• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official *Pound* 4 Melee Results Thread

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
@ Swiftbass- I'm pretty heartless, get off the setup or I'll DQ you, **** your MM, I don't care what stock it is

The only reason I saw your post was because plank quoted it, you're on my block list, don't bother replying, just don't do it again

At Pound 5, I may be nicer if there is only one event happening. I needed brawl to finish, so I yelled at people.

Sorry for DQing a bunch of people, but it was for the best interest of everyone.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Despite how much I hate myself for the way I played the majority of the time this tournament, it was easily the best and most exciting tournament I have ever been to. Props to Plank and all of the people who go largely unthanked that worked so very hard to help make this weekend amazing.

Plank- Again, thanks for hosting dude. It means a lot to see you deal with all of us and run a great tournament like you did. It was also really nice to meet you, if only briefly haha. Good stuff actually managing your stress and placing in the tournament too.

Europe:

Armada- Thanks so much for coming back over here to give us a challenge. You're insanely talented and it's a crying shame that I didn't get the opportunity to play you. Keep beasting man.

Amsah- Haha you're so awesome. Our friendlies were really intense but chill. I liked that. Your Sheik is also super smart. I definitely got a good bit out of those matches. We need to play more next time! =)

Remen- Good stuff in friendlies and crews man. It's so odd to see a Fox do so well on less than standard tech skill haha. I'm very impressed. Hopefully I'll see you again soon man.

Adam- Our friendlies were pretty good man. You play really smart and rep Europe well dude.

Overtriforce- Your powershield game is nasty! It was pretty rough adapting to it but I more or less got it together in time before you started to get me haha. Great job overall though man, I always heard about you tearing us up.

Zgetto- I know we barely talked, but your Fox is mad legit bro. We need to play next time we're in the same building!

Faab- Pretty good mindgames there sir. =p The Falco was legit too. It was nice talkin to you on the ride over to the venue before day 2(I think?). Keep in touch, dude.

Aniolas- I'm sorry we didn't get to play. =( I'll be sure to hit you up next time for sure man.

Strawhat Dahean- Sorry we didn't get to friendly after our crews match. You're really smart man. I promise we'll get matches if we get to be in the same place again.

AJP Anton- Good pools matches bro.

Anyone I missed: don't hate me. <3 I want to see you all again.

Puerto Rico:

Blazing- Your Link is legit bro. Good pools matches.

Lord HDL- I didn't get to see you play or play you but I heard you were beasting! Great job man.

Canada:

RaynEX- Bernard. Bernarrrrrrrd. I'm gonna suplex you. LMAO!!!
Seriously though, we didn't get to friendly. =( Next tourney for sure. HERB 3 maybe? =p

Kage- I didn't hear much about you this tournament. Very uncharacteristic, but I heard you were doin some cool stuff. I'm sure we'll have another rematch soon.

Vwins- We still haven't gotten to friendly!!! I'm going to play you soon, I promise! =)

Unknown- I like how laid-back you are about everything. It's pretty cool. You Canadians are all about weird characters sometimes though. Fox doesn't work, so Doc???? I was SO confused haha. Good stuff in pools though man.

PKM Vodka- You're not bad man. Don't be emo. Also, why is DK so hard for me to fight lol. I wish we could have friendlied more.

IB- You know you enjoyed our Marth dittos. =p You're a cool guy, so I hope to see you around more for sure.

Kirbykaze- Not gonna lie, you're one of my favorite Canadians. AND you made me a Bidoof. I have a lot to live up to now haha. Also, your Sheik is really good, but you played bad or something against me. I felt really bad about our set. =( You definitely ***** my Fox in the hotel room to make up for it though haha. See you around bro.

Midwest:

4%- Good matches in pools bro. Gah I played so many pools matches that I don't know who you mained anymore but I remember you doing well. Keep it up dude.

Jace- Good pools matches man. Kinda sucks we got thrown in the same pool twice though. Keep at it with the ICs!

Reneblade- Thanks for the support man. I really appreciate it. =)

Vidjo: Great pools matches man. You learned me really quickly. Our doubles and singles matches were tooooo ****.

Darkrain- You're too good. Great job in the falcon-only tournament the doubles sets you had with us dude. I wish I had gotten friendlies with you, but oh well.

DoH- I don't know if you think you're MW or not, but I guess that's where I'm putting you lol. Thanks for the vs Peach advice and friendlies bro. I learned a good bit about fighting Peach this weekend. See you around.

Kels- If you ever want to play good Falcos, you gotta come to the South. We have a few of them here for you to work with haha. Don't worry about our pools matches man, you'll step it up. You've been doing well lately bro. Keep it up!

anyone I missed: I'm sorry but I don't remember stuff well. <3

East Coast:

Alex Strife- Thanks for being a great host dude. I hope it doesn't look like I'm dodging your tournaments haha. I just have to convince NC to drive up with me sometimes, and that's hard lol. Anyway, I'm glad I got to see you again. It was really fun.

Cactuar- I am soooooo sad to see you go. You were and are one of my favorite smashers ever. It was getting to know you a little and have fun playing some matches with you. I wish you luck in whatever else you decide to do with your life. I know it will be fruitful. However, if you ever want to pop back into the scene for a tourney or two, then you definitely should when I'm around. =p

PC Chris- I guess you're out for good as well. Sucks man, because you're really cool. It's a shame to see you go but I understand. I did like how you semi-unretired to whup us for a few tourneys before you left again haha. Mad beast. Be seein you, man.

Tope- You're always so dang funny haha. Don't lie to me either, you KNOW you want to grow the beard back out. =p See you at HERB 3, bro. =)

Cyrain- I saw how close you and Tope got to doing really well vs team Falcon haha. Good stuff. Your Falco is comin along pretty well dude, keep it up!

Vist- Good pools matches bro. Luigi is too good.

Tag$- Awesome seeing you again man! Sucks about your death pool but making it to round 3 pools is something to be proud of imo. I definitely can't wait to see you again man!

G$- Thanks for cheering for me man. You're too good. I always respect the Marth mains.

Renth- It was really tight to meet you man. I hope I didn't weird you out when I was messing with Cactuar that one time haha. Sorry we didn't get to play bro. Next time? =)

Hax- You're getting so beast man! I definitely give props to you for tearing it up with Falcon. Also, great job in teams dude! That set was insanely tough. Also also, tough luck vs Armada. Don't worry about it though, you're still mad good.

Darc- You did a really great job in teams man. Resting out of Falcon's aerials? Insane! Good stuff bro.

Teczero- This dude. THIS DUDE. OMG. You made the weekend for me when you showed up being all crazy and stuff haha. I know SleepyK got a little of your fun self recorded so I look forward to enjoying it again hahaha.

Chu Dat- Dude you're too freaking good. Doubles against you was really hard. I'm so frustrated about the way singles turned out for you though. You should have placed so much better than you did. I really hope that doesn't happen again. See you around bro!

Skler- Lol your Link is mad good. I say "lol" because of how insanely goofy you are haha. Tooooo much fun to play against lol. I do dislike Link's Nair a good bit more now though. =p

Zoso- Good matches in the hotel room man. You're really good. It's weird that you never get hyped because you're pretty smart and stuff. Oh well. See you around man!

Mogwai- Good matches man! It was fun to finally sit down and play with you. I had so much fun hahaha. =p

Milktea- Thanks for taking my picture. =)

Jman- You're too good man. It was awesome just hangin with you this time and jokin around with you instead of just being in a competitive atmosphere-only with you. I'm sure you already know, but your fox *****. Keep it up dude.

Mewtwoking(EC to me)- You're an inspiration as a player man. You do **** stuff with your Marth and Fox and I always love to see it. You have come so far vs Puff(last hit vs Hbox) and in general to give up now! You can win man. Keep at it.

anyone I missed: I'm sorry I forgot you! Remind me and I'll add you in.

West Coast:

Mango- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ****!!! You won the tournament man! Congratulations. Your trash talk on my Falco is mad funny hahaha. XD Those matches we played were really legit. I'm gonna make you sweat and play me a little more next time though. <3

Phil- Awesome to finally meet you man! You're a really cool guy. Your Fox is weird....but good. I like it. I definitely want to keep seein you around man.

Silent Wolf- Good friendlies bro. You're legit.

Falcomist- I feel like we played a couple matches, but it's hard to remember. We need to play more next time so I definitely remember, aight? =)

MacD- IT'S PEFTTTTTTCH!!!! Hahahahahaha XD So much fun lol. Thanks for playing the Peach matchup with me, and the McDonald's trip was obviously really fun. We repped modesto well hahahaha.

Stabbedbyahippie- You're the first WC person I met at the hotel. That was pretty cool haha. See you soon bro.

TAI- Your Marth is pretty cool. It was nice to meet you man.

Twins- Your magic tricks were really fun. You guys are too cool. I really hope to see you dudes around again.

Axe- You ***** me. I'm not letting it happen again. =p
Good stuff in the legit friendlies we had towards the end of day 3 bro. Falco is too ****.

Everyone I went out to eat with but didn't talk to(lovage, germ, boback, zoap, alan, etc)- you're all hilarious hahaha.

Shroomed- Sorry we didn't play bro. =(

Homemadewaffles- Brandon, you already know I know you're legit. It was awesome to see you again, and I'm glad you achieved your goal! Talk to you on AIM later haha.

Lucky- Good stuff. Looks like we're 1-1. I'm very eagerly awaiting the tiebreaker.

WC trash talkers- Boooo. I'm going to quiet you. =)

Silent Spectre- You lived up to the hype man. I doubt you'll see this but if you do, then good shiz in teams and singles bro. Our friendlies were pretty **** too. Hope to get more next time.

Zhu- Probably one of, if not, THE most anticipated person I looked forward to meeting. It was great to finally meet and play you bro. You're really funny with your sound effects and your Falco is mad smart. I was really liking the stuff you were doing man. We gotta stay on our game though to make sure those crazy new kids don't come along and try to beat us with their new-fangled JC shines haha. Seriously though, you're mad good and it was an honor and pleasure to finally ditto you. I look forward to many more **** matches dude.

anyone I missed: my bad. <3

South:

Hbox- Good freakin stuff getting 2nd bro! I know it didn't end like you wanted it to, but it's still a major accomplishment. For the record, I respect what it takes to play as well as you do man. A lot of your gayness is gone and I respect that. GJ reppin the south dude!

Rockrock- I know we said wassup a couple of times but I never got around to playing you. My bad. I'll try to really play with you some next time we're at a tournament together.

Linguini- I dunno how well exactly you did in teams but I think you got off? Anyway, good stuff making bracket and doin the south proud bro. You ****.

Don Yayuhz Hudson- Hahaha you're always too funny man. The trip to that pizza place was pretty chill. Maybe next time you'll get that black gumball hahaha.

Raistlin- Good pools matches man. *you pick Brinstar "oh yeah, I always think puffs are good people." LOL I'm glad you took that the right way haha. =p Good stuff man.

Lady Legion- You're mad good. Way to prove that VBM guy wrong haha. Thanks for taking a picture with me haha. =)

UUAA- Glad you made it man! You're too good.

Mike G- Glad to see you again bro. You're seriously too cool. Sorry if I pissed you off in the friendlies, I didn't mean to. Your Peach is mad good dude. I love playing against it. See you around!

Chaddd- I didn't see your Ganon at all this tourney lol. Only your Falco. Everyone seems to want to ditto these days......Linguini is good at Ganon vs Falco, so talking to him about the matchup wouldn't hurt, but I guess it's your decision. Either way, I'm glad you learned something from our dittos and I hope your Falco gets even better dude.

Fullmetal- Sorry we didn't play man. We'll be sure to do that next time though haha. Sucks about your round 3 pool though.....

SleepyK- You're awesome bro. Thanks for recording in the hotel room, and I hope you had a great time!

Ihavespaceballs- We didn't get to play this tournament, but I heard you got off. Gooood shiz man.

Yoshiiscool- Sorry I pissed you off going Falcon. Never again bro. I know you had a good time man. Can't wait to enjoy another tourney with you soon.

TRC- Glad you could make it bro! You fought that sickness like a champ!

Snapp/Kale- I think about this game and wreck. =p Bring it up more please. =)
<3

NC: you guys are too awesome and supportive. I <3 you all.

LoZR: Glad you got to rep teams with me man. You're too beast. Tough dang luck not makin it out of singles. You were SO close. Next time man. Btw Ima train you and make you scary, aight?

Everyone: You made this tournament awesome. Thank you soooo much!

Everyone who didn't come: Booooo

Anyone I forgot: My bad!!!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Tantalus is just tight cuz I still finished my MM and wasn't DQ'd. lol I respect plank not some jerk off who acted like he was srs business cuz he ran brawl. and he damm sure didnt say f*** your MM to my face and wouldnt have. its cute that hes tryin to be all hard on baords tho.

PC you retiring.?? lol you should give me your controller lol cause i need one and your a beast haha
hes probyl not

edit: PPMD wit dat epic shoutouts

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
I didn't go to this tourney but all I can say is that the Jay-Z song is on.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Putting people on ignore is like defriending someone on facebook, why would you bother to?

Tant, if you're going to cut off TVs, there's a very simple fix. Say, "I'm going to announce stuff and need you all to quit matches in 3 minutes, if you don't finish by then that's too bad" Matches that are already in progress will finish by then, and if they started a new one, it's their own **** fault. MMs get finished, or at least paused between matches, and things get set back by 3 minutes, which no one gives a **** about. I'm surprised you didn't do this actually.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Tantalus is just tight cuz I still finished my MM and wasn't DQ'd. lol I respect plank not some jerk off who acted like he was srs business cuz he ran brawl. and he damm sure didnt say f*** your MM to my face and wouldnt have. its cute that hes tryin to be all hard on baords tho.

hes probyl not

edit: PPMD wit dat epic shoutouts
you'd listen to me right swifty ^_^

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna post much shoutouts, first I want to clarify something TRC said.

I beat ChiboSempai 2-0, I dont really know why they put it 0-2, I even spoke to Plank to fix it, I dont mind if that made much difference, but I dont want people to get the wrong idea. :p

I lost to Peach mainly because I'm bad at that matchup, and also, MacD and Kirbstir are pretty good, but our matches were really close, especially the 3rd ones, which went up to the last stock and more than 100%. But Swift ***** me.

Taj - I thought you still used Sheik. Your Marth is good but it appeared that you were pretty rusty or something. I'm sorry I banned FD on our set, but I know what your Mewtwo was capable of, and I wanted to win. Sorry I couldn't play your Mewtwo on friendlies after the tournament, I really wanted to play you again.

Blea Gelo - VERRGA! Man like Eval said, you're mad funny, I've never laughed so hard in my life, I hope we can see you again some time, it was really fun spending time with you. You have a REALLY good Luigi, keep it up.

PC - Thanks for the tips, I really improved a lot just playing with you a few matches, I really like how you play Fox.

Lobos

Smash Master
Stop faking you aint hard son!

also twins nice meeting you guys.....even tho I thought you guys were mexican and very muscular LOL

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i thought pound 4 would just put my smash soul at ease so i can peacefully retire finally. But now i just wanna upsmash people who are used to PAL and sh*t LOL nah but really i wanna try to get back into melee again. it'll just be hard to juggle everything in my life at the same time. whatever though melee takes priority obviously LOLOL. Shoutouts later.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
depends on the match but if it was at the end I'd just find another TV but I was helping a lot more with melee vs brawl cause I thought it would be fine without me. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i thought pound 4 would just put my smash soul at ease so i can peacefully retire finally. But now i just wanna upsmash people who are used to PAL and sh*t LOL nah but really i wanna try to get back into melee again. it'll just be hard to juggle everything in my life at the same time. whatever though melee takes priority obviously LOLOL. Shoutouts later.
Awesome! PC you're too good haha.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Me and people form PR wanted to quit for good after this. Guess that didnt work. Now Im looking forward to the next big tournament and save money to travel again. Hopefully this time I could get some housing cause I dont wanna get ***** with the expenses.

Good stuff PC. Get back and ****!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Plank- Amazing tournament. Thank you for allowing me to help out with the tourney
Alex Strife- It was mad cool seeing you again. Good stuff helping run things
Crismas- Great seeing you again. The stickers are amazing
Toasty- You are mad cool, bro. Hope you get your voice back soon
Dr.PeePee- You are mad chill. We need to hang more. Thanks for the hotel friendlies. I'll get you next time
ZoSo- Mad fun playing friendlies
VaNz- we didn't play, but we did talk, xD. You were amazing in pools.
Tec0- Nice seeing you again
Eggm- 'sup bro?
Swiftbass- It's been like forever, good seeing you again.
M2K- You played like a champ. You're gonna figure out Puff. Truth.
Milktea- I think wandered the venue too much, because it was like you were always there. Nice meeting you, lol.
ForkGirl- It was cool chillin' with you. Nice meeting you, too.
MacD- Nice hangin' with you. I'll pay you back in Peach dittos
Xelic- We didn't ditto....=( I'll get you back in teams, though =p.
Axe- You are mad cool. You're also amazing at this game, xD.
Taj- See Axe. Nice Roy combo, xD.
TheLake- Mad cool dude, amazing Zelda, pretty beast in teams. Brawl+ was hilarious
Pakman- I'm gonna figure Luigi out, xD.
LK07- nice friendlies we had
DJRome- Thanks and nice meeting you
Do'H- Nice chillin' with you.
EE- You're one crazy dude
Thumbs- nice chillin' with you, too. Good stuff.
HBox- Lol, I think I chilled with you quite a bit. You're a mad cool dude.
Deatknight- Thanks a bunch, and keep those secondaries up. You'll replace Puff soon enough
Vro- you'll get it next time
EWBF- GGs
Velynn- I was so close, I'll get you next time =p. GGs
LuCKy- I saw you...a LOT. Sorry if it seemed like I was following you, xD. You're a mad cool dude. You also destroyed me. -_-
D1- you did amazing, and you'll make it out next time.
HBK- Good stuff, nice seeing you again
G$- You did amazing as well.
Ka-master- You were mad cool as well. Good stuff in pools and brackets
Copycat- It was mad cool seeing you again
Armada- Mad chill. Good stuff
Amsah- It was great seeing you finally, xD. We had mad fun. You're a riot and a half. I still say you shoudl have went all Fox on HBox , xD. Good stuff
Cactuar- Nice seeing you again.
Mango- Good stuff on winning. Cool seeing you again
Ultimascout- Good seeing you again.
Chibo- You'll get 'em next time
Xzax- Nice seeing you again, bro.
JCaesar- Brawl+ teams was fun
Chu dat- you were mad chill...sorry I wasn't much of a challenge in Brawl+
Kage- Your Falcon is mad legit

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry.

Also...I apologize if I seemed to be following some people. I was just all around the venue looking at different matches and looking for stuff to record. In some cases, just trying to find out information.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got PC to wanna play melee again

pound
goal
accomplished

gg

thx to everyone who is thanking me for my hard work, i really wanted everyone to have a good time so im glad it happened

_milktea

Smash Lord
Aw, thanks for the shoutout PeePee! I usually just assume good players who ignore me hate me, so it was nice to get a smile from you!

As for everyone else, I took 289 photos LMAOOO. I will be putting them up as soon as possible, but school is killing me already ugherrrs! I'll post them on this thread!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Great tourney! Loved seeing old faces and new ones at this!! Sorry If I seemed quiet the whole weekend, I got some MD cold screwing me up =/

LOL Wut @ Dr PP! I already said I wasn't annoyed, I just hate losing to Falco!

BUT WHATEVER SON I WAS STILL DOING BUSINESS VS YOU AND I DONT EVEN PLAY SERIOUS MELEE ANYMORE! NOW THAT MORE OLD SKOOL PLAYERS ARE PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN IMA START TRAINING WITH GA PEOPLE AND NYC PEOPLE WHEN I MOVE BACK AND THEN IMA BUST THAT FALCO BEAK UP JUST LIKE DAFFY DUCK SON!

:)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mike G: I was definitely just trying to see if you read my shoutout. <3

Yeah Milktea no problem. It was the least I could do haha. Taking lots of pictures of that many people is probably tiring after a while.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Mike G nice meeting you, thanks for the dollar ;)
Stop acting like YOU supposed to be hard cause you ain't, don't get at Tant cause he was a huge reason in this tournaments completion. Stop being salty cause your MM wasn't a priority.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't make it to this, but I had a lot of fun watching the stream and participating in the excitement. Thanks to Plank and co. for keeping the melee community energized. I'm sure hosting this tournament was an absolutely massive undertaking.

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see SSRain on Youtube.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

m2k and armada
Okay, they ****ing look like twins :laugh:

drunk mango and buzzed m2k
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:):):)

So, PC's coming back, Isai's coming back. Now I think there's one more big name that still needs to make his return. Hmmm.....

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I called it. Just take everything one step at a time. You got this!

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
One of the best tournaments I've been to great job Plank. Had fun playing with everyone (except for my 3rd round pool what a nightmare), and special thanks to Dazwa for teaming with me at the last minute (see double shiek is good for the soul :)) we pwned pools. Plus, shoutouts to every person that came to this because we all made it epic. Later peoples

Eval

Smash Journeyman
BUT WHATEVER SON I WAS STILL DOING BUSINESS VS YOU AND I DONT EVEN PLAY SERIOUS MELEE ANYMORE! NOW THAT MORE OLD SKOOL PLAYERS ARE PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN IMA START TRAINING WITH GA PEOPLE AND NYC PEOPLE WHEN I MOVE BACK AND THEN IMA BUST THAT FALCO BEAK UP JUST LIKE DAFFY DUCK SON!

:)
**** YES!! Mike G is back too, one of the coolest smashers around. YES! Now get in shape and **** with Peach! It was too fun to watch you play again. Reminds me of the Peach inspiration you gave me with your videos back around in '04 and '05!

Ok so what other Old School player is next!

4% APR

Smash Champion
PkmVodka- Im sorry if i offended you after you're win against Vidjo. He just beat me so bad the match before that he seemed unstoppable. You deff deserved that win and are a really good player.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@kagemurphy

I dunno if it was a priority on his list or not i got it done anyways. leave me alone. I've dropped it and its obvi that he has and/or doesnt care. why u tryin to ignite ****. if he wants to say something more let him. if not leave it alone

shoutouts 70% complete

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I love pound 4, I was retired from Melee I just came to support the PR crew but this tournament showed the need to play melee again.

I'm not good at cause i'm lazy but here it goes

HBOX: u were too good and cool to hang with.

M2k: nice sheik and ur Matches agaist HDL were great. Also u had armada what happend?

Twins; Dudes u were funny and cool. It was great to hang with u, by the way I was the one who made the spanish commentary of HDL vs Armada. Never saw the magic trick maybe Next time.

Armada: Great peach, THE BEST and i dont say that easily, keep it up

SS: too humble great falcon

Linguini: officialy a FAN of ur ganon I think im going to make a group on facebook about that. lol just kidding, and yeah I didnt understand what Blea was saying in spanish too and Im from PR lol.

BLEA: CO~O mano te extra~o. Eres el mejor, nos hiciste reir mucho y tenias un luigi muy bueno. Saber q voy a tratar de ir a florida cuando practique pa repartir hijos por aya. Asi que te cuidas Guevon jajaj. HAY LA VERGA!!!!!bpor si acaso yo era el flako q siempre jodia contigo, gracias por el abraso de despedida.

Zoro/Marin: goot to see u again and to meet ur girlfriend u guys were cool.

AB: u owe me a controller

Mango: too good love to see u losing vs HDL y me caes mal but u are an amazing player cant take that from u, simply the best,when I saw u playing with falco so many details in ur game it proves u really know and dominate smash.

JMAN. good fox but takes to many risks unnecessary. U look like a small DADDY YANKEE hahahaha

Plank: great job and u were scared to do the MM when u saw the potential of HDL's link ****

INUI: as always u suck, glad to see HDL 3 stoking u. I was the guy next to u.

Amsah: good sheik I expected more of u but still good.

And to all Falcon mainers u bring a lot of hyoe to the game keep it up.

HDL: Simply to quote everyone who watched him playing "The best link in the world" too good and congrats in beating Every Top players in friendlies that u played with. u proved that link was underated, ok maybe its just urs and ur too good. Ahora a meterle TRY HARD EN PR denuevo

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Repostin and stuff.

Yay. Amazing tournament.

Legit shout outs to my peeps

Hugs-Holy Crap I really wanted to play your Samus. lol. Hopefully i'll get a chance to some other time.
Axe-I love your pikachu. You're such a cool dude. Good times in friendlies and playin you and Taj.
Taj-You make Mewtwo look mid to top tier. Good matches man.
Solar-Good MM man. FD= <3 lol.
Chu Dat-You're so fun to watch. Your Iceys make me want to pick them up. lol. Always good seeing you man.
Irish Mafia-You need to back off on offense sometimes and learn to be patient. You're way too aggressive.
Thumbswayup-Always good to see you and chill w you. Sucks we only played one match. Hope to see you soon man.
Chillin-Sttttttrrrrreet Fighttttteeeeerrrrrr. <3
SleepyK-We FINALLY met. You're awesome man. We did not play much at all either. Maybe in another year? haha.
Ky, Phish It, and Sol-Soooo fun playing you guys and hangin out with you as usual. You guys crack me up.
Ka Master-OMG your Luigi is sooooooo fast/good. It makes me want to quit Melee. Good match that we played. Wanted to play you more.
Silent Spectre-Your Falcon is incredible.
SPAWN-I'm proud of you for beating Lucky. Remember what I told you.
Vidjo-You're such a nice guy. Good matches. It was fun playin you/your Peach.
Mewtwoking-I was impressed with how well you played in Singles. Stop being hard on yourself and start believing you can win. Be more confident in what you do.
Dr PP-Thanks for the advice that you gave me VS Falco. Nice chillin w you and talking to you for a while. I was sad when you lost to Lucky after that 4 stock. :(
Cactuar-I'll miss your Marth. :-/ Playing you is always funny. I get so god **** stupid VS you. lol.
Hbox-That **** looks like a dildo. Your jigs is stupid and it was fun playing our MM.
Armada-Your Peach is unbelievable.
Unknown-Your Fox is fast as crap. Thanks for the advice and sorry for ditching ya. I wanted to watch m2k.
G Reg-Your Falcons offense is retardedly good.
Banks-You need to be more confident in going into your matches. I finally realized why i suck against you....fsmash spam.
Th0rn-Should have had you game 2 in tourney. I'm stupid and played like *** final stock. I want to play you more in future.
l0zr-Fun Fox to play. I was also dissapointed w my performance in the second match. errr.
Cash Mooney-Thanks for your support in my 2nd pool and I'm sorry about our match...that sucked.
VanZ-Good talkin w you outside while waiting for the bus. Good talk about stuff. Your views on Marth made me think.
Laijin-Good to finally meet you as well.
Toasty-Ness dittos and marth dittos were fun. Funny guy. Glad to finally have met you.

Plank-Thanks for running a kickass tourney. Other people are stupid. :)

If I forgot you I probably dont care or I see you enough where its a waste of my time to give a shout out to you.

cykofox

Smash Ace
yoooo

Vro-thanks for having kels, john, and i at the hotel man. I really appreciate it. next time well get out of rd1 pools for sure.

Kels-you still suck and ill beat you one day! haha but really man i just like to have fun and you are actually my inspiration to getting better! you are the midwest! but silent spectre wrecks ur ****...lol jk

microwave- nice job not snoring at night. good **** you made it out.

john!- lol this guy is too funny..good **** at making it out rd1 pools man. it was fun hanging out with you kels and that random chick at ihop good times.

stabbed-<3 thanks for teaming with me dude! you are getting pretty good there aye? double falcon was ****! hope i see you at more tournies and ****.

trail - oohh ****..one of my fav smashers i totally mark out for the trail! its too bad the armor wasnt brought out otherwise peoples **** would have been pushed in.

xelic- my favorite peach player! wat a scrub for not making it into bracket?! you clearly choked against darkrain, jman, strawhat..lol jk.

pikachad-nice to see you around, youre one of the nicest smashers ive met.

swiftbass- haha its like an ec version of kels...both short and black and both lost to the best ganons in the same losers round. but really man you are reallllllllllllllllllllly good and clutch i took a few things from watching you play kels.

drephen- you are really an incredible smasher that tells it how it is! i am soo glad you're midwest!

ka master- i didnt really talk to you but you seem really chill and awesome and thanks for playing luigi my fav character behing fox. you are one of my favorite smashers.

unknown522 - you are really nice and it was a pleasure meeting you! keep working against the peach and falco! you are one of canada's best.

pine- doctor mario is broken plus why da **** did they add you to my pool last minute?! i couldve sworn i was guaranteed next round lol jk

dehf- i knew you were really good before and you still proved it at this tournament so getting ***** by you in pools was an honor?

pakpak- lol hawaii too cute but you cant beat the cykofox didnt you know?!

dr. pp- hahahahahaha you are really cooool man you have a lot of fun playing this game and it really shows in your improving skills..thanks for playing me in a couple of friendlies.

m2k-"bust out the 06' fox? Nooo...*** u too then lol."

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Yeah you and Isai gonna take Melee Serious, would love to see you be the one to dethrone mango and take the title of best smasher back to the East Coast

Top Bottom