• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Official Pikachu Power Rankings - 9/1/09

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
im the one who works for disney. :)
When I am around the same turf as you and ESAM, ima take you guys ON! (Maybe not "OUT" but "ON" at the very least). Who knows.... Anyways, any NC plans? When i get to college, my tourney results are going to back on track. Gunning for 1st NC PR rank. Next, beat a 1st rank PR OoS. Next, beat Anther. Next, beat M2K. Next, retire and teach other pikas.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
On the conversations of marths.. is mikehaze the best in america with marth?
Remeber that tourney i told you about...... "the superlion 4"? (The genisis of europe)
Mr-r showed why he is the greatest marth in europe.. please watch the grandfinals of that tourney and tell me what you think of his marth.IN this match he is playing "Kaos" who is the number 1 brawl player in europe.. based on tourney results. you should watch the whole set

mr-r vs kaos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC5HmUM2LDE

Also this match.. zudenka (best yoshi imo. vs mr-r)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAQZQYA28o

One more thing i just watch kprime vs mike.. i saw prime trying to do that upair footstool. did it work against him in the other matches?man i need to learn that move.

ALSO.. IZAW made a video docmentry/montage of the european scene:and their journey to the tournement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9W58lG6Ba4&feature=channel_page

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Right now MikeHaze is the best marth. Its only been sort of recently though after beating players like ally and dsf.

CO18

Smash Hero
Neos def better IMO he just hasnt been to as many nationals.

Also candy didnt go to sfl tourney so no esam vs candy.

gallax

Smash Hero
esam got third in his tourney beating galeon, chaz, master raven, and his brother. first match was against idk who but dayum, kid did good.

edit: and all the candy action happened at my place, for the third time this week. so much fun.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I also lost to galeon at that same tournament, Lucas is too good on brinstar lol.

But yeah, beating #3 and #6 (i also beat #6 in 2 MMs, one with Dk and one with pikachu, and it is a marth mind you) while losing to a random (but also beating that random) is pretty good, no?

BTW, there were 34 people. GALLAX, you gotta come down to the next one man, they are monthlies. Go with RX gaming.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah i was going to go to the SFL tourney but then candy and esoj were like dont go! we are coming over your place. lol. so i wanted to play with them. i will try my best to come down there next september.

btw dont let them think galeon is a random guy, he is good. he beat afro last gigs and he beat you once. dude knows lucas. losing to him is nothin to be ashamed of.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know Galeon, he is my brother's team mate. I just haven't played him in a long *** time so i forgot how good he reallyw as lol. When i say random i mean not on the PR. Galeon is, imo, the best lucas. I still did good considering i beat the 3rd and 6th best person in FL (Yes the 3rd is my brother, but you can't take away that win from me)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
And the second best?

Or is he the only one you've played? ;o

(I just like to pick on statements like these ;3)

Amongst the ones I've seen Galeon is probably my favorite Lucas, too.
I've seen other ones, but i just think that galeon plays better and a little smarter.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth is right. Besides a handful of people, nobody really has results, period, lol. And a lot of people don't report them even when they do place.

But yeah, next PRs will be a lot different, I agree.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i havent done this yet, but you can look at ankokus char ranking thread and look at his list showing the placings of people. its how i leearned a long time ago that pikapika was placing really high. its a good place to find top 8s, but it wont get anything else

bigman40

Smash Master
Meh, I guess. I just don't like how I've been doing lately and haven't been repping like I should (for any of my characters). This makes me think that I don't even deserve to be on the PRs.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, we're starting the discussion today since yesterday (or, more realistically, this past weekend) was the cutoff date for tournament results to be counted for this round.

We should have it done within a few days, hopefully.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OP is updated. I HAD TO MAKE THE ARROW PICTURES ESAM. :mad:

Hehe. Hope you guys enjoy~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, because so many people were relatively inactive these past few months, we went with top 8. We even considered top 5 for a bit but ultimately agreed on 8.

If more people are active by the next time we update, we'll go back to top 10.

Top Bottom