• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Official Pikachu Power Rankings - 9/1/09

Kenrawr

Smash Master
First of all if you think he's top 3 then you're already wrong.

Based on placings PikaPika/Z/Anther **** him.

Wanna give it another shot though?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
aww man what the...
**** dawg, I just bought these.
Social thread, please, unless you're going to write something on topic.

CO18, I'm sorry you feel as though we're against ESAM, but that's not the case. We debated long and hard about where to put him, and in the end, we felt that where he is now is where he deserves to be based on his performance so far.

He's been stepping it up lately, yes. He may move up on the next list. But at the moment, where he is is pretty much where he deserves to be from an objective standpoint. I'm happy to see Florida backing up its players, but with all due respect, you're sounding pretty biased right about now.

CO18

Smash Hero
First of all if you think he's top 3 then you're already wrong.

Based on placings PikaPika/Z/Anther **** him.

Wanna give it another shot though?
LMAO ****? Absolutely not. Ill actually pull out some results right now if you wanna go.

This is from results from 2009 getting top 8 which they all should get being top pikachus and all..
Hmm pikapika

ENTRANTS: 36 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Kirby) 2 BC+ (Falco/Meta Knight) 3 Turtle (Diddy Kong/Mr. Game & Watch) 4 PikePika! (Pikachu) 5 Fatal (Snake) 5 IcyLight (Olimar) 7 omegablackmage (Wario) 7 Kevin (Snake)
Pretty good, decent competition.

19 ENTRY: $10.00 1 JesiahTEG (Snake/Meta Knight) 2 PikaPika! (Pikachu/Meta Knight) 3 Xiivi (King Dedede/Mr. Game & Watch) 4 Ranjiz (Donkey Kong) 5 Owna (Meta Knight) 5 San (Ike) 7 Court (Snake) 7
Uhh the best player here is jesiah a snake main who isnt even considered "a top player" who he loses to whereas Esam beats Afro,chops and Hrnut who are all considered top players and main snake, pikapika doesnt go all pikachu and of course its mk that he uses as a secondary. The rest of those players are barely even known.

30 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Owna (Meta Knight) 2 San (Ike) 3 PikaPika! (Pikachu/Meta Knight) 4 Court (Snake) 5 JesiahTEG (Snake) 5 NightShadow6 (Fox/Meta Knight) 7 Asylum (Snake) 7
Doesnt even go all pikachu and gets outplaced by 2 not very well known players, one being an ike.

Now Esam..

Esam July 11th, 2009 LOCALE: Atlantic South ENTRANTS: 61 ENTRY: $10.00 1 ESAM (Pikachu) 2 Seibrik (Meta Knight/King Dedede) 3 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 4 Underground (Falco) 5 Afro (Snake/Wario) 5 Serg (Bowser/Luigi) 7 Poltergust (Yoshi) 7 Alex (Diddy Kong)
All pikachu, gets 1st with top players in attendance.

Atlantic South ENTRANTS: 22 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Seibrik (Meta Knight) 2 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 3 Chaz (Marth) 4 ESAM (Pikachu) 5 Ravyn (Pit/Meta Knight) 5 Crazy Spade (Olimar) 7 MvD (Snake) 7 Bonesaw (Meta Knight

Pretty good, 4th place, only outplaced by top/really good players once again all pikachu
ENTRANTS: 20 ENTRY: $5.00 1 Sonic Ghost [Master Raven] (Meta Knight) 2 ESAM. (Pikachu) 3 Poltergust (Yoshi) 4 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 5 GreenAce (Pikachu) 5 Crazy Spade (Olimar) 7 R@vYn (Pit) 7 DC (Kirby)
2nd place finish all pikachu outplaces good players only loses to master ravens mk

ENTRANTS: 25 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus/Zelda) 2 ESAM (Pikachu) 3 Afro Thundah (Snake) 4 Lambchops (Snake) 5 Serg (Bowser) 5 Chaz (Marth/Meta Knight) 7 Shaky (Ness) 7 MVD (Snake)
Gets 2nd only losing to nick riddle, beating Afro and chops along the way once again all pikachu

Soo lets see Esam has more top 8 placings beats better players and places around the same in a substantially stronger region going ALL PIKACHU whereas Pikpika place well but the competition isnt very strong at all and uses MK as a secondary. And these are only results that are shown Im sure all of pikapika's results arent shown or posted in the thread/tourney results etc.
Just as there is a substantial amount of tournaments not shown due to Florida's laziness where Esam has beaten other top/very good players such as Hrnut, Hungrybox etc...

Soo Where are you @? Not only does pikapika's results not **** esam's results as you blindly claim he loses by a decent amount. Facts are Facts No bias here.
WC doesnt post their results so Z's arent up there though I know he is very good as well and has beaten top players like Atomsk which is why I said 2nd/3rd for esam. Though I could pull em from AIB.

Id very much like to see your counter argument/excuses with FACTS. Or do you admit you're wrong?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Lmfao, you're actually gonna pull out ESAM's "first place win" where he defeated Seibrik's D3.

And that was the ONLY top player he played. Seibrik took care of the dirty work for ESAM.

Please, you don't think we've discussed all this already?

By the way, PikaPika has beaten TEG countless times. Darn, he finally lost, let's crucify him for it.

The second place finishing that you're talking about for ESAM was AFTER the PR was formed.

Just wait, if ESAM keeps it up then he'll move up. That's all there is to it.

Quit tryna hype up your boy on the way. It's not going to work.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Lmfao, you're actually gonna pull out ESAM's "first place win" where he defeated Seibrik's D3.

And that was the ONLY top player he played. Seibrik took care of the dirty work for ESAM.
I'm not gonna get into this argument but while Seibrik did go DDD in GF (most likely because the venue was going to close real soon and they wanted to get it over with) ESAM did beat his MK 3-2 in WF, and it's likely that he would've beaten Afro's Snake as well (in fact ESAM recently beat him in a set last Saturday at a house tourney and got 2nd).

CO18

Smash Hero

Please, you don't think we've discussed all this already?

By the way, PikaPika has beaten TEG countless times. Darn, he finally lost, let's crucify him for it.

The second place finishing that you're talking about for ESAM was AFTER the PR was formed.

Just wait, if ESAM keeps it up then he'll move up. That's all there is to it.

Quit tryna hype up your boy on the way. It's not going to work.
Seibrik was NOt the only top player he beat. Yeah , he beat the former best ddd in the nation terrible!

TEG isnt even a top player so beating him doesnt really even mean that much sure its pretty good but nothing amazing.

That second place finish I posted was in June that is clearly not before the PR was formed.

HE has ANOTHER 2nd place finish that was after this was made where he beat Afro 2 seperate sets. Learn what your talking about.

I dont care whether you move him up or not Lmao. Im just pointing out that he SHOULD be higher and IS the 2nd or 3rd best pikachu off of results whether you want to deny it or not..

And his resutls were still > pikapika's regardless where as you said pikapika "*****" his results which was rediculously false.

The only tourney where there was actually good competition pikapika placed at, bloodcross got 2nd. And bloodcross came to gigs here in Orlando just last week and got like 17th so even then I dont know how good the competition was.

Edit: ROFL and he did beat seibriks MK. Ty raven. GG

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm not gonna get into this argument but while Seibrik did go DDD in GF (most likely because the venue was going to close real soon and they wanted to get it over with) ESAM did beat his MK 3-2 in WF, and it's likely that he would've beaten Afro's Snake as well (in fact ESAM recently beat him in a set last Saturday at a house tourney and got 2nd).
They also split, which is why we didn't heavily consider that tournament. Did no one read my post a page or two back? I explained, uh, everything regarding ESAM, basically.

Not sure what house tourney you're talking about, but if you mean the one from this weekend, that was after the list was made. I don't know why people keep bringing it up. And we don't base the list off of what's "likely" to happen, so that word shouldn't even enter the conversation.

If you're talking about a tournament from the weekend before, well, again: read my big-*** post from before. Not gonna quote for people who don't read before they jump into the argument.

EDIT: Half of what I said can be @CO18 as well.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@MR-
See, ESAM should stress that he played Seibrik's MK in WF's. He mostly just spoke/showed us D3.

Also we're aware of him recently beating Afro, but that was post-PR. We're definitely taking it into account for the next one.

I originally had ESAM pretty high on my personal PR but I was convinced that sixth is a pretty good spot for him after I heard the other panelists' arguments. We're not out to get ESAM or anything, believe me.

It makes it incredibly hard for us to judge him when he does things like lie about MM's that were actually "serious friendlies".

Do Floridians leave bread crumbs for the other FL guys to follow into threads or something? lol.

Anyway, if you guys are really that interested come back in a month or two. It will be more refined at that point.

Seibrik was NOt the only top player he beat. Yeah , he beat the former best ddd in the nation terrible!

TEG isnt even a top player so beating him doesnt really even mean that much sure its pretty good but nothing amazing.

That second place finish I posted was in June that is clearly not before the PR was formed.

HE has ANOTHER 2nd place finish that was after this was made where he beat Afro 2 seperate sets. Learn what your talking about.

I dont care whether you move him up or not Lmao. Im just pointing out that he SHOULD be higher and IS the 2nd or 3rd best pikachu off of results whether you want to deny it or not..

And his resutls were still > pikapika's regardless where as you said pikapika "*****" his results which was rediculously false.

The only tourney where there was actually good competition pikapika placed at, bloodcross got 2nd. And bloodcross came to gigs here in Orlando just last week and got like 17th so even then I dont know how good the competition was.

Edit: ROFL and he did beat seibriks MK. Ty raven. GG
Overall PP's history earned him the title of second best for a long time now. You have to understand that overall he has achieved more in placements.

ESAM isn't there yet. But he's on his way.

This was decided by the large, unbiased majority.

Master Raven

Smash Master
@ Kaylo: rofl don't get so sassy. Sorry I didn't know this PR was formed after the house tourney.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@ Kaylo: rofl don't get so sassy. Sorry I didn't know this PR was formed after the house tourney.
Sassy? x.x I was just being straightforward, but it really does annoy me that people don't bother to read first, argue later.

Didn't mean any disrespect.

CO18

Smash Hero
We probably just see that other Fl players have posted and go check it out.

Anyway Im done here, pretty sure I made my point. Payce.

Coffee™

I need it....
Overall PP's history earned him the title of second best for a long time now. You have to understand that overall he has achieved more in placements.

ESAM isn't there yet. But he's on his way.
What history are you even talking about? PP consistently placed 1st and 2nd going back and forth with JesiahTEG for a while in the past but he hasn't been doing so well as of late, even with a MK secondary and as CO18 said, he's in a region that isn't even as strong as FL. Call me biased or what not but based on tournament results, regardless of what ESAM (it's really not that hard to name search results) gave you along with the players he's actually beaten, there is no reason he should be anything less than number 3 on your PR list.

Not really going to get into this Pika board drama stuff though, so later...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*facepalm*

After I get some sleep, I'm going to write a nice big post for you guys. This is getting ridiculous.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
How about this.

You come up a with logical, reasonable comparison and a list of facts that would be fairly comparable to the US players and then we'll put more consideration into BK. We know he's good and he was on our minds from the start but we can't just stick him on the list.
If that's y'all's attitude about it, then you should call it what it is. American Pikachu Power Rankings.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
LMAO ****? Absolutely not. Ill actually pull out some results right now if you wanna go.

This is from results from 2009 getting top 8 which they all should get being top pikachus and all..
Hmm pikapika

ENTRANTS: 36 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Kirby) 2 BC+ (Falco/Meta Knight) 3 Turtle (Diddy Kong/Mr. Game & Watch) 4 PikePika! (Pikachu) 5 Fatal (Snake) 5 IcyLight (Olimar) 7 omegablackmage (Wario) 7 Kevin (Snake)
Pretty good, decent competition.

19 ENTRY: $10.00 1 JesiahTEG (Snake/Meta Knight) 2 PikaPika! (Pikachu/Meta Knight) 3 Xiivi (King Dedede/Mr. Game & Watch) 4 Ranjiz (Donkey Kong) 5 Owna (Meta Knight) 5 San (Ike) 7 Court (Snake) 7
Uhh the best player here is jesiah a snake main who isnt even considered "a top player" who he loses to whereas Esam beats Afro,chops and Hrnut who are all considered top players and main snake, pikapika doesnt go all pikachu and of course its mk that he uses as a secondary. The rest of those players are barely even known.

30 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Owna (Meta Knight) 2 San (Ike) 3 PikaPika! (Pikachu/Meta Knight) 4 Court (Snake) 5 JesiahTEG (Snake) 5 NightShadow6 (Fox/Meta Knight) 7 Asylum (Snake) 7
Doesnt even go all pikachu and gets outplaced by 2 not very well known players, one being an ike.

Now Esam..

Esam July 11th, 2009 LOCALE: Atlantic South ENTRANTS: 61 ENTRY: $10.00 1 ESAM (Pikachu) 2 Seibrik (Meta Knight/King Dedede) 3 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 4 Underground (Falco) 5 Afro (Snake/Wario) 5 Serg (Bowser/Luigi) 7 Poltergust (Yoshi) 7 Alex (Diddy Kong)
All pikachu, gets 1st with top players in attendance.

Atlantic South ENTRANTS: 22 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Seibrik (Meta Knight) 2 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 3 Chaz (Marth) 4 ESAM (Pikachu) 5 Ravyn (Pit/Meta Knight) 5 Crazy Spade (Olimar) 7 MvD (Snake) 7 Bonesaw (Meta Knight

Pretty good, 4th place, only outplaced by top/really good players once again all pikachu
ENTRANTS: 20 ENTRY: $5.00 1 Sonic Ghost [Master Raven] (Meta Knight) 2 ESAM. (Pikachu) 3 Poltergust (Yoshi) 4 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) 5 GreenAce (Pikachu) 5 Crazy Spade (Olimar) 7 R@vYn (Pit) 7 DC (Kirby)
2nd place finish all pikachu outplaces good players only loses to master ravens mk

ENTRANTS: 25 ENTRY: $10.00 1 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus/Zelda) 2 ESAM (Pikachu) 3 Afro Thundah (Snake) 4 Lambchops (Snake) 5 Serg (Bowser) 5 Chaz (Marth/Meta Knight) 7 Shaky (Ness) 7 MVD (Snake)
Gets 2nd only losing to nick riddle, beating Afro and chops along the way once again all pikachu

Soo lets see Esam has more top 8 placings beats better players and places around the same in a substantially stronger region going ALL PIKACHU whereas Pikpika place well but the competition isnt very strong at all and uses MK as a secondary. And these are only results that are shown Im sure all of pikapika's results arent shown or posted in the thread/tourney results etc.
Just as there is a substantial amount of tournaments not shown due to Florida's laziness where Esam has beaten other top/very good players such as Hrnut, Hungrybox etc...

Soo Where are you @? Not only does pikapika's results not **** esam's results as you blindly claim he loses by a decent amount. Facts are Facts No bias here.
WC doesnt post their results so Z's arent up there though I know he is very good as well and has beaten top players like Atomsk which is why I said 2nd/3rd for esam. Though I could pull em from AIB.

Id very much like to see your counter argument/excuses with FACTS. Or do you admit you're wrong?

esam has only beaten me in a mm not in a tourney match

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't tell them to do this...i just got a PM saying they did this...

Anyway...you can't bring up past history if you only asked my tournament results since may. You can place first at every tournament ever for a year, then for 3 months do ****, and you are **** now. History means nothing. Results from may is what you asked me for, that is what the entire list should be based off of. If we are going farther back, i beat plenty more people. You can add HRNut (mm), Hungrybox (tournament set), and chaz (mm). Don't say history when you didn't ask for mine farther back then may.

Also...

I TOLD YOU that i beat Seibrik's MK in winners finals. That was BEFORE we decided to split, so that set was no doubt 100% serious. If Nick Riddle hadn't made it to losers finals, we wouldn't have split. So that tournament set counts 100%. Also, Seibrik is still a nationally acclaimed D3, especially considering he beat ally in 2 MMs 3-0 and 2-1. You can't take away the tournament win just because he played his non-main (gasp using secondaries in a tournament? Who would've ever suggested the idea!). He tried 100% as D3, but i'm just good at the matchup, therefore i beat him. You can't strip my tournament results and then bring up histories of other players.

Not trying to hate on the other people on the list, good **** for being up there, but the points about history and the tournament results are faulty...

Also, show me bear and prime's and bear's results. Top 8 **** that CO18 did, i honestly don't know how to dig around. Then give me lists of people in the top 10 texas PR (or other state PR if they went OOS) and see who he has beaten. Whenever I hear bear in a tournament he gets like 25th or like 13th, around that area. If he beats 5 RANKED players while getting those placings, fine, but I haven't seen tournament brackets/results.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. But I thought you were done with us, ESAM? XD <3 We love you too.

Was going to make my post this morning, but I ended up having no time, so y'all will have to wait another day.

On a serious note, if anyone thinks ESAM is better than the people above him on the list, well, that sounds like a personal problem. All I really see right now is a bunch of people from FL rolling up in the thread out of nowhere -- people who don't know the Pikachu community anywhere near as well as the people on the panel do unless they secretly lurk and stalk us -- to defend their golden boy. I appreciate the debate, I do, but at some point, it gets a little ridiculous, and now people are arguing about things that aren't even relevant to the list.

History? Why are we bringing up tournament results from the Stone Age? Why are we bringing up results from after the list was made? If you're going to argue about the rankings, at least take the time to understand exactly what the list is about instead of:

1. Look at list.
2. See ESAM not ranked as 2nd or 3rd.
3. Head spins, flip the **** out.

Also, really take a moment and look at ESAM from an objective standpoint. Wait -- don't quote yet -- seriously take a moment. He's a good player, but when was the last time he played anyone good outside of his state? When was the last time he played anyone good outside of his subregion? How many tournaments has he been to recently? How far out of his comfort zone has he been pushed in Brawl, or has he been playing the same people -- good people, but the same people -- over and over and over again?

Familiarity can skew results just as much as other factors can. The people above ESAM -- every single one of them has traveled and/or been to a large tournament with significant OOC/OOS attendance. God****, even the people below him have except for LDPK and Bigman. Every single one of them has played various players from outside of their region and proven that they have skill with Pikachu.

ESAM is good.

Want me to say it again for you?

ESAM IS A GOOD PIKACHU PLAYER. But because he doesn't travel or attend larger tournaments, he plays the same people over and over, he's learned their playstyles, and it puts him at a distinct disadvantage to the people above him on our PRs.

There are other factors as to why he's placed where he is, but I'm at my internship, so I don't have time to run around and find things to quote atm.

Not hating on FL, because you guys have some talented players. But your love for ESAM is a liiiiittle bit subjective. I have faith that if he went OOS, he would do well, but until he plays outside of his little box where he's loved and cared for and everyone is on his ****, excuse us for the reality check.

EDIT: No disrespect meant to anybody, of course. I'm just being straightforward.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
If that's y'all's attitude about it, then you should call it what it is. American Pikachu Power Rankings.
Why do you care so much?

I'll talk to BK and see what he thinks. It would suck if he lost his honorable mention (which comes with a nice side of extra respect to BK!) just because one of his fans thought they knew what he wanted.

I hope that guy creeps in pikachat soon. He practically doesn't exist on smashboards.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, yeah, I forgot:

@Cam: Calling it the "American Pikachu Power Rankings" is a little redundant and unnecessary. BKING knows we think he's very talented, and I'm pretty sure he would understand our reason for not putting him on the list.

If you come up with a way for us to compare him to US players, let us know. But at the moment, that's just not possible, because there's absolutely no basis for comparison between him and us. I wish there was, because I would love for him to be ranked.... but it would be unfair to him and unfair to everyone else on the list if we tried to put him somewhere he might not belong just because we feel some sort of obligation to stick him in there.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I agree completely with what you just said Kaylo. Well said. I still didn't tell them to come in, don't hate me for that.

<3 pikachus and <3 kaylo. I may come back to the boards because SWF is boring without the constant updates lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
KayLo wouldn't it be a little bit less of a pain in the *** to consider how well BK (dunno who is he correct me if I'm wrong) has done in tourneys based from his country's tournaments and the US tournaments? I look at D3's PR's and I see people not from the US yet we are still inclined to include him into the list because he is still a D3 main. I know it would be a bit aggravating to American Pikachus that made it onto the list, but it would just be such a **** shame if a list only considering the American part of the population (that population being the Pikachu mains) were put into circulation unless changed? And even then if it were to be changed, That would just start up conflict because some people would think that they would be more deserving of a spot than someone they barely know from another country. I may have to edit later because I may have given others the wrong idea that I'm on one person's side instead of the other.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
We already considered BK a lot and couldn't decide where he would go. Like we've said, come up with some nice data that makes him comparable to the majority and we'll reconsider.

I hope he answers on youtube. ~-~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I agree completely with what you just said Kaylo. Well said. I still didn't tell them to come in, don't hate me for that.

<3 pikachus and <3 kaylo. I may come back to the boards because SWF is boring without the constant updates lol.
Hehe, it's okay, this whole argument isn't your fault..... you're just trying to play the game, it's all good.

<3 ESAM. I hope you do come back to the boards!

@Serin: What criteria did the DDDs use for ranking players from other countries? There's literally.... nothing to compare. Between us and BKING, we've played completely different players, the metagame is different, and there's no common ground at all besides YouTube videos. :ohwell:

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
hey sorry guys.. i dont go on smashboards much. this is a very intersting list. And dont worry about putting me in. I dont live in America so you cant compare me to anypikas. People all around europe have given me the title as best pikachu in europe so i cant complain :)

Lets not forget about Miquel and MOKO these are also highlevel pika players.

And as for this american list. I think the top 2 is accurate... people say -Z- came out of knowhere..but in reality he has been around for along time. i saw a stream along time ago with him playing so i knew he was one of the best from the usa.
cause of that live stream many people know who -z- is in europe now.. aswell as the obvious anther and some know of esam also.

IMO i think ESAM is at least the third best pikachu in America based on playstyle and skill but .. this list is based on placements and players beaten right? So i guess he cant be higher (plus you lot said he hasent been out of state).

But this is not a final placing.. i mean brawl isnt going anywhere.. so people can get higher or lower. So people who wanna be higher.. just have to step their pikachu game up.. and try to go as many tournements as possible.

You need people like KAYLo.. because she always speaks her mind regardless if you like it or not! this is a nice list. someone keep me updated on this.. i dont no how to move through smashboards.. i mean WTF you can subscirbe to a page? this is like youtube lol.

K9 thanks for posting me this

Kenrawr

Smash Master
The ESAM discussion is over. I had him higher on my personal PR but there were details that came up that led to his current placement. It took a while to figure him out.

BoxingKing, do you have an opinion on yourself only being honorable mention?

AKA we know you're list worthy but we have no way to compare you to the majority of the pikachus so we had to put you down as honorable mention with a sidenote.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
i have no probelm. i mean tbh i dont even play brawl that much.. most of my videos on youtube are replays from ages ago. im not as dedicated as you guys. plus my girlfreind is pregnant.. i mean i havent got time to think about a list i should be on.
Plus youtube videos arnt accurate but it has made me known to you guys in america europe and also in Asia.

BTW. THEIR is a big tourney coming up in europe called superlion:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4480

the best players from europe are going.. aparently ally,m2k and mango are coming aswell. watch out for it.

their will be some skilled pikachus there. like miquel. Armada is not the only good european.. hopefuly i can get you guys some live stream links so you can see how good europeans are at this game. cause we are not realy counted.

As i said before.. my hard work and dedication in imroving my pikachu offline & online has giving me the title as best pika in europe from top european players. I am happy with that.

AS for the list when i saw esam that low i knew their would be problems lol. Not to long ago esam sat down with pikapika as decided they were joint 2nd best.. now you guys have put him out of the medal places WTF ? XD.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You need people like KAYLo.. because she always speaks her mind regardless if you like it or not! this is a nice list. someone keep me updated on this.. i dont no how to move through smashboards.. i mean WTF you can subscirbe to a page? this is like youtube lol.
Hehe, thank you for the compliment! <3 True, I put the panel and thread together, but everyone involved was vocal about their opinions and helped a ton with coming up with the final list. Nobody held back, which was exactly what we needed.

We're lucky we have so many Pikas dedicated enough to the community to help with projects like this one.

Aaand we'll definitely make sure to keep you updated on the list! It'll be re-discussed every two months.... I think our next one will be coming out sometime in September.

Not to long ago esam sat down with pikapika as decided they were joint 2nd best.. now you guys have put him out of the medal places WTF ? XD.
Thanks for linking that tournament, and congratulations on your girlfriend's pregnancy.

As for ESAM and PikaPika! deciding ESAM was second best.... the way I heard the story from PikaPika!, they played some online matches, then ESAM said he should be 2nd best and PP! just kind of agreed because he didn't care, lolol.

cause this time z and pikapika sat down and decided that z was better
Inorite. ****. Maybe I need to sit down with PikaPika!...... (hmm)

Greward

Smash Lord
As i said before.. my hard work and dedication in imroving my pikachu offline & online has giving me the title as best pika in europe from top european players. I am happy with that.
LOLHAX. No. You cant say ur better than miquel nowadays. If u came to lyon and u placed better than him, then u could have something to prove that. But u have nothing. So dont lie plz.

Someone of u could ask burntsocks how good is miquel. They played offline yesterday, burntsocks was on spain.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOLHAX. No. You cant say ur better than miquel nowadays. If u came to lyon and u placed better than him, then u could have something to prove that. But u have nothing. So dont lie plz.

Someone of u could ask burntsocks how good is miquel. They played offline yesterday, burntsocks was on spain.
im sorry but b.king never said he IS the best he said'' people have given me the TITLE''

Top Bottom