• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
i can also grow 2 extra arms and play smash as 2 differant characters at a time.

/legit
that is impressive.... but like

one character will always have the advantage, because you will be using two eyes to look at one character and the other character will only have one eye on it. therefore the character with one eye will have less concentration and will lose

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
i can also grow 2 extra arms and play smash as 2 differant characters at a time.

/legit
Personnally, I think that when it's possible to do this, I will transform my feet into hands. This way, I'll be able to play Melee with both my feet and my hands.

I'll be able to team with myself, and also to play against myself. This way, my feet will be number one, and my hands will be number two in the world. And I only will be first in teams.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
that is impressive.... but like

one character will always have the advantage, because you will be using two eyes to look at one character and the other character will only have one eye on it. therefore the character with one eye will have less concentration and will lose
ill just be Ganondorf and UP-B and B all day long. cant lose right?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Personnally, I think that when it's possible to do this, I will transform my feet into hands. This way, I'll be able to play Melee with both my feet and my hands.

I'll be able to team with myself, and also to play against myself. This way, my feet will be number one, and my hands will be number two in the world. And I only will be first in teams.
More importantly, you'll be able to play with yourself.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't see how transforming your feet into hands gives you some new-found ability to pleasure yourself. You might be able to do it BETTER, but nothing prevents you from doing it before. I'm sure most people on this section can attest to this fact.

This is a great thread btw

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I don't see how transforming your feet into hands gives you some new-found ability to pleasure yourself. You might be able to do it BETTER, but nothing prevents you from doing it before. I'm sure most people on this section can attest to this fact.

:troll: :troll:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

if you upgraded from 64 to melee you would understand why this particular topic is at the height of melee tech play.

:awesome:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Upgrade? I am already a Melee fan.

Unless you're saying I should play ONLY Melee and not 64, in which case **** you buddy

And I do understand, bro. The great thread thing wasn't sarcastic.

Codex

Smash Rookie
Nice list, although I would have estimated Marth a little higher. Maybe tied with Shiek or so :/

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
This is the 2010 Tier List. Until the title is changed to 2011 dicussion should not be happening.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Amazing how Melee's metagame is still evolving after almost 10 years.....such a great game.

I wonder how Lawl's Meta Knight, I mean metagame, is gonna look like in 10 years...

Top Bottom