• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Official Pikachu Power Rankings - 9/1/09

gallax

Smash Hero
oh thats right. how'd you do agaist chops? he's in georgia now.

all of a sudden we have a pika training facility in orlando. me, a friend who is moving to ucf who is good with the chu, silver spark, and a fresh kid off the block. 4 pikas in orlando now who are good. not to mention one other who just plays randomly.

bigman40

Smash Master
oh thats right. how'd you do agaist chops? he's in georgia now.

all of a sudden we have a pika training facility in orlando. me, a friend who is moving to ucf who is good with the chu, silver spark, and a fresh kid off the block. 4 pikas in orlando now who are good. not to mention one other who just plays randomly.
We had a serious match in dblz yesterday. I was able to go 1-2 in the set, but the first match, I took him and his partner out when my partner was dead. Also, I played one friendly match against him, and he 1 stocked me at 86% on BF. he's good considering that he won the tourney yesterday lol.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
People who has played offline the other pikachus? -.-
im sorry but b.king never said he IS the best he said'' people have given me the TITLE''
*HUgs MR-R*

At least someone reads the text before reply.

Anyway even if i placed higher than miquel @ the superlion 4 it doesnt mean i am the best pikachu in europe. Me and miquel are at the same level.. the same level as most of the pikachus in the powerrankings list but what i was trying to say is that alot of people from europe say im the most tecnical or most skilled.
People who have played me and miquel. they said i play with more skill.

But they could be wrong.. afterall it was wifi + its just an opinion. Im sure if i go to spain they will say that miquel is the best they are entitled to their opinion.. so greward next time read carefully... before u come to the pika boards! *spams pika jolts at grewards broken olimar*

Greward

Smash Lord
*HUgs MR-R*

At least someone reads the text before reply.

Anyway even if i placed higher than miquel @ the superlion 4 it doesnt mean i am the best pikachu in europe. Me and miquel are at the same level.. the same level as most of the pikachus in the powerrankings list but what i was trying to say is that alot of people from europe say im the most tecnical or most skilled.
People who have played me and miquel. they said i play with more skill.

But they could be wrong.. afterall it was wifi + its just an opinion. Im sure if i go to spain they will say that miquel is the best they are entitled to their opinion.. so greward next time read carefully... before u come to the pika boards! *spams pika jolts at grewards broken olimar*
kay sry, probably i was wrong and read wrong it. And sure people in spain would think miquel is the best pika in europe xD
And wifi is... wifi lol

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
What if...

There was a PIKA BUS? You know, like a pikachu road trip with all the chu's ranging from Cali to NC to Europe even? That would be great!

So as for the rankings changing... some1 like me... would... like... have a lot of trouble without a ride right? Do any other pika's that are aiming for PR's have ride probs? What about those who are on PR's already... did you acheive that without much moving everywhere?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What about those who are on PR's already... did you acheive that without much moving everywhere?
Everyone on the list but you, ESAM, and Bigman has traveled, as far as I know. Prime's traveling has been within TX, but TX is pretty ****ing big, and he attended a large tournament with lots of OOS players, so it's basically the same thing.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
After careful deliberation and alot of patience from the community, a panelist consisting of myself, Rx, and AfroThunder, MasterRaven, and Co18, has come up with what will for now become the 2009 Brawl Florida Power Rankings. If anyone disagrees with the following list, in any way, please let us know through private message or instant message. Any and All posts regarding the list in "flaming" matters will be completely ignored. Please note that if you have something constructive to say about the list you keep it that way, constructive.

Just a quick note on the general structure and thought that goes into PR making.

PR's are NOT based off of rankings from tourniments. It is based off of brackets, who beats who and how often. It just so happens, that tourniment rankings are a good reflection of the PR's. Do not confuse this fact with opinions and bias of your own. Thank you.

Anything said will only aid in the future updates of the list as well as ideas to who would make good panalists for the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Without further ado.

The following list was comprised of the past 5 months, ending with the 8/08/09 Florida Gaming. Next update will be around thanksgiving time.

Not much more to say than that, so here we a-go!

Green went up.
Red went down.
White remained same.

2009 Brawl PowerRankings
1. Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:
2. CO18 :dedede:
3. NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus:
4. Hrnut :snake:/:metaknight:/:marth:
5. AfroThunder :snake:/:wario:
6. Chaz :marth:/:metaknight:
7. Esam :pikachu:
8. Hungrybox :dedede:/:jigglypuff:
9. GDX :diddy:/:gw:
10. Mero :metaknight:

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING STATEMENT PREPARED BY CO18, AND APPROVED BY ME.

"1 and 2 I think are pretty self-explanatory right now.

3-5 was hard but after taking a look at tourney results and wins/losses we felt like this is correct. First they all have similar wins, Nick has beaten me, seibrik, afro, hrnut, chaz etc. Hrnut has beaten all of us as well aside from nick, same with Afro. However afro has way more bad losses starting from DC and Fearless earlier in the Pr period until Galeon and Mero most recently. Hrnut and Nick don’t have as many random losses which is why they were placed higher. Then Nick riddle and Hrnut was really tough as well they’ve beaten similar people but the main thing separating them is Nick consistently beating Hrnut. They both really only have like 1 bad loss, Nick riddle to windex and Hrnut to Sergio so in the loss department they’ve been remotely the same.

Chaz was placed at 6th since he’s been placing very consistently in both South and Central Florida and still has good wins over gdx ,hbox, Hrnut and the like. Hungrybox and Esam were talked about for a little. They both don’t travel but Esam has beaten top players in Seibrik and Afro whereas Hbox hasn’t. Ninth was given to GDX mainly since he’s the most consistent out of the remaining FL players at this point and always places relatively well. Then for 10th realistically Mero could be 8th based off of wins/losses since he’s beaten Afro, Chops, Gmoney, Hungrybox, TommyG etc and only has lost to Chops, Seibrik, Hrnut, Nick riddle and I but he hasn’t been to enough tourneys to prove his consistency yet which is why we decided to rank him 10th."

Seibriks Post on the PR format for now and future purposes:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6757943&postcount=4749

So there you have it, discuss, dont discuss, I dont care. I'm done here.
This is amazing :D

Veng

Smash Ace
I really like this PR.

But Stealth seems a little low to me, maybe I'm wrong, he placed 39 at Genesis, isn't that quiet good?

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Im interested to see who is in what PRs. I know not everyone on a PR is on the rankings list, can we keep track of that somehow?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Congrats ESAM. You should come back to the boards now ;D
He's back.... there's just not much to contribute to. I'm working on cleaning up some of the threads, though.

Why did they get that pika picture x.x!
I was thinking the same thing, lol. I HATE that one.

I really like this PR.

But Stealth seems a little low to me, maybe I'm wrong, he placed 39 at Genesis, isn't that quiet good?
He didn't beat anyone noteworthy, and even though he's good, he's not as good as the people above him. But he promised us he'd step it up and move up at least a spot on the next one! =O

Stealth, you better keep your promise! :mad:

Im interested to see who is in what PRs. I know not everyone on a PR is on the rankings list, can we keep track of that somehow?
Sure, we can include that in the next one.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The only reason i'm not higher on my PR is because i don't travel...basically the same reason im not higher on this one lol. There is supposed to be a relatively large tournament with some central florida coming. Also, candy, the snake main, is coming, assuming he has a ride, and ima **** his face. I will get top 3, you can count on that *thumbs up*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol. Ima wreck him so hard. He is supposed to be worse than chops and afro (says seibrik)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
K-9 calm down, esam will win.

And i dont know for sure if ours are better than him, but ours are def. better vs DDD which is understandable.

Top Bottom