• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
To drag0nscythe:

WOW!! WOW!!! You came up with some great moves for Ridley. The size you gave him was impressive (his neck is very skinny, but I can look past that).

As for the name you gave him for his Final Smash, you may want to change the name, since there is already a move in Pokemon named Dragon Rush. Overall, I doubt I could have thought of something better (or at least gave pictures like the ones you posted). Although that might make Ridley a bit cheap (I'm not completely sure...).

Mario the Jumpman:

To ShinoandtheBallonFighter: You are so wrong on that post. And you probably know why I want the Silver-Haired Maiden (that's Micaiah's nickname) as a playable SSB4 character, don't you?

Oh, by the way, Roy is the most overrated lord/main character in the FE community in my opinion.
I am going off what i have heard, from fans of the series, as well as my own opinion. In her Game Michia is underpowered, requires exuberent and tedious care to keep from being unusable, speed so low that she will neevr double hit, unless under special circumstances. Roy is close, but only because he is from a terrible game, Michia is from a mediocre game (though i believe it is pretty good) and is a terrible unit stat-wise within that game. And, no, i do not know why you want the silver-haired maiden (and yes I have played the game and do know her name) in SSB4 over a Sadistic Dark Druid who is probably more popular a magician.

n88

Smash Lord
Ah, Ridley discussion yet again. My thoughts:

1)Ridley is not too big.
2)Ridley deserves a spot more than any other Metroid character that is not Samus. He is a boss in roughly all Metroid games but two and appeared as a boss in Brawl. Twice.
3)Ridley is not gay. Everyone would complain if the only officially gay character in the Nintendo universe was a villain.
4)Ridley is awesome.
5)Yes, we already have two fire-breathing dragons, but we also already had two Italian plumbers. Did this stop Wario? NO.

Ridley deserves a spot more than any other possible character, only rivaled by K.Rool and Bowser Jr.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Very nicely summed up. I agree with every point, although I'm not sure that Wario is really a plumber. =3

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I am not arguing against Little Mac. He's a great option as he is retro and still has a new game coming out. What I think is ridiculous is that you claim that Little Mac is the only shoe-in. He has a great chance, but the fact is that if you strip away all of his non-recent games, you get one game. Little Mac's roots lie as a retro character, and retro and WTF characters have no priority over recent characters, like Ridley, and dare I say it, K. Rool, as the main priority of Smash is to represent recent gaming. Little Mac is a good option, but it's ridiculous to call him the only shoe-in.
....But why would you not count his last game? As of right now, he's as recent as they come. And while he has retro roots, so does Mario, Link, Samus, and even Ridley there. Really while you could keep on arguing that Little Mac isn't the only shoe in, I don't see why you think Ridley and K.Rool have any priority in comparison to him.

You earlier admitted that he is vital to the plot of Donkey Kong, and changed your argument to that importance does not equal deservingness. You cannot use a non-canonical TV show which hasn't ran since 2000, especially when Smash is all about video gaming. You might as well use the CD-i Zeldas to prove that only Link can defeat Ganondorf and Ganondorf is out of character in Smash. Yes, I am making an assumption, but one based off of facts. And while Sakurai may have been more willing to give Kirby and Star Fox more reps, both series have hit a ceiling in reps. Kirby only has generic enemies left, and Star Fox has only Krystal, who's... a character with enough haters to match lovers and who is insignificant anyway. Sakurai may favor them, but he has no options in SSB4 but disregarding them and focusing on other series.
Of course he's vital to the plot, but so is every villain. That doesn't make him deserving of getting into Smash by any means. (How is this changing my argument?) And I can very well use that non canon show, because I just did so right there, and I don't see why you think I can't use it. If I were for some arguing that Chief Wiggum wasn't the best Simpsons character because he's a parody of Edward G. Robinson, despite Mr. Robinson being dead for over 25 years, then the unfortunate fact of his death doesn't compromise my statement. K. Rool is a generic cookie cutter villain who they happened to base off of Bowser in his Super Show incarnation, at least in my eyes. And no your assumptions are not based on facts, because you have no good evidence that a DK character was next in line, or even if priority by series is even a factor in anything. And even if there is a comparative lack n characters right now, that doesn't change the fact that new and more deserving characters pop up, and even if there weren't there's no reason to stoop to garbage characters like K.Rool.

Hearing so much about K. Rool indeed was what made me curious to play them, and what motivated me while I was playing was the good gameplay. Also, I love how you, instead of saying anything about my point, you bash a minor point and then insult my age.
Why would I need to say anything about that point? It wasn't really what we're talking about. Still, I can't keep denying that playing a game for someone like K.Rool has got to be one of the dumber things I have ever heard, but to each their own. I originally just played DKC because of a dumb video I got in the mail. Quite frankly the actual boss meant nothing to me back then, only DK and Diddy. (Also dem graphix, which at the time were really good)

How do spinoffs have anything to do with being important or necessary? Is Waluigi important or necessary? Is Baby Daisy important or necessary? No, because they are insignificant spinoff characters. While Dixie may have been a mainstream character in the SNES days of old, she can be equated to Waluigi now. And I'm making another assumption, but perhaps Sakurai was trying to fit in as many reps as he could in as few spots as he could by making Dixie a tagteam with Diddy.
Who gets into spinoff games before others I ask you. Popular characters of course. (Or in certain instances, such as Baby Daisy, Baby Luigi, and possibly Funky Kong, there is the case that they can easily reuse a model) And how is Dixie not a mainstream character? Sure she got the shaft in DK64, but she bounced back after that. And playable every time, unlike Rool. And its funny that you'd even compare her to a cookie cutter villain just used to fill the role, when K. Rool is a obvious case of that. I'd also think that it would be a better assumption to think that the tagteam style wouldn't be to reduce spots, but rather to make them simmilar to their DKC2 incarnations.

The files for the forbidden seven were extremely small. I believe most of them only had a few animations, but no full moveset. They may have planned something like that, but if they did, why wouldn't they program it? Also, it isn't a stretch to say that Dixie couldn't be a clone based off of only two moves she can't use? Dixie could use her ponytail for a tail, and she could just grab onto Diddy's legs for the jetpack. Also, whether or not a character can canonically use a move is clearly not a priority to Sakurai, based off of the moveset he made for Ganondorf.
They would they start programing without a general idea? You plan something then program it. If there happens to be a problem in the programing which stops things, then that's that. Those are really bad explanations you know, seeing as a hair whip attack would be completely different from Diddy's tail, along with that really dumb jetpack thing. (Especially considering that this is Dixie, aka the kong who flies around by spinning her hair)

Better than most movesets, even thought that Up B would probably get messed up by his standard apperance. (Shifting apperances would just be impractical though)

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I for one love the idea of a Diddy and Dixie tag team.
Give them a move to switch Kongs (like DKC2) and it would be awesome.

Granted I know some hate the idea, but I do not really see why. We get two popular characters for the price of one, if they both could hold there own, then it would be even better.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Does anyone think the second generation of Pokemon could get a rep because of the remakes of Gold and Silver that are coming out?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Does anyone think the second generation of Pokemon could get a rep because of the remakes of Gold and Silver that are coming out?
I present to you, the old idea from way back in this thread......

Leaf, the female Pokemon trainer. She has Jigglypuff Pichu and Gardivour.
Pichu will of course be retooled to not suck.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I present to you, the old idea from way back in this thread......

Leaf, the female Pokemon trainer. She has Jigglypuff Pichu and Gardivour.
Pichu will of course be retooled to not suck.
Eh... I think having another trainer would probably clutter up the Pokemon portion of the roster, and the pokemon you selected don't really seem to have any relation.

I guess it could work, though...

btw, the Ridley set looks pretty good.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Eh... I think having another trainer would probably clutter up the Pokemon portion of the roster, and the pokemon you selected don't really seem to have any relation.

I guess it could work, though...

btw, the Ridley set looks pretty good.
thanks.

The Trainer is a ploy mainly to get all characters from previous games back into Smash in some form or fashion. The female trainer is trying to encompass three things at once.

1. Old pokemon put in a trainer setting (Jiggs and pichu)
2. Have pokemon that can be considered cute, pretty and graceful.
3. Give something unique to the plat as well as being familiar (Pichu and Gardivour.)

Will it happen. No.
Would I like to see it. Yes.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Not to change the subject but...
I think an Ocarina of Time Queen Gohma would be a cool character.
She could be like Olimar and throw her little spiders at enemies while others walk around her.
Just think about it...

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
....But why would you not count his last game? As of right now, he's as recent as they come. And while he has retro roots, so does Mario, Link, Samus, and even Ridley there. Really while you could keep on arguing that Little Mac isn't the only shoe in, I don't see why you think Ridley and K.Rool have any priority in comparison to him.
The point is that Little Mac is a retro character. He may have a new game coming out, but that doesn't change the fact that he is retro. Yes, many other characters have retro roots, but the point is that Little Mac relies on them. If he no longer had them, he would have one recent game, which isn't quite enough. The reason he's a good option is because of his many games in the retro days of old, and because he represents the retro side of Nintendo. He is a retro character, and characters who have many recent games, like Ridley and K. Rool, have priority over retros.

Of course he's vital to the plot, but so is every villain. That doesn't make him deserving of getting into Smash by any means. (How is this changing my argument?) And I can very well use that non canon show, because I just did so right there, and I don't see why you think I can't use it. If I were for some arguing that Chief Wiggum wasn't the best Simpsons character because he's a parody of Edward G. Robinson, despite Mr. Robinson being dead for over 25 years, then the unfortunate fact of his death doesn't compromise my statement. K. Rool is a generic cookie cutter villain who they happened to base off of Bowser in his Super Show incarnation, at least in my eyes. And no your assumptions are not based on facts, because you have no good evidence that a DK character was next in line, or even if priority by series is even a factor in anything. And even if there is a comparative lack n characters right now, that doesn't change the fact that new and more deserving characters pop up, and even if there weren't there's no reason to stoop to garbage characters like K.Rool.
You said earlier that he was unimportant, and then that he was vital to the plot, but whatever. The reason you can't use the TV show is because it's old, insignificant and non-canonical, and when characters get in they draw their moveset and character from video games. Luigi can't throw a stone football from the Super Show for an FSmash, can he? You can use it, but Sakurai won't. K. Rool being a cookie cutter villian is your opinion, and clearly it isn't one shared by anyone else when you consider the amount of support K. Rool gets. My evidence is sales, Donkey Kong is the fourth best selling Nintendo series and better selling series get more reps. Also, there is a lack in characters, and one that won't change. If SSB4 ever exists we can expect it in 2012, based on how long it took between 64-Melee and Melee-Brawl. Is that enough time for a new character to arise in Star Fox or Kirby? And if more and more deserving characters pop up, we might as well not speculate, because every new character we want is going to be pushed out by another!

Why would I need to say anything about that point? It wasn't really what we're talking about. Still, I can't keep denying that playing a game for someone like K.Rool has got to be one of the dumber things I have ever heard, but to each their own. I originally just played DKC because of a dumb video I got in the mail. Quite frankly the actual boss meant nothing to me back then, only DK and Diddy. (Also dem graphix, which at the time were really good)
lrn2read. The discussion of K. Rool was what made me curious about the DKC games, and it put it fresh in my head. It was not the entire reason I played.

Who gets into spinoff games before others I ask you. Popular characters of course. (Or in certain instances, such as Baby Daisy, Baby Luigi, and possibly Funky Kong, there is the case that they can easily reuse a model) And how is Dixie not a mainstream character? Sure she got the shaft in DK64, but she bounced back after that. And playable every time, unlike Rool. And its funny that you'd even compare her to a cookie cutter villain just used to fill the role, when K. Rool is a obvious case of that. I'd also think that it would be a better assumption to think that the tagteam style wouldn't be to reduce spots, but rather to make them simmilar to their DKC2 incarnations.
Are Boo and Noki popular? No, they get in to fill a need for characters. Your argument could have been valid if not for the fact that Dixie's spinoffs are the sort with many, many characters, so that many unpopular characters get in, except for Donkey Konga where she was in because she was directly related to Donkey Kong anyway. Yeah, playable in a sports game alongside many, many other characters, such that she's just a part of the background. The role of a playable character may be more important than the one of the villain, but not when there are so many playable characters. What matters is not whether you think K. Rool is a cookie cutter villain but if other people do, and K. Rool gets enough support to prove that he isn't.

They would they start programing without a general idea? You plan something then program it. If there happens to be a problem in the programing which stops things, then that's that. Those are really bad explanations you know, seeing as a hair whip attack would be completely different from Diddy's tail, along with that really dumb jetpack thing. (Especially considering that this is Dixie, aka the kong who flies around by spinning her hair)
Why are there so many unfinished beta elements in games? Because people began to program something and decided against it. If they had done all of the reasoning of programming and such before then they'd have everything ready and we would have no beta elements. Also, do you think that Sakurai really cares about Dixie's abilities when she can conceivably use Diddy's moves?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The point is that Little Mac is a retro character. He may have a new game coming out, but that doesn't change the fact that he is retro. Yes, many other characters have retro roots, but the point is that Little Mac relies on them. If he no longer had them, he would have one recent game, which isn't quite enough. The reason he's a good option is because of his many games in the retro days of old, and because he represents the retro side of Nintendo. He is a retro character, and characters who have many recent games, like Ridley and K. Rool, have priority over retros.
I wouldn't call Little Mac a retro character anymore. Have you noticed that the retro characters have not had their own games since the 80's and early 90's? Since Little Mac has had a recent game, he can't be a retro character anymore. The same also applies to Pit in the event that Kid Icarus Wii is ever announced.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I wouldn't call Little Mac a retro character anymore. Have you noticed that the retro characters have not had their own games since the 80's and early 90's? Since Little Mac has had a recent game, he can't be a retro character anymore. The same also applies to Pit in the event that Kid Icarus Wii is ever announced.
well, I would still call Lil Mac retro, unless the definition of retro for smash is "An unknown Nintendo property that is used in hopes of revitalizing said property."

In that case, Lil mac is not included. The list would be

Lip
Takamaru
Balloon Fighter
Mach Raider (who I honestly see as a Cap. Falcon clone.)

and others.

majora_787

Smash Hero
She could be like Olimar and throw her little spiders at enemies while others walk around her.
Just think about it...
Uhm...excuse me? Just like Olimar? I think not. o_o

But Gohma DOES sound like a fun idea.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Just think about it...
Uhm...excuse me? Just like Olimar? I think not. o_o

But Gohma DOES sound like a fun idea.
She'd make a pretty kicka** boss if you ask me.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just think about it...
I'm getting a boss idea here.
It would make a good story mode boss.

Say, After the heros lose the war and are split into many small factions, Fox and Pikachu go to the great tree that Gohma lives in to find a special form of medicine that is only created in her hideout. They need this medicine to heal samus after she failed to stop Ridley's advance in space.

Samus needs this medicine so they can heal up the wounds almost fatal wounds she had obtained. (Samus has reverted to the stuffed toy like, think SSB64, and her fluff is sticking out. it will be so dramatic and serious, but look so silly and humorous.)

The level involves them going to the bottom of the tree to find the boss. After they make it, both begin to fight and are over-powered.

End chapter.

Tacel

Smash Lord
She'd make a pretty kicka** boss if you ask me.
I'm getting a boss idea here.
It would make a good story mode boss.
That's true.
The likelihood of Queen Gohma being a new boss is probably much greater than the likelihood of her being a playable character.
Say, After the heros lose the war and are split into many small factions, Fox and Pikachu go to the great tree that Gohma lives in to find a special form of medicine that is only created in her hideout. They need this medicine to heal samus after she failed to stop Ridley's advance in space.

Samus needs this medicine so they can heal up the wounds almost fatal wounds she had obtained. (Samus has reverted to the stuffed toy like, think SSB64, and her fluff is sticking out. it will be so dramatic and serious, but look so silly and humorous.)

The level involves them going to the bottom of the tree to find the boss. After they make it, both begin to fight and are over-powered.

End chapter.
That's an amazing idea for a fraction of the plot! :bigthumbu

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Little Mac does have his own game, but he mostly represents retro Nintendo because most of his games are retro. Of course, there is a chance of Little Mac getting even more games, and then he could be considered current, but I consider him to be a retro character. I suppose he sort of doesn't fit into the conventional Smash categories.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Little Mac does have his own game, but he mostly represents retro Nintendo because most of his games are retro. Of course, there is a chance of Little Mac getting even more games, and then he could be considered current, but I consider him to be a retro character. I suppose he sort of doesn't fit into the conventional Smash categories.
If anything, he probably falls under the unique revived retro category.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
New Super Mario Bros relies on its own retro roots, so is Mario a retro character? Of course not. And yes if he didn't have his retro roots then he'd have less of a chance, but he does have them so your hypothetical situations are uncalled for. Heck, everyone who wants K.Rool wants him to be like he was a decade ago, rather than what he is now. And seeing how Game & Watch and the ICs got in before Diddy Kong, and how Pit and ROB got in before K.Rool, its pretty clear to me that if Little Mac was a retro only character then he'd still have a high chance of making it in before them. But as the case is, he's made the next gen leap, so even if your retro priority theory was true, it doesn't even matter any more.

You said earlier that he was unimportant, and then that he was vital to the plot, but whatever. The reason you can't use the TV show is because it's old, insignificant and non-canonical, and when characters get in they draw their moveset and character from video games. Luigi can't throw a stone football from the Super Show for an FSmash, can he? You can use it, but Sakurai won't. K. Rool being a cookie cutter villian is your opinion, and clearly it isn't one shared by anyone else when you consider the amount of support K. Rool gets. My evidence is sales, Donkey Kong is the fourth best selling Nintendo series and better selling series get more reps. Also, there is a lack in characters, and one that won't change. If SSB4 ever exists we can expect it in 2012, based on how long it took between 64-Melee and Melee-Brawl. Is that enough time for a new character to arise in Star Fox or Kirby? And if more and more deserving characters pop up, we might as well not speculate, because every new character we want is going to be pushed out by another!
Unimportant as a whole because he's just a cookie cutter villain. I'm not sure how you can't quite grasp what I'm saying....Its like Smithy from SMRPG. He's important to the plot of the game since he's the antagonist, but he's unimportant as a whole since he's just there to be the villain, and has no role outside of being that final boss. Also what is your problem with figuring out what I'm saying in terms of the Super Show? I'm not sayiit should be implemented in the game at all. I'm saying K.Rool is a ripoff of Bowser in that show. And outside of you I guess, no one buys the DK series for K.Rool alone. That's just idiotic. And as noted before, sales aren't what decides character numbers in the lesser series, since SF and Kirby had more than the DK series. And sure its enough time for a new character to show up in either of those series. (And quite frankly if the skip from Melee to Brawl is anything to judge, then character inclusions or updates to series depends heavily on what occurs between the two games.)

lrn2read. The discussion of K. Rool was what made me curious about the DKC games, and it put it fresh in my head. It was not the entire reason I played.
And that's a dumb reason to be curious/buy a game still. It'd make sense not play a full game for him though, since in those games he's really doesn't do a thing until the end. Heck back in the day the developers didn't even decide on WHY he took those bananas.

Are Boo and Noki popular? No, they get in to fill a need for characters. Your argument could have been valid if not for the fact that Dixie's spinoffs are the sort with many, many characters, so that many unpopular characters get in, except for Donkey Konga where she was in because she was directly related to Donkey Kong anyway. Yeah, playable in a sports game alongside many, many other characters, such that she's just a part of the background. The role of a playable character may be more important than the one of the villain, but not when there are so many playable characters. What matters is not whether you think K. Rool is a cookie cutter villain but if other people do, and K. Rool gets enough support to prove that he isn't.
Funny how Boos and Nokis are more popular than K.Rool then, eh bro? Yeah these generic NPCs are not all that popular, but they just show you how unpopular K.Rool really is as he gets so little priority. Sure he may have a following on a board like this (Which quite frankly seems to be stagnant in its roster views, as they havn't changed since before Brawl even came out) but to the vast majority, he has little popularity. Yes the DK series has popularity, but you're making the mistake of assuming that's all for K.Rool when it never could be.

Why are there so many unfinished beta elements in games? Because people began to program something and decided against it. If they had done all of the reasoning of programming and such before then they'd have everything ready and we would have no beta elements. Also, do you think that Sakurai really cares about Dixie's abilities when she can conceivably use Diddy's moves?
What? Are you saying that if they worked out beforehand that their idea would have complications in programing then they would never have done that? If so that'd be true, but I don't think they could have foreseen that. What I was saying is that before programing they had to have a idea of what they wanted to do, and if that is the case, and as they got to the programing itself, they must have finalized a good deal of their ideas. The problems that arose of course through a wrench in these plans, but are you really saying that the team is so incompetant that they start up something and don't know what they are even going to do with it? And I don't think Sakurai would have done something like that as he tries to keep as many characters as true to their series as possible. Sure Ganondorf got rushed in Melee and has been paying for it ever since, but that doesn't mean Sakurai would make Dixie Kong of all people use a jet pack. If you really think its acceptable for someone like that to use such weird moves, then why not say that K.Rool becomes a clone of Wario? Sure he hasn't used all of Wario's moves, but its possible that he could, so why not?

Tacel

Smash Lord
If you really think its acceptable for someone like that to use such weird moves, then why not say that K.Rool becomes a clone of Wario? Sure he hasn't used all of Wario's moves, but its possible that he could, so why not?
Noooo.
Noooo hoooo hoooo!
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

King K. Rool deserves his own moveset thank you very much.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
That's an amazing idea for a fraction of the plot! :bigthumbu
Thanks. I am working on expanding my story again. I am writing the light missions and that one will be great. I also decided on the ending also. It is a weird, goofy and would totally be unexpected.

But, I am going to post it here anyway. I was thinking of how to end it on a "Crowning moment of awesome" and I decided the perfect character for it. While I hate the character, and I think his best place is an AT, I decided to expand my character roster from 49 on the main screen to 50 (making random just being put your icon on the play show up spot.)

The new character will be Tingle, and he will be the one to save the day.
Tingle saves the world.

Anyway. Please read this and comment on the direction, idea, etc.

Light Mission 1: High in the air above the Musroom Kingdom: Make your way to Peachs castle and fight wario at the end stage.
Mewtwo runs from the others and can be considered the first person to encounter the imposing dark armies run by Ganondorf, Ridley and others. Since Mewtwo ran, he was seen as a traitor. While he ran, He was spotted by Ganondorf, who in turn sent Wario out to get rid of him. Wario used troops from Hyrule and the Mushroom kingdom to attack Mewtwo, but Mewtwo had no trouble making his way to peaches castle to warn them of the oncoming army. When almost in the kingdom, Wario catches up with him and both fight. Mewtwo proves to be the superior opponent, but Wario laughs, jumps out of the way and Ganondorf fires a huge blast of dark energy into Mewtwo. Mewtwo reacts to the energy and explodes in a fire ball that is seen throughout all kingdoms. This was the first warning of the oncoming war. Mewtwo died to warn the world. (His stuffed form is torn to shreds and his fluff is seen falling with the dust.)
---

The entire world saw the explosion of Mewtwo. Mario and Luigi headed to peaches castle. Link went to meet Zelda and many others ran to their respective leader. As they all began to wonder what that was, the kingdoms were attacked. Many of the inhabitants start to turn into stuffed toys and disappear. Many others though make it to safety within their castle walls.

Within hours, as the attacks slightly subside, the major kingdoms get a small chance to think. At Peach’s castle, Mario and Luigi begin to discuss what to do next when they hear a smash at the front door. Luigi looks out the window to see that Deathborn (F-zero) is at the gate (King K rool is also there. He is lying on the ground having been knocked on the head and having passed out.). He and many shadow bugs are attacking all the toads outside. Luigi even sees Toadsworth get turned into a stuffed toy (Which freaks out Luigi).

Light Mission 2: Get out of the castle. – Mario and Peach.
Seeing the great urgency to get out of the castle and away from the aggressor, Mario, Luigi and Peach run for their hidden exit. As they almost make it, The door is smashed down. Luigi turns to see what has happened and is blasted by the dark cannon being held by Deathborn. Luigi’s toyish corpse hits the ground. Mario almost in tears wishes to save his brother, but pushing peach into the hidden wall and both descend though passages in the castle.

When the Mario and peach make it to the bottom of the castle’s hidden area, they hear an explosion. Both try not to think about it.

Extra Mission 8: Peach’s Castle. –King K Rool – Destroy the Castle.
King K Rool wakes up after suffering a large blow to the head. Angered he begins to charge and anything, but runs into the castle wall and knocks himself out again. Deathborn shakes his head and taps K rool to wake him up again. Deathborn tells him to destroy the castle. K rool agrees and the mission is to destroy the castle (Like destroy the car in SF) This mission keeps time, score and all other stuff (like the destroy the car in SF) After the mission is complete, Deathborn finishes it off by forcing many ROBS to self destruct in the rubble and blow up the area of the castle. This act demoralizes the mushroom kingdom, give the heros one less place to hid and gives all the badguys a reason to put on shades and watch the explosion go into the air.

Thank you.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Its probably not going to happen, but the point is that Dixie would look as awkward with Diddy's moveset as K.Rool would be with Wario's.
That why giving them their own moveset (with them sharing some A moves) and following the gameplay of DKC2 would be so cool. Allow them to switch between kongs and we have a killer moveset idea and potential.

Tacel

Smash Lord
That why giving them their own moveset (with them sharing some A moves) and following the gameplay of DKC2 would be so cool. Allow them to switch between kongs and we have a killer moveset idea and potential.
Would the style be like Zelda/Sheik or Ice Climbers?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Would the style be like Zelda/Sheik or Ice Climbers?
I would say a combination of both.

You would press Down B to change Kong, giving you different A and B moves. Both Kongs would always be on screen fighting together (Like Ice climbers) If the Kong that you are playing as is KOed, you lose a life. If the other Kong Is KOed, that kong is lost.

So, if you are diddy and Dixie gets KOed, you do not lose a life. If you are diddy and you do get KOed, you do lose a life and like Ice climbers, the second character will disappear and reappear next to you again.

That is how I see it.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I would say a combination of both.

You would press Down B to change Kong, giving you different A and B moves. Both Kongs would always be on screen fighting together (Like Ice climbers) If the Kong that you are playing as is KOed, you lose a life. If the other Kong Is KOed, that kong is lost.

So, if you are diddy and Dixie gets KOed, you do not lose a life. If you are diddy and you do get KOed, you do lose a life and like Ice climbers, the second character will disappear and reappear next to you again.

That is how I see it.
That's a good idea!
That way, they don't have to be compared with Zelda/Sheik or Ice Climbers.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
If Dixie becomes playable in SSB4, I would prefer that she and Diddy stay seperate. It would seem knd of weird to me after Diddy's been his own character in Brawl for him to get paired up with Dixie.

Tacel

Smash Lord
If Dixie becomes playable in SSB4, I would prefer that she and Diddy stay seperate. It would seem knd of weird to me after Diddy's been his own character in Brawl for him to get paired up with Dixie.
Yeah.
Smashers that mained Diddy Kong in Brawl would be mad if he doesn't stay a lone character.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
how about instead of Diddy and Dixie, it's Dixie and Kiddy? one would have speed and great recoveries, but lack in power, while the other is a powerhouse but is large and slow.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
To drag0nscythe: We do not need Pichu as a playable character in Smash 4 because it's insignificant to the Pokemon Series. If Pokemon needs a Johto rep for Smash 4, then make it Silver ( and make him use Weavile, Feraliatr, and Gengar, he would not care what Pokemon he would be commanding, as long as he deems them strong). I like Silver because of his personality (His anime counertpart Paul is one of the only characters in the anime who is not lame. Ash and his two friends are kinda dumb, and Jessie and James are the worst villains in the history of villainy. At least Paul is smart and serious, and so would Silver). And we already have enough Pokemon characters for the First Generation, we don't need anymore from that generation. And we keep Lucario in place of Mewtwo. SSB4 has no need for Pichu.

Tacel

Smash Lord
( and make him use Weavile, Feraliatr, and Gengar)
If anything, Nintendo wouldn't put random Pokémon in Smash.
They'd pick the first three of one of the Pokémon games.
Jessie and James are the worst villains in the history of villainy.
You mean best?
"Meeeeeowth! That's right!"
I knew you would agree with me Meowth!
*High-5's*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom