• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Official Pikachu Power Rankings - 9/1/09

D

Deleted member

Id just like to say that miquel is amazing, when i went to spain he raaaped me in tourny soo bad.

Best pika i had ever played o_O

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ohh a Pika I haven't heard of! ♥
I'm failing at looking around, any vids of Miquel out there?

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
miquel has been around for along time.. and he is probably the best in europe based on tourney results and definatly the best pika ditto'r in europe . I dont do offline tourneys (or play brawl often) so i would say miquel and moko are repping pikachu more than me. But he doesnt speak much english so its hard for him.

@wiscus: you will see him in my new dark allience videos that i havent released yet. (check out volt tackle i post'd somethin of miquel there)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty sure he meant an asian language and just got lazy with his typing, sheeeesh.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
i would like to put my name as contention for one of top pikas in the world.
I am going to tourneyplay #3 in seattle. hopefully based on how well i do there, i will be able to be in top 8. i feel as i am the 2nd best if not best on wc. (i have never compared myself to z) but hopefully people shall recognize me as a top player :D btw im brick.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Ill be going to the Georgia tourney to rep some pika, this time im taking chaz down =O, no jons just **** SDs =/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sooo, yeah.

Because practically nobody's been going to tournaments and placing well aside from a handful of Pikas, there won't be any power rankings for November.

In fact, this whole project is being put off indefinitely until there's enough activity in the community for us to even have a rankings list. As of now, it'd be like.... 3-4 people tops, lol, if that.

Keep submitting to the Tournament Results thread, and hopefully we can start this up again soon -- maybe after Pound 4 or something.

<3

altairian

Smash Lord
When pika activity increases, I believe. Since someone like me ending up on the PR simply because I'm actually attending tourneys would kind of be awful lol (I'm not good =( )

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So when are we doing another one of these?
In fact, this whole project is being put off indefinitely until there's enough activity in the community for us to even have a rankings list. As of now, it'd be like.... 3-4 people tops, lol, if that.
I love it.... when people don't read and stuff.

(Thanks alt. <3)

Top Bottom