• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagrantlibertine

Smash Cadet
I am quite literally homeless and travelling Canad
I'm a little surprised at some placements, but not at all suprised by others. The top 4 are still the top 4 and for good reasons.

For the sake of my curiosity and desire to improve even more than I have at this game, would someone please tell me what EGd recovery is? I don't think I've heard that term before...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm still suprised Ganon wasn't low or bottom.
And that Peach is *basically* top tier. O.o
lol.

Anyways, it makes more sense for it to be Easily Gimped since practically every recovery can't be edge guarded. =/

heatran15

Smash Cadet
I think that bowser owns up too jiggly puff cause I used him alot against people and I owned ice climbers jiggly puff fox and lots of good characters like them but there really good players in till they versus me.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I think that bowser owns up too jiggly puff cause I used him alot against people and I owned ice climbers jiggly puff fox and lots of good characters like them but there really good players in till they versus me.
Heatran, I've been looking at some of your posts, and unfortunately, this is not your dumbest. Jiggs vs. Bowser=easy rest setups and combos. ICs vs. Bowser= easy chaingrabs and grab combos. Fox vs. Bowser= easy shine and grab combos. it's that simple. you (may) be good with bowser, but that doesn't change the fact that he sucks. Heck, even Gimpy can't change the fact that he sucks. you're posting on the Melee Tier list. Bowser's bottom. deal with it.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
...says the Marth main. You'll be very surprised once he (eventually) comes out of the closet...
**gets a mental image **
playing marth on melee, no big deal, when all the sudden
he just stops and kinda turns to the screen awkwardly and says,
"Hey man I don't how to say this, but I'm... I'm gay."
................................................................................................
Then I'm like... WHAT WAS THAT?
phew, glad thats outta my brain

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Nah, it would be right after a succesful Ken Combo, in his pink outfit (well it's more red but whatever), and you go back on the ledge to taunt, but it seemed longer then usual. you go on the internet and ask your friend who speaks Japanese about it, and he said Marth just said "Someone please look! I'm Gay!"

shazbot

Smash Apprentice
GET IN THE BUNKER, HERE COMES THE GRAMMAR NAZI.

(i normally don't put periods on my sentances, but i was afraid you would get me too)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i think marth should be above fox. the shine is amazingly instant and all BUT, it has only ONE downside. IT'S VERY VERY CQC. it has NO range at ALL. marth on the other hand, is the fastest disjointed hit boxer. u cant hit a sword but it can hit you. he cant be touched if used properly. also marth's only true counter is him self (fthrow to fsmash can tip at 70%! its the secret to marth v marth).

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
they do. but it's 1-26. and it's called tiers :chuckle:

this is all about tourney placements, and frankly there haven't been enough good Roy and Link players. Sethlon is good, and Exarch is decent, but besides that the Roy community is suffering.

Binx

Smash Master
Roy sucks. With good DI it takes him forever to get kills, his only kill moves are easily avoided. Also he doesn't have a good recovery, as far as this tier list, it's very accurate, Marth and Fox are rated the same because they both win most tournaments, rankings within each tier are not very important, where the REAL lines are is in its tier separation.

However one thing that doesn't make sense is... how could Marth and Fox not be 10, compared to the other characters those 2 are the BEST characters so it makes no sense to me not to just give them both 10's in relation to the other characters and call it a day.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
roy doesnt suck. sure hes no marth but hes above average. he has range on most characters and has a very fast shffl. he doesnt suck, you just cant mindgame

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
roy doesnt suck. sure hes no marth but hes above average. he has range on most characters and has a very fast shffl. he doesnt suck, you just cant mindgame
Roy is good (HE'S OUR BOY) But lack of tourney wins means low tier position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom