• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, people are right, it is hard to understand your posts.

But yes, I getcha. Pichu is definitely pretty decent, you just have to use his size and speed and stuff well... since he doesn't have any range at all, he can't really space. So he's like a really agile ant waiting to be stepped on, LOL but if the ant is too good, he can win.

Not a lot of people know this but... Pichu has the fastest jump startup frames LOL it's only 1 frame... even faster than fox and sheik who are 2 frames

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Mogwai is correct.

More specifically, Pichu's landing lag is 2 frames instead of 4, like everyone except DK, Ganon, and Bowser.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
fastest jump, least landing lag and some of the fastest airs and if you up B right it will be only 1 frame of lag. something tells me that pichu could easily be the 3rd or 2nd fastest person in the game plus powerful moves. nope he has no hope to be decent, thats what it sounds like when ever someone tells me pichu sucks and he will never be any good

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
fastest jump, least landing lag and some of the fastest airs and if you up B right it will be only 1 frame of lag. something tells me that pichu could easily be the 3rd or 2nd fastest person in the game plus powerful moves. nope he has no hope to be decent, thats what it sounds like when ever someone tells me pichu sucks and he will never be any good
pichu sucks and he will never be any good

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I don't think it's completely rule out able.

Mewtwo was considered the worst for some time, and Taj has reinvented in the eyes of many what the hell that character can do.

But pichu sucks ROFL

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
if i can make it, but don't think i will. yeah off the pichu thing unless it's inportant and dude i can own with him, i am trying to get a combo video off the ground, but my brother just got gears of war 2, so yeah

BunBun

Smash Master
So ICR, you live in Indiana, so I'm assuming you're coming to the Evansville tournament this weekend to prove Pichus worth right?
He johns out of every IN tourney.

Ah, and even though Pichu's UpB only has 1 frame of LFSL, it's not feasible to use for constant movement as it is a set distance and damages Pichu.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
dude it's my dad's brithday and it's a long drive and even if i did suck why would i avoid playing smash with new people when i am the kind guy how has a problem playing it to much.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
my insanitly has spread oh no someone call the aslyum and stop me before it spreads even more

miggz not even i can figure me out. i randomly chage habits i had for years and my life is a bunch of random things put together, like i am double jointed and i can twist my hands in a 360 maybe farther a don't know. i can't snap with my left hand and i can only lick my left elbow, all in all i am the ultimate WTF

i don't even know why i picked up pichu and don't try to figure me out

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh hey look after being told repeatedly to stay on topic and being warned on numerous occasions a good idea would be to not go off topic.. what happens next.

*perish button*

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Indeed, Kirby has no kill moves that work below 150% or don't go straight upwards. I hate how noobs say "he damages himself, he must be the worst!"

now, I'm still a little confused about Jigg's placement. I know Jiggs is good, but I don't think he (she?) should be above the ICs (or Samus, but it seems these people do not see anything going for her. Oh, and definately not Captain Falcon). Jiggs has a good punish and defensive/recovery game, but the ICs have amazing grabs, projectiles, and combos. Also Captain Falcon should be above Peach IMO. there's not much good peaches left, and Peach still is a little lacking offensively, even though her defense is still beast.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Well after seeing Wife/Cort's Peaches lately...I have to say she does have a very strong offensive game. Have you seen Cort use Peach's nair out of shield? Its flippin quick as hell!

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Nah, that vid is kind of old. The one I saw happened at the revival of melee tournament, and Cort's techniques was much faster. I think his opponent was Zhu...I think. I'll have to look out for it. But I am certain that PC Chris was commentating this match.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well after seeing Wife/Cort's Peaches lately...I have to say she does have a very strong offensive game. Have you seen Cort use Peach's nair out of shield? Its flippin quick as hell!
Why do you say, "has a good offensive game," then immediately talk about doing something out of shield (by definition a defensive maneuver...)?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Taj is probably right about Mewtwo.... but who plays Mewtwo besides him anyway? lmao. I don't think it would warrant a complete tier list overhaul.
I'm not asking for an overhaul, Mewtwo should just move under G&W and Zelda moved to top of bottom tier.

Seems reasonable enough to me.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I personally believe Mewtwo should be at the top of bottom too. he has a great recovery and wavedashes and other tech skill.But I would still not put him above Zelda, because her lightning kicks can be hella annoying. It's tough, because Yoshi can be really good (examples include Eggm and the European Tier list), and Bowser definately can (Gimpy), but I just don't think they're as good as Mewtwo.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
The list seems to always change. I won't be shocked to see it happen again.

The truth is, if you want a character like Mewtwo to move up, then Mewtwo players need to make themselves known and step it up. Its going to be tough to make Mewtwo move up alone. But anything is possible. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom