• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Dude, Roy is definitely top tier material. I mean his sword lights you on f*cking FIRE!!

That's right, FIRE! How can he not be top tier with his awesome fire-blade. It rivals even the falcon punch!!

wool

Smash Ace
Dude, Roy is definitely top tier material. I mean his sword lights you on f*cking FIRE!!

That's right, FIRE! How can he not be top tier with his awesome fire-blade. It rivals even the falcon punch!!
I donno man I think Ganon's purple...fire...flame thingie beats both of those :laugh:

But on a serious note I honestly think Pichu > than kirby. Pichu's immense speed is a good enough argument. shffl nairs out prioritize many of kirby's attacks.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i cant believe mario is as low as he is. i would think he would a bit hiigher in the tier list. I do agree that roys fires is epic but not as epic as ganondorf

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I donno man I think Ganon's purple...fire...flame thingie beats both of those :laugh:

But on a serious note I honestly think Pichu > than kirby. Pichu's immense speed is a good enough argument. shffl nairs out prioritize many of kirby's attacks.
I honestly do think Pichu > Kirby.
The thing about Kirby is he has like no good approachals...
I'd love to Main Pichu and TRY to get his Metagame up but. Eh.
And Ness is Top Tier, You'll find that out if you give him a try!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
i cant believe mario is as low as he is. i would think he would a bit hiigher in the tier list. I do agree that roys fires is epic but not as epic as ganondorf
it's because his clone surpasses him in power and projectile speed, in exchange for a worse recovery. Mario is always the average guy in all the Smash games, so he can only be in mid, though a spot or 2 up would be pretty cool.

Tylerfxm

Smash Rookie
NNID
twixfxm
3DS FC
0447-6758-8304
Mewtwo is at the bottom of the list? thats crazy. Alot of people don't understand what a great character mewtwo is. I didn't for quite some time. I'm just glad my guy is on top.

Too bad that fox doesn't match up as well in brawl. I'm not saying he's bad, just now as good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
m2 is 3rd to last... not last...
and get that brawl **** out of here lol

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
We don't talk about Brawl here. In fact, melee and Brawl really shouldn't be on the same website since they are so radically different. It's as if they gave the concept to a whole new team of developers who didn't experience the development of smash64 or melee. It's just a different game.

I agree that Mewtwo really isn't bad when put in the right hands. His recovery isn't bad, he combos and chaingrabs, he's got fast attacks and range, and a projectile. One problem is that his techroll is easily chased.

TornUnder

Smash Rookie
Millersville (Annapolis, D.C, Baltimore), Maryland
We don't talk about Brawl here. In fact, melee and Brawl really shouldn't be on the same website since they are so radically different. It's as if they gave the concept to a whole new team of developers who didn't experience the development of smash64 or melee. It's just a different game.
They did. Am I one of the few people to notice that HAL wasn't in on brawl, but was on melee and smash64?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
They did. Am I one of the few people to notice that HAL wasn't in on brawl, but was on melee and smash64?
nope. in fact, I asked a question if they should return in smash bros. 4 once. now that I think about it, isn't Brawl Sora's first game they made? maybe we are a lil' rough( it was a first timer),but still....

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
I agree that Mewtwo really isn't bad when put in the right hands. His recovery isn't bad, he combos and chaingrabs, he's got fast attacks and range, and a projectile. One problem is that his techroll is easily chased.
he's also got a fetish for dying, cuz he does it a lot and does it early

and he lacks a pwntastic kill move

but side-b shenanigans are hella fun :laugh:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mewtwo can cg? what the ****. and techchasing isn't the same as chaingrabbing.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he attacks with his knee and sends an electric current through it. he also has golden nipple caps and the best taunt in any Smash game.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I've gotta admit, the fad stuff place in this tier list like Fei Long, Noal, etc. is pretty annoying and dumb -_-. But whatever (Gengar is theonly onethat made me chuckle anyways :p)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought testament was in reference to the Old Testament of the Bible. I didn't know it was an actual video game character.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
wait since when is fox higher than marth

they were tied before?

and ICs should be middle
ICs are tied with Shiek as the best grabbers in the game and you say they should be mid? no.
if any thing, they could be higher if Nana wasn't so exploitable.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
What did you mean by "best grabber"? The amount of pain they can inflict once they get a grab?

When I hear "best grabber" I can't help but think of that skinny emo guy with the tiara.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo should be moved up, he has great combo potential and an awesome recovery. His tilts also ****, M2 for mid tier!

And luigi should be above the doc, sure doc's got pill spam and a towel, but luigi's long wavedash and excellent aerials should put him above the doc.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mewtwo should be moved up, he has great combo potential and an awesome recovery. His tilts also ****, M2 for mid tier!

And luigi should be above the doc, sure doc's got pill spam and a towel, but luigi's long wavedash and excellent aerials should put him above the doc.
Hopefully, that is sarcastic.. lol.

unknown522

Some guy
so......has anyone realized how broken falco is yet?

aslo ftr, doc is better than luigi.

puff is better than falcon and peach.

doc and ganon are better than samus.

DK is better than luigi.

low tiers don't really matter much.

G&W is better than roy.

M2 is better than bowser and they are both better than ness.

Pichu is better than kirby.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I like that no matter how much the tournament results prove Puff is better than Peach, for no apparent reason, somehow Peach is still better than Puff.
Umm that's because there is no one the top top level with Peach right now, only Armada can do it, it seems and Cort at the time I think was doing very well no? Well I know at least in doubles he ***** with PC. The only Peach i know right now that can maybe place well is probably Vwins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom