• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
neji32 said:
Im typing on a wii give me a break.
Hey, y'see how my post count has four digits in it? I reached that milestone through the exclusive use of the Internet Channel. Give me a break.

GigaKoopa said:
Correction, Snake ORIGINATED from Nintendo therefore isn't fully a 3rd party character, and c'mon just because you don't like Snake doesn't mean he has to be out, if you don't like him, then simply don't choose him, and DEAL WITH IT that he's in
Correction, Snake originated on the MSX computer. Even if he did debut on the NES, he'd still be a fully third-party character.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Reasons why Pokemon Colleseum is vastly inferior to Pokemon Stadium:

-No minigames.
-Crappy RPG thrown in to cover up disturbing lack of minigames.
-Is a 3D Pokemon RPG wherein you can't catch them all--WHAT THE F*CK NINTENDO!?
-No minigames.
-The whole "look at you Pokemon in 3D!" novelty has worn off since the N64 days.
-No minigames.
QFT. Don't even get me started on Battle Revolution. Add all those, plus inferior graphics to Pokémon Stadium (2). 2 was the pwnz..and the best, by far! :laugh: :)

O, and Vatti's 3 games COMBINED sell less then Majora's Mask alone. Still, neither Skull Kid or Vatti are extremely important or well-known characters. If you say otherwise, you are only fooling yourself. At least Wolf said "I can't let you do that Star Fox" with his AWSOME British accent! :laugh: Wolf since then has become mentally handicapped, sadly. :(

Also, a playable Samurai Goroh, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Krystal, Mega Man (add him or don't make the game AT ALL! Capcom is willing to do it, and we all want it!), Bowser Jr., a actually powerful Mewtwo (possibly remade from the ground up), a non-clone Roy (says the Fire Emblem 6 fan), Tails (sorry, he sucks, and if it happens I might just not waste my time) Funky Kong (for lulz, even if he blows!), a non-clone Ganondorf (seriously, wtf? No one wanted it), and the end of cloned final smashes are all musts!

O, and Geno and all the Brawl roster returning, Roy, Mewtwo, and less campy characters would be nice! :)

Also, taking out Snake is like throwing away money and turning fans away. Only a ****** with a IQ of negative nine-thousand and one would do that. :chuckle: The one and only word I can use to describe that move would be 'stupid'. What next, get ride of Sonic=??? That's almost a million units RIGHT THERE! XD

Edit: I almost forgot....

NO MORE TRIPPING!!!

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
here's my most wanted characters from a couple of series:

mario:
-waluigi
-baby bros.
-toad
-birdo

star fox:
-krystal
-leon
-and peppy, slippy, panther, and andrew as alts if possible

LoZ:
-wolf link with midna
-young link with transformation masks

F-Zero:
-Samurai Gorah
-Black Shadow

Donkey Kong:
-Funkey Kong
-Dixie Kong
-Lanky Kong

Pokemon:
-bring mewtwo back
-electabuzz
-magar
-scyther
-rival pokemon trainer (mabye gary or lance from the original games)

sonic:
-tails
-knuckles
-shadow is only plausible as an alt
-mabye even eggman if we wanna get a little crazy

Spire

III
BRoomer
The only Zelda game you can reasonably call a "spin-off" is Link's Crossbow Training, and maybe the CD-i games (though I choose to just pretend they don't exist). What would make the Four Sword games and Minish Cap spin-offs, anyway? So yeah, Vaati's important--more important than Skull Kid, if only for the fact that he's more ubiquitous.

P.S. Okay, way off topic here, but Rhubarbo mentioning 9 Volt made me remember this: ever try using the "random" naming option when making a custom stage in Brawl? There are some really...interesting outcomes. "VAATI", "ZANT", "SAMI", "GRIT", "9VOLT", "TAKA", "OCELOT" "ALASTOR", "LIP", "MEW2", "LEON", "SLIPPY", "VAMP", "XCITE", "MONA", "SOREN", "GREIL", and even "AVERIL" are all really obscure (to varying degrees--who knows what "Averil" means in Nintendo-land?) references to characters not in the game...
You forgot MJORA.

Anyways, like Johnknight1 said, Majora's Mask sold much, much better than Vaati's games combined. I'd like to note that Majora's Mask is even ranked by some magazines and websites (including Nintendo Power if I'm not mistaken) as a better game than even Ocarina of Time. So, it's not as important as Vaati and the spin-off titles that he appears in? Seriously, you know that the gameboy Zelda games are all slight spin-offs and are not to be commended as highly as the console Zelda's. Link's Awakening was all a dream, half-inspired by the Mario games, and while I enjoyed the game, I would never want it to be represented above any of the console Zelda's. The Oracle games? As fun as they were, they were just Ocarina of Time spin-offs, including many of the characters from OoT, but giving them new roles in a strange, alternate land. The Four Swords games and the Minish Cap were equally as unimportant. Phantom Hourglass is the only handheld Zelda to hold importance to the series.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
I don't feel like typing much right now, but do you know what i would like to see? real alternate costumes, with slight alterations, like the Doc. Mario Costume would fire pills instead of fireballs, and that would be the only difference.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, paper Mario for SSB4!

But K. Rool better get in, and this better be a song on the stage he has... I dont care if this version isnt done by Nintendo dammit, it's so good!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-aRDwlo7kRKU/king_k_rool_battle_donkey_kong_country_dkc/

Theres the link to it.
We can just hope Rool gets in.But I have this bad feeling that because Funky Kong is getting all of the attention,he is going to get in.
Dont get me wrong,Funky rules.But Rool deserves it more.

Espio64

Smash Rookie
I'll finally suck it up and post my wishlist (in no particular order)

1. The return of MEWTWO
2. Bomberman
3. Mii - For some reason I love the mii channel, could be fun.
4. Duck Hunt dog- I know, sounds stupid, I actually thought of some cool moves, and duck hunt may be among my favorite Nintendo games ever.
5. Ridley
6. Slippy - may be the next most important character to the Star Fox franchise. I know he's annoying or whatever, but he has potential for a cool moveset, and deserves a spot more than any other SF char.
7. Krystal - With the staff
8. DK Jr. - Another one of my all time favorite Nintendo games
9. King K. Rool - There's something appealing about him.
10. Toad - He just deserves a spot

Characters that I wouldn't be heart broken if they didn't make it, but am interested in and would love to play:

1. Bowser Jr.
2. Kamek
3. Takamaru
4. Sukapon
5. Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
6. Geno
7. Lolo (Eggerland)
8. Midna - TP was pretty amazing I have to say.
9. Sylux
10. Dark Samus
11. Rocket Trainer/Pokemon Rival - Some combination of Blastoise, SCIZOR, Meowth, Any of the Eevee evolutions, Blaziken, Electabuzz or something like that. Maybe Houndoom... dude or Gengar.
12. Darkrai
13. Samurai Goroh
14. Black Shadow
15. Claus/ Masked Man
16. Sothe
17. Maiciah
18. Black Knight
19. Isaac
20. Andy
21. K.K. Slider
22. Megaman

I had an amazing story for a possible new Adventure Mode. It takes place immediately after Subspace Emissary, though it doesn't include the Subspace creatures. It explains why Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl and includes cool parts for the new characters I want. I might post it sometime, I just can bet none of you would care.

Also, bring back Saffron City 64 and Hyrule Temple 64.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
I'll finally suck it up and post my wishlist (in no particular order)

1. The return of MEWTWO
2. Bomberman
3. Mii - For some reason I love the mii channel, could be fun.
4. Duck Hunt dog- I know, sounds stupid, I actually thought of some cool moves, and duck hunt may be among my favorite Nintendo games ever.
5. Ridley
6. Slippy - may be the next most important character to the Star Fox franchise. I know he's annoying or whatever, but he has potential for a cool moveset, and deserves a spot more than any other SF char.
8. DK Jr. - Another one of my all time favorite Nintendo games
9. King K. Rool - There's something appealing about him.
10. Toad - He just deserves a spot

Characters that I wouldn't be heart broken if they didn't make it, but am interested in and would love to play:

1. Bowser Jr.
2. Kamek
3. Takamaru
4. Sukapon
5. Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
6. Geno
7. Lolo (Eggerland)
8. Midna - TP was pretty amazing I have to say.
9. Sylux
10. Dark Samus
11. Rocket Trainer/Pokemon Rival - Some combination of Blastoise, SCIZOR, Meowth, Any of the Eevee evolutions, Blaziken, Electabuzz or something like that. Maybe Houndoom... dude or Gengar.
12. Darkrai
13. Samurai Goroh
14. Black Shadow
15. Claus/ Masked Man
16. Sothe
17. Maiciah
18. Black Knight
19. Isaac
20. Andy
21. K.K. Slider
22. Megaman

I had an amazing story for a possible new Adventure Mode. It takes place immediately after Subspace Emissary, though it doesn't include the Subspace creatures. It explains why Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl and includes cool parts for the new characters I want. I might post it sometime, I just can bet none of you would care.

Also, bring back Saffron City 64 and Hyrule Temple 64.

i have to say no to miis, i dont think customizable characters would ever work in smash

and i also have to say no to dh dog.

but i like everything else, and would love to hear your new story.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ok again, I'm sure this character has been said. But I could be wrong.
-Jonathan Morris, from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.
or any Hero character for the previous Castlevania games.
Why?
the Castlevania series is great. since the game is already fighting oriented, a Smash Bros twist could be just fine.
And if they kept a story mode, you could expect a boss from the series. Also a castlevania stage.

Secondly, Viewtiful Joe. Great GC game, not so great psp game... But again, fighting oriented, with a pre-made move set, (Who wouldn't love to see Red Hot Kick in the next SSB4?). It could work.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ok again, I'm sure this character has been said. But I could be wrong.
-Jonathan Morris, from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.
or any Hero character for the previous Castlevania games.
Why?
the Castlevania series is great. since the game is already fighting oriented, a Smash Bros twist could be just fine.
And if they kept a story mode, you could expect a boss from the series. Also a castlevania stage.

Secondly, Viewtiful Joe. Great GC game, not so great psp game... But again, fighting oriented, with a pre-made move set, (Who wouldn't love to see Red Hot Kick in the next SSB4?). It could work.

Red Hot Kick versus Falcon Kick? Which would win?

Side note: No Viewtiful Joe. His series (unfortunately) wasn't big enough to even be considered for consideration for Smash inclusion.

Ilex

Smash Ace
and i also have to say no to dh dog.
Laughing Dog would own. I've made a complete moveset for him, actually.

NeutralB: Clay discs. H shoots the clay discs from the game as a projectile. They are fast and travel in a 30 degree angle upwards.
UpB: Flight of the ducks. LD flies up with two ducks underneath his arms. Opponents hit by the wings get damaged.
SideB: LF jumps forward while barking twice. He maintains the same jumping position through the whole attack to relate to his jump in the original Duck Hunt.
DownB: A patch of grass pops up in front of LD that deflects projectiles.
Final Smash: Grass grows on every platform on the stages, standing in this grass will give you 2% dmg per second, so you should jump to avoid damage. The user has a pointer and shoots the jumping foes. When he hits them, they go into helpless and turn back and forth (Like the ducks) as they fall into the damaging grass. They are paralyzed for the rest of the Final Smash. The shot itself does 25%. The Final Smash lasts for 20 seconds.
Pros: -High attack power
- Far range on attacks
-Decent weight
Cons: -Very laggy
- On the slow side
- Low jumps and bad aerial game.

He could make as a good bonus character like Dr. Mario was in Melee.

PS Spire III, I think he needs a place in your SSB4 character contest :O

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Red Hot Kick versus Falcon Kick? Which would win?

Side note: No Viewtiful Joe. His series (unfortunately) wasn't big enough to even be considered for consideration for Smash inclusion.
...... Ice Climbers..... Pit....

Viewtiful Joe has a lot of fan appeal compared to either of those 2 before smash inclusion.

If being a Smash Character doesn't give Viewtiful Joe enough appeal to appear in atleast one more great game, nothing will.

I just hope they don't re-add the Shark if they ever make another Viewtiful Joe game..... ****ing homing chomp attack.

And the Red Hot Kick would beat the Falcon Kick. The Falcon Kick isn't even Falcon's signature move.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Firstly we don't need five Star Fox characters, and if anyone deserves the spot as the new SF character, it's Leon. Krystal and Slippy do not deserve it, sorry.

However, I would love to hear your story. The concept of Subspace interfering with Mewtwo's exclusion in Brawl is awesome. Please post.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
...... Ice Climbers..... Pit....

Viewtiful Joe has a lot of fan appeal compared to either of those 2 before smash inclusion.

If being a Smash Character doesn't give Viewtiful Joe enough appeal to appear in atleast one more great game, nothing will.

I just hope they don't re-add the Shark if they ever make another Viewtiful Joe game..... ****ing homing chomp attack.

And the Red Hot Kick would beat the Falcon Kick. The Falcon Kick isn't even Falcon's signature move.
The IC and Pit aren't third party though, are they. There's a different set of rules for first and third parties.

And yeah. Post your story idea, Espio64.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
cmon people putting knuckles b4 tails look at that lovable face

and tails is his sidekick and came in way b4 knuckles

as for megaman zero is my home slice hes gotta be in

and golden sun felix is great!!!!

and tom nook is an awesome idea he can throw couches at people!!

i definately think bomber man

earth worm jim

rayman(mayb)

prince ephraim(it would b kool 2 have a spear character)

i love mallow

toad(paron)

koopa troopa deal with it koopas are the ****

mario should be out mario in super smash bros.??(just kidding)

ray 01 is definite

mega man has 2 have a bad guy(bass)

mayb roll (need more chicks)

oh and *** yes banjo kazooie not seperate not like ice climbers same character

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Firstly we don't need five Star Fox characters, and if anyone deserves the spot as the new SF character, it's Leon. Krystal and Slippy do not deserve it, sorry.

However, I would love to hear your story. The concept of Subspace interfering with Mewtwo's exclusion in Brawl is awesome. Please post.
I think having Krystal in Brawl is enough. I don't think Leon is that well known. So having 4 Star Fox reps seems ok.

I would like female reps though, Krystal being one of them. Not because she is hot, but because she can have a varied moveset using a staff.

Whoever said Bubbles from Clu-Clu land that sounds like a good character, but however she wouldn't work out too well because she looks too much like Jigglypuff and Kirby. I don't know how Kirby's hat of her would be if he inhales her.

Fallout

Smash Rookie
Chars I would like to see
conker the squirrel - Would be perfect for ssb

Knuckles

bomberman

megaman - Required

banjo and kazooie - Just like conker he would work great

pac-man - How you would get enough moves i dont know

Leon - Just cause hes cool

Skull kid - Again just cool

superman969

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna sit here and list characters, seeing as this is gonna come out in like 8 years, if it does at all, so there's really no point of doing such things yet. I can say I want more characters and more stages though, much more, if not double?? The more the merrier.

Gameplay-wise, I hope the developer (Sakurai if he stops being a corporate who**) takes both competitive and casual aspects of gameplay into account. The Halo games are a pretty good example of this balance. I don't care about wavedashing, but I liked L-cancelling a lot. Actually, I really don't care about any of those, just so long as there is extended hitstun (for combos) and the overall gameplay speeds up and is less floaty (so that people can't recover from practically anywhere).

I also pray to God that the online doesn't completely suck c0ck. I want it less laggy, WAYYYY more options on "With Anyone" modes, and a way to chat with people between/during matches (headsets?), or at least a way to challenge them to a match other than AIM / texting them. I hate making a game and crossing my fingers that the n00b I saw on joins said game. Generally, I hope the online becomes more like Xbox Live (I don't have a 360, but from what I see at friends' houses, its awesome).

I may reenter this thread in like 6 years after the next one's been announced and post a super long list of character hopefuls, but seriously, it's too early to be like, "Z0MG*INSERTUNIMPORTANTFIREEMBLEMCHARACTER*ISNFOSHOLOL!!1!"

Although Fire Emblem does need more reps....

Oh, and this time, try not to bring back the ****tiest stages from Brawl. I still can't believe they didn't bring back Saffron City 64 into Melee...

Demon_Parasite

Smash Cadet
I disagree, though correct me if I err on anything.

First, the characters you mentioned. From the top of my head, I know that Peach at least has a bit of fighting precedence from Mario Bros. 2. As far as I konw, Zelda, G&W, and certainly ROB, at least have no figthing precedent at all. Well, as for Zelda, she's always entrenched in Link and Ganondorf's conficts, so it's not too bad of a strech.

Unless I'm wrong, the problem I view for Animal Crossing is that the prominent characters have a precedent for not fighting, but being docile. That's what would make them exceedingly odd.

Super Mario Bros. 2 was just mario sprites put into another game with minimal changes. Japan thought the real SMB2 was too hard. It was later released in America as SMB2: The Lost Levels. There is no Peach in The Lost Levels.

majora_787

Smash Hero
cmon people putting knuckles b4 tails look at that lovable face

and tails is his sidekick and came in way b4 knuckles

as for megaman zero is my home slice hes gotta be in

and golden sun felix is great!!!!

and tom nook is an awesome idea he can throw couches at people!!

i definately think bomber man

earth worm jim

rayman(mayb)

prince ephraim(it would b kool 2 have a spear character)

i love mallow

toad(paron)

koopa troopa deal with it koopas are the ****

mario should be out mario in super smash bros.??(just kidding)

ray 01 is definite

mega man has 2 have a bad guy(bass)

mayb roll (need more chicks)

oh and *** yes banjo kazooie not seperate not like ice climbers same character
...That picture reminds be of every news story I have ever heard that involved the **** and/or death of some poor woman/child. Also, you have a really crappy taste in characters. Your asking the game to be like, 50% 2nd and 3rd party. NO megaman, Toad can't even fight other than jumping on people, koopa...no. just no. Mallow? ...only if they add geno first. Rayman? earthworm jim? bomberman? Okay, one letter for each crappy idea. W T F. Especially earthworm jim. Felix, I think Isaac will make it in first.

And no tails. Knuckles should be in before tails because knuckles has actually fought directly. He was actually BUILT for a hand to hand brawl.

And invincibleagent, your mixed up there. KRYSTAL is the 2nd least important character in starFOX and the least in starWOLF. Leon is the second most important in starwolf, being the only one who's been in it as long as wolf himself.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
...That picture reminds be of every news story I have ever heard that involved the **** and/or death of some poor woman/child. Also, you have a really crappy taste in characters. Your asking the game to be like, 50% 2nd and 3rd party. NO megaman, Toad can't even fight other than jumping on people, koopa...no. just no. Mallow? ...only if they add geno first. Rayman? earthworm jim? bomberman? Okay, one letter for each crappy idea. W T F. Especially earthworm jim. Felix, I think Isaac will make it in first.

And no tails. Knuckles should be in before tails because knuckles has actually fought directly. He was actually BUILT for a hand to hand brawl.

And invincibleagent, your mixed up there. KRYSTAL is the 2nd least important character in starFOX and the least in starWOLF. Leon is the second most important in starwolf, being the only one who's been in it as long as wolf himself.
qft

The only thing I semi disagree with is the addition of more Sonic characters, but oh well, it's probably inevitable.

The only other 3rd party I wanted for Brawl was maybe Megaman and definitely Chrono, but MM probably will get into the next one, and Chrono probably won't, unless they make a remake / sequel

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Who is the loser who thought Slippy should be a PC? He's a friggen mechanic. Krystal, yes. Leon, who the **** is Leon? Oh yeah, the least important member of team Star Wolf...
The least important member of team Star Wolf is Panther. All he does is hit on Krystal.

And I agree. Slippy wasting a SF slot would be fail.

Noone deserves it more than Krystal and maybe Leon.

Veggi

Smash Champion

I don't care about Megaman, but there are beyond plenty of people who want him in.

In what games did Toad jump on people as an attack? Also Super Mario Bros. 2 he could do much more, as well as attacking people in Mario Strikers. Also, Peach, Zelda and Captain Falcon come to mind.

Bomberman is likely to be in, he's popular, had games on Nintendo and all that stuff.

Also LOL at Tails not fighting directly, ever heard of Sonic Battle? That's a joke. Not like characters actually need to fight directly to get in Smash Bros.

Second least important in Star Fox? Considering Peppy is retired, and Fox and Falco are already in, you must be referring to Slippy as the 3rd most important. Slippy doesn't play much a part in the Star Fox games, and with Krystal having been in two games focused alot around her, I think I'd consider them at least equal. Now let's throw in that Krystal would be a female addition to the cast, as well as having a much, much larger fanbase than Slippy, I think I'll have to go with Krystal. Also since when has Krystal ever been a part of Star Wolf? Did I miss that game?

Shackel11

Smash Cadet
Personally I want to see Paper Mario in there. He could have a very unique moveset. Oh wait, even better.

I hope SSB4 is really a Nintendo vs Sega game.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice

dont be stupid youve obviously have nvr played sonic battle or super smash bros. brawl
tails has loads of mechanics he can use 2 fight with
and who cares bout paron, koopa, earthworm jim, ray man and bomber man
have u seen bowsers move set its from none of his games (except his flame)
marios upb sideb
sonic upb (i can go on longer )
so yes tell me more about my crappy ideas and tails not having a move set

and also i no isaac will make it first but no one said felix so i did and felix kiks so much @$$

Veggi

Smash Champion
dont be stupid youve obviously have nvr played sonic battle or super smash bros. brawl
tails has loads of mechanics he can use 2 fight with
and who cares bout paron, koopa, earthworm jim, ray man and bomber man
have u seen bowsers move set its from none of his games (except his flame)
marios upb sideb
sonic upb (i can go on longer )
so yes tell me more about my crappy ideas and tails not having a move set

and also i no isaac will make it first but no one said felix so i did and felix kiks so much @$$
Actually Bowser's down b is from one of the games, but whatever.

Espio64

Smash Rookie
I'm here. I typed up my story at work today. It's longer than I thought. I thought i'd be able to copy and paste it into the message box but no. So I'll have to type it up again and post it in a little bit. I'm happy that some of you are interested. So yeah give me a little while and i'll have it.

On topic. Sonic is my favorite video game character, so therefore I know everything about his games and characters. Though I feel Super Smash Bros. should be a celebration of Nintendo games and only a few guests should be welcomed. Therefore I think it's best if only one character per third party game should be included. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Knuckles, Tails or Espio (surprise, surprise) in a Smash game, but it just wouldn't be really fair.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
I don't care about Megaman, but there are beyond plenty of people who want him in.

Bomberman is likely to be in, he's popular, had games on Nintendo and all that stuff.
No. Just...no...

He's so unimportant that having him would be a waste of a spot. There's only a finite amount of characters that can be added, and it would probably max out at 50-60. Just about every Bomberman game is the same thing with a few new courses and power ups. That's why no one gets them anymore.

Personally I want to see Paper Mario in there. He could have a very unique moveset. Oh wait, even better.

I hope SSB4 is really a Nintendo vs Sega game.
If this is sarcasm, try to add a "/sarcasm," because it's kinda hard to tell sarcasm on the nets.

If it isn't you should probably be shot, killed, and thrown into a river.

twiblets

Smash Cadet
characters should alt costumes w/ different properties. like mario shud have dr mario and paper mario, pikachu shud have pichu and raichu -( slower and stronger), PKMN trainer have rivals from different generations, snake shud have liquid etc etc. Also comboability and new moves like special-throw. and good online. and cloud/sepiroth. that would be awesome.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
I'm here. I typed up my story at work today. It's longer than I thought. I thought i'd be able to copy and paste it into the message box but no. So I'll have to type it up again and post it in a little bit. I'm happy that some of you are interested. So yeah give me a little while and i'll have it.

On topic. Sonic is my favorite video game character, so therefore I know everything about his games and characters. Though I feel Super Smash Bros. should be a celebration of Nintendo games and only a few guests should be welcomed. Therefore I think it's best if only one character per third party game should be included. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Knuckles, Tails or Espio (surprise, surprise) in a Smash game, but it just wouldn't be really fair.
the rules have been bended and it can stay thet way (espio=good idea)
espiocould have a great moveset

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
characters should alt costumes w/ different properties. like mario shud have dr mario and paper mario, pikachu shud have pichu and raichu -( slower and stronger), PKMN trainer have rivals from different generations, snake shud have liquid etc etc. Also comboability and new moves like special-throw. and good online. and cloud/sepiroth. that would be awesome.
Alternative costumes that vary character properties?
I like that you're trying, but seems a bit... farfetched. Character alternative costumes are merely for different design and color, that is it, and that is what it shall ever be!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Also since when has Krystal ever been a part of Star Wolf? Did I miss that game?
StarFox Command, Krystal kept switching between Starfox and Starwolf depending on the ending.

Kiranumber7 -_- Name one time in brawl where tails fights. No? nothing? thought so.
Some of bowser's attacks are from SMRPG. Don't call someone stupid and then make yourself look stupid. Common sense. Also, his down + b was one of his attacks in the normal games.

And nobody I know plays sonic battle for a living because they have lives....well most of them do. Except for Ty who thinks Gex the gecko would be a good member in brawl.

NOTE: Gex would be a FUNNY and AMUSING member in brawl, not necessarily a GOOD one like Mario, Link and R.O.B.

neji32

Smash Lord
Correction, Snake ORIGINATED from Nintendo therefore isn't fully a 3rd party character, and c'mon just because you don't like Snake doesn't mean he has to be out, if you don't like him, then simply don't choose him, and DEAL WITH IT that he's in
i do like snake, but seriously hes not nintendo so he doesnt belong, im playing MGS4 right now
Hey, y'see how my post count has four digits in it? I reached that milestone through the exclusive use of the Internet Channel. Give me a break.

Correction, Snake originated on the MSX computer. Even if he did debut on the NES, he'd still be a fully third-party character.
Then you should know who it feels to type long post on a wii, especially when your batteries are dying and you constantly have to turn the remote back on. Its easier to type a bunch of short messages rather than one really long one, i dont have the patience for that

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
StarFox Command, Krystal kept switching between Starfox and Starwolf depending on the ending.

Kiranumber7 -_- Name one time in brawl where tails fights. No? nothing? thought so.
Some of bowser's attacks are from SMRPG. Don't call someone stupid and then make yourself look stupid. Common sense. Also, his down + b was one of his attacks in the normal games.

And nobody I know plays sonic battle for a living because they have lives....well most of them do. Except for Ty who thinks Gex the gecko would be a good member in brawl.

NOTE: Gex would be a FUNNY and AMUSING member in brawl, not necessarily a GOOD one like Mario, Link and R.O.B.
tails fights in sonic battle and in sonic the fighters and once again not all of the moves have 2 b exactly from his game yes thats u -->:psycho:

name one time bowser used one of his moves in brawl in SMRPG oh thats rite fire, yay

sorry uve nvr played ny good games xcept brawl maybe u should b more animated

take ur own advice on looking stupid

nobody said the characters i piked r a must they r characters i like dont criticise wut u dont no :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom