• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
lol, that's not nice. XD

He is the type of person that changes avatars at least a week or two though. I'm not sure about sigs.
I've noticed that. I guess the new one is good. I liked the baghead, though. ;)
Oh wait... that's the Sheikah symbol! Awesome!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yep, uh-huh... WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO YOUR AVATAR.
I liked the bag one :urg:.
Me too, but Sheikah symbol > Faust any day. XD

lol, that's not nice. XD

He is the type of person that changes avatars at least a week or two though. I'm not sure about sigs.
Sig hasn't changed in ages, location did, tho. And yes, I change avatars a lot, but if I find something I feel comfy with I stay with it :O

I've noticed that. I guess the new one is good. I liked the baghead, though. ;)
Oh wait... that's the Sheikah symbol! Awesome!
Faust is too good.

And yes, Sheikah emblem... For the win! :3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I want to see Arceus as a boss. It would be so awesome. Just think about it... not to mention it'd be a good way to represent the god Alpha Pokemon.
Arceus would be too broken. You can't fight a god because they do anything, and when you damage him, he will automatically heal himself because he's god. =P

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Arceus would be too broken. You can't fight a god because they do anything, and when you damage him, he will automatically heal himself because he's god. =P
Mewtwo was the most powerful Pokemon in existence, and look what happened to him in Melee.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mewtwo was the most powerful Pokemon in existence, and look what happened to him in Melee.
True, but they made him weak on purpose so others can have a chance. If he was a Pokeball on Brawl, he would pown everyone, lol. But other than that, if they Arceus and Ashunera as the last boss in the next Smash, that would be too much, and Dark Mind would be pushing it. XD

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
True, but they made him weak on purpose so others can have a chance. If he was a Pokeball on Brawl, he would pown everyone, lol. But other than that, if they Arceus and Ashunera as the last boss in the next Smash, that would be too much, and Dark Mind would be pushing it. XD
Yeah, the announcer put a handicap on mewtwo because he would kill everyone before the announcer said go. The announcer got pisssed at mewtwo because mewtwo killed the announcer too so when mewtwo reverted everything to normal for a challenge the announcer weakened mewtwo. Yep. I'm pretty sure that is how it happened.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
What's the matter with a challenge? Games lack that nowadays.
Well, nothing, but in this kind of game, that would be broken and unfair. I'm not saying that everything should be equal
then tiers really wouldn't exist
but it should be close.

Except you have to be dependant on luck, like with getting Boss/Enemy trophies in Brawl, beating 150cc on Mario Kart Wii or similar things. <_<
Don't say that! I feel terrible because I can't beat 150cc Special Cup to unlock Daisy for my little sister. :(

What reminds me... I'm pretty sure Marth only returned from Melee because the Brawl announcer also wanted to say "Marf!":bee:
And Luigi only returned so that the announcer could say his name in a shocked voice. :bee:

trev94

Smash Journeyman
What reminds me... I'm pretty sure Marth only returned from Melee because the Brawl announcer also wanted to say "Marf!":bee:
yea lol and Gaondorf came back because the announcer likes to say his name in a bad *** way.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
The reason Roy wasn't in is because Olimar came with a red Pikmin and the announcer has a phobia of redheads and could only tolerate one. At the exact moment Olimar arrived he was recording for Luigi's selection. Only Weegee.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Waluigi on Wario Bike with Automatic Sliding. ;3
So it's not too off topic. Uhm... Impa for SSB4.
Thanks. Yay for Impa.
The reason Roy wasn't in is because Olimar came with a red Pikmin and the announcer has a phobia of redheads and could only tolerate one. At the exact moment Olimar arrived he was recording for Luigi's selection. Only Weegee.
^My favorite one so far.
On-Topic: Paper Mario for SSB4!

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Wait, what are we talking about. o.o;

Well then here: I'll post my character list hypothesis. Why not? I need some constructive criticism.

Key:
Starter Veteran
Starter Newcomer
Unlockable Veteran
Unlockable Newcomer

Mario Bros.
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Yoshi
Yoshi

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Wario
Wario

Paper Mario
Paper Mario

Pokémon
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard)
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Darkrai

The Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Vaati

Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland
Tingle

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Star Fox
Fox
Krystal
Wolf

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Micaiah

F-Zero
Capt. Falcon
Black Shadow

Earthbound/Mother
Lucas
Ness

Ice Climber
Ice Climbers

Kid Icarus
Pit

Pikmin
Olimar

Balloon Fight
Balloon Fighter

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook

Golden Sun
Isaac

Custom Robo
Ray Mk III

Legend of Stafy
Stafy

Game & Watch
Mr. Game & Watch

Gyromite
R.O.B.

Wii
Mii

Joy Mech Fight
Sukapon

3rd Party
Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Simon Belmont
Tails

Total
55 characters -
30 Starters
25 Unlocks
35 Veterans
20 Newcomers
(Total 60 movesets)

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Screw Darkrai, gimme Scizor :p

As for a random character I just REALLY want, Yumil with a Tia costume change.

Oh and balanced Final Smashes.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Well then here: I'll post my character list hypothesis. Why not? I need some constructive criticism.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee a list from somebody who ISN'T an idiot!

Mario Bros.
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Good so far...

Yoshi
Yoshi
Alright.

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Aw, yeah.

Wario
Wario
Yes! Somebody who didn't put Mona on the list!

Paper Mario
Paper Mario
Hm... Well, I suppose this counts. Paper Mario really isn't a Mario spin-off series anymore seeing as it has three extremely popular games (though the last one was terrible). He may or may not get in considering that Nintendo may see him as a character that's part of the acutal Mario series, so we may only be seeing Bowser Jr.

Pokémon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Darkrai
My first actual problem with this list. Mewtwo... well, he's just not getting in anymore. He was in Melee, and was almost completed for Brawl and then cut out. Unless we see a new Pokemon Trainer that has Mewtwo and two other Pokemon... well, he's not getting in AND that Pokemon Trainer is very unlikely.

And then there is Darkrai. If we somehow get the next Smash before 5th gen, then yeah, chances are we'll be seeing Darkrai. BUT! Well, there's always been one Pokemon series of games come out before the next Smash brothers did (or in Melee to Brawl, two generations!). So, replace Darkrai with a 5th Gen Rep.

The Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Vaati
I wish. Tingle's games are spin-offs and so he is still a character of the normal Zelda series, so the section you have for Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland doesn't quite fit... Tingle will probably get in instead of Vaati, despite how much I dislike having to say that.

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Yeah, but Meta Knight needs some buffs. Particularly kill power and replacing that useless neutral special of his. You can't even recover that good with it! :mad::mad::mad:

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Indeed.

Star Fox
Fox
Krystal
Wolf
Eh... It's hard to say if Falco's going to get cut or not. Though I personally don't think he is, the only way Star Fox will be getting a new rep is if Falco is cut -- and chances are we will then see Krystal. So, this roster choice is fine... but perhaps consider turning it into a Krysal/Falco

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Micaiah
Nonononono. Fire Emblem simply isn't important enough to Nintendo to have a non-lord character get a playable slot in Smash Brothers. Chances are, we'll be seeing Marth (first lord), Ike (fans love him for being the first 3-D lord and being incredibly good in his game), and the next FE lord.

F-Zero
Capt. Falcon
Black Shadow
Black Shadow will get Ganon's old moveset, right? Right?

Earthbound/Mother
Lucas
Ness
No problem here.

Balloon Fight
Balloon Fighter
Well... I'm unsure of this one. On the one hand, he's probably the most likely retro-rep after Little Mac. On the other hand, Sakurai said once that he was unsure of how he would fight. So, as of now, Balloon Fighter is a definite maybe.

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook
Sakurai said that he cannot imagine characters from Animal Crossing fighting, and hence, they did not get a character. They instead got a stage, music, an item, and a whole lotta stuff -- they're probably the most repped series that doesn't have a playable character! So yeah... no Animal Crossers are getting in.

Legend of Stafy
Stafy
Though he's always been popular in Japan, we're just now getting our first American Stafy game in like June. Also, he's a star that has absolutely 0 moveset potential. Do the math.

We need SamuraiPanda to put up the reasoning as to why the Mii will never be in SSB in the OP. The Mii will never get in because Smash Brothers is a series for Nintendo's most popular characters (and with a few guest characters) to fight against each other. If Mii's would've gotten in, they would have been in Brawl.

Really, if you want to pretend you're a smasher, there's a great website called fanfiction.net where you can create a mega-super-awesome-power-mary-sue that's totally not you to fight (and be much, MUCH more powerful than the actual smashers) against and alongside the smashers.

Joy Mech Fight
Sukapon
Though I think Sukapon was considered for SSB64, he didn't make the cut. So... well, he's definately not getting in now -- the only thing that might be able to bring him in is his retro-status.

3rd Party
Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Simon Belmont
Tails
Having a second Sonic character in is one of the sins of SSB4 roster making. I assure you, Sakurai would much rather represent an entirely new third party series than ***** out the Sonic series even more than Sega has on its own.

Honestly, just cut Tails and leave it at that. If you REALLY want a 5th 3rd party slot, give it to Crono.

So... overall, pretty good. You just need a few changes.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
- Doctor Mario
- Roy
- Mewtwo replaces Lucario
- Sigurd
- Gino
- Isaac
- Plz no Tails/Shadow/Knuckles/Ocelot/Raiden, etc

* No more 3rd party chars*

|RK|

Smash Marketer
No Mewtwo replacing Lucario. Mewtwo can be there WITH Lucario, but stop being a jerk to those who like Lucario. It's not like we didn't want him in Brawl. As for Roy. Yes. A thousand to the tenth YES.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
No Mewtwo replacing Lucario. Mewtwo can be there WITH Lucario, but stop being a jerk to those who like Lucario. It's not like we didn't want him in Brawl. As for Roy. Yes. A thousand to the tenth YES.
While it's highly unlikely that Mewtwo will get in over Lucario, it is possible. And anyway, yes, one of those two are getting into SSB4, while the 5th gen rep gets added as an additional slot.

But that's not the issue here. You think Roy is likely. At all. Much less over Mewtwo.

Mewtwo is the only one of the cut characters with a fraction of a chance as returning, and the chances of the other characters are into the negatives, if anything.

Whether or not Mewtwo badly deserved to return over many characters, he didn't make it (For completely unacceptable reasons), which is what hurt his chances so.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
How do you know that? Source?
YOU DARE QUESTION MY LOGIC? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Seriously though, I have no source. I'm just saying that I think that 3rd party series will only be getting one rep -- at least for SSB4.

And really, there are many characters that deserve it over Tails.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
]WIZZERD'S BIG AND EXCITING REVIEW OF C.OLIMAR788'S ROSTER

Already you're better than people on GameFAQs for asking for criticism upfront. :bee:

Mario Bros.
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Looks like you put in al of the characters who should be in
Geno for Smash is dumb and stupid
. I only have two problems with Bowser Jr. First, he should be a starter. Why? He seems very... starter-esque. ;) And I don't think he should have a Shadow Mario as a transformation. The only character with a transformation is Zelda
Pokemon Trainer is just switching Pokemon, and ZSS... more on that later.
Zelda gets a transformation because Zelda and Sheik were popular characters in a popular game(s). Bowser Jr. isn't particularly popular to begin with. He deserves popularity as a homage of sorts to the Koopalings, but he just isn't popular, and an unpopular character won't get extra attention. And Super Mario Sunshine, Shadow Mario's only game, wasn't very popular.

Yoshi
Yoshi
Looks good, as Yoshi series doesn't need another rep as of now.

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Perfection.

Wario
Wario
Looks good.

Paper Mario
Paper Mario
You just won the topic. :bee:

Pokémon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Darkrai
Five reps is enough. Mewtwo is good. Lucario will probably be replaced with a new gen Pokemon, but if there isn't a new gen, then he can stay. Darkrai... maybe for SSB5.

The Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Vaati
Zelda is good as it is. And Impa > Vaati, amirite Spadefox? :bee:

Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland
Tingle
I don't like him too much, but he's pretty much inevitable.

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Good.

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Yay Ridley. And I'm not certain ZSS should return, as she is mostly something for fanboys to **** *** to.

Star Fox
Fox
Krystal
Wolf
No real reason to replace Falco. Krystal... fanboys ****ing *** again. But good job for not over-repping an over-repped series.

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Micaiah
Micaiah should be a new FE lord, or failing that, Roy. Good otherwise.

F-Zero
Capt. Falcon
Black Shadow
Awesomeness.

Earthbound/Mother
Lucas
Ness
Good. Mother is lucky to have two characters already, so thanks for the lack of Ninten/Paula/Kumatora/Masked Boy.

Ice Climber
Ice Climbers
Looks good.

Kid Icarus
Pit
Also looks good.

Pikmin
Olimar
Once Pikmin 3 comes out, we may need another rep, but looks good as of now.

Balloon Fight
Balloon Fighter
Interesting, but Little Mac should be in since he's getting a Wii game, I think.

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook
Yay for Animal Crossing rep. And I think it should be Animal Crosser. Tom Nook and the crosser have appeared in an equal amount of games, but the crosser is playable. And don't say that the crosser has no settled design. That's what alt costumes are for.

Golden Sun
Isaac
Okay.

Custom Robo
Ray Mk III
Good.

Legend of Stafy
Stafy
All right. Stafy is popular in Japan and will be outside of Japan soon.

Game & Watch
Mr. Game & Watch
Goodness.

Gyromite
R.O.B.
Awesome.

Hmm... okay.

Joy Mech Fight
Sukapon
I'm not sure about him. We can already get a retro character from Lip or Little Mac. Speaking of which, where is Lip?

3rd Party
Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Simon Belmont
Tails
FIVE third parties? Limit it to two. Megaman and Simon Belmont, hopefully.

In general, this list looks pretty good, and just needs to be fixed up in some places.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee a list from somebody who ISN'T an idiot!
I'm honored. XD

Hm... Well, I suppose this counts. Paper Mario really isn't a Mario spin-off series anymore seeing as it has three extremely popular games (though the last one was terrible). He may or may not get in considering that Nintendo may see him as a character that's part of the acutal Mario series, so we may only be seeing Bowser Jr.
Yeah, I can agree with that. If he does get in he'd be a sort of spiritual successor to Dr. Mario (though not a clone), so it'd be nice to see him. Also, moveset potential. Lots of it.

My first actual problem with this list. Mewtwo... well, he's just not getting in anymore. He was in Melee, and was almost completed for Brawl and then cut out. Unless we see a new Pokemon Trainer that has Mewtwo and two other Pokemon... well, he's not getting in AND that Pokemon Trainer is very unlikely.
I guess I can see that. But Mewtwo would definitely be nice to see in again, especially as he is both very popular, Pokemon's first real "evil" Pokemon, and there was plenty of fan uproar at his exclusion. And no one bring up Roy, okay? Mewtwo's uproar was much, MUCH higher.

And then there is Darkrai. If we somehow get the next Smash before 5th gen, then yeah, chances are we'll be seeing Darkrai. BUT! Well, there's always been one Pokemon series of games come out before the next Smash brothers did (or in Melee to Brawl, two generations!). So, replace Darkrai with a 5th Gen Rep.
See, I totally would do that. The only problem is that I don't think there will be a 5th Pokemon Generation. *hides from screams of "BLASPHEMY!"*
But yeah. Based on the facts that there's been no announcement of any new Generation Pokemon in what pretty much is certainly the 4th Gen's last movie and the fact that they've made the GOD of Pokemon... Yeah, until 5th Gen is confirmed, this'll stay as Darkrai.

I wish. Tingle's games are spin-offs and so he is still a character of the normal Zelda series, so the section you have for Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland doesn't quite fit... Tingle will probably get in instead of Vaati, despite how much I dislike having to say that.
Eh, I guess as it is he'd probably be stuck in Zelda's series. But I heard they were planning a sequel to Rosy Rupeeland, so who knows...

Yeah, but Meta Knight needs some buffs. Particularly kill power and replacing that useless neutral special of his. You can't even recover that good with it! :mad::mad::mad:
Best logic I've heard all day.

Eh... It's hard to say if Falco's going to get cut or not. Though I personally don't think he is, the only way Star Fox will be getting a new rep is if Falco is cut -- and chances are we will then see Krystal. So, this roster choice is fine... but perhaps consider turning it into a Krysal/Falco
Yeah, adding Krystal instead of Falco was one of the choices I was really hesitant with. If only Falco hadn't been in Brawl, the choice would've been so much easier... XD But yeah, I'll put in Wolf over Falco any day, and Krystal seems popular enough, unique enough, and semi-important enough to get a slot.

Nonononono. Fire Emblem simply isn't important enough to Nintendo to have a non-lord character get a playable slot in Smash Brothers. Chances are, we'll be seeing Marth (first lord), Ike (fans love him for being the first 3-D lord and being incredibly good in his game), and the next FE lord.
I've never played the Fire Emblem series, so... this was just a guess. All I know is that I think FE will get a third rep. :p

Well... I'm unsure of this one. On the one hand, he's probably the most likely retro-rep after Little Mac. On the other hand, Sakurai said once that he was unsure of how he would fight. So, as of now, Balloon Fighter is a definite maybe.
...I haven't heard of that quote. It seems to me that BF would be a great new retro rep and have a very unique moveset if he was executed right. And the more unique movesets the better, I say.

Sakurai said that he cannot imagine characters from Animal Crossing fighting, and hence, they did not get a character. They instead got a stage, music, an item, and a whole lotta stuff -- they're probably the most repped series that doesn't have a playable character! So yeah... no Animal Crossers are getting in.
Sakurai's an idiot I disagree with Sakurai's reasoning there. An Animal Crossing rep would be a great addition, and frankly the series deserves it. Maybe Sakurai will get a clue change his mind before next game or it'll be directed by a different person... either way, I want Tom Nook in and he definitely deserves it.

Though he's always been popular in Japan, we're just now getting our first American Stafy game in like June. Also, he's a star that has absolutely 0 moveset potential. Do the math.
I don't know much about Stafy's moveset potential, but I thought he had a fair amount of it. I originally actually had him in before his American release, so... he just seems like he'd be another solid Nintendo series that deserves some representation beyond a really crappy Assist Trophy.

We need SamuraiPanda to put up the reasoning as to why the Mii will never be in SSB in the OP. The Mii will never get in because Smash Brothers is a series for Nintendo's most popular characters (and with a few guest characters) to fight against each other. If Mii's would've gotten in, they would have been in Brawl.
I dunno... it seems that Miis would both be a nifty addition and even a good way to get more people into Smash if they're marketed right. Buuut... the only way I can really see them in is if the next Nintendo system had Miis in it, too (maybe) or if SSB4 came out ion the Wii (yeah right). So... the chances are limited but if they do show up on the next system I expect to see them in as by then they'd practically be Nintendo's new mascot. -y thing, I guess. :p

Though I think Sukapon was considered for SSB64, he didn't make the cut. So... well, he's definately not getting in now -- the only thing that might be able to bring him in is his retro-status.
Retro status, surprise status, and the simple fact that he was the main character of Nintendo's only traditional fighter game. He practically has a moveset made FOR him, and I think that Sakurai was going to put him in Melee but had trouble with his limbless character model. But yeah... his retro status and Japan-only status pose problems.

Having a second Sonic character in is one of the sins of SSB4 roster making. I assure you, Sakurai would much rather represent an entirely new third party series than ***** out the Sonic series even more than Sega has on its own.
I gave Konami a second rep, so I figure Sega would go ahead and get one, too. And since (to my knowledge) Sega doesn't really have any other current and notable franchises... Tails it is.

And really, there are many characters that deserve it over Tails.
No, there's not. This quote right here is one of my serious pet peeves about this thread...
Neither Shadow or Knuckles or Amy or Blaze or Silver or Shade or Omega or Rouge or Cream or Marine or *insert whoever else here* deserves in as a second Sonic rep over Tails. It'd be like putting in Bowser before Luigi, and did that happen?
The only character with a fraction of a chance appearing as a second Sonic rep over Tails is Eggman, and he's undeniably boss material.

KnuxMaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
CFood0
I would like to see more Sonic characters mostly Knux but Shadow could be a Sonic alternate form I could mention more but that would take too long here's a couple.

Tails
Eggman
Amy (to add to the amount of girls in SSB4)
Cream and Cheese*
Rouge
Chaotix Members**
much, much, more.

I'm a huge fan of the Sonic series i want Knuckles or I could care less about the game or any of them.

*Controls would be a little altered
**Acts like Zelda/Sheik meaning you change from Vector to Espio to Charmy back to Vector

Add Megaman he's cool "way past cool!" Add Darkrai, Cresselia*, Shaymin*, and Arceus (at the expense of other Pokemon Characters I have nothing against them but if it means at their expense oh well besides Pikachu). Add DeDe's snail friend (I forget his name) to the list to.
*They have altered form so make those in pallete switch
There's other characters I could mention but bye the time I'm done my finger's will be aching.
I really want it if its in Bold and in Yellow

IMPROVE King DeDe's (yes its dede not dedede, shorten his name, dede comes from the cartoon) Final Smash its totally rediculous the same as Donkey Kong's (but not as much as dede) and the Final Smash of ZSS should be taken out.

Take Jigglypuff out because Jigglypuff was originally a clone of Kirby with no B moves (meaning they aren't that great) so eliminate IT!

On online Team play Wario needs to be improved by letting you choose either the biker outfit or the overalls because your stuck with the biker outfit and I wanted the overalls.

The 'Tier List' is gone nada zip deleted 'Game Over' because Kirby is like the best player and he's rated low whoever did him didn't think of his Down B move which is really good especially against the Polygons/Wire Frames/Alloys or the Kirby team or whoever team like C. Falcon I won the 100 man Brawl with it so he's higher than that.

Shorten King DeDeDe's name to King DeDe and shorten Ganondorf to Ganon.

You could call it Super Smash Bros. Royale

They probably will make a 4th game but if they're waiting for another system just make a Super Smash Bros. Portable for the DS that doesn't sound to bad SSBP and connect it to SSBB and make a connection for hidden stuff they didn't put in the game. I'll talk more about that another time. They better not wait for a different system or I'll go nuts and won't care unless certain characters are in it. Oh Well.

I hear alot about Sakurai or whatever his name is I don't care who makes as long as they include more Sonic Characters. I don't want Sonic and Mario at the Olympics thats not a fighting game so if you guys don't want Sonic than they need to make a Sonic VS. Mario game where they 'uh whats the word um oh yah' (crude humor) FIGHT!!! So I can play as Sonic.

this is my first post so tell me if I sound rude and point it out for me i dont mean to be rude

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Knux, brawl has been out over a year and you don't know Wario can use both overalls and biker outfits in teams? (Keep hitting Y till the overalls come, they go through color and will repeat with overalls)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha. I am just not a Sonic fan, but I understand he is popular enough to stay. Either way, I just cringe when I see talk of spin-offs like Waluigi and Bowser Jr. getting in and not Toad. That's just awful. lol

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
waluigi is a joke but Bowser Jr. is a main character now, play moar mario games.

I want Toad too.

Also this is not super sonic bros, so Sonic is enough, we don't need ANY other sonic reps, this is a nintendo game folks.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Haha. I am just not a Sonic fan, but I understand he is popular enough to stay. Either way, I just cringe when I see talk of spin-offs like Waluigi and Bowser Jr. getting in and not Toad. That's just awful. lol
The problem with Toad is that, while he was really important and whatnot once-upon-a-time, he's not anymore. I'd love to see Toad in... it's just that I can't see it happening based on how he is now.

But the Toad Brigade form Galaxy would make an awesome AT. Seriously. I don't even know what they'd do, I just know they'd be SWEET. XD

KnuxMaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
CFood0
The closest you can get to Toad is Peach when she shoves him in front

as for the Wario costumes when your on 'wireless' im stuck i can't change i hit Y like a million times doesn't work they put him in his colors with the biker outfit you can't change :mad: so on WIRELESS i said so next game they need to fix that

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Zelda is good as it is. And Impa > Vaati, amirite Spadefox? :bee:
YUS! :bee:

as for the Wario costumes when your on 'wireless' im stuck i can't change i hit Y like a million times doesn't work they put him in his colors with the biker outfit you can't change :mad: so on WIRELESS i said so next game they need to fix that
I dunno, I have no trouble changing Warios costume to any color on WiFi. o_o
And I use wireless, too, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom