKEMON) Mew
(POKEMON) Lugia
(POKEMON) Marill
(POKEMON) Bulbasaur
(POKEMON) Togepi
(POKEMON) Steven Stone
(POKEMON) Pokemon Trainer
(POKEMON) Charizard
(POKEMON) Ivysaur
(POKEMON) Gardevoir
(POKEMON) Squirtle
(POKEMON) Buizel
(POKEMON) Raichu
(POKEMON) Slowking
(POKEMON) Keckleon
(POKEMON) Pichu
(POKEMON) Mewtwo
(POKEMON) Pachirisu
(POKEMON) Riolu
(POKEMON) Michael

(FIRE EMBLEM) Camus
(FIRE EMBLEM) Black Knight
(FIRE EMBLEM) New Lord
(FIRE EMBLEM) Ike
(FIRE EMBLEM) Marth
(FIRE EMBLEM) Caeda
(FIRE EMBLEM) Ogma
(FIRE EMBLEM) Serris
(FIRE EMBLEM) Leaf
(FIRE EMBLEM) Navarre
(FIRE EMBLEM) Soren
(FIRE EMBLEM) Maji/Saji
(FIRE EMBLEM) Jagen
(FIRE EMBLEM) Lyn
(FIRE EMBLEM) Micaiah
(FIRE EMBLEM) Sothe
(FIRE EMBLEM) Roy
(FIRE EMBLEM) Eliwood
(FIRE EMBLEM) Eirika
(FIRE EMBLEM) Mia
(FIRE EMBLEM) Sigurd

(WARIOWARE) Captain Syrup
(WARIOWARE) Kat and Ana
(WARIOWARE) Ashley
(WARIOWARE) 9-Volt
(WARIOWARE) Wario
(WARIOWARE) Shake King
(WARIOWARE) Mona

(PIKMIN) Louie
(PIKMIN) Olimar

(GOLDEN SUN) Isaac
(GOLDEN SUN) Felix
(GOLDEN SUN) Alex
(GOLDEN SUN) Karst
(GOLDEN SUN) Satorus

(ANIMAL CROSSING) Animal Crosser
(ANIMAL CROSSING) K. K. Slider
(ANIMAL CROSSING) Tom Nook

(ADVANCE WARS) Andy
(CUSTOM ROBO) Ray
(NINTENDO) Mii
(NINTENDO) Kawashima
(NINTENDO) Diskun
(NINTENDO) R.O.B.
(NINTENDO) Dr. Lobe

(CHIBI ROBO) Chibi Robo
(SIN AND PUNISHMENT) Saki
(BATTALION WARS) Battalion Warrior
(I-NINJA) I-Ninja
(PROFESSOR LAYTON) Professor Layton
(DOSHIN THE GIANT) Doshin the Giant
(CAPTAIN RAINBOW) Captain Rainbow
(OUENDAN) Cheer Squad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ICE CLIMBER(R) Ice Climbers
(GAME & WATCH(R) Mr. Game & Watch
(KID ICARUS(R) Pit
(KID ICARUS(R) Palutena
(KID ICARUS(R) Medusa
(KID ICARUS(R) Eggplant Wizzard

(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) Little Mac
(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) Bald Bull
(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) Glass Joe
(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) Dragon Chan
(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) King Hippo
(PUNCH-OUT!!(R) Sandman

(JOY MECH FIGHT(R) Sukapon
(NAZO NO MURASAMEJO(R) Takamaru
(PANEL DE PON(R) Lip
(PANEL DE PON(R) Furil

(EXCITE BIKE(R) Excite Biker
(BALLOON FIGHT(R) Balloon Fighter
(GYROMITE(R) Professor Hector
(DENSETSU NO STARFY(R) Starfy
(SIM CITY(R) Dr. Wright
(DEVIL WORLD(R) Tamagon
(MACH RIDER(R) Mach Rider
(STAR TROPICS(R) Mike Jones
(CLU CLU LAND(R) Bubbles
(DIG DUG(R) Dig Dug
(SHIN ONIGASHIMA(R) Donbe
(SHIN ONIGASHIMA(R) Hikari

(URBAN CHAMPION(R) Urban Champion
(TOMATO ADVENTURE(R) Demiru
(TOMATO ADVENTURE(R) Demille
(TOMATO ADVENTURE(R) Tomato Robot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Sonic
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Tails
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Knuckles
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Shadow
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Eggman
(SONIC THE HEDGEHOG(3) Amy

(METAL GEAR(3) Snake
(METAL GEAR(3) Gray Fox
(METAL GEAR(3) Psycho Mantis
(METAL GEAR(3) Colonel Volgin
(METAL GEAR(3) Liquid Snake
(METAL GEAR(3) Raiden

(MEGA MAN(3) Megaman
(MEGA MAN(3) Zero
(MEGA MAN(3) Proto Man
(MEGA MAN(3) Megaman X

(PAC-MAN(3) Pacman
(RAYMAN(3) Rayman
(RAYMAN(3) Robot Pirate
(RAYMAN(3) Rabbid

(BOMBERMAN(3) Bomberman
(CASTLEVANIA(3) Simon Belmont
(CASTLEVANIA(3) Dracula
(CASTLEVANIA(3) Death

(RESIDENT EVIL(3) Chris Redfield
(RESIDENT EVIL(3) Albert Wesker
(RESIDENT EVIL(3) Nemesis
(RESIDENT EVIL(3) Leon Kennedy

(WORMS(3) Worm
(CRONO TRIGGER(3) Crono
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Black Mage
(FINAL FANTASY(3) White Mage
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Cactaur
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Moogle
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Cloud Strife
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Tidus
(FINAL FANTASY(3) Chocobo

(SPYRO(3) Spyro
(CRASH BANDICOOT(3) Crash Bandicoot
(BATEN KAITOS(3) Kalas
(BATEN KAITOS(3) Gibari

(EARTHWORM JIM(3) Earthworm Jim
(VIEWTIFUL JOE(3) Joe
(LOSTWINDS(3) Toku
(DRAGON QUEST(3) Slime
(DRAGON QUEST(3) Solo

(VOCALOID(3) Hatsune Miku
(STREET FIGHTER(3) Ryu
(STREET FIGHTER(3) Akuma
(STREET FIGHTER(3) Ken

(BANJO KAZOOIE(3) Banjo & Kazooie
(BANJO KAZOOIE(3) Gruntilda
(BANJO KAZOOIE(3) Mumbo Jumbo

(CBFD(3) Conker
(ACE ATTORNEY(3) Phoenix Wright
(ACE ATTORNEY(3) Apollo Justice

(NINJA GAIDEN(3) Ryu Hasabusa
(KLONOA(3) Klonoa
(DE BLOB(3) De Blob
(ZACK AND WIKI(3) Zack & Wiki
(LOST IN BLUE(3) Ken
(JAK AND DAXTER(3) Jak & Daxter
(007(3) James Bond
B](007(3)
Alec Trevelyan
(BLAST CORPS(3) Blast Corps Robot
(GOTCHA FORCE(3) G-Red
(POWER PRO KUN(3) Power Pro-Kun
(KINGDOM HEARTS(3) Sora
(OGRE BATTLE(3) Magnus Gallant

197 1st parties, 32 Retro, 69 3rd parties

THAT, people, is the full, unorganized list of what I have so far.
Please don't tell me to remove names, only ask me to add them. Again, it's like lottery ticket pooling. :laugh:

EMPTY!

This is my waiting list. They're there because I don't remember right now wether they're 3rd party or not, and/or their series.

CURRENT TOTAL: 298 Fighters!

Pieman0920

Smash Master
While those two series have a following, the MOTHER series is well known for having quite possibly the most vocal fanbase for a videogame. Remember; the fanbase was often mentioned everytime an article appeared online regarding the MOTHER series.
Just because its vocal, doesn't mean it has much push. Most online communities don't. (When is the ast time you've seen a online pettition work?) In addition, if it really mattered that much, we would have gotten Mother 3 in the west by now. Really, the fact that the series has two reps is pretty impressive as it is, given everything, but I just can't see it getting a third before so many other series need a second or even first rep.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
I'd like to see Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing). Conker's Bad Fur Day was such a sweet game.

Not a huge franchise, but neither is Kid Icarus.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'd like to see Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing). Conker's Bad Fur Day was such a sweet game.

Not a huge franchise, but neither is Kid Icarus.
Thank god you didn't say birdie. Then I would have been EXTREMELY worried, not just worried. :ohwell:

Clownbot

Smash Lord
EDIT: Nevermind, while I was writing this, like, 10 posts came up before mine.

EDITEDIT: On second thought, could you put Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden up there, as well as Slime and Chocobo?

majora_787

Smash Hero
EDIT: Nevermind, while I was writing this, like, 10 posts came up before mine.

EDITEDIT: On second thought, could you put Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden up there, as well as Slime and Chocobo?
Done, done, and done. I'm filling up the waiting list while I'm at it, and then I'll add my total at the end. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom